It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were there 7 Adams and Eves that were placed on the 7 continents

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I believe that there were. I know environmental conditions can probably change the skin conditions somewhat, but I'm quite sure that man and womenkind were not just 2 people of only one continent.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic
Here's something to consider:

It never has made sense to me at all.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

According to Dawkins, no because instead there were seven monkeys made from seven fish over an unobserved period of time, because this makes more sense.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
If our ancestors on one continent have descendants and some of the descendants migrate to other continents, that would cover it.
Anthropologists are convinced that this is exactly what happened.
From the historical point of view, it does make sense.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Pïcture is funny and does not relate to contents of book on the picture. Reading book will solve misconception.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
In the Bible it says the first man and woman was Adam and Eve. It doesn't say there were others, but it would make sense that there were. We also have to remember that stories have many meanings, symbolic, metaphorical, figurative, in a way to encode and explain deep truths that can only be understood by those who seek inner meaning. In many stories they don't go into great detail about every character's origin, but they may go into some detail into the main character's origin, as that is the story, the narrative, and the way to communicate the message, the moral, and the deeper metaphysical truth.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
I believe that there were. I know environmental conditions can probably change the skin conditions somewhat, but I'm quite sure that man and womenkind were not just 2 people of only one continent.

I've read that not all of us come from Planet Earth. It seems there's a lot of 'star stuff' everywhere here. Take for example, the Tribe near China and Tibet with light blue Iris'.

The Disks of Baian-Kara-Ula... they came from the stars

www.ufocasebook.com...

According to Nui, one of the lines of the hieroglyphs read,

According to Nui, one of the lines of the hieroglyphs read, "The Dropas came down from the clouds in their aircraft. The men, women and children of the neighboring peoples (Ham) hid in the caves ten times before sunrise. When at last they understood the sign language of the Dropas, they realized that the newcomers had peaceful intentions...". Another section of the writings expressed 'regret' by the Han tribe that the aliens' spaceship had crash landed in such a remote and inaccessible mountains and that there had been no way of building a new one to enable the Dropas to return to their own planet. In the years since the discovery of the first disk, archaeologists and anthropologists had learned more about the isolated Bayan-Kara-Ula area. Much of what they learned seemed to corroborate the bizarre story recorded on the discs. Legend still preserved in the area spoke of small, gaunt, yellow faced men who 'came from the stars, long, long ago'.

As incredible as the Chinese disk story may be, there is more! On February 26, 1967, the Los Angeles Herald-Examiner ran an article about the Dropas. Part of it follows ... The Riddle "Riddle of Asian Stone Discs from Outer Space" (original newspaper headline) Russian archaeologists are puzzling over a remarkable collection of stone discs, thousands of years old, found in the mountains bordering China and Tibet. So hard is it to explain them in terms of earthly experience that the archaeologists do not rule out the possibility that the discs may have come from outer space.

A total of 716 discs, like Stone Age gramophone records have been picked up in recent years by men exploring caves in the Bayan-Kara- Ula mountain range, reports the Soviet Union's new English-language magazine, Sputnik. Each disc has a central hole and irregular grooves spiraling out to the edge, but the report says (quite seriously) that the groves are not sound tracks. It is thought that they are some form of ancient writing, but scientists have so far failed to decipher them.

edit on 2/14/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Are you hoping to unite christian creation and evolution?
if yes then I guess it's only the thought that counts

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Jubei42

evolution is a recent theory formed by a man admittedly brought up within Christian culture.

So he pulled a Luther.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
BIGGEST SECRET IN THE UNIVERSE and part of the real reason behind all secret societies.

There were many cloning projects underway in the early years before the creation of mankind.

The first where in the areas of Africa, Asia and South America.

At this time there were several different alien races that frequented earth.
All of these groups, though very different from each other physically, all shared the same goal of stripping the gold from the planets' crust.

More effective than a massive team of robots, the clones worked more cleverly and cost nothing once propagated.

The one thing that every ancient race of humans had in common and was the built-in desire to collect and cherish gold. This inherent trait was programmed into our DNA.

The aliens used natural inhabitants on earth to mix their DNA together to make a tailored cocktail that created man.

One of the most recent projects that was conducted took place in the land of Sumer. This alien god fathered the tribes of Abraham and those humans went on to form the Hebrew, Semitic Christian and Islamic groups.

Here we are today, the project is pretty much over.

You'll read stories about gold bars being sold to China only to be cut in half to reveal tungsten or some other metal with just a gold veneer.
You'll read stories about massive amounts of gold going missing (9/11) and empty vaults in Fort Knox, etc...

Where has most of the worlds gold gone?

It has been delivered and now we sit and wait for either destruction of our species (safest route for the alien gods to take) or total abandonment of our species (doubtful that they would be this careless).

Fun Fact: All of the gold that this planet ever had or ever will, was put here during this planets' formation. Gold can only be created in super high temperatures caused by super novas. All of our gold was created after the big bang and collected in the crust of our planet as it cooled and formed.

So yeah, there where thousands of "Adam and Eves"

edit on 14-2-2016 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Thats a serious case of goldfever.

Most of the earths gold is in its core. There are easier ways to get your hands on gold if you can travel between the stars.

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I would love to see the two that got assigned Antarctica. Fig leaves would not have cut the mustard.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Paradeox
In the Bible it says the first man and woman was Adam and Eve. It doesn't say there were others, but it would make sense that there were. We also have to remember that stories have many meanings, symbolic, metaphorical, figurative, in a way to encode and explain deep truths that can only be understood by those who seek inner meaning. In many stories they don't go into great detail about every character's origin, but they may go into some detail into the main character's origin, as that is the story, the narrative, and the way to communicate the message, the moral, and the deeper metaphysical truth.

Also, after Cain killed Abel, he was banished to the land of Nod. But beforehand, God placed a mark on him so people who saw him would not kill him. (What people?) Also, he found a wife in the land of Nod. (Where did she come from?)

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Jubei42

Precisely. You could simply make it by rearranging elements, just like We can make water with hydrogen and oxygen, a sufficiently advanced species could make gold by combining its component elements.

No, ancient humans liked gold because its shiny and doesn't rust and is easily formed into different shapes (malleable). It made sense to use it as a currency since it doesn't erode/rust, can easily be formed into coins, and was sufficiently rare enough to form an economy around it.

If "aliens" are after some kind of "gold" here on earth, then "gold" is just code for something else of value to them which cannot be found or easily made anywhere else, like the human soul, or dna, or blood.

The world's gold is likely disappearing because it is either being horded by the criminal elite in order to control the gold markets or just because they can, or to use it to make mono atomic gold if the healthy properties rumoured are actually true... Or it is being used for its conductive properties in advanced technologies such as for spacecraft for the secret spacecraft for the secret space program and/or breakaway civilization, for now until they too can make their own...

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: wisvol
a reply to: Skid Mark

Pïcture is funny and does not relate to contents of book on the picture. Reading book will solve misconception.

No it won't.

Cain left after killing able and receiving the mark from god.

He then founded the first city... How can one who is one of only 5 , oops he killed able, 4 people on earth, then found a city?

It makes no sense at all.

Where did the people that lived in the city Cain founded come from?

Even if they were all his children, who did he marry?

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Paradeox

The truth is, the Bible is a complete lie.

It is a compilation of other epic tails from former civilizations it then stole and claimed as its own.

Interesting fact, most of the epic stuff in the Bible came from the first civilization, sumeria.

Me that is somthing to learn about!!!

Cave men/ hunter gatherers, then bam, writing agriculture laws courts.... Basically all modern civilization including mastering fire and the wheel and early metalworking.....how the fork did that happen?

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Sargeras

Not that I'm one to take the bible out of context, or even believe it to be fact, but could Cain, Able etc not refer to tribes ? Much like Adam & Eve could be The tribe of Adam and the tribe of Eve ?

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Sargeras

No it won't.

Then work on your understanding of individual words.
If that doesn't work, get to letters.

If that doesn't work, chill and play some candy crush, your hoverboard on wheels is in the mail.

Your statement is self contradictory, book not supporting it.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Removed, I am a believer so my reference to pre adamite belief was not from me and just a what if.

I have also removed it because Pre Adamism was used as a justification by many in the slave trade whom tried to suggest that the people they were enslaving were not even human.
A little like right wing politicians when they refer to the poor.
creation.com...

Still here is the page I was referencing

creation.com...
www.gotquestions.org...
www.kjvbible.org...

Still if the theory held water then it would posit an alternative to the source and origin of many human like supposed ET's and UFO occupant's.

www.fallenangels-ckquarterman.com...
edit on 14-2-2016 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-2-2016 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Geneticist Bryan Sykes wrote a book called the seven daughters of Eve about the seven primary haplogroups of mitochondrial DNA.

Since then there has been some suggestion that there were more than seven such groups.

Here's a Wikipedia article on it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join