It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saul of Tarsus: False prophet

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle
I'm not stopping anything anytime soon. I call a spade a spade, Paul was a false prophet, I will say it til the day I die.

I can not accommodate your request to stop speaking the truth.

You are free to believe whatever you want, but I have provided enough evidence to support my claims, you have not.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Barzini

I call a spade a shovel because I wouldn't want to offend anybody...

If the claim you make was true I wouldn't have been able to show the contrary...
If the claims you make were infact true much smarter men then you would never have granted him sainthood let alone put him in the Bible...
You portray yourself a man of faith in one thread then a man of a different faith in another...
But the premise is the same,and that is to create division...
You should be ashamed of yourself, Instead this is what delights you...

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

I enjoy telling the truth, so thanks

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Looa reply to: 5StarOracle

You haven't shown me anything, I've shown you and everyone who have tried that Paul is a fraud.

Deal with it.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Your spreading false doctrines. Paul was never a prophet he was an Apostle. He was accepted by the other Apostles. Your false doctrines wouldn't even stand with critical Biblical scholars. How can Paul have false teachings when it was Jesus who appeared to him? How can can Paul have false teachings when it was Jesus that taught him? Gal 1:12 received it by revelation from Jesus Christ.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: texastig

So says Paul who's experiences are his and his alone.

Anyone can claim Jesus came to them, doesn't make it true.

I swear the one thing I hate most about bible thumpers is their incessant belief that a person stating something in the bible makes it true even if the only confirmation is the person themselves making the claim.

I saw a UFO yesterday and got abducted by large purple dinosaurs singing songs of friendship, they offered to take me with them, but after two hours of their annoying singing I already couldn't get that "I love you, you love me..." crap out of my head, so I kindly refused, on the way out, I found a space gun, said screw it, and killed them all. I then took the saucer for a joyride, but crashed it. Fortunately I survived but it's now in the ocean somewhere so I have no proof. But you believe me, cause I'm telling you it's the truth, right?

No?

Then why do you believe Paul just cause he tells you he saw Jesus in a vision? We both have exactly the same amount of proof. None at all.
edit on 2/26/2016 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

I can't believe that people are dunces on ATS. Paul met the Apostles. The Apostles approved him. Paul started churches. Paul suffered greatly for Christ. The early Church Fathers knew about Paul. Every historian believes that Paul is real because he meets the historical requirements.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Every historian believes that Paul is real because he meets the historical requirements.

Do the historians believe that Paul, AKA Saul of Tarsus, was a real person, or that his vision was real?

We already know that many of the books attributed to Paul were not, in fact, written by him.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

All historians believe that Paul was real.
All scholars agree that seven of the Pauline letters are authentic: Romans, 1 and 2 Corinthians, Galatians, Philippians, 1 Thessalonians and Philemon

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

So the New Testament is not genuine?

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Try reading the bible before you say stuff about.

There is no question that Paul was rejected by the Apostles as soon as they found out what he was teaching, it's documented in the New Testament.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   

The New Testament is genuine. It's just that no knows for sure who wrote the other letters.
edit on 2/26/2016 by texastig because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   

If you can remember the Apostles accepted him because they extended the right hand of fellowship to him. Are you reading a Jehovah Witness Bible?

(post by Barzini removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

I have 7 bibles. Do you think Jehovah witnesses reject Paul?

They don't. People who reject Paul are true followers of Jesus.

The rest follow Paul.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: texastig
a reply to: windword

All historians believe that Paul was real.
All scholars agree that seven of the Pauline letters are authentic: Romans, 1 and 2 Corinthians, Galatians, Philippians, 1 Thessalonians and Philemon

In other words, not all scholars believe that his vision was real or that he actually wrote all the books attributed to him.

edit on 26-2-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

The New Testament is genuine.

What does that mean?

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I find it humorous that there are so-called Christians that accept Christ but reject the bible.
No better than believing in Christ and also accepting that we evolved from a one celled entity.

Of coarse people can believe whatever they want, it's their perception that they are in control of, but it's not the true reality. You might as well believe Star Wars is real, in a galaxy far far away.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I find it humorous that there are so-called Christians that accept Christ but reject the bible.

What does an ethereal being need with a book written by men?

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
No better than believing in Christ and also accepting that we evolved from a one celled entity.

Of coarse people can believe whatever they want, it's their perception that they are in control of, but it's not the true reality. You might as well believe Star Wars is real, in a galaxy far far away.

I can't believe so called christians follow a false prophet instead of the Messiah.

Equally humorous is that they talk the talk but never actually sit down and read the story.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join