It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saul of Tarsus: False prophet

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Barzini

I guess you forgot about when Paul met Peter and James in Galatians. And then later on met Paul, James and John. They gave him the right hand of fellowship. Stop writing trash.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: texastig

I guess you forgot about when Paul met Peter and James in Galatians. And then later on met Paul, James and John. They gave him the right hand of fellowship. Stop writing trash.

Oh burn, I guess YOU forgot their later encounter.

Nice try.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: texastig

I have written nothing but truth.
Truth is, you write the trash.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: texastig

There is a reason you don't provide any facts, you don't have any.

A reason you can't quote me and refute.

I have spent the better part of a year on this subject from every angle and perspective. I am 100% of what I say.

Try and refute me and my premise using my own quotes and a knowledge of the bible and not your weak and worthless-to-me opinion.

Come with outside confirmation from a real Apostle calling Paul the same. It doesn't exist.

Come with scripture not from Paul or Luke of Jesus acknowledging Paul, doesn't exist.

Otherwise stay in your lane.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: texastig

Your words are words of a defeated Pauline "Christian" who is doing the bible study equivalent of taking his ball and going home.

You have nothing of informative value so you in frustration write a weak non cheek turning insult.

If you think I am your enemy, Jesus says love your enemies... try it for change instead of defending a liar.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

First, you need to put the scripture addresses to the Melchizedek that you say only Paul and Luke mention.

Secondly, because of your misspelling of Melchizedek once again you identify yourself of one of the other Uses accounts you claim not to be, that was already banned.

edit on 25-2-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Barzini/Areyousirius/Gnosisisfaith/Dayslate has made some pretty serious accusations against Paul. He failed to supply the addresses for scripture to prove his opinions and accusations as true. So we will look at what the Scriptures say concerning these FALSE accusations.

originally posted by: Barzini
I do want to add something here.

Paul said "Be imitators of ME."

Not "Be imitators of Christ"

Why should I imitate a man, who badmouths the real Apostles,

Now to establish what Paul was teaching we will put this back into the context and compare other verses with them.

1Cro 4:11-16 Even unto this present hour we both hunger, and thirst, and are naked, and are buffeted, and have no certain dwellingplace; And labour, working with our own hands: being reviled, we bless; being persecuted, we suffer it: Being defamed, we intreat: we are made as the filth of the world, and are the offscouring of all things unto this day. I write not these things to shame you, but as my beloved sons I warn you. For though ye have ten thousand instructors in Christ, yet have ye not many fathers: for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel. Wherefore I beseech you, be ye followers of me.
1Cor 10:32-11:1 Give none offence, neither to the Jews, nor to the Gentiles, nor to the church of God: Even as I please all men in all things, not seeking mine own profit, but the profit of many, that they may be saved. Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ

Once placed in the context Paul was pleading with the Corinthians Christians and us to day to follow his example of humbleness, being content in what ever situation of life, even as Chrsit Jesus was content to live like a man and give up his glory seeking not his own but seeking that which was good for all men.

murdered Christians and never repented, and:

Did Paul actually not repent. Repent meaning turning from one way/thing to another way or thing. Let’s read his own testimony.

Acts 26:9-16 I verily thought with myself, that I ought to do many things contrary to the name of Jesus of Nazareth. Which thing I also did in Jerusalem: and many of the saints did I shut up in prison, having received authority from the chief priests; and when they were put to death, I gave my voice against them. And I punished them oft in every synagogue, and compelled them to blaspheme; and being exceedingly mad against them, I persecuted them even unto strange cities. Whereupon as I went to Damascus with authority and commission from the chief priests,
At midday, O king, I saw in the way a light from heaven, above the brightness of the sun, shining round about me and them which journeyed with me. And when we were all fallen to the earth, I heard a voice speaking unto me, and saying in the Hebrew tongue, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks. And I said, Who art thou, Lord? And he said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest. But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee;
Paul admitted to persecuting those Jews who had been followers of that way and by his testimony we see not only his calling by Jesus but also that his life turned away from prosecuting the church to teaching it.

Okays the eating of meat sacrificed to Idols, which Jesus AND the Apostles forbid. We must rmember under the LAW of Moses eating of certain meats was forbidden especially that which was sacrificed to Idols. But the Law was given only to Israel not Gentiles.

Mal 4:4 ¶ Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments.
But here is what Paul taught to GENTILES about eating things sacrificed to idols.

Rom 14:1-23 ¶ Him that is weak in the faith receive ye, but not to doubtful disputations. For one believeth that he may eat all things: another, who is weak, eateth herbs. Let not him that eateth despise him that eateth not; and let not him which eateth not judge him that eateth: for God hath received him. Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand. One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind. He that regardeth the day, regardeth it unto the Lord; and he that regardeth not the day, to the Lord he doth not regard it. He that eateth, eateth to the Lord, for he giveth God thanks; and he that eateth not, to the Lord he eateth not, and giveth God thanks. For none of us liveth to himself, and no man dieth to himself. For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's. For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living. But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ. For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God. So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God. Let us not therefore judge one another any more: but judge this rather, that no man put a stumblingblock or an occasion to fall in his brother's way. I know, and am persuaded by the Lord Jesus, that there is nothing unclean of itself: but to him that esteemeth any thing to be unclean, to him it is unclean. But if thy brother be grieved with thy meat, now walkest thou not charitably. Destroy not him with thy meat, for whom Christ died. Let not then your good be evil spoken of: For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost. For he that in these things serveth Christ is acceptable to God, and approved of men. Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another. For meat destroy not the work of God. All things indeed are pure; but it is evil for that man who eateth with offence. It is good neither to eat flesh, nor to drink wine, nor any thing whereby thy brother stumbleth, or is offended, or is made weak. Hast thou faith? have it to thyself before God. Happy is he that condemneth not himself in that thing which he alloweth. And he that doubteth is damned if he eat, because he eateth not of faith: for whatsoever is not of faith is sin.
Firstly, Gentiles were never put under the LAW of Moses to obey them. Secondly, If eating food to an Idol would offend a beleiving brother Paul says not to eat it for their sake for it would be a sin one them for doing so. But remember Paul said we know that an idol is nothing.

1Cor 8:4 ¶ As concerning therefore the eating of those things that are offered in sacrifice unto idols, we know that an idol is nothing in the world, and that there is none other God but one.
So far we see that Barzini is not being forth coming. When we see things in their context and compare them with the full teaching and to who it is spoken too we see Barzini is in Error not the preserved word of God, the Holy Bible.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Only someone who knows he is beat would quote Paul to verify Paul. That's sad, you aint proving nothing like that.

And you know it, everything I have said is truthful and you hate it, which is fine.

Saul of Tarsus, false prophet, the evidence speaks for itself.
12=12 Apostles in New Jerusalem, Saul is not an apostle because there can't be 13 Apostles.

Indisputable fact. Been proven.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

You just proved Paul said it was OK to eat meat sacrificed to Idols.

Jesus forbids it.

Your on a fools errand.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Your so bad at making excuses for why Pauls false teachings are OK.

It's not your fault, Pauls just a contradictory scumbag who was calling th 12 Apostles "weak" in a sly way so the people he was speaking to couldn't notice.

But I can because I've read the story in full in context many times and Paul was for an absolute fact teaching the gentiles that the 12 and their followers were spiritually weak, he also turns around and says"knowledge puffs up" but the knowledge he is underhandedly speaking of is having personally known Jesus and that it's made them "puffed up". Contradictory.

You must read the story novel style to see this, very slowly and carefully. It becomes apparent easily.

Problemswithpaul
Onlyjesuswords

Those are two great websites that explain it as good as anyone can.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

I am quoting the scriptures of God not Paul. And some of these are Luke speaking. But you see you just don't believe the preserved word of God. IN order to see if Paul taught or did not teach we must quote his teaching.

So stop ATTACING ME and attack the scriptures and the Message they teach.

To continue to attack me is in violation of the T&C

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Leaves the Greatest Commandment (love God) out of his teachings.
Did Paul leave Love God out of his teaching?
We know as Jesus taught the greatest commandment was to love God with all your heart, soul, mind and body.

Deut 6:5 And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.

Let’s look at the Scriptures for the answer if Paul did not teach the love of God or the love of whom the True Christians know as God Jesus Christ. The following verses not only show that Paul taught the loveof God, but that he confirmed their love to God in his teachings.

Rom 8:26-30 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God. And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.
Seems the love of God is on Pauls teaching.

Rom 5:5 And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.
Rom 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to [his] purpose.
1Cor 2:9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.
1Cor 8:3 But if any man love God, the same is known of him.
1Cor 16:22 If any man love not the Lord Jesus Christ, let him be Anathema Maranatha.
2Cor 13:14 The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, [be] with you all. Amen.
Eph 6:24 Grace [be] with all them that love our Lord Jesus Christ in sincerity. Amen.
2Thess 3:5 And the Lord direct your hearts into the love of God, and into the patient waiting for Christ.
Tit 3:4 But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared,

Falsely converts to Christianity only to later invoke his status as Pharisee to save his neck in front of Caesar, after previously stating his willingness to die for Christ.
First, they were not called Christians until Paul and Barnabus call them that.

Acts 11:25, 26 Then departed Barnabas to Tarsus, for to seek Saul: And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch.
Secondly, Paul did not falsely convert to the way in which he persecuted. He met Chrsit and Chrsit told him what he sould do. He is called of Christ to take his message to the Gentiles.

And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks. And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do. And the men which journeyed with him stood speechless, hearing a voice, but seeing no man. And Saul arose from the earth; and when his eyes were opened, he saw no man: but they led him by the hand, and brought him into Damascus. Acts 9:13-17 But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel: For I will shew him how great things he must suffer for my name's sake.
Thirdly, Paul was out of the will of God by denying the Holy Ghost witness to him not to go to Jerusalem which resulted in him not have a PROSPEROUS journey to Rome.

Acts 20:23 Save that the Holy Ghost witnesseth in every city, saying that bonds and afflictions abide me.
Acts 21:10-14 And as we tarried there many days, there came down from Judaea a certain prophet, named Agabus. And when he was come unto us, he took Paul's girdle, and bound his own hands and feet, and said, Thus saith the Holy Ghost, So shall the Jews at Jerusalem bind the man that owneth this girdle, and shall deliver him into the hands of the Gentiles. And when we heard these things, both we, and they of that place, besought him not to go up to Jerusalem. Then Paul answered, What mean ye to weep and to break mine heart? for I am ready not to be bound only, but also to die at Jerusalem for the name of the Lord Jesus. And when he would not be persuaded, we ceased, saying, The will of the Lord be done.
Being outside the will of God Paul like all men will do what it takes to save themselves. So he knows that one part of the crowd is of the Pharisees and the other of the Sadducees. He sets them against each other so that they are not allowed to kill him.

Acts 23:1-11 ¶ And Paul, earnestly beholding the council, said, Men and brethren, I have lived in all good conscience before God until this day. And the high priest Ananias commanded them that stood by him to smite him on the mouth. Then said Paul unto him, God shall smite thee, thou whited wall: for sittest thou to judge me after the law, and commandest me to be smitten contrary to the law? And they that stood by said, Revilest thou God's high priest? Then said Paul, I wist not, brethren, that he was the high priest: for it is written, Thou shalt not speak evil of the ruler of thy people. But when Paul perceived that the one part were Sadducees, and the other Pharisees, he cried out in the council, Men and brethren, I am a Pharisee, the son of a Pharisee: of the hope and resurrection of the dead I am called in question. And when he had so said, there arose a dissension between the Pharisees and the Sadducees: and the multitude was divided. For the Sadducees say that there is no resurrection, neither angel, nor spirit: but the Pharisees confess both. And there arose a great cry: and the scribes that were of the Pharisees' part arose, and strove, saying, We find no evil in this man: but if a spirit or an angel hath spoken to him, let us not fight against God. And when there arose a great dissension, the chief captain, fearing lest Paul should have been pulled in pieces of them, commanded the soldiers to go down, and to take him by force from among them, and to bring him into the castle. And the night following the Lord stood by him, and said, Be of good cheer, Paul: for as thou hast testified of me in Jerusalem, so must thou bear witness also at Rome.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

you will beleive the words and teaching of men over the preserved word of God because you do not believe God. But chose to beleive the false words of men.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

you will beleive the words and teaching of men over the preserved word of God because you do not believe God. But chose to beleive the false words of men.

I believe the teachings of Jesus over the false teachings of Saul who is the wolf of the tribe of Benjamin, the leaven of the Pharisees and a false prophet ACCORDING TO THE WORD OF GOD.

The bible is my source. I only provided a website to help you. I figured this out before I searched for and found confirmation beyond dispute in the pages of the bible. A story that doesn't get scrutinized much but if you do it will become apparent that:

Even the bible says Paul is a false prophet.

I was once a fan of Paul too, then I read the bible.
edit on 25-2-2016 by Barzini because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

How on earth am I attacking you?

Because I have an opposing point of view? Too bad, the title of the thread is Saul of Tarsus false prophet, so you already knew that.

Stop slandering me you are just trying to get me kicked off, it's not going to work because I am being polite about it.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Also your twisting my words, I said Paul taught the most important commandment was Love your neighbors, a fact.

Jesus taught love God with all your heart was.

I didn't say Paul left God out, how else do con men of the church operate of course they mention God.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Barzini says Paul said,

Says " All things are lawful unto me." And, " I have become all things to all men."
Yes Paul did say that but let us look at the context and you will see Barzini/Areyousirius/Gnosisisfaith has not presented you the reason why he said that.

First let;s look at his “All things are lawful for me” statement.

1Cor 6:12 ¶ All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any.
1Cor 10:23-24 ¶ All things are lawful for me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but all things edify not. Let no man seek his own, but every man another's wealth.
Paul said all things were lawful for him under the Gospel of the Grace of God but not all things would edify and build up others if it offended them. He wanted to edify and build up others rather than himself. Corinth was by far the most wordily church and he addressed problems they were having in meats, drinks and holy days.

Let’s look at the “I have become all things to all men” statement which in the preserved word of God reads “I am made all things to all men”.

1Cor 9:16 -23For though I preach the gospel, I have nothing to glory of: for necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel! For if I do this thing willingly, I have a reward: but if against my will, a dispensation of the gospel is committed unto me. What is my reward then? Verily that, when I preach the gospel, I may make the gospel of Christ without charge, that I abuse not my power in the gospel. For though I be free from all men, yet have I made myself servant unto all, that I might gain the more. And unto the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might gain the Jews; to them that are under the law, as under the law, that I might gain them that are under the law; To them that are without law, as without law, (being not without law to God, but under the law to Christ,) that I might gain them that are without law. To the weak became I as weak, that I might gain the weak: I am made all things to all men, that I might by all means save some. And this I do for the gospel's sake, that I might be partaker thereof with you.
Paul is made all things to all men because he wanted to reach them for Christ not that he was deceiving or any other false claim from Barzini or any other false teacher.

I will post the rest tomorrow as it is time for me to rest and be with my family

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

I quoted you exactly, but to humour you the greatest commandment is to love God and truly Paul taught it and it was part of his teaching to say he didn't, might mean you have a bible version that has words, verse, sections and chapters changed, removed or reinterpreted by men and not by the preservation of God.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

He forbade it to JEWS ISRAEL. Learn to see who he is speaking to historically in the context and you might get something right. But because you don't you are in error not God's word.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Barzini

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

I believe the teachings of Jesus over the false teachings of Saul who is the wolf of the tribe of Benjamin, the leaven of the Pharisees and a false prophet ACCORDING TO THE WORD OF GOD.

The bible is my source. I only provided a website to help you. I figured this out before I searched for and found confirmation beyond dispute in the pages of the bible. A story that doesn't get scrutinized much but if you do it will become apparent that:

Even the bible says Paul is a false prophet.

I was once a fan of Paul too, then I read the bible.

OPINION OPINION OPINION but not one proven fact.

I don't need the websites of wicked men I have the HOLY preserved Words of God in My hand.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join