It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati showed me the truth. I am tasked with informing you.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: NemoNeo

Cool, thanks for answering.

Were you involved in or did you meet anybody involved in the supersoldier program at dulce?

Did you come into contact with any extraterrestrial technology at dulce and if so, can you describe it?

How did you escape and what became of the people you left behind?

Have any of the others escaped and gone public with their story that you've seen in the media?

What was the name of the doctor in charge of the program you underwent at Fort Bragg?

What process of elimination did you use to discern between the psychedelic hallucinatory testing phase of MK Ultra and being in the presence of God as a real experience?

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DexterRiley
a reply to: Jonjonj

I always question it when a new user creates a thread on their first day here. But, I don't think the OP and MorpheusNeo123 are the same person. I followed your link and examined the threads created by MorpheusNeo123.

They have different messages, not that makes much difference. But the writing style is somewhat different. NemoNeo's spelling and grammar is better. And he uses a better paragraph style.

That's just my 2 cents worth of opinion.

As for the subject matter, it's not an area of interest for me.

-dex

I am not him and haven't read that thread but I'm about to. While glancing I saw element of truth that made me think of Donald Marshall. Donald Marshall was the selected whistleblower this day and age and he covers the MK ULTRA aspect while I cover the high technology.

I HAVEN'T EVEN SPOKEN ON THE HIGH TECHNOLOGY, C'MON PEOPLE, THEY HAVE MIND MACHINES, TELEPORTATION DEVICES, IMMORTALITY TECH, SPONTANEOUS HEALING, HEALING RAY DEVICES, EVEN 100% EFFICIENCY PLASMA INCINERATORS OF SOME SORT AND OH YEA, THE UFO AND GRAVTRONIC DRIVE CRAFTS!!!! THEY ARE AMAZING!

IT'S NOT ILLUSION, MAN REALLY HAS ACCESS TO THIS TECH NOW. WE JUST NEED TO STOP WARRING AND BEING ANGSTY, LITERALLY. It's like caged animals that keep trying to go and bite the zoo keeper as he tries to open the cage to let them out.

Why are we in a cage? Because that is where animals belong? How do we get out? BY CIVILIZING our minds and LOSING fear to LOVE BEAUTY TRUTH.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
They didn't PUT us in the cage. Our minds are NATURALLY born out of fear and uncertainty. That is the BOTTOM of the Universe. The human birth.

Then we go into the ascent of God-hood. Not through fear though. That's illusion. Purely delusion and degrading.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: NemoNeo
I've been secretly working with the illuminati and the highest levels of the federal and secret government to try and save humanity. They love you so much! Yes, your leaders literally love you!

You wouldn't by chance be related to Mr. Screwed would you?

He would have SO loved to hear you say that...

originally posted by: Screwed
I for one love our Government and everyone who runs it. I believe they know what's best for me and do not question their authority over me.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Godly Enlightened Ones who can only open minds by torturing candidates as young children.

Okkkk......

And everyone is God and can use electromagnetic attachments to create magnificent cities using only their minds.... < That there sounds like something you can prove (exclamation point!!!!!!)

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015

Cool, thanks for answering.

Were you involved in or did you meet anybody involved in the supersoldier program at dulce?

Did you come into contact with any extraterrestrial technology at dulce and if so, can you describe it?

How did you escape and what became of the people you left behind?

Have any of the others escaped and gone public with their story that you've seen in the media?

What was the name of the doctor in charge of the program you underwent at Fort Bragg?

What process of elimination did you use to discern between the psychedelic hallucinatory testing phase of MK Ultra and being in the presence of God as a real experience?

Yes, I met the super soldiers was recruited into the "DELTA" supersoldier program. If you have seen the movie, DIVERGENT. That is reality. There are around 5 major factions of the secret society.

This society contains an entire population of awakened man and they live in a supreme technology city. The "Dauntless" of the movie divergent are literally the supersoldiers. It is a super soldier program.

That is where they get their soldiers, their soldiers are the most loyal, powerful, accurate, focused, ordered and capable beings around. Physically, that is. They also have "psychic soldiers", I am a cross between the two. I mentally broke down when the prospect and advent of hand to hand combat, psychological operations, and essentially secret operations became part of the program. I freaked out and tried to escape.

In doing so I figured out that I could influence their minds and essentially punch theme in the head using thought.

The lights came on the curtain rose and it was a test. They used my fear to get me to unleash my true capabilities. I then went into the psy-op portion of what was known as the MK ULTRA project. This included all of the craziest stuff and MK ULTRA was actually in the 70's or 80's while they became covert and used different names in the 90's and later.

Blue bird, blue beam, and ten different other names that I don't care for going into.

There is tons more. I went to the place once, where they have the psychic tests utilizing the cards with wavy lines, a circle, a square and a triangle. They place the cards face down and the man remembers which one he is holding his hand over. You have to pull the information from his mind. At first it doesn't work to well, although if you can do it you'll get every other one or so.

Then they bust out the chemicals and the electromagnetic generators.

They turn this beam machine on and sometimes inject you with a drug. You don't get high, that is another part of the program, another day, another room, another test situation. This drug though.

It makes you instantly and perfectly able to essentially read this other mans mind. You can literally look into his head area and see "waves" of energy and information coming off his skull and his eyes that you can then read like a book.

I no longer could see the backs of the cards. I could only see the shapes that were hidden on the other side of the card, even though this should've been impossible because they were turned upside on a table.

This is the type of stuff they do 24/7 there and they figure out how to perfectly induce telepathy, psychic abilities, and even precognition.

IF they beam a certain frequency right at certain parts of the brain, apparently the consciousness goes asleep and we begin dreaming or seeing future situations.

They did this to me at one point and I saw the timeline of my life laid out before my like a line that was made out of spirals with different possibilities and chances popping up the more I look and see the future situations that were to come years down the line.

They have access to these ultimate realms. Like the push of a button. Bam. heaven. Bam. The future. Bam telepathy.

They also have more technology than you can imagine.

Does anyone remember the adjustment bureau? Surprise surprise, they made that movie and most of the good one's we can watch. The little book that the adjustment bureau agents have, the one that shows timelines and the future path of their "subject" that they are "handling" and putting on the timeline that they want.

They have that book. It's a device like an ipad that allows you to view any information on it. All they have to do is upload the "time" mind machine data to that device and you can see literally your future in front of you like a tv screen and you can zoom in and out and go into different areas of what will happen.

It's amazing. but they convert the thought "waves" that manifest consciousness, and found out how to covert it into DIGITAL FORMAT, then a computer can read this and put it up on a screen.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

I've been secretly working with the illuminati and the highest levels of the federal and secret government to try and save humanity. They love you so much! Yes, your leaders literally love you!

You wouldn't by chance be related to Mr. Screwed would you?

He would have SO loved to hear you say that...

originally posted by: Screwed
I for one love our Government and everyone who runs it. I believe they know what's best for me and do not question their authority over me.

The government is their bitch!

Lol, you have it so backwards you'll just fight the truth until you relax! They pick and choose who works within the government and who does what! The government is the day care center down the street compared to the civilizers of cosmic humanity!

OMG! Could you imagine? These people formed the thing we call civilization itself.

A few greedy bastards with suits and ties are gonna over throw the illuminati? With what? There guns?

The illuminati has machines that could make the entire US government turn into a baby pool with baby ducks in it floating around quacking. They could literally transform the atomic and molecular structure of all of that, into a baby pool with water and ducks. If they so desire.

You are in the most powerful hands in the Universe and you're only look at the bad guy! It's ok because soon evil will b exposed for all to see and we can get back to our cosmic existence!

The goal is to get God into everyone's heads, when we can see God on Earth and interact with each other while envisioning God in our minds! We can then erect a totally supreme and loving society on Earth that will THEN connect with other loving and enlightened societies of man that exist!

This is our future, it's divine!

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I have no fear. But my bs detector just exploded. Huge difference.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: raedar
Godly Enlightened Ones who can only open minds by torturing candidates as young children.

Okkkk......

And everyone is God and can use electromagnetic attachments to create magnificent cities using only their minds.... < That there sounds like something you can prove (exclamation point!!!!!!)

We are not tortured! We go insane and get trapped inside an infinite "regression" into time and mind when they show us the God device and we are not prepared for it! They do everything they can to make you comfortable!

There are sessions that get quite "torturous" but no! They do not torture anyone!

You believe some guy who is afraid and tells you to be afraid and that they torture kids, yet you don't believe me when I say their true intention is to wake us up to immortal consciousness but that every human goes insane with this until he accepts his true divine order of love over fear.

There are strange processes that they do and there are "torturous" things. But whenever someone says they were tortured, guess what. Look at their hands.

There will be no marks. Check his body for scars. There will be none.

Go find a vietnam vet or world war veteran that was tortured. Ask him how he feels about it and how it changed him and then ask the guy claiming he illuminati tortured him how he feels. I guarantee you it will be different.

When they "torture" people, if it comes to that. The person is placed within a cloned body through big EMF generators which capture the consciousness of the individual in a "Containment field" and literally transfers their awareness into a previously grown DNA compatible clone body.

It is a beautiful process, I can' tell you how much. People fight and rebel and have to be contained, but this happens when they see the God-realm and freak out because they gave into fear.

There is no turning back. You can't say, "oh nah, I've seen God, but i gave into fear, now I"m just gonna fight the whole way."

No. Some day. Suddenly, it dawns on you. That is God. Nothing can Change that. They have the power to know God, nothing can change that. They have the power to do anything and actually this is what caused our civilization, we can't change that.

The creators of civilization will not harm us, we can't change that. When we wake up to this truth, we know TRUTH BEAUTY LOVE.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

What if you don't believe in "God" ?

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

What is wrong with the Hell Realm?, i happen to be a high ranking system lord in there.
edit on 8-2-2016 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: raedar

Okkkk......

We are not tortured! We go insane and get trapped inside an infinite "regression" into time and mind when they show us the God device and we are not prepared for it! They do everything they can to make you comfortable!

There are sessions that get quite "torturous" but no! They do not torture anyone!

You believe some guy who is afraid and tells you to be afraid and that they torture kids, yet you don't believe me when I say their true intention is to wake us up to immortal consciousness but that every human goes insane with this until he accepts his true divine order of love over fear.

There are strange processes that they do and there are "torturous" things. But whenever someone says they were tortured, guess what. Look at their hands.

There will be no marks. Check his body for scars. There will be none.

Go find a vietnam vet or world war veteran that was tortured. Ask him how he feels about it and how it changed him and then ask the guy claiming he illuminati tortured him how he feels. I guarantee you it will be different.

When they "torture" people, if it comes to that. The person is placed within a cloned body through big EMF generators which capture the consciousness of the individual in a "Containment field" and literally transfers their awareness into a previously grown DNA compatible clone body.

It is a beautiful process, I can' tell you how much. People fight and rebel and have to be contained, but this happens when they see the God-realm and freak out because they gave into fear.

There is no turning back. You can't say, "oh nah, I've seen God, but i gave into fear, now I"m just gonna fight the whole way."

No. Some day. Suddenly, it dawns on you. That is God. Nothing can Change that. They have the power to know God, nothing can change that. They have the power to do anything and actually this is what caused our civilization, we can't change that.

The creators of civilization will not harm us, we can't change that. When we wake up to this truth, we know TRUTH BEAUTY LOVE.

You're very entertaining. Do you do functions?

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

What if you don't believe in "God" ?

Oh, you will! Just strip down and fasten these electrodes to your helmet! God is waiting!!!! But for some reason you will need a newly developed DNA clone body! You are God, silly! Just create your own clone city with your mind!!!

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: raedar

so I am God? that's what I always thought, not in the narcissistic way but that everyone is their own god, there is no real "sky God".

I believe there is something more out there in the universe and that Jesus didn't have the words to describe it back in the day when he preached, but its not the Christian God of today, he is not real.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Have heard enough now. It follows all the same preset patterns and indicators of all the other deranged supersoldier peddlers right down to naming one of the others as a way to piggyback credibility and the random digressions when pressed about details and specifics.

In fact, I could probably name the exact people this guy has followed to base his delusions off. Casbolt, green hicks and all the other project camelot nutters would be my best guess.

Don't worry dude, there's a market for it, it's small but you'll still get your face out there.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

There is no devil!

FAR too many reliable sources disagree with you...

Scripture for starters, that alone would be enough...

I have no problem whatsoever believing you work for the Illuminati.

I have studied the writings of ex-Illuminati for years and your claim that "there is no devil" contradicts almost every single one of them.

Svali, Arizona Wilder, Carolyn Hamlett, Cathy O’Brien, Daniel Yoder, Dr. Darlene Russell, Kathleen Sullivan, Kay Griggs, Mary Anne, Vicki Polin, John Todd, etc. all disagree.

Add to that the numerous former high level ex-satanists who have had face to face personal encounters with satan:

Ana Méndez Ferrell, Elaine Knost, John Ramirez, Daniel Mastral, Edward Caez, Bishop Samuel Kanco, etc, etc.

Thousands of other former shamans and occult Grand Masters such as Iyke Nathan Uzorma all disagree with you as well...

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

The message is "Don't Rebel, Learn the Good works of the Creator, the Architect of the Grand Design and work together to fulfill his plan"

That simple bud! Are you doing that? Are you going to do that by rebelling against civilization and authority itself? No, you just are not aware that the true good power is actually secretly in control of the "evil" ones we see on the surface. Don't get tricked, it's just how it works! They control the true evil, but they are not them, they are behind them holding a leash! I've seen it! It's true!

The evil groups are under lock and key by the true illuminati who are literally like wizards or angels!~

You think wizards or angels could get together and go, "hey lets destroy the world of man?"

If they and 'their' Creator are so powerful, If " control the true evil", and are so anxious to promote 'truth, love, beauty, -

- why aren't they doing something about all the children in the world going to bed hungry, or getting beaten to death by ignorant parents, or getting sold into sex slave operations?

I don't care 2 cents about any kind of what kind of 'amazing technology' they have or how many cities they can 'build with their minds'...
....I want to know what they are doing to help the suffering children of the world?

And I'll tell you this: I am not 'afraid', I will face any of these so called "angels" and 'their' "creator" without the least bit of fear -

- because I want to ask them not only when are they going to start helping the world's children, but why the heck have they been letting things get worse and worse with each passing year?

Why don't they do something about all the 'welfare' moms who keep popping out kids, just so they can get more government assistance?

Why don't they do something about 13 yr old girls having babies, because they're too ignorant to know any better?

Why don't they do something about the 'child' sex industry?

Do you know how many kids are horrifically abused, because they were born to ignorant people who have no idea how to raise a child, so they just keep hitting it and hurting it until they have literally driven it insane?

And don't tell me that kind of thing doesn't really happen and it's just a 'fear in my own mind' - I've seen the kids it has happened to!

Civilizations are 'grown' from the well-being of children, and until you can show proof that these people you represent are doing 'amazing, magical' things to prevent harm to children - there is no way you can convince anyone they are 'the good guys'...

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

And the beautiful, civilized men

(I have not yet read thru this entire thread so forgive any duplication of question...)

What about women?

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AVoiceOfReason

ive always kind of thought that the Illuminati themselves weren't the "bad guys". seeing as the society started as a way to achieve a peaceful global society.

No they didn't.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostgirl
I don't care 2 cents about any kind of what kind of 'amazing technology' they have or how many cities they can 'build with their minds'.......I want to know what they are doing to help the suffering children of the world?

Agenda 21 comes to mind as well...

Let me guess, that's for own good as well...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join