It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saul of Tarsus: False prophet

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

originally posted by: Barzini

a reply to: Barzini

you will beleive the words and teaching of men over the preserved word of God because you do not believe God. But chose to beleive the false words of men.

I believe the teachings of Jesus over the false teachings of Saul who is the wolf of the tribe of Benjamin, the leaven of the Pharisees and a false prophet ACCORDING TO THE WORD OF GOD.

The bible is my source. I only provided a website to help you. I figured this out before I searched for and found confirmation beyond dispute in the pages of the bible. A story that doesn't get scrutinized much but if you do it will become apparent that:

Even the bible says Paul is a false prophet.

I was once a fan of Paul too, then I read the bible.

OPINION OPINION OPINION but not one proven fact.

I don't need the websites of wicked men I have the HOLY preserved Words of God in My hand.

My opinion in backed up with solid evidence, my proof has been supplied.

Go read the thread and try and refute me. You sound frustrated, even passing judgement on people you don't know. Jesus taught to love even your enemies, you should listen to Jesus.

Let he who is without sin...

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

TextSaul of Tarsus, false prophet, the evidence speaks for itself. 12=12 Apostles in New Jerusalem, Saul is not an apostle because there can't be 13 Apostles. Indisputable fact. Been proven.

Lets examine one very important thing at the start. The man Saul is not the man Paul as you have mixed in your posts. The man Paul is a new man who had repented and had been forgiven by Jesus. My opinion, of course, based upon the letters of the NT.

There were twelve original apostles but four were blood brothers (Peter and Andrew and James and John) so those original twelve represented only ten tribes. One apostle (Judas) died and was replaced by another named Matthias so that still leaves two tribes short of twelve regardless of which tribe Matthias represented. So all in all we see only twelve apostles and only ten tribes represented.

Will you please reveal your source?

There is nothing scriptural in the letters of the NT that reveals the tribes of the twelve apostles.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

TextSaul of Tarsus, false prophet, the evidence speaks for itself. 12=12 Apostles in New Jerusalem, Saul is not an apostle because there can't be 13 Apostles. Indisputable fact. Been proven.

Lets examine one very important thing at the start. The man Saul is not the man Paul as you have mixed in your posts. The man Paul is a new man who had repented and had been forgiven by Jesus. My opinion, of course, based upon the letters of the NT.

There were twelve original apostles but four were blood brothers (Peter and Andrew and James and John) so those original twelve represented only ten tribes. One apostle (Judas) died and was replaced by another named Matthias so that still leaves two tribes short of twelve regardless of which tribe Matthias represented. So all in all we see only twelve apostles and only ten tribes represented.

Will you please reveal your source?

There is nothing scriptural in the letters of the NT that reveals the tribes of the twelve apostles.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

you will beleive the words and teaching of men over the preserved word of God because you do not believe God. But chose to beleive the false words of men.

I believe the teachings of Jesus over the false teachings of Saul who is the wolf of the tribe of Benjamin, the leaven of the Pharisees and a false prophet ACCORDING TO THE WORD OF GOD.

The bible is my source. I only provided a website to help you. I figured this out before I searched for and found confirmation beyond dispute in the pages of the bible. A story that doesn't get scrutinized much but if you do it will become apparent that:

I don't need the websites of wicked men I have the HOLY preserved Words of God in My hand.

a reply to: ChesterJohnYou just proved Paul said it was OK to eat meat sacrificed to Idols.

Jesus forbids it.

Your on a fools errand.

All right here is one solid evidence you can give me right now.

give me the chapter and verse where Jesus told anyone not to eat meat offered to idols?

If I am on a fools errand then show me the verse.
edit on 25-2-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

I can tell you right now the Apostles consulted the Holy Spirit and came back with the 4 "rules" given Paul by the Apostles when consulting them on circumcision.

The Holy Spirit is God, and a member of the trinity.

Then Paul never delivers these rules to the gentiles, lies about the Apostles message and stance on circumcision.

One of these rules was do not eat meat sacrificed to Idols.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Revelation 2:14; 20

14"But I have a few things against you: you have some there who hold to the teaching of Balaam, who taught Balak to put a stumbling block before the people of Israel, SO THEY WOULD EAT FOOD SACRIFICED TO IDOLS and practice fornication.'...

Context: Jesus message to Pergumum. Jesus absolutely just said eating meat sacrificed to Idols is a doctrine of Balaam that is being taught in Pergamum, and he is not happy about it. He is saying to stop teaching this.

It's good to be right.

Fools errand.

edit on 26-2-2016 by Barzini because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Remember Balaam and Balak from the OT, well Paul is teaching the doctrine of Balaam when he says it's OK to eat meat sacrificed to Idols.

You want to keep going?

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   

a reply to: ChesterJohnYou just proved Paul said it was OK to eat meat sacrificed to Idols.

Jesus forbids it.

Your on a fools errand.

All right here is one solid evidence you can give me right now.

give me the chapter and verse where Jesus told anyone not to eat meat offered to idols?

If I am on a fools errand then show me the verse.

So you know you asked before I tell you again:

Revelation 2:14;20

Fools errand indeed. Did you actually doubt that I would be able to find it, or do you not read Revelation?

You need to recognize a cat toying with its pray for what it is, and realize you can't refute me, or even debate me without this happening to you again. If you want to quit now I will not think any less of you.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Animals that are kosher can be eaten by jews of old the same as jews of today. These same animals were also used in sacrifice...
Jesus was not saying don't eat this type of animal, he was saying don't prepare a sacrifice to idols and eat whats unclean...

What's more Jesus was not referring to Paul...

Jesus was referring to Jezebel...
in the scripture you used no names were mentioned... But in other letters Jesus is clear on his reference as to whom he was speaking of...

Revelation 2:20
Nevertheless, I have this against you: You tolerate that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophet. By her teaching she misleads my servants into sexual immorality and the eating of food sacrificed to idols.
edit on 26-2-2016 by 5StarOracle because: word

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   
This paper from Vanderbilt University on this subject may help clear up the confusion and point to the truth on this very matter...

www.vanderbilt.edu...

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
This paper from Vanderbilt University on this subject may help clear up the confusion and point to the truth on this very matter...

www.vanderbilt.edu...

I'm sure it's a great study in rationalization. Personally, I have no need to read it, I've done my own work on the subject.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Animals that are kosher can be eaten by jews of old the same as jews of today. These same animals were also used in sacrifice...
Jesus was not saying don't eat this type of animal, he was saying don't prepare a sacrifice to idols and eat whats unclean...

What's more Jesus was not referring to Paul...

Jesus was referring to Jezebel...
in the scripture you used no names were mentioned... But in other letters Jesus is clear on his reference as to whom he was speaking of...

Revelation 2:20
Nevertheless, I have this against you: You tolerate that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophet. By her teaching she misleads my servants into sexual immorality and the eating of food sacrificed to idols.

Yes, exactly, don't eat meat sacrificed to Idols.

Paul taught this was acceptable.

Jesus taught it wasn't.

End of debate.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Ya you work very hard at twisting things and creating numerous accounts talking to yourself and giving yourself stars...
I'm sure it's a massive exercise in self gratification for you indeed...You must be very proud of yourself...
The question is why?

I bring forth a real work on this subject and show that Jesus was referring to Jezebel...
Then you proclaim victory for yourself...
Lame...
edit on 26-2-2016 by 5StarOracle because: ...

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

You are trying to damage my case and made it stronger in the process, as I never said anything about it being about specific animals (don't know where you got that).

My entire point was Jesus forbids eating meat sacrificed to Idols, which is a fact, as I and know you have shown.

So I must thank you for giving me the opportunity to confirm what I already knew, I know that sounds a little rude but I don't mean it to.

I am truly grateful.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Ya you work very hard at twisting things and creating numerous accounts talking to yourself and giving yourself stars...
I'm sure it's a massive exercise in self gratification for you indeed...You must be very proud of yourself...
The question is why?

I have had only this account in my lifetime, you are lying and that's a sin. FYI.

Why don't you show me what I have twisted, because I haven't.

In fact I have provided every fact asked of me, several people have tried to trip me up. And I do find it satisfying to be right, yes, who doesn't?

You are so angry. I know you're going to diatribe on about how you're not angry so let me just tell you you're transparent and every comment shows you have contempt for me.

Jesus teaches to love your enemies.

Try it, he was right, it's liberating.
edit on 26-2-2016 by Barzini because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

Yes, Jesus mentioned Jezebel. He also mentioned Balak and Balaam. Point?

The question I was asked was did Jesus forbid eating meat sacrificed to Idols?

And Jezebel or no Jezebel, he most certainly did.

:

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Jesus said love your enemies...he didn't say to believe thier lies...
I'm not angry but I do have contempt for your lies...
You do not show love you are a perverter of things you like to twist things to create conflict it is this that you love.
You seek self glorification...
in short you are a seeker of stars...
And I know you are lying about the accounts I can see your ip address...

edit on 26-2-2016 by 5StarOracle because: word

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   

He did not mention Paul in those letters did he?

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   

He did not mention Paul in those letters did he?

Also supports my case that he didn't recognize Paul. Him not mentioning Paul is bad for Paul and basically my whole point.

He still forbids eating meat sacrificed to Idols.

Paul still says it's OK.

Jesus doesn't have to mention his name to prove that it is a falset teaching, just the teaching itself.

We have an account of Paul teaching this in the New Testament, put it together on your own.

Paul was teaching the "doctrine of Balaam" and Jesus makes that clear as glass in Revelation.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   
You are wrong here's another paper for you...

The Doctrine of Balaam Today: Examples

The Doctrine of Balaam today is simply the teaching that Yahuweh’s earlier word has been nullified, in favour of Yahuweh’s later word.

The Error of Balaam is seen today in most Believers’ rejection of the Torah (Law) of the “Old Testament,” in exchange for the teachings of the Doctrines of Men! For it is the Doctrine of men — and not Scripture — that states the “Old Testament” (the Law or Torah) has beennullified by the “New Testament.”

Many precious Believers today are being taught that the “Old Testament” commandments of Yahuweh have been somehow nullified or have been done away with! This is a notion that is contrary to all of Scripture!

This old-wives-tale is contrary to all of Scripture, for it is contrary to the Words of the Prophets, contrary to theWords of the Apostle Paul, and contrary to the Words of Yahushua Himself.

Paul is not seen in the wrong, I assure you it is your opinion that is flawed and falsely portrayed...

notesfromthewilderness.wordpress.com...

Just stop it...
Paul is not a false prophet, but you are proving to be...
edit on 26-2-2016 by 5StarOracle because: ...

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join