It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were there 7 Adams and Eves that were placed on the 7 continents

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

The story got it wrong. It was 1 Adam + 1 Eve. And they had two sons... plus 1,000,000 eggs ready. Just watch interstellar, that was prob how we got started. Some intelligent species destroyed their planet so they desperately sent a couple with eggs to repopulate another planet. After a long journey, they landed and repopulated the earth. The colonies were placed apart from each other to unsure at least one would survive.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

To be fair that was the 7 haplogroups still in European lineage, there are others, in other parts of the world, if memory serves Africa has the most, which is yet more evidence of the out of Africa theory being good.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
There was a theory that i read on the internet that the Genesis story of Adam and Eve is just the creation of the Jewish race and there were other peoples before them. i thought that was interesting.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: celticsea
There was a theory that i read on the internet that the Genesis story of Adam and Eve is just the creation of the Jewish race and there were other peoples before them. i thought that was interesting.

That's why I started this thread. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Been reading this thread for the last few month as I found this interesting when I was studying Sumerian mythology over 10 years ago. It was actually Stichin that got me into Sumerian, don't start on the Stichin bang as I don't believe his view point but I did find it interesting and an entertaining read.

I had this book (lent it out and never came back) of Sumerian myths with the Epic of Atrahasis which relates to this thread. (Not sure why none of the Sumerian nutters like me haven't brought it up)
The book I had was:
Myths from Mesopotamia by Stephanie Dalley. Really good read.
www.bookdepository.com...

Anyhoo one of the books is called 'Epic of Atrahasis' which has many correlations to the Christian myth such as the flood.
But the creation of mankind is on chapter 6 lines:

'1 Far sighted Enki and wise Mami
2 Went into the room of fate.
3 The womb-goddesses were assembled.
4 He trod the clay in her presence;
5 She kept reciting an incantation,
6 For Enki, staying in her presence, made her recite it
7 When she had finished her incantation,
8 She pinched off fourteen pieces of clay,
9 And set seven pieces on the right,
10 Seven on the left.
11 Between them she put down a mud brick.
12 She made use of a reed, opened it to cut the umbilical cord,
13 Called up the wise and knowledgeable
14 Womb goddesses, seven and seven.
15 Seven created males,
16 Seven created females,
17 For the womb goddess is creator of fate.
18 He...them two by two,'

I recommend a read of the full story.

At the time I first read this genetics scientists had found 6 mtDNA, although this was just when DNA mapping was first brought into the open. Tried looking for the current number but ive just spent 30mins and have had no luck.
If a Geneticists is available on ATS I would be keen to know the current number.

Although it does not mean everyone is a descendant of 6 females, as the more you go back in time the more genocide was committed by varying societies, it is interesting stuff.
(I use the number 6 for easy of reference as I don't know the current number of different mtDNA)

By LABTECH767:
So I am thinking,
And there was war in heaven, Michael and his angels waging war with the dragon. The dragon and his angels waged war, and they were not strong enough, and there was no longer a place found for them in heaven

How long ago, hundred's of thousand's, millions or even billion's, how many wars have there been in heaven?.

That's Revelation 12:7, this has not happened yet. Devils still in Heaven with G-man.
(sorry OP for going off track from thread discussion.)

Coomba98

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

One double word:

Battlestar gallactica

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

No that story was false it's from chariots of the gods. And it was found even the cave painting he had with it was faked. What they actually are us called bi discs they were buried with the Chinese. It's been in their culture for thousands of years. Funniest part is the claim some non existent scientists manage to Crack an alien language. This would be an impossible task without some modern variety of the language. You will always need a key or a link to a known language.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Why would any advanced race care. If we can make gold don't you think they could as well?? Gold goes missing because it's valuable and people steal it. Not because it's being shipped to some aliens somewhere that's just silly. If they want gold so bad it's easy to find if you have a adpce ship. There are asteroids full of it.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

The Dropa story has never been verified in the least, as far as I know. Nobody has ever produced a disc or anything.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join