It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saul of Tarsus: False prophet

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
a reply to: Barzini

Well I'm none of those things...
So I guess what you are saying is this thread is for people who want to make believe with you...
OK no problem...

I said it was a friendly debate, don't speak for me.

I challenged you to find anything I have said to be untrue in my messages but you don't seem up to the task and continue with your nonsense and insults now you have stepped up to putting words in my mouth.

Your lacking in substance so keep attacking me with words.

But nothing I have said is false and you prove it with your attitude . Your mad, good. Paulianity is a stain that won't come out, but I will keep at it anyway.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Beautiful silence. I guess I no one is up for debate, or couldn't find anything I have said untrue. Silence is information in this scenario. Information that proves people will insult if they disagree but will debate you when they know your right and the insult is manifest frustration.

Still waiting for you to accept my challenge oracle.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Sadly not going to happen, been watching curious whether anyone would actually provide any information of substance to the contrary.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   

I asked you to prove paul lied and you couldn't...
So this thread like all your others is just your twisted opinions...
And that was proof enough for me...

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle
No, I said I already have, go read my messages and stop being lazy.

You got nothing to add so stop trying.

Challenge is still open, show and prove. You make accusations, you don't back them up

I have, over and over, backed up my claims. There is at least one of Pauls lies in my messages but you find it.

I'm done with your pathetic attempts to insult me your full of crap and we both know it.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Jesus was with Paul, remember Jesus taught a kingdom divided upon itself can not stand when accused of being of the devil to have the power to exorcise them...

Some vagabond Jews attempted to exorcise evil spirits by the use of the name Jesus, using as a formula the words, "We adjure you by Jesus whom Paul preacheth" ( Acts 19:13 ). Seven sons of Sceva, a chief priest, did this, and the evil spirit replied that he knew Jesus and Paul, and demanded who they were. The man then actuated by the spirit within, violently assaulted them, and they escaped out of the house naked and wounded, and by this incident the name of Jesus was glorified (Acts 19:13-17 ).

This was not the power of Paul it was God working through him...
God does not give false prophets power...
edit on 23-2-2016 by 5StarOracle because: word
www.biblestudytools.com...
edit on 23-2-2016 by 5StarOracle because: add link

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Paul preaches Jesus is the savior, how does this make him a false prophet?

After the departure of John, they went to Antioch, in Pisidia, where, on the sabbath day, they entered into a synagogues and sat down. After the reading of the law and prophets, they were invited to address the people. Paul, accepting the invitation, preached to them Jesus as the Savior (Acts 13:14-43 ).

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Saul of Tarsus was a great sinner but he was redeemed by Christ and became Paul the Apostle of the Gentiles.
He was indeed an apostle though not one of the original 12...
And yes Mathias was the replacement...
The Lord forgave him...Why can't you?

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Paul is also a Saint...
This scripture says it has to be so...

King James Bible Matthew 18:18
Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
edit on 23-2-2016 by 5StarOracle because: word

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I'm not upset that you lied to me,I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you...
I'm sorry you don't like my honesty,but in all fairness I dislike your lies...

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
I'm not upset that you lied to me,I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you...
I'm sorry you don't like my honesty,but in all fairness I dislike your lies...

What lies? You haven't done anything to support your claim.

Your a fraud just like Paul, and you lack class.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Let me address another issue. Chester John knows when I said Paul never mentioned the resurrection that I was talking about Christs resurrection, not the resurrection of the dead because I said as much, which is why he didn't quote me.

He then proceeded as if I was speaking not of Christs resurrection, and made it look like I was speaking of the other resurrection when I wasn't.

To me that is devious clear cut deception, Paul would be proud.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Here is a challenge to OP . You mention 12 apostles ""

Replacement of Judas[edit]

Main article: Saint Matthias

After Judas Iscariot betrayed Christ and then in guilt committed suicide before Christ's resurrection (in one Gospel account), the apostles numbered eleven. When Jesus had been taken up from them, in preparation for the coming of the Holy Spirit that he had promised them, Peter advised the brethren:

Judas, who was guide to those who took Jesus ... For he was numbered with us, and received his portion in this ministry ... For it is written in the book of Psalms, 'Let his habitation be made desolate, Let no one dwell therein', and, 'Let another take his office'... So one of the men who have accompanied us during all the time that the Lord Jesus went in and out among us, beginning from the baptism of John until the day he was taken up from us, must become with us a witness to his resurrection

— Acts 1:15-26

So, between the ascension of Christ and the day of Pentecost, the remaining apostles elected a twelfth apostle by casting lots, a traditional Israelite way to determine the Will of God. (see Proverbs 16:33) The lot fell upon Matthias."" en.wikipedia.org...(Christian)

Note that none of the originals were chosen by men but by God Himself . This at a time before they had received the Holy Sprite . So this Matthias guy does what ??? Is there any mention of him elsewhere in scripture ?

Now lets move on to another challenge . The scripture has to agree with its self and there is something that even mathematicians have come to realize about the bible . The underlying mathematical structure of it . Now surely if Paul was not part of it and was a fraud then his writings couldn't follow such structures ,but they do .

if it looks like a duck and walks like a duck then its probably a duck :>)

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

My friend, clearly your not paying attention, 5 pages ago in my opening, I discussed Matthias as Apostle 12 replacement of Judas.

Whats the challenge?

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

Paul preaches Jesus is the savior, how does this make him a false prophet?

Oh...lets see..his miraculous conversion- blinding light on the road to Damascus, not all claims were verified by his companions

Acts 9

He fell to the ground and heard a voice say to him, “Saul, Saul, why do you persecute me?”

“Who are you, Lord?” Saul asked.

"I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting,” he replied. “Now get up and go into the city, and you will be told what you must do.”

The men traveling with Saul stood there speechless; they heard the sound but did not see anyone

Why would god make a sound for everyone in close proximity and yet the light blinded only Saul?

OR
www.judaismvschristianity.com...

His apostleship was unrecognized by others.

Of the 22 times in the Bible where Paul is referred to as an "apostle", only twice is he referred to as an apostle by someone other than himself! These two instances came from the same person. Not from Yeshua, or any of the original apostles, but from Paul's close traveling companion and personal press secretary Luke. Both accounts are found in Luke's record of the Acts of the Apostles, (chapter 14:4,14). Here Paul is referred to as an apostle along with Barnabas. By this time in the story, Luke would have been very accustomed to Paul calling himself an apostle, and he would no doubt have been in agreement with Paul's assessment of himself. By these statistics alone, it is evident that Paul is by far his own biggest fan... and his side kick Luke was his number two fan. This leaves no one else anywhere in the Bible going on record recognizing his apostleship!

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

The underlying mathematical structure of it . Now surely if Paul was not part of it and was a fraud then his writings couldn't follow such structures

If God is a mathematician showing off - why isn't Mathematics studied in Bible classes. Or are the standards for indoctrination lower for new entrants?

Speaking of days - why did it take so long after his death for the spirit to come to earth?
Something doesn't seem right.

www.answers.com...'_death_was_Pentecost
"How many days after Jesus' death was Pentecost"

It was 50 days, because Jesus was crucified on the Passover and Pentecost is 50 days after that. This is important because the Jewish feast of Pentecost included the offering of two loaves of unleavened bread representing the first fruits of the harvest (see Lev. 23:17-20 , Deut. 16:9-10), Jesus is the First Fruit of the Harvest, and Pentecost in the Christian Church is also the anniversary of the coming of the Holy Spirit (see Acts 2).

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

The underlying mathematical structure of it . Now surely if Paul was not part of it and was a fraud then his writings couldn't follow such structures

If God is a mathematician showing off - why isn't Mathematics studied in Bible classes. Or are the standards for indoctrination lower for new entrants?

Speaking of days - why did it take so long after his death for the spirit to come to earth?
Something doesn't seem right.

www.answers.com...'_death_was_Pentecost
"How many days after Jesus' death was Pentecost"

It was 50 days, because Jesus was crucified on the Passover and Pentecost is 50 days after that. This is important because the Jewish feast of Pentecost included the offering of two loaves of unleavened bread representing the first fruits of the harvest (see Lev. 23:17-20 , Deut. 16:9-10), Jesus is the First Fruit of the Harvest, and Pentecost in the Christian Church is also the anniversary of the coming of the Holy Spirit (see Acts 2).

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

ALL those scriptures were about Christ Resurrection

here is the full quote and Barzini aka Gnosisisfaith and 6 other ATS account names was indeed speaking about the resurrection of Christ when he said. He said Paul knew nothing about Christ resurrection.

Someone earlier mentioned Christs resurrection, which Paul never does. He didn't know about it.
If You threw away Pauls letters, mankind would lose nothing.

All you who can't see this baffle me.

But you can't refute me, I have scripture on my side and am not lacking in biblical knowledge the slightest bit. This is a book I read every day. You will never prove my assertion wrong. Ever. Follow the false prophet, I don't care.

I'm riding with Christ.

ALL the verse quoted shows his knowledge of Christ resurrection. They may be included in why we will be resurrected but the Point was it was based on Christ resurrection. If Paul knew nothing of Christ Resurrection how could he make so many statements about Christ being raised from the dead?

Not at all your were not quoted fully only your lie about Paul not knowing or teaching the resurrection of Christ. (see above quote)

Now you are the one being deceptive and not forthcoming. The problem is anyone can read those verses and see it is speaking of Christ being resurrected and risen.

Here is the full reply anyone here can go to page three and read it there as well

originally posted by: Barzini
Someone earlier mentioned Christs resurrection, which Paul never does. He didn't know about it.

Oh Paul didn't know anything about the Ressurection nor did he ever mention it. Hem, very interesting let's see if that is true.

Resurrection (from the Latin noun resurrectio -onis, from the verb rego, "to make straight, rule" + preposition sub, "under", altered to subrigo and contracted to surgo, surrexi, surrectum + preposition re-, "again",[1] thus literally "a straightening from under again") is the concept of a living being coming back to life after death.
Resurrection

Here are specific mentions of the word Resurrection by Paul

Ro 1:4, 3 Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh; And declared [to be] the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead:
Ro 6:5 For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also [in the likeness] of [his] resurrection:
Php 3:10 That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;

And here are specific mentions of other words that are representative of the Resurrection spoken by Paul

Ro 4:24 But for us also, to whom it shall be imputed, if we believe on him that raised up Jesus our Lord from the dead;
Ro 6:4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
Ro 6:9 Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him.
Ro 8:11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
Ro 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
1Co 15:12 ¶ Now if Christ be preached that he rose from the dead, how say some among you that there is no resurrection of the dead?
1Co 15:20 ¶ But now is Christ risen from the dead, [and] become the firstfruits of them that slept.
Ga 1:1 ¶ Paul, an apostle, (not of men, neither by man, but by Jesus Christ, and God the Father, who raised him from the dead; )
Eph 1:20 Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set [him] at his own right hand in the heavenly [places],
Col 2:12 Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with [him] through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead.
1Th 1:10 And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, [even] Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.
2Ti 2:8 ¶ Remember that Jesus Christ of the seed of David was raised from the dead according to my gospel:

There are many more but these suffice to prove that you are wrong

What was that again I wasn't showing Paul's Knowledge of Christ's resurrection?

edit on 23-2-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

The Israelite's wandered in the desert 40 years, the Jubilee is every 47 years

Jesus was tempted 40 days (significant of the Israelite's wandering), The outpouring of the Holy Spirit was 47 days after the resurrection. (Significant of the Jubilee)

Makes sense to me.
edit on 23-2-2016 by Kitana because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohnNo, you confuse resurrection of the dead with Christs resurrection, which Paul did mention once in those quotes you provided. But that doesn't make a difference to me because I mentioned in passing and you did misquote me.

edit on 23-2-2016 by Barzini because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join