It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati showed me the truth. I am tasked with informing you.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Here, this is a fellow that was cleared by the community to deliver a LARGE portion of the technical information. He can explain a lot of the science like a true genius. He's experienced it, he's worked with it and seen it, don't ask him, it's classified. He's going to talk about it all eventually though.

SCALAR WAVE TECH, is the answer. Although I'm not sure how much that can be talked about. It's ALL scalar physics. The missing physics. They took out some of maxwell's equation/answers so that tech Universities won't accidentally start making virtual reality grids that envelope entire towns and cities!

youtu.be...

19 minutes and 30 seconds in.

"Particulate plasma field that is activated through microwaves utilizing piezoelectric properties converting energy into a current."

So basically a huge energy field grid that then accept and runs off of consciousness to digital to consciousness wave information. He's not yet covering the consciousness wave part, he's only talking about the physical microwave tech that he talks about being capable of vaporizing missiles in the air.

"If you can control the field you can up-concentrate the energy at any (Cartesian) point within that field."

Think of two waves coming together, ultrasonics style, and creating a super sonic explosion right at the point of intersection. This thing turns the entire air into a mechanical device that can produce any effect instantly, at any point within the field.

Amazing!

edit on 9-2-2016 by NemoNeo because: video error

edit on 9-2-2016 by NemoNeo because: derp, video

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: NemoNeo

originally posted by: NateTheAnimator
a reply to: NemoNeo

Are you a Freemason and if so what rank?

...And the beautiful, civilized men who are guided by the Creator, were literally people you watch on the news and vote for in various situations.

I LoLd so hard at this! That statement alone proves the OP has been horribly conditioned by this group he claims to be a part of.
Wait sorry, I almost forgot this wasn't all totally made up.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
The "liars" or perverts are "kept in check", literally held on a leash, even on all fours. The more deranged, the more powerfully evil a person is, the closer the true power is to keep these people in check.

If these people weren't kept in check, you and I would've met each other in war long ago.

And again, I'm supposed to come out, put my face behind all of this, go on radio shows, talk to the conspiracy theorists etc. For 16 years I thought everything just the same as you, then I realized that we create the fear by feeling we have to rebel for basically no reason.

edit on 9-2-2016 by NemoNeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Op, just paste into the youtube link everything after the equal sign, not the entire link.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

The leaders are in control. No. No one you see in government or on "tv" is a "leader". They are handlers of the people. They handle you and make you think they are leading you. They are excellent at it and I love them too!

I think you misunderstand, most people here on ATS don't view people on tv as leaders, but as puppets.

So, who are they handling? The mass of idiocracy? Why? So they'll buy things? So they are "protected"?

lol.....

edit on 9-2-2016 by raedar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

crist... whatever dude. dont be a hole. if you write something and realize it has no value whatsoever dont hit the reply button. and excuse me for not giving a crap about an apostrophe.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

There is only TRUTH, BEAUTY, LOVE in reality.

We must all be hallucinating then because i see mostly the oposite on the global scale of things. Unless you are talking about another reality outside of our own.

but tbh and blunt the OP is all a bunch of nonsense.

edit on 9-2-2016 by everyone because: typo

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy
Just when I think I've seen just how deep the crazy well goes.... Wow.

OK, OP. Riddle me this.... If your teachers have all these woo-woo powers, why wouldn't they just approach humanity one person at a time

This is the whole point, there are 7 billion people. They are doing this. They are dilating time to spend years worth of time basically teleporting around and stress testing the population.

If you think you could do it better then why aren't you? Hmm?

Your plan would've probably ended with a lot of destruction. Trust me. They let us make these simulators to try and figure out what would work on the people. The supercomputer knows you, it's read your every move since you were born. Yes, you're being watched, we're all being watched by a huge-supercomputer that can detect electronic devices externally by putting up this field.

What do you have to hide? What, do you think you're going to "fail" the computer's test? It's not about that. Although everyone will be tested a 'la Inception and Divergent style, IE: going into the machine.

What you will see in the future is that we will attempt to wake up everyone we can, and then the machine will be slowly turned on for the entire world.

This can only happen when 66% of the world is "happy" and "out of fear". Otherwise, we'll literally watch Armageddon and the only people that will survive are those who know how to operate within the machine and not "die' when their visual atomic structure becomes "dissolved".

IE: You'll have to have the ability to create a "thought-form" body and recreate this body at will. If not, you're brain will think it's seeing ultimate, fatal destruction, and you will literally not be able to reform yourself into what will at that point be "this dimension".

Scary, but we're doing what we can? A better plan? I doubt it:

1) These people formed civilization and kept this power the entire time without you even knowing it. You think just telling them "gimmie" makes you any better than a leech? No, that's not how it works. I discovered it, other kids discovered it, and we were stress tested until we literally perceived dying and going to hell for an eternity. Guess what? That's the only experience that tames a human. Until then, they just don't get it and always rebel and create fear in this realm and the "5D" realm of the mind.

2)Again, we did simulators. Most of the time it ends in destruction without the very process that you are witnessing now. What do you think MK ULTRA is?

What do you think blue beam, blue bird is?

What? You think it's to create a big monster that will eat you in the skY?

HAHAHAHAHAHA, AND YOU SAY I'M MAKING THIS # UP? OOOOOmg, do you know how crazy that sounds?

"HEY EVERYBODY, DON'T LISTEN TO THIS GUY, A BIG SKY MONSTER IS GONNA EAT US. IT'S THE EYE! RUNNNN!"

Now hear me out. This is currently what the religious zealot and sci-fi addicts are proclaiming.

Guess what happens if we go with your plan and "turn the machine on" for the people without this, sometimes torturous, process of awakening and eradicating fear?

If more than half the world imagines that. Then a huge scary monster that is the collective fears of a bunch of idiots manifests in true, real atomic form, flies down from the sky and eats everyone.

The #ed up part? Apparently this has happened before and our civilization "resets" every time.

You would think after the third time it happened and everyone slowly formed out of the fabric of space/time again, we would remember and realize it's our collective mind that is creating this reality.

They can prove it! With science and technology! Our minds pull the particular reality we experience right out of space/time, the zero-point field Minds are zero-point field reality generators! Imagine amping up the power of the mind then, with a supercomputer generator? Yes, you could rearrange the atomic structure of your body, matter, or space itself using just your thoughts!

This all stems from the understanding the EVERYTHING is VIBRATIONS. And THOUGHTS are vibrations. So if your THOUGHTS get strong enough and ACCURATE enough to match the frequency of any matter or any body then you can CHANGE IT. A wave COHERENCE and DECOHERENCE can take place and your mind "waves" energy can literally interact with and "update" the atomic energy of say your arm, or the air around your body, or the color of your skin, hair, or clothes.

This also goes deeper into conspiracy theory. The people that saw this device but didn't "pass the test"? They were convinced (probably by themselves) that they really saw monsters, the end of the world, evil aliens, demons, etc etc etc, whatever silly stuff their mind made up.

How this machine saves us?

They throw you into that and you freak out and pretend/invent demons aliens, monsters, whatever.

Then they pull you out of the machine and bring your whole experience up on a monitor that you can literally watch with anyone else in the room. Then you see the monster. Then an operator tells the machine to trace your life experience (yes, they can see every experience in your life, they can go in your brain), and this machine saves you.

How?

This machine will bring up the original point of contact for whatever three-D object that you thought you saw in the device. Whatever monster, god, angel, demon, etc.

Every time. Every single time someone goes into fear and creates it. It is due to some traumatic event in their child hood where they saw a scary monster on tv, or a scary cartoon, or a scary story and they had nightmares, or they saw shadow in their room and got scared, etc etc etc.

Every time someone goes insane in the device and thinks "aliens" abducted them, or demons came around, the machine literally proves it to you that you literally just made that # up on the spot based on some scary cartoon you saw as a kid and the fact that you couldn't eradicate the fear from your mind like a little kid.

That's it. As soon as they prove this to you three times and everyone is dying laughing at your little made up "monster" that you thought came and ate you.

You literally never have fear again. Period. Of anything.

How could you? IT was proven that it's just your mind. Every time. There is no fear in real reality. It doesn't exist.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

dear Nemoneo....

I think the 'Illuminati' you speak of, should make me one of their leaders....

I have very good ideas that could be implemented to make the universe a better place for us all!

With all due respect, the Illuminati is pretty incompetent in todays world, and if they had people like me, it would already be 'mission accomplished'.

No joke....

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: raedar
The leaders are in control. No. No one you see in government or on "tv" is a "leader". They are handlers of the people. They handle you and make you think they are leading you. They are excellent at it and I love them too!

I think you misunderstand, most people here on ATS don't view people on tv as leaders, but as puppets.

So, who are they handling? The mass of idiocracy? Why? So they'll buy things? So they are "protected"?

lol.....

Yes, society is built, currently on buying things. We can't jump to a "you can make it out of thin air" society, until we first learn to handle the basics. When you can handle wealth and power without giving into fear, at any costs, then you are golden and fear-proof and ready for the real society.

And no, I don't mean the puppets on tv are leaders. They are puppets for the true leaders that are behind the scenes. These are people who are smart enough to know what's going to happen and build a civilized world from it.

Nothing matters other than civilization. If this doesn't work, guess what, all of humanity loses out on immortality, creating mater out of thin air, no more need for money, no more suffering, etc etc. It's all in the mind. But that can't be skipped. Every simulation where it is tried to just 'wing it' it results in total destruction every time.

Think, if just one group got this power and wasn't kept under lock and key by the secret society, that group could literally take over the entire planet in a day. Not gonna happen. And what. You're gonna say you don't want to by things, but you'd rather experience the world being taken over by super-villains in a day?

Also not likely, you don't know it, but you love this process because it is literally everything you love in life. All the learning, all the abstract experiences, all the enlightening and spiritual notions. It's this process, it has to be done to eradicate fear or we will literally create a virtual reality field of hell realms out of our collective ignorance. That would be way worse than anything you could imagine. In fact, that's the "hell" of certain religious texts where this device is turned on, on Earth and people weren't ready.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

dear Nemoneo....

I think the 'Illuminati' you speak of, should make me one of their leaders....

I have very good ideas that could be implemented to make the universe a better place for us all!

With all due respect, the Illuminati is pretty incompetent in todays world, and if they had people like me, it would already be 'mission accomplished'.

No joke....

I thought that too.

Then they pulled out these 5-6 older gentlemen and one women. They were the "elders" of the Illuminati.

I gave up outsmarting them when they answered every question and tricky question I had planned to ask them, instantly, in my mind, before I could even ask them. I just gave up on pretending I was smarter than them after that. Lol, and you would too. And no there was no device, they had just honed and refined their minds/consciousness to the degree where they can do that. And everyone there can do it to some degree. This is why you'll never be able to be as powerful until you learn from them. They could just look at you and tell you to go to sleep on the spot and you would.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

There is only TRUTH, BEAUTY, LOVE in reality.

We must all be hallucinating then because i see mostly the oposite on the global scale of things. Unless you are talking about another reality outside of our own.

but tbh and blunt the OP is all a bunch of nonsense.

You're in hell, a delusional hell realm. You can't see it, but if they beamed certain waves at your brain and put you into "infinite" no time time "mode", where you could experience eternity and God and the whole Universe. You would instantly find yourself in an oppressive ,scary, dark, discombobulated, hell realm for what would seem like an eternity. This is why people who go through this are taught to eradicate fear. If you don't, you go right back into hell realm.

When you do, you go into heaven and feel an eternity of orgasmic peace and amusement with this normally hidden/unseen creator force dancing about like magic and creating reality. That's how it really looks in real reality, that's what the higher dimensions do.

So why can't we see it, why are we sad here? Because in this place we can create what we experience, but it's not so intense and "eternal". So that means you could be creating a "subtle" hell realm, but if you're not too aware that you're really the one giving into fear and darkness, then you would just go around life unaware.

Now imagine this, if you really were in hell and we could beam you to the ultimately time/space realm and you would see the hell you're creating.

So , why aren't you experiencing it here? Why aren't you aware of it, why are you still somehow able to convince yourself, that even though you create hell by seeing the world as dark, bad, evil, when it can be none of these things at large? What you are doing is leeching off of the reality streams and energetic constructs of every single individual that is creating a positive world for you to exist in and chase and try to paint negative without actually experiencing that true negativity yourself.

You know not what you do, and you paint a negative out look on the world while pulling, chasing, and experiencing what is truly good and not hellish. That is why this is being done. You are effectively lying to yourself, lashing out at the true leaders and knowers, and sucking the energy of everyone else who actually doesn't have to paint a negative outlook and creates positivity.

We/They (because I know how to use the machine for this process with other people) could literally beam your brain and show you God and if you're in that negative state of saying the world is "this, that" or "bad" or "dark", you'll see that you created it on the spot.

Afterwards, going back into it, you'll say, "I was a liar, it's a good world, I love you, everything is great." and you would experience the total glory of God and you would never fear anything in existence again.

edit on 9-2-2016 by NemoNeo because: typo

edit on 9-2-2016 by NemoNeo because: typos!

edit on 9-2-2016 by NemoNeo because: typos!

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

And the key words are:

it's just your mind

So far it was a bit from terminator, Matrix, inception... Maybe you were watching too many movies?
Sure there could be advanced technology to make you hallucinate, but to create mass out of energy... Where is the energy for that coming from? I assume all the power plants in the world together wouldn't create enough?

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Ah touche....

This is the reason they are, in the true context of things, worthless.

Despite all this power, for thousands of years they still fail to achieve their goals. If what you say is true, then these 'elders' are nothing more than another organism in this universe with somewhat different (manipulative) natural characteristics.

There is no hierarchy, its all a matter of perspective.

But ignore my rant.....

What i really want to know is the intrinsic detail of how this group of elders manages to control/manipulate world leaders/modern society into doing what they want. Furthermore (and more importantly) how do Black budget SAP's fit into this equation? Surely, they would have to be in control of that from the start, otherwise it would all be childs play to begin with, no?

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
By that token and based upon all you have said, it seems by your "standards" almost as if there is no purpose to life unless you were tortured into loosening your consciousness and working for invisible men.

I have a spiritual life, Op, and in a way I did travel to hell and back to get it, but the journey required no being strapped to a chair or torture as a child. It did not require me to believe I am God, or to participate in the trickery of others. It is freely available to all who seek, no tomfoolery, no frequency bouncing generators, projects bluebookbeamultra required.

You may want to consider you've been duped, and are working for the darkness.

Good luck either way!

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
It's pulled from zero-point. Sounds magical, trust me, it looks even worse. You have to see it 50 times in front of your face to really pinch your self and be convinced that it's real.

That's why it doesn't matter if anyone believes it. All it matters is that a few do, and those few, will be tested by the truth.

And no, the nuclear plants are basically a joke, they are a big danger, a huge risk that must be mitigated in the coming years as the whole world changes. Remember, it can for good, or bad, but those who don't have fear will always be in control. That is who is in control of this world, the fearless! No other way around that.

And no, no other way around not giving up fear, that will be a reality killer, a hell realm creator, for anyone who carries fear and goes into the "True" higher dimensional state. Sounds trippy, but they do this with machines. There are chemicals and other ways. But a machine can stretch your perception of time in the mind to the point where you somehow watch the creation and destruction of the Universe in these huge cosmic cycles of emotion, mind and body, or TRUTH BEAUTY LOVE. It's all that exists in the overall reality.

There is a sacred key to understanding WHY that is all that exists. It's because when go into this eternal prism device thing that somehow manifests the entire physical Universe, if you experience fear, there is always a certain frequency that is present.

This is a distorted frequency that basically doesn't add up to sacred geometrical perfection. As a result, the visuals, the emotions, the perceptions in this realm, become literally like an ugly, spiralling delusional hell.

When it's Heaven, they found that the only thing that is different, is that the frequencies that the person's consciousness is running off of are now equalized equations that match and reflect only sacred geometrical proportions and Fibonacci golden means spirals of perfection, etc etc.

Heaven is literally a pretty equilateral triangle fractal. Everything is perfect and geometrically sound all the way into infinity.

Hell is an ugly isosceles triangle fractal that is all distorted and doesn't look like much of anything. It's quite confusing.
edit on 9-2-2016 by NemoNeo because: typo correction, sorry for the run ons! rushing through this morning

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Okay. So if it is all magical, zero point machines that create and destroy everything where does god fit in?

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: raedar
By that token and based upon all you have said, it seems by your "standards" almost as if there is no purpose to life unless you were tortured into loosening your consciousness and working for invisible men.

I'm rushing now and will probably return later for more explaining.

Here's how I can tell you they didn't "crush" me and possess me.

When ever they did something I thought was bad. I ran from them. I ran for 16 years. I've done terrible things. I've hurt people. I've lost life, I've lost limb. Basically, everything was my fault. If I deny it, I create hell again for everyone.

When I snapped? When they "raped my mind" and made me brainwashed?

Right, that was 16 years ago and I thought it was brainwashing so I told them to # off.

After 16 years of meditation, contemplation, suddenly I reached the God state on my own.

I suddenly realized they were showing me how to find heaven, meet God and avoid the illusory, delusional fears which literally manifest a false reality of "hell" or devils.

This took 16 year. Think. If they did it to me, then back when I was "being tortured" then, you're right. I snapped then. And they possessed me.

But how then did I go and destroy everything I loved for 16 years?

How then, after 16 years, all of the sudden, the "brainwashing" "worked", because I left my body using their sacred elements and alchemical processes and literally found I could walk into the realm of this magical wizard God who literally bellows out the manifest of the physical Universe like a singing eternal , infinity Being?

Trust me. If they brainwashed me, then 16 years ago, when they were literally "brainwashing me" I would've snapped and literally been throwing up diamond signs and illuminati hand signals from there own out.

I fought it, and it turned it into negativity. Brainwashing doesn't work like that.

I can't take you. Brainwash you, torture you, then send you on your way.

And 16 years later you find out enough about God, life, Truth, Beauty and Reality, that you knock on my door and give me a hug.

That's not possible. Yes. If I was torturing you on the spot, you could develop a "love" for your torturer, because the mind breaks pretty much just like that.

But 16 years later, you're not going to have an epiphany and come back to the house and ask me to torture you. Guess what, if you do, I wasn't torturing you!

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Okay. So if it is all magical, zero point machines that create and destroy everything where does god fit in?

God is simply the "big" multi faceted being that creates all of the Universe from this quantum realm where basically everything in existence happens all at once in your face.

In this way, you see this "God" character as a kind fractal being. He is literally smiling, laughing, and singing out reality.

That is God, when you see some guy with the shine in his eyes, happiness, peace, no fear.

Then you know he knows God. If you know God, you have no fear and are all love.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Listen

Using puppet accounts after one being banned to post the same stuff repeatedly and then pretend you aren't the same person is against t and c

Just sayin

Ah. Well there you go. I didn't know the individual in question had broken the T & C.

Kev

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join