It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saul of Tarsus: False prophet

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   
That's right. I come with scripture too. Matthew 24: 23-26 " Then if anyone says to you, 'Look! Here is the Messiah', or 'there he is' do not believe it for false Messiah's and false prophets will appear and produce great signs and omens, to lead astray, if possible, even the elect. Take note, I have told you beforehand. So if they say to you, 'Look! He is in the wilderness,' do not go out. If they say, ' Look! He is in the inner rooms,' do not believe it.

That's Jesus warning his disciples that false prophets will appear in their time. Don't believe anyone who claims to have knowledge of my whereabouts or claims to have seen me. Got it Jesus.

Good thing the Apostles rejected him. Sure they tolereted him until they found out what he was teaching. They never call him Apostle. Only Luke, his companion does. And himself.

Jesus chose 12 Apostles to honor the 12 tribes. 12 is so important that the tribe of Joseph, when it split into Ephraim and Manassah, was still counted as one tribe, 2 half tribes. No 13 tribes.

Why would it be any different for Apostles? When Judas died they replaced him, to keep at twelve. Paul blasphemes by calling himself an apostle.

2 Timothy 1:15 " This you know, that all those in Asia have turned away from me."

That's Paul whining to Timothy about being rejected.

Revelation 2:2...'; you have tested those who claim to be apostles but are not, and have found them to be false.'

That's Jesus to Ephesus, in Asia. Who else could he be talking about but Saul and his band of miscreants?

Just to emphasize the importance of the number 12 go to Revelation 21:9 the Vision of the New Jerusalem

"It has a great, high wall with TWELVE gates, and at the TWELVE gates TWELVE angels, and on the gates are inscribed the names of the TWELVE tribes of the Israelites; on the east three gates, the north three gates, on the south three gates, and the west three gates. And the wall of the city has TWELVE foundation's, and on them are the TWELVE names of the TWELVE APOSTLES of the Lamb.

Sorry Saul, your not invited.
edit on 22-2-2016 by Barzini because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   
This is so contorted I dont know where to begin . So I will not.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

That's because you can't refute Jesus own words and in your frustration just give up.

Strong.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Barzini
Hahaha. No. The statement was made due to the fact of the twisted logic and non-segmented facts you posted. And with that post that spews forth tripe about me (and you dont even know me) comes my famous line.
Game over and you are all outta tokens.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Hahaha. No. The statement was made due to the fact of the twisted logic and non-segmented facts you posted. And with that post that spews forth tripe about me (and you dont even know me) comes my famous line.
Game over and you are all outta tokens.

That's cute. Care to explain how I did what you are accusing me of?

Refute me with scripture if you are so correct. Oh that's right, that would just help me prove my point.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   

This is what happens when you show people what they don't want to see. I think you can't refute me. Saul IS a false prophet. Ask Jesus.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Barzini

This is what happens when you show people what they don't want to see. I think you can't refute me. Saul IS a false prophet. Ask Jesus.

You don't think the twelve gates represent the twelve tribes of Israel
I am guessing not

Refute you, what would be the point

I can't be bothered either, it's pointless
edit on 22-2-2016 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

You don't think the twelve gates represent the twelve tribes of Israel
I am guessing not

Refute you, what would be the point

I can't be bothered either, it's pointless

I'm certain I do and said as much. The 12 tribes. Not 13. Paul is out because there were already 12 before him, Matthias being Judas' replacement.

What are you saying?

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Thanks for proving my point.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: RaggedymanThanks for proving my point.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Wow !!! What is it with all the hating on Paul around here...? Why don't you deal with the teachings of Paul that you have a problem with ? Then maybe we can begin to understand the REAL problem..!!

Show us some teaching or doctrinal position held by Paul that is not taught elsewhere in the bible ?? Can you do that please ?....so we can understand the problem .

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   
There may be a bit of over active Narcissism going on in this thread . :>)

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   

a reply to: RaggedymanThanks for proving my point.

Put your thinking cap on
12tribes 12 gates, you know the Jewish thing
The gates represent the tribes

The apostles came after the gates

Ergo the gates came first, the apostles after, also you might find that every Christian is sent into the world. You are stating the gates represent the apostles

No longer are the Jews chosen, all Christians are now sent into the world as followers of Christ

And just as a little sneaky, all the apostles got it wrong at some stage, they even admitted as much
So they were all false?

You trip over your own words

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
There may be a bit of over active Narcissism going on in this thread . :>)

Along with multiple accounts.

So OP. Lets rip Paul from the bible. And since Peter supported Paul, guess we need to rip him out too. Oops, John and James supported Peter. Rip them out too. Oh crap, anything written by Luke needs to go, because he and Paul were close. There goes the gospel according to Luke, and the book of Acts. That leaves 2 gospels, and a few epistles. Oh wait...we need to rip Jude out because he quoted from the apocrypha. Unacceptable.

edit on 2/22/2016 by Klassified because: 2 not 3

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

One might have a hard time using the op's logic with Jesus after the resurrection showing up in the inner room or on the road .

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: HarryJoy

Show us some teaching or doctrinal position held by Paul that is not taught elsewhere in the bible ?? Can you do that please ?....so we can understand the problem .

Galations 5:2
Mark my words! I, Paul, tell you that if you let yourselves be circumcised, Christ will be of no value to you at all.

Genesis 17:10
God said further to Abraham, "Now as for you, you shall keep My covenant, you and your descendants after you throughout their generations. 10"This is My covenant, which you shall keep, between Me and you and your descendants after you: every male among you shall be circumcised. 11"And you shall be circumcised in the flesh of your foreskin, and it shall be the sign of the covenant between Me and you.…

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman
I've tripped over nothing! The liar Paul is who trips on his words.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

A key point in that is "" Me and you and your descendants after you:"" the Gentiles were not descendants and the old system was going to deserted by God .That is why the Temple was destroyed .Out with the old covenant and in with the new except the new included the Gentile which circumcision was not required .

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Matthew 5:17"
Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish but to fulfill. 18"For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass from the Law until all is accomplished.…

I'll bet dollars to donuts that your (Christian) dad is circumcised. And, by "Your" I mean most Christian western men.

edit on 22-2-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Didn't the apostles tell Thomas that they had seen the risen Christ and didn't Thomas say he wouldn't believe it unless he seen it for himself .wasn't he in the upper room when Christ appeared to them again ? Jesus must have meant something other then what you thought he said for the upper room incident to have happened .

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join