It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saul of Tarsus: False prophet

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove: I do not believe for one moment Paul ever truly existed, he was Saul a wolf in P shaped sheepskin.

That means your going against historians. Paul was a real person and you can use simple historical methods to find that out.

There is no proof that he was a wolf.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: texastig

Are you really this thick, I know he was a person, a person who was named Saul who changed his name to Paul after his supposed conversion. To those that believe his conversion was a deception, he never was a changed man, but instead a wolf in sheep's clothing. The amount of sexism that dripped off him demonstrates how hateful he still was. The signs are all there.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Before I begin to refute the last two points of the accusation that Brazini has laid against Paul. Let us all remember that the Bible is the only place we can got to to verify the veracity of these claims any other place would be men’s opinions based on out of context verses of which we have seen Barzini participate in this form of scriptural deception many times already. So everything I show has the Bible a proof that these claims are false and misconstrued with an obvious agenda of making Paul out to be a liar. To do so would allow the teachers of these false claims be able to win you over to them and their view and then yolk you under the law.

Another false accusation against Paul is that he FORCED Timothy to be circumcised in opposition to his teaching that to follow on e law meant to follow it all. This misnomer is because Barzini’s agenda is to condemn Paul a a liar, and a heretick.

Forces Timothy to undergo circumcision after previously stating that "Christ will profit you nothing." And "You become a slave to the whole law." Should a Christian become circumcised
Paul did not FORCE anything on Timothy that he did not voluntarily submit to. However Timothy was considered Jewish by his mothers side and only Jewish males were allowed into the synagogues. Proof that one was a Jew meant that he would be circumcised as required by Jewish Law. So Paul asked him to be circumcised so he could accompany him and they would accpet the presence of Timothy among them.

What Barzini did not tell you was that this circumcision was NOT FOR SALVATION or an ADDITIONAL WORK FOR HIS SALVATION. This was Timothy doing as we previously shown in an earlier reply he was becoming a Jew to win Jews.

Let’s look at the context of the Narrative concerning this circumcision and see if it was FORCED and is part of Timothy’s duty to be SAVED.

Acts 16:1-3 ¶ Then came he to Derbe and Lystra: and, behold, a certain disciple was there, named Timotheus, the son of a certain woman, which was a Jewess, and believed; but his father was a Greek: Which was well reported of by the brethren that were at Lystra and Iconium. Him would Paul have to go forth with him; and took and circumcised him because of the Jews which were in those quarters: for they knew all that his father was a Greek.
It is clear that no one forced Timothy to be circumcised and that this circumcision was not for Timothy’s salvation.

The section of Scripture Paul taught that the law avails nothing unless they keep it all is in Romans and Galatians if any want to read it. Basically Paul was saying if you add anything to the cross you are not saved by faith alone and you have become a debter to keep the whole law and that would fall short of the Glory of God and send a man to hell.

Called the 12 Apostles" Apostles of men" as though he was above them. Further you say Paul called the 12 weak. Judas was gone so it would be the 13 if we include Mathias.
But let’s see if this it is true as well. We will also include your claim that the “knowledge puffeth up” context includes the 12 apostles (which it doesn’t when we put it in context). I showed this before to you under your other user name. You also claimed that Paul said that the 12 apostles were weak. Again without scripture proof .First let’s look at the term “Apostles of men”. Oh my, after searching in 12 different versions including the preserve words of God, I am unable to find that term in any of them. So where did Barzini get this from. It is obvious it was not from the Bible but more than likely one of his frequented web pages of men that he links too.

Now let’s look and see if we can find anywhere in the Scriptures that Paul called the 12 Apostles weak. Sorry I cannot produce one scripture from 12 versions of the Bible including the Preserved word of God, the Holy Bible. Once again this is made up false claim in order to deceive as not once did Paul ever say anything derogatory against any of the many apostles.

Lastly, I want to look at the scriptures about “knowledge puffeth up” and let us see if Paul was talking about the 12 apostles as he claimed.

1Cor 8:1-13 Now as touching things offered unto idols, we know that we all have knowledge. Knowledge puffeth up, but charity edifieth. And if any man think that he knoweth any thing, he knoweth nothing yet as he ought to know. But if any man love God, the same is known of him. As concerning therefore the eating of those things that are offered in sacrifice unto idols, we know that an idol is nothing in the world, and that there is none other God but one. For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,) But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him. ¶ Howbeit there is not in every man that knowledge: for some with conscience of the idol unto this hour eat it as a thing offered unto an idol; and their conscience being weak is defiled. But meat commendeth us not to God: for neither, if we eat, are we the better; neither, if we eat not, are we the worse. But take heed lest by any means this liberty of yours become a stumblingblock to them that are weak. For if any man see thee which hast knowledge sit at meat in the idol's temple, shall not the conscience of him which is weak be emboldened to eat those things which are offered to idols; And through thy knowledge shall the weak brother perish, for whom Christ died? But when ye sin so against the brethren, and wound their weak conscience, ye sin against Christ. Wherefore, if meat make my brother to offend, I will eat no flesh while the world standeth, lest I make my brother to offend.
I am Sorry to say no where in the context of these verse in 20 verse before and after this chapter does Paul mention anything about the 12 apostles nor anything about them beings weak. So obviously he took part of a verse “knowledge puffs up” and placed into his claim as if Paul was speaking of the Apostles and they being weak.

It is obvious to those who read the verses that Paul did no wrong, he is not lying or forced anyone to do anything against their will. These are false claims brought on by men but not by the word of God. These men will use God’s word to spread false teachings about the greatest Christian who ever lived while they hide under the cloke of critical thinking, blaspheming God and his Holy Word.

I'm just getting started, I am going to leave it at that though.

All you have started is based on false claims using scripture out of context historically and immediately which only prove you are a deceiver.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

You still have no proof

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

You failed bro, Paul is a fraud.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Go eat some Idol sacrificed to meat, and then tell me again that Paul didnt teach it was ok(he did)and that Jesus didn't say stop(he did).

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

That's a lot of words you used, too bad everything has already been proven and your not even close to refuting me. Everything I said is true and you know it.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
a reply to: Barzini

REV is for the Israel

I am a Gentile. Was and or is any of that written to a Gentile?

You would do good to remember Revelation was not written while Jesus was on earth and when Paul did his ministry. S that quote is wrong and will not suffice except to bring false claims against Paul by people like you today.

Seeing you do not believe in a trinity, you have made that abundantly clear. And now you want to show by invoking the Trinity to prove JESUS commanded his apostles not to eat meat offered to gentiles.

Even after the Jerusalem council sent forth the decrees to be followed it was obvious many did not or Paul would not have to address it later in letters to the church at Corinth.

How did the apostles enforce their four rules? they couldn't.

Wrongly joining scriptures and failure to rightly divide the word of truth leads you and others into errors and the spreading of false claims against Paul.

Oh Revelation was only for the Jews huh? So then why is it a Christian book?

The bible and Jesus are for everyone. Not just Jews or non Jews.

Back that up by showing Jesus say "Revelation is only for Jews". He wasn't talking to only Israelites, thats the dumbest excuse I ever heard.

You ain't no Christ lover, your Saul follower.
edit on 26-2-2016 by Barzini because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohnBy all means keep trying, when you try separating the book of Revelation from the Christian faith I think it's time to throw in the towel.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
You say I made false claims?

You just said the book of Revelation only applies to Jews.

You also know that Saul taught eating meat sacrificed to Idols is OK. Jesus said STOP doing that.

You now claim that the book of Revelation doesn't apply to you.

Too bad it's a biblical book, if it applies to Jews it applies to gentiles, a Christian is a Christian. There are no rules that only apply to Jews.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

While I may find some personal application in the Book of Revelation. It deals primarily with the great Tribulation.

that is because I will be gathered to Jesus in the clouds ever more to be with him, before the 7 year tribulation, the times if Jacobs trouble takes place according to 1Thees 4 2 Thess 2.

Right division of the word of Truth reveals that the Kingdom Gospel will go back into effect. and I am not under the gospel of the Kingdom. I was saved under the Gospel of the Grace of God that Paul taught.

edit on 26-2-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Paul was teaching Gentiles that it was ok unless if offended a brother then it was sin.

Learn to rightly divide the word of truth and you may find some truth.

Your only looking to the word for error, inconstancies and false claims to make against Paul.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

Paul was teaching Gentiles that it was ok unless if offended a brother then it was sin.

Learn to rightly divide the word of truth and you may find some truth.

Your only looking to the word for error, inconstancies and false claims to make against Paul.

Whatever you have to tell yourself to be happy.

The error isn't the book, it's how people like you use it to support your lies.

Saul of Tarsus, false prophet.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
This is proof against Paul being a false prophet and that you are guilty of false witness... For Paul is an apostle he is a Saint and a Martyr...

Martyrdom is the supreme witness given to the truth of the faith: it means bearing witness even unto death. The martyr bears witness to Christ who died and rose, to whom he is united by charity. He bears witness to the truth of the faith and of Christian doctrine. He endures death through an act of fortitude. "Let me become the food of the beasts, through whom it will be given me to reach God
False prophets bear witness against Christ that is what you are doing and the Lord will seek vengeance on any who lay such a claim...
The Apostle Paul Saint and Martyr it says so in the bible...
You have no authority over the word of God...
Citation is needed from the bible that says Paul is a false prophet...

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

Whatever helps your mind.

Saul of Tarsus, false prophet

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

Paul was teaching the doctrine of Balaam, read the book.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
You have no citations then?
I accept your admission of defeat

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
You have no citations then?
I accept your admission of defeat

my citations are all over this thread, I have already done it. And if you want to think I feel defeated, I don't, because I have proven all I wanted, accomplished all I wanted to.

But by all means, tell yourself whatever you want.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Show me where the bible says Paul is a false prophet.
Not the misinterpretations you introduce...
You know like where Jesus names Jezebel as the false prophet teaching the Doctrine of Balaam...
That is evidence of the way you attempt to pass off information falsely...
Are you denying Paul is an Apostle a Saint and Martyr?

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

You need to learn the differences between the gospel of the kingdom and the gospel of the grace of God.

you need to know to who what allies and when, where and why.

Until you learn to rightly study the word and divide it right you will know nothing but what others teach you.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join