It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati showed me the truth. I am tasked with informing you.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: NemoNeo

Another one of these types of threads.

You have all of the answers, and we are supposed to feel lucky you are here to "help us" and "reveal the actual truth to us"

Sorry, but that's not going to get you very far. This is something that would be better suited to the Short Stories forum.

This "ultimate secret" has been "proven" to you, how? Why did "they" choose to show it to you of all people?

1) I'm not convinced
2) Pics (/names/references/facts) or it didn't happen

You will see me on TV and on the radio shows when I join the effort to civilize and eradicate irrational fear! Don't feel bad if you don't trust me! Feel bad that some man has tricked you into believing that EVIL or anything like that could actually control or create worlds or societies! Hah! That would be like the baby driving the mom to school, haha! Impossible nonsense!

Yes, I needed it proven to me before I believed it. But if you understand what has happened to me you would to!! I'll soon have to come up with a way to work out the entire plot of my whole story starting from 10 years old. If anyone has the journalistic skills to do this or interview skills or a link to someone who can, please set me up!

If you want to test me, see if I'm real, send me the link to any radio show or online web show that will host an "insider" that can fully explain what the underground bases are for, what's going, and how I've been secretly working with the illuminati and the highest levels of the federal and secret government to try and save humanity.

They love you so much! Yes, your leaders literally love you! No, they're not going to go two steps out of their way to HELP YOU BE DELUSIONAL. That's now how it works as someone else said before!

You do the right thing and civilize yourself and stop lashing out emotionally and you will literally be given the gift of heaven.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
One thing I've noticed about these "messenger to humanity" threads, they tend to use a lot of exclamation points when highlighting something they want you to believe is wisdom being imparted upon the lame. Such as,

They can erect entire cities with their minds!!! It's beautiful! They won't help you if you're in fear, it will literally kill the process and unleash the most powerful danger upon us all!

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: NemoNeo

At 10 years old I thought I was being tortured for fun by devil people.

So you were tortured as a child by those who would show you 'Heaven'?

They own and control all the most "evil" perverted groups without those groups knowing! Those groups really think they are in the secret evil group!

So they are into 'TRUTH, LOVE, LIGHT' and yet they perpetrate despicable acts?

Not buying it.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: LostWoods

No proof? No evidence? A fairy tail. All it takes is a look around the current state of the world to disprove this. Sounds like something the government would love us all to believe. The world is in shambles. We are destroying nature, there are poor starving people everywhere, the working class are slaves, corporations and government are corrupt, wars,and lies are all around us, and you want anyone to listen to this with no shred of evidence?

The proof is all around you. You say take a look at the world? Ok, I see a civilized world controlled by the civilizers.

You're saying the people who civilize also have fun in destroying all their work? Ok, why did they create civilization then? That makes no sense and is literally born out of a human delusional insanity. No fear, no hate. I will work to do whatever I can to help you see the truth that I have been shown.

If they are evil they would've killed me long ago while I was strapped to a table. They did not, they are the true masters of the human race. There's no such thing as mass enslavement of men, only of people going crazy and delusional because they don't know how to work through fear and uncertainty. They can teach the vision of God and the experience of it, and we become ultimately comforted by that. Thank them!

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

only of people going crazy and delusional

Ain't that the truth!

Finally!

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

Thanks for informing us, so for now we just have to have no fear?

What else do we need to be doing right now, in our own lives?

Seek the light. Do not fear them, it is like fearing angels and literally is.

Examine your mind, see where you are really focusing your energy and time. Are you serving the creator, helping bring people into the light? Are you helping civilization?

We are quantum reality spirals. When you help civilization you entangle your atomic form with the progression of civilization of man through time. It literally makes us immortal. Find them, seek them, see the truth.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Right under the opening post there was an ad for bmw. I thought it was part of the OP. It wasnt and I was sad. OP, can you somehow work that red 4 series in there?

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
drinking my coffee and enjoying the thread.

slurp...

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sargeras

So your message is as follows-" don't rebel, so what you do all work and receive none of the rewards, these elite in their castles a lives of absolute luxury and extravagance have humanities best interest in mind"

Lol, sure....I suppose it is in the starving masses best interest to keep starving while a couple hundred people have more than everyone else put together....

Nice dream world, tell your masters if they don't start sharing, " the poor will eat the rich"

The message is "Don't Rebel, Learn the Good works of the Creator, the Architect of the Grand Design and work together to fulfill his plan"

That simple bud! Are you doing that? Are you going to do that by rebelling against civilization and authority itself? No, you just are not aware that the true good power is actually secretly in control of the "evil" ones we see on the surface. Don't get tricked, it's just how it works! They control the true evil, but they are not them, they are behind them holding a leash! I've seen it! It's true! The evil groups are under lock and key by the true illuminati who are literally like wizards or angels!~

You think wizards or angels could get together and go, "hey lets destroy the world of man?"

Haha, that makes no more sense than saying we're all living under the sea right now!

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Did Eminem do a song about you, are you the monster?

I don't know ,but I did hear something about eminem writing songs about this. He is involved and works with the people who help us become so creative we could be literally anything our mind can fathom.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

I think you forgot to add that cats are actually self-replicating robots sent by gleeptreeno (from planet Glorp, the one that's hiding behind Jupiter) to spy on us.

Actually that's God! A great, ultimate, eternal, self-replicating geometric pattern of infinity! It's strange! But true! We are that pattern in man form!

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: raedar
One thing I've noticed about these "messenger to humanity" threads, they tend to use a lot of exclamation points when highlighting something they want you to believe is wisdom being imparted upon the lame. Such as,

They can erect entire cities with their minds!!! It's beautiful! They won't help you if you're in fear, it will literally kill the process and unleash the most powerful danger upon us all!

Hahahah! And I'm supposed to believe you're not lying if you say you're not impressed by angels of Men who can create cities with their minds!

No wonder they are having such a hard time and have to come up with this plan! You simply won't believe until you see for yourself!

But you will never receiver power from them until you step out of ignorance and fear and into the light of acceptance! You are a God! With the right frequencies and electromagnetic generator devices your mind can literally create matter! It's the most amazing thing! We are Gods!

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyteeny
bernards back....

All the sizzle of a Schnitzel... in an ATS post!

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

You're lying.

*I* am a real Illuminaughty member and have reached the highest rank. I saw your ranking in the monthly newsletter - you were *far* below me and have not been privy to the secrets I know.

You only know WHY they put the cheese in the crust. You do not know the HOW.

You are not ready.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: aorAki

At 10 years old I thought I was being tortured for fun by devil people.

So you were tortured as a child by those who would show you 'Heaven'?

Yep. They literally take your consciousness "out of the body".

They send you into the realm of "God".

If you have fear, you think demons are torturing you in Hell.

If you break through fear and kick its ass, you all of the sudden slip into some kind eternal, orgasmic ecstacy of wonder and God while watching this amazing Creator Architect being wave his hands around in reality and PULSE OUT LIGHT AND SOUND. This stuff vibrates into existence and literally makes the physical Universe appear.

We travel back to the body through this vision of the creation of the Universe by God and we literally are born a new.

Every religion was formed from this. They are the angels that first did this to wild, untamed humanity in the jungle.

They own and control all the most "evil" perverted groups without those groups knowing! Those groups really think they are in the secret evil group!

Not buying it.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: aorAki

Not buying it.

Here's the truth with that. They keep the evil under check.

If those people weren't kept under check by the truly good and powerful, you would literally live in a world of confusion and terror much like ancient tribes did while warring with each other, fending off rapists and thieves and true evil.

We live in a peaceful world, when we get ignorant and start fighting we can literally create hell.

Are we hell? Is this world hell? Are they hell?

NOOOOOO.
It's our CONFUSION and FEAR which creates hell. They prove this to you personally by going into your mind and taking you there themselves!

They also have technology that allows them to watch on a screen, as you go in and out of heaven in your mind! They can read your soul!

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

I always question it when a new user creates a thread on their first day here. But, I don't think the OP and MorpheusNeo123 are the same person. I followed your link and examined the threads created by MorpheusNeo123.

They have different messages, not that makes much difference. But the writing style is somewhat different. NemoNeo's spelling and grammar is better. And he uses a better paragraph style.

That's just my 2 cents worth of opinion.

As for the subject matter, it's not an area of interest for me.

-dex

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tsubaki
Right under the opening post there was an ad for bmw. I thought it was part of the OP. It wasnt and I was sad. OP, can you somehow work that red 4 series in there?

I can't, and wouldn't want to! I have no need for money!

But they can certainly do that for you, but you must promise to actually use your wealth to help further civilization!

Civilization is literally the immortalization of human souls!

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

They keep the evil under check.

Bollocks

originally posted by: NemoNeo fending off rapists and thieves and true evil.

They don't do a very good job of that do they!

originally posted by: NemoNeoWe live in a peaceful world

Bollocks

originally posted by: NemoNeoThey also have technology that allows them to watch on a screen, as you go in and out of heaven in your mind! They can read your soul!

Sounds like they are the Souls beginning with 'R'...
edit on 8-2-2016 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

You're lying.

*I* am a real Illuminaughty member and have reached the highest rank. I saw your ranking in the monthly newsletter - you were *far* below me and have not been privy to the secrets I know.

You only know WHY they put the cheese in the crust. You do not know the HOW.

You are not ready.

Lol, lol, lol, funny guy! I like your lightheartedness! That's just the kind of "vibe" that keeps us from going insane in the other "world" of light! Keep it up!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join