It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saul of Tarsus: False prophet

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
This is what happens when people skip through parts of the bible they only like instead of reading all the scriptures combined.Why do you people always do this crap.

Paul lied when He was Saul.Otherwise being converted means nothing.
edit on 24-2-2016 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Barzini

You see I attacked the message and you attack the messenger. This is one reason we all know who you are and how may names you have on ATS. You never show any scriptures to back you opinions, or links or books. '

Oh Yeah that is right as you already told us,"I don't need proof for my opinions", I forgot. Silly me to think that because you changed your user name you would change your ways.

You are not following the ATS policy in calling me names and attacking the messenger and not the message. You still haven't got it. How many more login/user names will you create before you get it right?

You are just not forthcoming.

edit on 24-2-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

(post by Barzini removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
***** ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS *****

Go after the ball and not the player please. Discuss only the subject at hand and not each other. Any further discussion that is not on topic or is on a personal level will result in post removals and posting bans.

ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

Thanks.

***** Do Not Reply To This Post *****
edit on 2/24/2016 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Kitana

No, we reject paul because of the powerlessness found in following him.

And in the facts that we can see those who preach his story are all corrupt and act much like the hidden societies.

And we realize that believing that we need "grace" is a copout, and holds us back yet again on so many levels, from discovering EVERYTHING.

Just another, in a long line of distractions.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
It a baffles me that there is such a hate for the Apostle Paul on ATS.

It makes me wonder if this spawns from a specific group that wants to discredit certain bible verses he wrote in certain bible books?

It's like blowing up a plane and all it's passengers to kill one person to hide the real motive in doing that, obscure the reality from the observer.

I really do believe that these discrediting hit pieces on Paul originate from those with a certain agenda against some very specific bible principles. Discredit the man and everything he wrote, and those pesky few verses go with them and him.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: 5StarOracle

I went through a lengthy and painful discussion with my Narcissist son .It would not surprise me if the OP was him as its the same old same old type of exchanges op has had on this thread . Its sad really, is the only way to describe it . At the end of the day ,the only help has to be a professional and even that is a behavioural modification ...They lack true empathy ...

Laugh Out Loud.

The ones that can see the truth and KNOW the book is full of ragged improbabilities are the ONLY ones who are empathic.

They know it, feel it , live it, not only this, but they will finally fully destroy your religions, and all that comes from them.

And they will do it for YOU.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Why does it baffle you ?

The teachings of this scum take away all the hope and energy that the writings of Jesus had implied.

In fact, basically ERASE everything that Jesus had said.

Go to any Christian church, and let us know when one quote from Jesus happens, you can say maybe once in every 5 weeks, whilst Paul will be quoted say, 50 times or more per service.

Modern Christianity NEEDS to be hated to stay alive anyways, what good is such drivel without an enemy right ?

Anyways, those of us who grew UP in the church and were astonished from day one at the ridiculous quadruplethink that goes on, KNOW that we do not need any of this fools words, and can certainly break away from the INCREDIBLE GRIP OF FEAR that something has over us all, and ONLY with the words of Jesus in that particular book, can anything worthwhile, be seen.

Imagine this, their are those of us who actually want to do what Jesus SAID we can do, and not be ridden down to powerlessness that Paul describes as, FREEING.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Barzini
a reply to: JackReyes

Exactly. 12 sons 12 tribes 12 Apostles.

Thanks for your help!

Quite a fascination with the number 12 !!!

And yet the church believes the zodiac to be of the Devil.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

That's right. I come with scripture too. Matthew 24: 23-26 " Then if anyone says to you, 'Look! Here is the Messiah', or 'there he is' do not believe it for false Messiah's and false prophets will appear and produce great signs and omens, to lead astray, if possible, even the elect. Take note, I have told you beforehand. So if they say to you, 'Look! He is in the wilderness,' do not go out. If they say, ' Look! He is in the inner rooms,' do not believe it.

That's Jesus warning his disciples that false prophets will appear in their time. Don't believe anyone who claims to have knowledge of my whereabouts or claims to have seen me. Got it Jesus.

Good thing the Apostles rejected him. Sure they tolereted him until they found out what he was teaching. They never call him Apostle. Only Luke, his companion does. And himself.

Jesus chose 12 Apostles to honor the 12 tribes. 12 is so important that the tribe of Joseph, when it split into Ephraim and Manassah, was still counted as one tribe, 2 half tribes. No 13 tribes.

Why would it be any different for Apostles? When Judas died they replaced him, to keep at twelve. Paul blasphemes by calling himself an apostle.

2 Timothy 1:15 " This you know, that all those in Asia have turned away from me."

That's Paul whining to Timothy about being rejected.

Revelation 2:2...'; you have tested those who claim to be apostles but are not, and have found them to be false.'

That's Jesus to Ephesus, in Asia. Who else could he be talking about but Saul and his band of miscreants?

Just to emphasize the importance of the number 12 go to Revelation 21:9 the Vision of the New Jerusalem

"It has a great, high wall with TWELVE gates, and at the TWELVE gates TWELVE angels, and on the gates are inscribed the names of the TWELVE tribes of the Israelites; on the east three gates, the north three gates, on the south three gates, and the west three gates. And the wall of the city has TWELVE foundation's, and on them are the TWELVE names of the TWELVE APOSTLES of the Lamb.

Sorry Saul, your not invited.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Thanks for your thoughts on the false prophet Paul, I really appreciate it, and I retire from the post satisfied like the first of the month.

Like I said, take away Saul of Tarsus and you take away a Pauline" Christian"'s sense of chosen oneness and supporting doctrine for such nonsense.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   

I really do believe that these discrediting hit pieces on Paul originate from those with a certain agenda against some very specific bible principles. Discredit the man and everything he wrote, and those pesky few verses go with them and him.
A few years back it was noticed by some that the New Age movement really hated the book of Romans ,and most if not all of their arguments fell flat by using that book . Reading some of their stuff and the conversations they were having , Paul was the problem for them . Paul becomes a problem for most that would challenge Christian Orthodoxy and the Christian community at large .

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I do want to add something here.

Paul said "Be imitators of ME."

Not "Be imitators of Christ"

Why should I imitate a man, who badmouths the real Apostles, murdered Christians and never repented, and:

Okays the eating of meat sacrificed to Idols, which Jesus AND the Apostles forbid.

Leaves the Greatest Commandment (love God) out of his teachings.

Falsely converts to Christianity only to later invoke his status as Pharisee to save his neck in front of Caesar, after previously stating his willingness to die for Christ.

Says " All things are lawful unto me."

And, " I have become all things to all men."

Forces Timothy to undergo circumcision after previously stating that "Christ will profit you nothing." And "You become a slave to the whole law." Should a Christian become circumcised

Called the 12 Apostles" Apostles of men" as though he was above them.

I'm just getting started, I am going to leave it at that though.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Nobody cares about new agers kid, except Oprah.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Barzini

One you quote but place not scripture address or context to your opinions.

So in order that I may place your points into context of the scriptures, we will have to take them one at a time. I will cut them into sections and deal with each on separately unless they are able to go together.

This I will do off line and post my results hopefully befor ethis thread is closed for T&C violations.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Hey, if I didn't want to debate people with diverging opinions I would not be here. I respect your opinion and right to disagree.

Keep it civil and I look forward to it.

Please tell me what and I took out of context or anything that wasn't true about my last statement.

I assure you it was not out of context, it was quotes and short summary statements of events.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Go to any Christian church, and let us know when one quote from Jesus happens, you can say maybe once in every 5 weeks, whilst Paul will be quoted say, 50 times or more per service.

Every Sunday at least one verse is read from one of the 4 gospels, but the old testament is quoted just as much where it has relevance to the topic, do we throw that all out as well.

2 Timothy 3: 16&17

All Scripture is inspired of God and beneficial for teaching, for reproving, for setting things straight, for disciplining in righteousness, 17 so that the man of God may be fully competent, completely equipped for every good work.

Paul is talking about the ENTIRE bible here, from Genesis to Revelation.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I always found it suspicious that only Paul and his companion Luke mention the priestly order of Melchizedeck. The Zadikim would be the order he is talking about, claimed descendants and disciples of the High Priest Zadok of Solomon fame. Melki Tzadok is the Hebrew way to say Melchizedeck and means King of Righteousness. He, Melchizedeck was also Prince of Peace and King of Salem. A biblical mystery man. He instituted the bread and wine sacrament(mystery) in Genesis with Abraham. God's personal Priest.

Traditionally he is known by the Jews as none other than Shem himself. Another Hebrew term for a god is Ha shem, make a name, also translates as "make a god" for ourselves, as well "name" as in the tower of Babel story. Interesting stuff.

Paul was not known to be associated with the great Melchizedeck and he used his name fraudulently to associate himself with both men claiming he received a higher knowledge or gnosis but forbid anyone else from recieving said gnosis.

What a twisted enigma of corruption was Saul of Tarsus, I am sure he is a fraud beyond doubt or dispute.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Paul has 0 credibility. Anyone with sense can see he created a splinter faction that is corrupt to this day.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Paul has 0 credibility. Anyone with sense can see he created a splinter faction that is corrupt to this day.

Erm, a splinter from what? The original Christian leadership all very likely died when Titus Vespasianus took Jerusalem in AD 70.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join