It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saul of Tarsus: False prophet

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon
a reply to: chr0naut

The ten commandments, Jesus didn't follow a couple of them so we should just throw them away.

Eh?

Which ones didn't he follow?

He didn't follow all of Moses laws... that is for certain but the 10 are subject to the two

which one didn't he follow?

Certainly the Pharisees saw Him as a Sabbath breaker.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

The ten commandments, Jesus didn't follow a couple of them so we should just throw them away.

Eh?

Which ones didn't he follow?

He didn't follow all of Moses laws... that is for certain but the 10 are subject to the two

which one didn't he follow?

Sorry, over the top, I was being too rhetorical.

Only possibly the Sabbath.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

I'll give you that... but he corrected that law

Its lawful to do good on the Sabbath which is still "keeping it holy"

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

But you throw it out completely with no proof that he, did just as he said, got it from the Lord.

So Bible 1 you 0
edit on 22-2-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
a reply to: Barzini

context is about the stones not being left one upon another. that happened in 70AD well after Paul's death. So the scripture you quoted follow that and cannot be speaking about Paul because Christ puts them in the future when fearful sights and great signs take place. None of which had happened in the past and are still in the future.

Context is everything.

But the biggest problem is Paul never claim to be Christ, not once.

You just literally made your own context, I care not about stones. Words are my point.

Words you can't just explain away with faulty reasoning like yours.

Paul never claimed to be Christ? That's no problem, I never said he did.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   

My friend, a popular subject indeed, I will give you that.

I've nonetheless approached it in unique and irrefutable a way that it is acceptable.

No one can refute me on this. Someone even admitted that 12 is a set number but he wasn't aware Paul is most certainly not one of the 12, which we all know.

He hasn't been heard from since I asked for scriptural support of his claim that Matthias was somehow illegitimate.

Your opinion is respected, but I don't regard that as important here because you attack the premise itself, while ignoring the evidence.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   
And I will point out to you, chr0naut, that 85 replies is pretty good. It's only been a day and I just woke up but in those messages exist no evidence in refute to what I am saying in any of my messages. I am bragging a little but it is true.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Why are you proud?
The Lord was with Saul aka the apostle Paul...

Acts 18:9-10 NIV

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
Why are you proud?
The Lord was with Saul aka the apostle Paul...

Acts 18:9-10 NIV

Why am I proud of what, specifically?

YOU say the lord was with him, not me. He self appointed himself "apostle to the gentiles" a meaningless boast from the man who everyone from the 12 Apostles down rejected in Asia .

Only Paul refers to Paul as apostle, with the exception of his companion and some time scribe Luke, in all of the New Testament.

Paul lied about seeing Jesus, simple.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Prove it...

He remained three years in Ephesus, during which time he preached the gospel so all those who dwelt in Asia heard the word of the Lord, both of Jews and Greeks, and God worked special miracles by his hand (Acts 19:8-12 ; Acts 20:31 ).
edit on 23-2-2016 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Prove it...

That it, that's the best you can do?

I have as previously stated proven it as much as can be done without a crystal ball.

Show me anything otherwise, or find someone else to complain to. I really hate your negativity.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Poor Lil rasaghul...
Am I supposed to believe your lies so you can be proud of them?
Oh sorry I forgot you are Barzini now...Or are you logging into your other accounts now to back yourself up?
Do you really hate my negativity? Or is the truth you hate that I know you are a liar?
edit on 23-2-2016 by 5StarOracle because: ...

edit on 23-2-2016 by 5StarOracle because: word

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Why do people need to go on the attack when someone disagrees with them. It might not sound like it, but calling someone proud is in this case an insult, not one that affects me, but an insult all the same.

But when someone tells you to prove it, when you already have in many ways it is just as childish.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracleStop persecuting me!

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 05:38 AM
link   

You said Paul lied...
is that a lie or a delusion you have sold yourself on?
I would also accept that it's just a guess backed by nothing more than your imagination...
What's the matter? I'm not persecuting you I am refuting you...
edit on 23-2-2016 by 5StarOracle because: ...

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   

You said Paul lied...
is that a lie or a delusion you have sold yourself on?
I would also accept that it's just a guess backed by nothing more than your imagination...
What's the matter? I'm not persecuting you I am refuting you...

Delusional is an insult, not necessary if you want to refute me.

Yes I Said and say Paul lied. I have provided my reasons.

Go through my messages and find anything that is not true, I challenge you. I look forward to your reply but no need for insults it's a friendly debate not a platform for un classy conservative fundamental evangelical dogma.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Well I'm none of those things...
So I guess what you are saying is this thread is for people who want to make believe with you...
OK no problem...

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

I went through a lengthy and painful discussion with my Narcissist son .It would not surprise me if the OP was him as its the same old same old type of exchanges op has had on this thread . Its sad really, is the only way to describe it . At the end of the day ,the only help has to be a professional and even that is a behavioural modification ...They lack true empathy ...

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: 5StarOracle

I went through a lengthy and painful discussion with my Narcissist son .It would not surprise me if the OP was him as its the same old same old type of exchanges op has had on this thread . Its sad really, is the only way to describe it . At the end of the day ,the only help has to be a professional and even that is a behavioural modification ...They lack true empathy ...

What's sad is your calling your son a narcissist on the internet behind his back.

And that you are so opinionated you insult people who don't agree with you.

And that even though I have said many things you disagree with you can't refute any of it, and in frustration insult people who don't agree with you by calling them narcissistic or saying they lack empathy.

How do I lack empathy? I don't, I merely apply logic to the New Testament, and use it as evidence that what I am saying is the truth.

Your just an opinionated name caller with no knowledge to contribute. Can't prove me wrong, so you slyly insult me and your son because we won't agree with you.

What's sad is most Paulines are just like you. I don't call people who accept Paul as a thirteenth apostle Christians, because you're Paulines and only serve Christ with your lips and not your mind.
edit on 23-2-2016 by Barzini because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   

What's sad is your calling your son a narcissist on the internet behind his back.
See , now I have called him a narcissist to his face on the internet so you are very wrong on that point . He knows I have, and so do the other people I called him out in front of so you have made 2 erroneous assumptions in your first sentence . No need for me or others to point out the many others you have made in this thread as they are well aware of them and have tried to reason with you,,,, but ,,,,, reasoning and using logic is not a strong point of the narcissist . They have a rather large ego that need food .....

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join