It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadow people and sleep paralysis

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Undomiel241

Be assured that they are not true scientists. They are demonic entities who study you as a soul/human being only so that they can figure out ways around your strengths, to exploit your weaknesses so they can break you down and ideally control you, all for energy (their own empowerment.)

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Lately I have been reaching the conclusion that my own experiences are somehow linked to sleep paralysis. I have never really had it, in a way, yet I have had many of the experiences which people suffering from it seem to describe. I saw a documentary on the subject recently which really shook my world because the sufferers were so open about their experiences with it (I think it was called The Nightmare.) I am wondering, if anyone has any advice for avoiding the actual dream experience? It's pretty terrifying to me. And no, staying brave doesn't always work.

I've had too many experiences to mention here, and I do think they are all connected, and related to SP in some way. But the experiences which SP sufferers mention which I have had are as follows:

1) Electric ringing in my head (feels like a metal wire inside my brain starts tingling with electric waves while sleeping, wakes me up)
2) Static sound or a vision of a static TV screen while falling asleep
3) Shadow Men (while awake in my case, although I did wake up to see one standing before my bed a couple times)
4) Going through a portal (while in a dream state, a large purple one, and seemed natural at the time but spooky as hell afterwards!)
5) Glowing red eyes (saw them in my storage room, disappeared when I turned the lights on (while looking directly at them without blinking)
6) Feeling an evil presence around me
7) Demonic attacks, supernatural experiences
8) A history of insomnia

I have never been held down, seen the Dream Hag or had lucid dreams. Although lately I am unable to sleep well. I wake up normally, without sleep loss, yet I am tired as if I hadn't really been sleeping most of the night.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicSmack
a reply to: Ruiner1978

great job, they seem not to ever come back once you stand up to them they are cowards. I think the reason gravity seems higher is because most people are not accustomed to moving in their astral body with out practice or the entity its self is the cause. just my theory.

Yes, I've read elsewhere about high gravity while in astral. I'm starting to get behind that idea.
I wonder if I had looked back at my bed would I have seen my physical body still laying there...

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   

the web thing i have seen i think the being goes through a transformation when it gather the right amount of energy. Did you see in orbs or balls of white fire?

No, never seen orbs or fireballs. Only ever shadow beings with me, apart from Gollum. And once I saw a pale, white robed entity. Big eyes, two pointy teeth poking out from it's grin. Got right up in my face that thing did...

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
1) Electric ringing in my head (feels like a metal wire inside my brain starts tingling with electric waves while sleeping, wakes me up)
2) Static sound or a vision of a static TV screen while falling asleep.

These are definitely connected to SP

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Question for all experiences or this:
Did anyone else mess around with ouija boards or something similar beforehand?

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

I also have experiences being in that 'state' with the noise in your head and seeing these things without the SP, even when walking down the street wide awake.
It is exactly the same as what happens during SP but without the inability to move, I do move slower though (just like I would if I were trying to read while walking for example) Therefore I think it is a sort of focussing on something else, your sixth sense maybe.
I now have the ability to bring myself into that state although it is then not as 'strong' as it is when it just happens by itself. While in this 'state', I have seen, heard and especially known many things that have come true and not all of them were nice knowing beforehand. I try to see the glass as half full, better to be prepared or being able to say goodbye to someone (without letting that person know that that is what you're doing, hence the not-nice part).

Ever since this has happened, I believe there is so much more than science can explain and as long as these incidences are discarded as hoaxes there will never be serious research to try and explain. My husband is a scientist and a true sceptic, but nowadays I do not have to convince him with facts anymore to explain why we have to do something; he is convinced.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Boscov

Thank you for your reply, i am interested to know what you thought of the orb with the "seaweed", like your theory on what it was because i have seen that too (as well as a few people who posted). I always thought that was the weirdest thing i saw and i do not find that many people have seen it.

If you have SP without an entity you should try to use it to have a OBE. i have gotten out before and walked around my room and even went out side before, it is very cool experience. If you do not want to do that and it bothers you, try pulling up (like lifting your head), for some reason i find that that ends the SP and i wake up. works for me and i have heard for others.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

That sounds even worst then shadow people, you might have something else going on. have you ever interacted with any of these entities?

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: aphon

I used to think they were aliens, they kind of resemble "grays" and act similar. I think they are inter-dimensional beings rather then extra terrestrial, just my hunch no way to prove anything.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Undomiel241

This phenomena goes way back to ancient times and many cultures have developed tier own lore on it. Check out that cost to cost a i posted talks about the native American accounts.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

I feel like they are the spirit world equivalent to Nazis

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

I never have, but my dad told me a story that my mother while pregnant with me messed with one with my grandmother. My grandmother was a self proclaimed physic and would go to graveyards for rituals and what not. I dont know if any of this is true my dad is not a reliable source and i haven't talked to my grandmother since i was young.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: CosmicSmack

Yes I agree with you. I had 2 sleep paralysis in my life. First was spontaneous and then I had so much fear in me. I was so scared that I was screaming.

Second one was induced, I was trying out some lucid dreaming methods and I got paralysed. But I m fearless for over 7 years now and no shadow people around me anymore.

At first paralysis I didn't see shadow people but I had a huge feeling that something is behind me and while I was paralysed I was crying from fear inside my self.

Nowadays I m grounded, my mind is clear and my body is 100% free from all poison. My dreams ate vivid and I can control them in some way, but no more dark things in my life nor my sleep.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

That sounds even worst then shadow people, you might have something else going on. have you ever interacted with any of these entities?

It was quite a mild experience compared to ones with shadow beings and the presence actually. Yeah it was a bit freaky but absolutely no where near the level of episodes with the shadows. That over the top evil malevolence just wasn't there with the white robe thing. Almost like it wasn't as powerful as the other entities, or maybe it was all one entity and it was trying something new on me that didn't work too well. I got a feeling this guy was different though.
Never was able to interact with them really. They interacted with me sometimes, all I was ever able to do was fight to snap out of it. Apart from the last time with Gollum...

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

I never have, but my dad told me a story that my mother while pregnant with me messed with one with my grandmother. My grandmother was a self proclaimed physic and would go to graveyards for rituals and what not. I dont know if any of this is true my dad is not a reliable source and i haven't talked to my grandmother since i was young.

Very, VERY interesting. Thanks for sharing

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
You think its possible to be friends with them and learn from them? or do they want fear only and jet as soon as we are not afraid.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

thanks for sharing i was just wondering what that other one wanted. maybe it was one of guides

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
You think its possible to be friends with them and learn from them? or do they want fear only and jet as soon as we are not afraid.

From my experience with them I don't think a chance of friendship was ever on the table. All I got was a feeling of absolute, pure, unadulterated hate. As if their sole purpose was to cause my utter destruction, or take me back to hell with them, or something along those line.
So no, I don't think so

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

I met one kid who said he talked to it often, but he was a very negative and manipulative person; i would call him an energy vampire. I guess you could be friends and make a deal to feed it for some benefit in return, but i do not recommend this, bound to back fire. i would be wary of any entity because they could appear nice, but have malevolent motives.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join