It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati showed me the truth. I am tasked with informing you.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: NemoNeo

They're all in on it

Interesting comment. Please explain. Thank you.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

What if you don't believe in "God" ?

Hah, you will after you see this device. It basically puts your mind into a frequency where your consciousness reaches the "God" state. Every "time" you're here it feels like it lasts for an "eternity". We master our selves and put our logic and focus over emotion in order to experience the deepest and truest vision of this we can. Fear ruins it, it causes a skewered perception as if the toroid bulb fractal began to distort. When we balance our self into a state of acceptance and peace we experience the out of body near death experience and it seems like an eternity of pure bliss, truth beauty and love in the midst of a Great Creator being who uses his sound and light or thoughts and emotions to charge the Universe into huge complex spiraling forms of light.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

And here I was under the impression the "Illuminati" were a secret society (mostly in wing nuts brains)

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: NemoNeo

originally posted by: veracity

What if you don't believe in "God" ?

Hah, you will after you see this device.

Yes, we are still waiting to see this device. I mean, if it makes you God and you can create entire cities with your mind, I'm sure an image of this device would be no problem for you to provide!!!!

Edit: nevermind Op, found one!

edit on 8-2-2016 by raedar because: updated with image of Ops device

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
When I first went into this I thought I might go into the super soldier program. I had began developing psychic abilities but wanted the action of it all. I was a little disappointed when I realized everyone in the program was not only bigger than me but stronger to the degree of nearly a full grown adult. And they were just kids. I hadn't been fully placed on any kind of highly effective growth hormone that causes all the super soldier agents to become the strongest of the strong and the best of the best in ways that people don't experience in the public venue. They can unlock the DNA and improve certain potentials of the mind or they can upgrade the bones and muscle to the point where a kid is as cut and defined as a teen as most people are as adults.

At my one and only meeting with the "super soldier" faction, I was in the main room which seemed to be either some kind dormitory or main location of some kind for all of this faction.

It would literally like the movie Divergent where they all have their own main building where they live eat sleep train and work together for that particular faction.

These kids were all in black, all very muscular or fit and all completely focused on me at the same time when I yelled out a supporting yea or oorah and felt extremely stupid for calling out.

Basically, that is something people in the public do in high school. We call out, shout, act dumb, play around and are generally incapable of much seriousness. In this facility, I called out like I would a kid giving a hell yea to someone and the entire room of about 50-60 people or so all stopped what they were doing and stared at me with open eyes. As if they didn't already think I was strange.

I was so embarrassed I pretty much gave up on the super soldier program after that. Which is hilarious because that's not what they wanted me for and they intended for me to make a fool of myself and get discouraged.

Whenever you go against them and try to do something that you think is fun and in your best interest, but is really stupid, they work out a plan where you'll be able to experience this fallacy of belief in all it's glory and will surely feel compelled to get back to a meaningful way of looking at the situation and dealing with things.

My main capacity was for psychic and mental/emotional work, and I was capable of breaking a person down to the degree where they could feel temporarily suicidal or depressed without understanding. The mind is a beautiful thing and I never want to be compelled to hurt anyone at this point in my life. I had to go through these things to understand what true power the mind really is for us as a species.

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015

Cool, thanks for answering.

Were you involved in or did you meet anybody involved in the supersoldier program at dulce?

Did you come into contact with any extraterrestrial technology at dulce and if so, can you describe it?

How did you escape and what became of the people you left behind?

Have any of the others escaped and gone public with their story that you've seen in the media?

What was the name of the doctor in charge of the program you underwent at Fort Bragg?

What process of elimination did you use to discern between the psychedelic hallucinatory testing phase of MK Ultra and being in the presence of God as a real experience?

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: raedar

Sometimes you don't get proof. As in love. When you have a child, do you get proof they will not be as was Jeffry Dahmer? No proof provided, it's faith and belief. Same as in romantic relationships. There is zero tangible proof that you are loved...it's a leap of faith.

Sometimes.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose
a reply to: raedar

Sometimes you don't get proof. As in love. When you have a child, do you get proof they will not be as was Jeffry Dahmer? No proof provided, it's faith and belief. Same as in romantic relationships. There is zero tangible proof that you are loved...it's a leap of faith.

Sometimes.

When someone is presenting fantastic stories and making claims of being God by using an actual device, why would we not want photographic proof? We are not talking about a feeling or an idea, Op is making claim of the invention and existence of an alleged device (a physical object based in reality) that can dislocate human consciousness, entrap it in an electromagnetic field, and seat it into a cloned being. This has zero to do with faith.

edit on 8-2-2016 by raedar because: clarity

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

You mentioned how you were tortured by "devil" people when you were about 10 years old. Than at age 20 you began to rebel,claiming you wanted to die and felt as though you were going crazy.
Could you elaborate more on this please.

I'm getting the distinct impression you may be suffering from sort of latter stage psychosis.

Have you ever seen a psychologist, just as a precautionary measure?

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

We are quantum reality spirals. When you help civilization you entangle your atomic form with the progression of civilization of man through time. It literally makes us immortal. Find them, seek them, see the truth.

But aren't "they" light beings with no a atomic form?

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Me too. I haven't enjoyed this kind of thread in awhile...since Hidden_Hand.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Seems like a bit of a contradiction to believe that God is real but Satan isn't.

Especially when one considers the fact that this is coming from a group that actually worships said fallen Angel...

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Yes, there was what you can call "ET" tech, but it's not ET tech. It's just very advanced tech. There are things that I can into about where this technology really came from, but at the point it's a bit too complicated to go into right now.

The technology is all mind operated technology. Instead of computers with keyboards and spinning harddrives it's all non-moving parts that use electromagnetic fields of some kind to operate through your mind. Your thoughts are detected and turned into digital format and this operates a computer which runs on something similar. I'm not sure how to properly explain it, but it comes back to me the more I think about it.

Heterodyning is the mind to mind technology. It enables a person to enter or perceive the thoughts of another individual's mind. Inception the movie was based off of this technology.

In earlier times they learned that you could use electrodes on the skull to detect brainwaves and get an idea of what emotions a person was thinking. This was refined and they found you could then pulse electromagnetic frequencies into the brain and then re-create the emotional state of the person. They found they could create the ultimate experience of bliss through magnetic fields. No chemical are necessary.

The magnetic fields are used to alter the mind. There is a chair that is used that operates using some kind of magnetic/electromagnetic fields and your head is beamed with these fields. When you go into this chair, your mind literally goes into another state of consciousness, time, or space. It feels like going into another dimension.

They were apparently looking for people who could use this chair without going insane because this was the way that their gravtronic crafts are actually controlled. There are no handles or steering wheels or wheels. It is literally a self-containing tear in space/time that the guiding pilot controls by syncing his mind up with the computer that controls the gravtronic engine of the device.

This is the same way all computers are controlled. There are no regular computer parts, it's all controlled by syncing the mind with the device and simply telling it what to do. Some people are better, some people are worse.

They needed kids because their minds are the most flexible. If a kid goes into this chair and freaks out and crashed into dimension X, he'll have a higher chance of not coming back as scrambled eggs than a person who had lived their whole life thinking this stuff was impossible.

That is why children were used, they are the future and will be shaped by the highest tech so that civilization will truly know how to control this stuff once it's released to the public, probably some time in the moderately far future.

Some of this tech is apparently supposed to come out now, and it is akin to the "cosmic cube" of the comic books. If the chair allows you to time travel or dimensional travel to the realm of GOD by bending electromagnetic waves in your brain, stretching your mind into quantum repeating INFINITY, then this cube literally allows you to control the atomic structure of the Universe and restructure it.

They have a device that can incinerate any material and it takes something like thousands of tons of trash before even .000000001 of any kind of residue starts to build up and it has to be cleaned. It basically never has to be cleaned. Anything of any material can be placed inside this box. A button is pressed (safer), and the object is instantly pulverized in an huge burst of light or photons or rays or some kind of electromagnetic radiation and there is absolutely no trace of anything left, instantly.

Then there is a device that they can use as a quantum 3.5 D printer. They can literally program stuff into empty space, rearrange the atomic structure, and out pops whatever device or piece of equipment or material that was needed. They can pull the structure out of empty space. Sound sad because we could save the world, but how?

If this was released and people weren't out of fear's grip, we'd all be so exposed to the most dangerous levels of insanity that it's safer to not release this until people, basically, aren't too crazy to handle it anymore.

The "cube" device is the most amazing part. I'll give an inaccurate but effective break down of how it works. The cube heterodynes the thought waves of the person using it to a server that processes this information with a quantum computer. A quantum computer processes the information instantly with the power of something like 10 - 50,000 normal super powered computers and so it can handle the entire reality spectrum of the human brain in digital format.

This device then processes the information and turns it into a landscape in a virtual reality world and then beams this information back into the skull using heterodyning technology after converting it from digital format back into real-life consciousness thought "wave" format. We then experience a fully sensational virtual reality in our minds and we can then think "go run this way", the computer senses the thought waves, converts them to digital, processes them into a corresponding virtual environment, converts them back to thought waves, beams them back into your skull, all instantly. And you experience yourself running through a vivid forest with birds chirping a water fall falling and the sun shining brightly. You can literally see and feel everything as if you're actually there.

Then they press a button (this time with their mind) and the machine "turns off" or disconnects or something, and then you're back in the room or in a chair or wherever you were and no longer experiencing the virtual reality scene of the quantum computer server.

Groups of people can go into this, and it is then that ONE person will control the SERVER's virtual reality function. Then EVERYONE ELSE is tagged along and the server instantly updates everyone's brainwaves with the "dream" that the designated dreamer is dreaming. It's 100% like INCEPTION, where everyone goes into one person's dream. It is 100% like lucid dreaming, but you're completely and entirely awake and aware you're dreaming, and if you focus, it can be as real as driving a car down the highway.

Oh and the aspect in INCEPTION when the dream world crushes in on anyone if they start to question and rebel against the "actors" in their subconscious, within the dream world.

This actually happens. If you're in the world and you prove to the "computer" that you're aware it's a dream of someone else and you try "trick" the elements of that person's subconscious sends artificial (AI) "agents" that literally try to take you out of their dream. These agents appear in any form that would "shock" you awake and out of their dream. Another form is that if you're in a box, a coffin, a small room or something. And you try to trick the device, and basically the other person's dream. The box or whatever you're in will crush you until you basically pop out of the other side in the real world, knocked out of the dream. The dream's subconscious agents basically kills you if you resist and cause "waves".

It's the craziest thing but we learn to truly balance our minds and our creative power in these devices. We also learn how torturous it is to actually playfully give into fear or ignorance and contrast with the power of these realms, the mind, time/time travel and altered consciousness or psychic abilities.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

We are quantum reality spirals. When you help civilization you entangle your atomic form with the progression of civilization of man through time. It literally makes us immortal. Find them, seek them, see the truth.

But aren't "they" light beings with no a atomic form?

Yes and no. What I have been told.

Is that the earliest people to adopt this way of life and work with this higher "dimensional" aspect of the mind and reality, that they are nearly ready or already fully merged with the "5D" aspect of higher consciousness. They literally do not have to come into a physical form unless they really want to. They can be kept inside a device which opens a consciousness wave to a layer of reality where mind literally creates matter, and they do not need to feed their bodies or poop or do anything like that in this state. No one and nothing does, because that state is just pure consciousness.

Then there's the men. These are just men. Amazing men. Soldiers, scientists, technicians, (women too), and all kinds resourceful geniuses that operate these devices, work with the ancient kings and help balance the emotional field of humanity so we don't fall into mass delusion. These are good men, but they are admittedly just amazing men. The other "beings" that are civilized people who seemed to have balanced their mind enough to exist in these devices in the "energy" state, forever, are beings who glow with a kind of etheric "light". I don't know what it is, but their bodies glow with a kind of colorful light that flows through the spectrum of the rainbow as you sit there and talk to them. You can basically see their emotions as photons pulsing out of their body in waves of light. It's amazing, needless to say. They smile and are peaceful more than any man on Earth.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
The being they worship and I worship and you do too if you know God, is the Creator Architect of the Grand Design of this reality. It's literally a mystical, whimsical being who operates in some kind of higher space where he exists as all these complex spiralling fractal patterns and extra-dimensional motions and he's waving his hands in front of your face and pulsating all of existence and the physical Universe into reality like splashing your hands around the surface of a colorful twirling pool of liquid light.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
When we go to this place we either fall into fearful delusion and it sucks, or we go into peace and acceptance and love and we experience the ultimate truth of everything. We can clearly see this being when we're in love.

When we're not in a state of love, we literally experience it as if the toroidal fractal pattern turns dark and confusing and blinding and we can't see anything. LIke the cursor moved off the screen yet we're still looking straight ahead, it's frightening, feels like suffocating or drowning to death trapped inside of a water bed.

We cause this by fear, they don't cause this, no one can cause this for anyone. It's us and our inability to not succumb to being weak and fearful. We are confused when this happens because the whole picture of the "God" being shifted and turns into a distorted, imbalanced equation where the patterns basically don't add up and all the spiral fractals basically lead to "dead" ends.

When it does balance out, the "cursor" of our vision, floats over to the center of the "field of View" which is like a painting or something, and then this spiralling snake line thing travels all the way from off center of the picture and back into the exact center of the "picture" of the God-realm, and it looks as if you're staring into the EYE OF GOD, and all pain and fear goes away and we literally experience 1000 years, or an eternity of bliss, peace, truth, love, and understanding.

When a kid comes out of the device having learned or experienced that, he has developed a higher faculty from which he can process the divine truth and gain divine sight. That was the results for all involved.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Illuminati? That's so 18th century.

What do you find to be the "highest ranks"?

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: NateTheAnimator

You mentioned how you were tortured by "devil" people when you were about 10 years old. Than at age 20 you began to rebel,claiming you wanted to die and felt as though you were going crazy.
Could you elaborate more on this please.

I'm getting the distinct impression you may be suffering from sort of latter stage psychosis.

Have you ever seen a psychologist, just as a precautionary measure?

Funny thing is, they are my psychologist. I told you they were very high up right? Well, I've met people high up in the military and high up in the secret socities, even a royal family or two or three. They are all amazing people. They love people, they are appalled at stupidity, ignorance, and willingness to rebel and fight against authority just because we have "something to prove". Civilization got us here, the secret got us here, we can only go further into that and the truth of it in this society. That is our future. Nothing is stronger than God.

I will go more into the ugly torture, rebellion, cloned body parts broken and touched with tuning fork looking metal rod things that vibrate and literally buzz the wound to the point of causing the most extreme pain even projectile vomiting if you can't handle it. Then there are devices that make it so that pain can be turned up, higher and higher, to the point where the mind just cracks and must leave the body. Sounds #ed. but I'm sorry, maybe I'm just a bit strange.

That stuff made me stronger than anyone Ive ever met. Period. Anyone. No matter where they were from. So I can only agree. I can only go with it. If I want to get stronger. That is the truth. I'll get weak if I see myself as a victim again like I did for 16 years. In fact, only then, was I a victim.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

ok. thanks for adding to the conversation. you are super helpful and weve learned a great deal by talking to each other. *sarcasm off.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: KSigMason

These people were involved with putting man in "space". As well as the highest factors of government. As well as on the tv screen. As well as any where else you can imagine. They put people in society, they developed society.

The highest secrets are guarded with the highest powers. But now people are so frighteningly unaware I'm afraid (not) we must tell the secrets in order to save the world of civilized man!

Plus, the true future doesn't have "drones" unless that's what you want to be. Everyone will be so smart and capable it would be like calling a super computer of the future terrible and "wrong" because it will be able to process all the work of the world at once. Why would that be wrong? Privacy? This is literally enlightenment and the end of all suffering forever. They don't care if you're flawed. They care if you're so unstable you could convince other humans to lash out and rebel against authority in ways that would destroy civilization. So humanity has been kept in a small room of a very large house and is about to get the wake up call.
edit on 8-2-2016 by NemoNeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: KSigMason

Yes, there truly is no "illuminati" although there is something about that.

It's just a group of focused "business men" that operate through these higher channels, and yes, at the highest channels they are essentially angels or light beings working with them to get humanity educated about the Universe.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join