It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati showed me the truth. I am tasked with informing you.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
100% correct raedar. Search "heterodyning" watch some vids, maybe I'll get some links later. It uses focused beams of electromagnetic radiation aimed at the skull and its set up with a quantum computer server system that uploads everything into a virtual reality system. I never thought it but it's true, our minds are just electrical activity in the brain and some kind of "consciousness wave" energy or electromagnetic field that our current science doesn't even know about or isn't allowed to. It's all technology, all equipment.

The other part of it is that the tech is operated using mind control and so there is secondary tech that is used that enhances the "thought" wave power of the human mind. You could literally do all the math homework from high school in a single day at the speed you can process information when your brain is more activated.

I don't know how, but you can think of numbers, see them in the air, process a huge calculation and find the answer instantly all using your thoughts after they are "amped" up by this device.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose
a reply to: NemoNeo

They're all in on it

Interesting comment. Please explain. Thank you.

Whenever you see someone covering one eye, doing the sign or anything like that, they're aware of this process. They're not making decisions in there, but neither am I.

But they have probably seen very high tech and some crazier stuff and are hinting at it in their movies or videos or whatever. The same with business logos and other things. It's all symbolic hidden communication.

The secret is it's not bad, because why would they be telling you?

There are some celebrities that are freaking out and they will be ok and calm down eventually and figure out what this is all about. It's great to see people wake up and I've only just started my journey even though this began at age 10.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: NemoNeo

originally posted by: NateTheAnimator

Are you a Freemason and if so what rank?

I was informed that I had reached the highest ranks. I cannot go into detail about that because since I rebelled I stayed far away from the lodge and literally ran from them for 16 years hurting myself and others. I realize I was the one who was causing suffering by doing that, now.

They perform many events, apparently the events of highest importance that I am to inform you about involving high tech devices, immortality, truth, ending suffering, the process, cloning, telepathy, etc etc, are all dealt with by the highest levels of the orders of freemasonry and other secret societies.

So basically, people who don't go the route that I go, I was told are at the highest levels of freemasonry, and so I was told that I was trusted and gifted with the knowledge of the royal secrets that are of the highest levels. And the beautiful, civilized men who are guided by the Creator, were literally people you watch on the news and vote for in various situations.

you seem to imply you were a freemason, but are a bit vague on it.

Were you ever initiated, passed and raised in a legally constituted master masons lodge?

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

100% correct raedar. Search "heterodyning" watch some vids, maybe I'll get some links later. It uses focused beams of electromagnetic radiation aimed at the skull and its set up with a quantum computer server system that uploads everything into a virtual reality system. I never thought it but it's true, our minds are just electrical activity in the brain and some kind of "consciousness wave" energy or electromagnetic field that our current science doesn't even know about or isn't allowed to. It's all technology, all equipment.

The other part of it is that the tech is operated using mind control and so there is secondary tech that is used that enhances the "thought" wave power of the human mind. You could literally do all the math homework from high school in a single day at the speed you can process information when your brain is more activated.

I don't know how, but you can think of numbers, see them in the air, process a huge calculation and find the answer instantly all using your thoughts after they are "amped" up by this device.

Ok, what two frequencies (In Hz please) need we combine and at what amplitude?

edit on 8-2-2016 by raedar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Were you ever initiated, passed and raised in a legally constituted master masons lodge?

I went to a lodge some time after first meeting with these individuals. After the beginning of the initiation ritual where you basically swear oath and go through the process of knocking and entering the door way with the witnesses beside you. I freaked out and basically ate # kicking and screaming.

You're not supposed to know this, but I was still a little kid at the time. They were initiating me because I wanted to see.

What you must understand is that this sacred knowledge is passed from royal secret holder to royal secret holder through these initiations, through bloodline, or through some kind of merit or use you can be for them. I was a child that was recruited into what were essentially the beginning of mind control, time travel, quantum healing, telepathy, and altered states projects in the United States. As a result, I was exposed to many secrets, many helpful and amazing people and I ultimately went through the levels of secrecy and development that are associated with levels of the occult and freemasonry that are even beyond the 30,32 and literally are not supposed to exist.

I am actually working to regain contact with these people after 3 years and finally accept what they've been offering me this whole time. A chance to change the world, to show you that immortality is possible, that we have nothing to fear and that the mind can truly convert thoughts into matter using these devices and the sacred process.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: raedar

Ok, what two frequencies (In Hz please) need we combine and at what amplitude?

Completely out of my field (no pun) but I will try to look into this or maybe get a better answer if I can do anything about it. All I remember at this point about this, is that when I was guessing about em fields and stuff they said, "it's NOT electromagnetic radiation. There's no radiation used. Figure it out." So I am still in the process.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
What's the deal with your Screen Name - NemoNeo
In Latin Nemo means "Nobody"
Neo in ancient Greek means "Young or New"

Nobody New?

edit on 8-2-2016 by Now2016 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I believe everything in the Original Post.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Hey go on. So far I like what you are saying. The whole Illuminati thing, you could have said this without that "validation". I dont see that going the way you thought. Other than that keep on keepin.

edit to add:
Yeah, I still like the read so far, but its like I thought. Ok. Cool though.

edit on 2 8 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Tell me that Ahura Mazda have nothing to do with that?

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

I am actually working to regain contact with these people after 3 years and finally accept what they've been offering me this whole time. A chance to change the world, to show you that immortality is possible, that we have nothing to fear and that the mind can truly convert thoughts into matter using these devices and the sacred process.

Has it never crossed your mind that you have been lied to?

Although much of what you are saying may be true, some of it is clearly not.

The Illuminati is a cult, there is no question about this.

All of the whistle blowers I mentioned in an earlier post confirm this is true.

It is common knowledge that the only way that cults are able to function is through deception.

Ask yourself, if you were a victim of mind control, how would you know it?

In the entire history of man, no one has ever been brainwashed and realized, or believed, that he had been brainwashed. Those who have been brainwashed will usually passionately defend their manipulators, claiming they have simply been "shown the light" . . . or have been transformed in miraculous ways.

Brainwashing Techniques Being Used On The Public

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

I always find that my secrets are based on what I want to hide because they are bad things
Why keep the truth , good things a secret.

Secrets are for the most part lies of evil people to make others think better of them

I hate secrets, it's evil personified, actions of people with a selfish agenda

You are being led down a road of deceit
Most everyone can see it, why not you, have you been brainwashed?

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

crap!
/

Honest after the first 4 lines of bs... i could
smell Bernard..

why we on page 5 ?
edit on Mon, 08 Feb 2016 17:39:27 -0600395America/ChicagoMonday4 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

OK, so not a mason,thanks for the info.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sargeras

So your message is as follows-" don't rebel, so what you do all work and receive none of the rewards, these elite in their castles a lives of absolute luxury and extravagance have humanities best interest in mind"

Lol, sure....I suppose it is in the starving masses best interest to keep starving while a couple hundred people have more than everyone else put together....

Nice dream world, tell your masters if they don't start sharing, " the poor will eat the rich"

The message is "Don't Rebel, Learn the Good works of the Creator, the Architect of the Grand Design and work together to fulfill his plan"

That simple bud! Are you doing that? Are you going to do that by rebelling against civilization and authority itself? No, you just are not aware that the true good power is actually secretly in control of the "evil" ones we see on the surface. Don't get tricked, it's just how it works! They control the true evil, but they are not them, they are behind them holding a leash! I've seen it! It's true! The evil groups are under lock and key by the true illuminati who are literally like wizards or angels!~

You think wizards or angels could get together and go, "hey lets destroy the world of man?"

Haha, that makes no more sense than saying we're all living under the sea right now!

If they were who you claim and had the power you claim, they would end the evil.

Since it is afterall the evil they do that clouds minds, and causes fear.

Oh, wait, this is just more evangelical BS about " good will win out, don't worry! "

Stuff that, why wait?

You want to know what true pure evil is?

It is having the ability to stop evil things from happening to good people, and doing nothing about it.

Tell your masters I said if I ever see them, I will end them for their evil, then I will take what they have and use it to end the rest of the pieces of crap like them that prey on innocents, and enjoy watching suffering.

If you believe anything, believe that!

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Two things for anyone reading:

1. Who is Bernard?

2. For some reason, this thread makes me pine for time traveling back to when @stro's thread happened. Whatever you believe about it, that was pure quality.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Soooo, what you been smoking?

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I went to a lodge some time after first meeting with these individuals. After the beginning of the initiation ritual where you basically swear oath and go through the process of knocking and entering the door way with the witnesses beside you. I freaked out and basically ate # kicking and screaming.

You're not supposed to know this, but I was still a little kid at the time. They were initiating me because I wanted to see.

What you must understand is that this sacred knowledge is passed from royal secret holder to royal secret holder through these initiations, through bloodline, or through some kind of merit or use you can be for them. I was a child that was recruited into what were essentially the beginning of mind control, time travel, quantum healing, telepathy, and altered states projects in the United States. As a result, I was exposed to many secrets, many helpful and amazing people and I ultimately went through the levels of secrecy and development that are associated with levels of the occult and freemasonry that are even beyond the 30,32 and literally are not supposed to exist.

Being someone older than 20 or 30 let's say, do these organizations recruit people older than children or is it too late to indoctrinate them when their minds have not created concrete opinions of the physical world yet?

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Any evidence or promise of evidence?

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join