It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were there 7 Adams and Eves that were placed on the 7 continents

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
a reply to: Jubei42

Precisely. You could simply make it by rearranging elements, just like We can make water with hydrogen and oxygen, a sufficiently advanced species could make gold by combining its component elements.

No, ancient humans liked gold because its shiny and doesn't rust and is easily formed into different shapes (malleable). It made sense to use it as a currency since it doesn't erode/rust, can easily be formed into coins, and was sufficiently rare enough to form an economy around it.

If "aliens" are after some kind of "gold" here on earth, then "gold" is just code for something else of value to them which cannot be found or easily made anywhere else, like the human soul, or dna, or blood.

The world's gold is likely disappearing because it is either being horded by the criminal elite in order to control the gold markets or just because they can, or to use it to make mono atomic gold if the healthy properties rumoured are actually true... Or it is being used for its conductive properties in advanced technologies such as for spacecraft for the secret spacecraft for the secret space program and/or breakaway civilization, for now until they too can make their own...

Simple chemistry, they teach this in 5th and 6th grade in America.

Hydrogen and oxygen are elements, water is a molecule.

It is created by combining elements.

Gold is an element, no matter what elements you combine, you won't get any element, only molecules.

Also gold is not created by heat, but by pressure, pressure so powerful it overcomes an elementary particles constituent parts, protons neutrons and electrons stability in their current state in the matter they inhabit.

It forced them to rearrange in New ways beyond those created by fusion in a typical and.

Only the largest most powerful supernovae cause this, pretty much only the ones that leave a black hole or neutron star behind.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Sargeras

I decided to join up to respond to this topic, although I had thought about doing it before, this one just had a pretty easy to find and clear answer. The problem with the picture is that the Bible doesn't say Adam and Eve only had two sons. It never says that and so there weren't only four people on Earth. I don't believe any of this stuff mind you, but it's all there in the story.

Gen 5:3 "When Adam had lived 130 years, he fathered a son in his own likeness, after his image, and named him Seth"

That's a third son. Sill doesn't help much though.

Gen 5:4 "And the days of Adam after he had begotten Seth were eight hundred years: and he begat sons and daughters"

Sons and daughters. Doesn't say how many of each either. And they would have still been reproducing with their siblings. My point is simply that Adam and Eve didn't only have two children in the story so the image regarding that isn't entirely honest.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: wisvol

No it won't.

Then work on your understanding of individual words.
If that doesn't work, get to letters.

If that doesn't work, chill and play some candy crush, your hoverboard on wheels is in the mail.

Your statement is self contradictory, book not supporting it.

Please elaborate, because I am very well educated in the subject matter at hand.

You failed to quote the rest of my post, you know, the part that explains where most of the Bible actually comes from.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Is the Bible considered to be a historical document? Genesis, in particular?

Is this the correct forum?

edit on 2/14/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: rshackleford

I decided to join up to respond to this topic, although I had thought about doing it before, this one just had a pretty easy to find and clear answer. The problem with the picture is that the Bible doesn't say Adam and Eve only had two sons. It never says that and so there weren't only four people on Earth. I don't believe any of this stuff mind you, but it's all there in the story.

Gen 5:3 "When Adam had lived 130 years, he fathered a son in his own likeness, after his image, and named him Seth"

That's a third son. Sill doesn't help much though.

Gen 5:4 "And the days of Adam after he had begotten Seth were eight hundred years: and he begat sons and daughters"

Sons and daughters. Doesn't say how many of each either. And they would have still been reproducing with their siblings. My point is simply that Adam and Eve didn't only have two children in the story so the image regarding that isn't entirely honest.

Very good post!

I am glad you joined, please contribute more in this thread, as I for one would like to hear more of your thoughts.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: rshackleford

Even IF true it doesn't hold up against the scientific fact that siblings breeding results in genetic defects, the women would pretty much have to be giving birth every chance they had (which would bring other complications like death considering the lack of medical knowledge in those times) in order to produce offspring without any genetic defects and make sure those with defects did not breed with each other (despite not having this knowledge to stop them) in order to keep the gene pool relatively (excuse the pun) clean

link   

originally posted by: Phage
Is the Bible considered to be a historical document?

Is this the correct forum?

Phage as you know there are many world views and what is not accepted as historic to you is adhered to as historic by other's whom often have an equally low opinion of your point of view to what you do of there point of view, since ATS is about free speech (to it's principle spirit and not to the point of accepting trolling behaviour or outright racist devilry etc) as much as anything else then this is in the correct forum, maybe that forum could be sub divided into religous based history and secular based history idiologys though.

link   

You failed to quote the rest of my post, you know, the part that explains where most of the Bible actually comes from.

you say "fail", i say didn't bother to.

but when it comes to the written word of authors selfless enough to share deep secrets of the universe without affixing their name, what you think it means or where you think it came from is a great opinion, which i'm sure is interesting to you, and even to those whose own opinions are even less convincing, and i'l sure there are many, somewhere somehow.

link   

But...but...but....but...ALCHEMY!!!

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767
So, anything from the Bible, or the story of Gilgamesh, or Norse mythology, belongs in the history forum?

The thing is, there are two forums which would be more appropriate than this one. Especially when it comes to Genesis.

edit on 2/14/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I placed it here on historical facts of my own belief, not a religious believe of what is taught in Sunday school, but just how I feel since I've lived and been around the some areas of the world. I'm not gun hole minded "this is it" period type of person.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

Believe me, I'm not suggesting that it is factually, historically true. I personally don't believe it is. I was only relating what it says in the narrative. It's true that it doesn't make a lot of sense when it comes to explaining how there weren't genetic problems if the entire second second generation of people were all brothers and sisters. I have heard a couple of reasons, from the story perspective, as to why it might have been possible though. One of these would be that Adam and Eve were so genetically perfect and pure, perhaps even above and beyond having been directly created by The Big Guy, that it would have taken many generations for genetic defects to... build up... in the population. I believe even Abraham married his half sister and it wasn't until the laws of Moses that brother/sister... partnerships... were actually forbidden. Leviticus 18:9. I'm not saying that's how it would actually work, but that's one line of reasoning of which I am aware.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: rshackleford

I so hope you're not serious about this being the product of your thinking.

In Harry Potter it doesn't say whether Harry drinks milk every morning, therefore he has calcium deficiency.

Also bible implies incest because i didn't see the name of Cain's girlfriends so must be his sisters for sure, like G surely didn't do other things not in that particular book.

Dude

wtf

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Paradeox

Right I am going SCI FI here but once again What If

Lilith whom appears on the Quabbalistic tradition was not a daughter of EVE yet she was wife to Cain, other son's of adam also married outside the family so either this suggest other humans created after Adam and Eve for this purpose or there were already other humans outside the controlled environment of the botanical and biological researth laboratory the garden of Eden surely does sound like, God even has a white lab coat in later view's of him/them but I am leaving my own religious belief for this comment.

It may also have not been the only reseeding site or genetic laboratory, the egyptian god's supposedly also came from or originated from a primordial island or an isolated garden of eden.

When the Watchers abandoned there posts as OBSERVORS and took woman as there wives' having seen them and lusted after them or even fallen in love MEANING they were essentially human as well, this upset the genetic balance perhaps polluting the restored species (Maybe they were the remnant's of a previous human race whom had tinkered too far with there own DNA), this necessetated at least a regional or maybe even a global sterilization to restore the project and reseed the planet once more, a single family or perhaps many single family's and even tribe's was chosen due to there genetic purity or known genetic profile and nature to help in the reseeding of the planet along with specimen's of man species thought to be necessary for re establishing the then devestated eco system www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Perhaps in some area's longer isolation of some group's allowed more study over longer period's even after the rest fo the experiment had been abandoned or else left to it's own growth.
www.drboylan.com...
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Of course given the limited genetic diversity available females and even males from seperate groups may have then been selected to be moved to other group's or even taken to create new seed colonies.

edit on 14-2-2016 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Well once again Phage it is subjective as you already understand, it would create a bloated forum tree but for each of the valid main religions a sub section could be created but I do concede your argument this should have been in the religious forum, still it is lively is'nt it.

But once again one man's history is another man's religion or mythology and you know phage the truth is almost always somewhere in between the two.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Honestly, that all depends upon which prism you wish to view this thread through. If you use the literal version of Adam and Eve, then yes, this probably is in the wrong forum. I don't believe that the person that started this thread did that though. Other posters did. It is possible to use the terms Adam and Eve in a figurative manner. Science does. Should we put all threads relating to mitochondrial Eve in the religion forum as well?

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I'll admi that the title of the thread made me think we were discussing Seveneves by Neal Stevensen.

Hmmm, but we're not. In context of that discussion, I suppose at some point we went from being complete animals to being self-aware naval gazers. Call the first two capable of self-aware naval gazing Adam and Eve as they were distinct from their brethren in a new way while still technically being the same species.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
yes, for science!

let's also translate genesis into english, as big bang
and wonder why kids when seeing no name for girlfriends assume incest

the short scientific answer to the OP is: no, there were not

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
For us that actually been and lived in other cultures around the world, I just can't see that only 2 people created the race. I truly believe from an un-natural survival/human instinct that , yes, 7 adam and eves were placed on the 7 continents, it only makes since and that the Holy Bible is only from that area, as we know now, that other cultures had their adam and eves in there history of evolution of mankind.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

and they called them adam and eve, and those names are words in only one language

funny eh

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join