It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were there 7 Adams and Eves that were placed on the 7 continents

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: wisvol

I actually think it was a big suck myself (gravitational that is) and that our universe (time space continuum) was born in the very centre of a black hole as it formed, I believe as the black hole formed it's outer event horizon somewere at the very centre was a small sub atomic point surrounded by the gravity of the singularity as it formed pulling with all that force on that point, an inner event horizon formed and the trapped portion of the parent time space continuum underwent gravitation induced extreme inversion, whatever is opposite to gravity was pulled into that rupture and became time, space and energy within that bubble which then existed in it's own continuum slightly dimensionally displaced from it's parent continuum but still prone to meld as quantum evaporation and entropy claim both parent and child continuii.
Of course I may be wrong, I could be L'Ron Hubbard in disguise and thinking everyone is a squirral or I could just be a crazed fat bloke bored out of my skull staring at a tv screen.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I remember reading somewhere about the "rainbow" people. Like there are 7 different races like there are 7 colors in the rainbow. Can't remember where I heard this from lol. Probably a Native American story.

edit on 2/14/2016 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

There are quite a few more than 7 colors in a rainbow.

edit on 2/14/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

congratulations.

Your interpretation of scientific concepts makes your cosmogony not translated from the Greek alpha beta

Your language level indicates better head, feed it right and live happy
black holes and big bang, and Eve as in dusk eh

# all yall i'm out

peace

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

One of them was Yngwe Frej. The first of Ynglinga.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 04:57 AM
link   

it seems you are taking the lesson of applying a linkage between verses all throughout the scriptures

7 pairs of the Adams & Eves.... well OK... that fits well with the Noah Ark instruction by God for Noah to select 7 pairs of 'clean' animals but only a single set of an 'unclean' animal pair (male+female) to make the long time flood voyage

it would only make sense that God would apply the same rules for 'continuity-of-the-species' at the creation of human then a opposite sex human at both Eden and at the Ark-of-Noah

7 pairs of reproducing humans scattered all over the planet (each in their own safe compounds/'Edens'...)
it all makes better sense to me as a scientific project to populate a planet instead of some kind of esoteric, 'spiritual exercise'
btw, there were indigenous human species already on Earth when the Alien God (& the team of technicians) created the "Adamic" line of humans to compete with the indigenous peoples already here as a result of evolution

edit on th29145553451315082016 by St Udio because: typo

ADD:

a long time ago, the land mass of India, known as a sub-continent, was not crunched into the Asia continent... so the 7 original pairs of humans did not involve being 'seeded' in present day Antarctica as India was available plus that land has a history longer than that of China even
edit on th29145553489415142016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
Here's something to consider:

It never has made sense to me at all.

Such ignorance!
Genesis 5:3 When Adam had lived 130 years, he fathered a son in his own likeness, after his image, and named him Seth.
Gen 5:4 The days of Adam after he fathered Seth were 800 years; and he had other sons and daughters.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

This thought has been on my mind for at least 20 years or so and I've mentioned it on ATS before. It's impossible that we all came from just one Adam & Eve, there had to be more than just those 2 alive. Think about the different Languages aswell as the different skin tone!

I also believe some of us on planet Earth aren't from here at all Some came from other planets either as microbes on a rock or they were bought here by Alien Craft!

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
I believe that there were. I know environmental conditions can probably change the skin conditions somewhat, but I'm quite sure that man and womenkind were not just 2 people of only one continent.

Probably not but then not out of the question.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I for one can only remain humble in the face of a thousand year old adam, and accept the fact that not everything he did was documented.

Speaking of long periods of undocumented history, I'd just like to add that evolution happens very slow and is not easily placed in its proper perspective.
I see arguments like fish-monkey-human and placing the history of man in the same timescale as continental drift. As scientific consensus stands early man dates about 2.5 millions years ago. That's alot of generations, all considered human. But even 3 million years ago the continents looked pretty much as they do now.

My point is, small changes over huge amounts of time make for a diverse history. Feel free to accept short stories involving a couple of induviduals to satisfy your curiosity, just don't expect to find logical answers to your critical questions.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

No there were not 7 pairs.

The earth at one time was one mass.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

It was the first born Cain and the third born Seth plus the other sons and daughters of Adam until the flood.

After that these sons of Noah who had wives from among those who existed before. Ham had a wife quite possible from Cain's lineage. But all these men were from the line of Seth.

ALL the genetic make up for all the differences in the races of man was in the genetic code already it just needed time to mutate.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

I believe that there were. I know environmental conditions can probably change the skin conditions somewhat, but I'm quite sure that man and womenkind were not just 2 people of only one continent.

hence, critical-thinking overcomes myth

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Human genelogy has been traced to a specific sub-section of Africa, so no. This is isn't true. Nice try trying to make an irrational argument rational again, but there is no physical way that 2 people could populate (in your case) a whole continent.

Think about this for a second. Adam and Eve had two sons. Cain and Abel. Both of them were male and one killed the other one. So, disregarding how Adam and Eve can populate the world, how did their children do it?
edit on 15-2-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

No there were not 7 pairs.

The earth at one time was one mass.

Not while humans were on it.
edit on 15-2-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: rshackleford

Gen 5:4 "And the days of Adam after he had begotten Seth were eight hundred years: and he begat sons and daughters"

aah...but to whose uterus did Seth lay his seemen to produce any offspring ? Likewise any other of his named sons...

edit:

I just had an epiphany...

We know there were animals created by the almighty...to serve man...in more ways than one. Seth, pretty lonely and desperate, surrounded only by his brothers...took on a bride from a local ape community (most likely an equally lonely female gorilla)...and had offspring with...it. That's the missing link folks.

Science and religion...coming together.

edit on 15-2-2016 by MarioOnTheFly because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Ge 10:25 And unto Eber were born two sons: the name of one [was] Peleg; for in his days was the earth divided; and his brother's name [was] Joktan.
1Ch 1:19 And unto Eber were born two sons: the name of the one [was] Peleg; because in his days the earth was divided: and his brother's name [was] Joktan.

edit on 15-2-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Genesis 1:26-28 (The sixth day of creation)

26 Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals,[a] and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”

27 So God created mankind in his own image,
    in the image of God he created them;
    male and female he created them.
28 God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.”

In the very beginning, it seems God created many males and females to fill the earth. Adam and Eve come later and seemed to have just been personal pets in God's garden of Eden, while the rest of mankind ruled the rest of the world.
edit on 2 15 2016 by CynConcepts because: Clarification

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

More males. So where were the women then? Or were men able to reproduce without women back then?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join