It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati showed me the truth. I am tasked with informing you.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: NemoNeo

You really need to have brought enough to share with the class....

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Me too. I haven't enjoyed this kind of thread in awhile...since Hidden_Hand.

All this OP is speaking of needs addressing again with further disclosure. It is nice to hear from new people.

If this person was interviewed on Project Camelot, I'd listen.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

"...that we have nothing to fear and that the mind can truly convert thoughts into matter using these devices and the sacred process."

Feeling fear allows for the experiencer of fear to have check points to evaluate situations. People can still be civilized and clear headed and have a feeling of fear. You say you have no fear. If that is true, how do you sense danger could be near and to tread carefully?

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Just when I think I've seen just how deep the crazy well goes.... Wow.

OK, OP. Riddle me this.... If your teachers have all these woo-woo powers, why wouldn't they just approach humanity one person at a time and show them "Heaven" themselves? I mean... That'd be pretty convincing.... Certainly more convincing than a faceless user on a Conspiracy site making fantastic claims with no substance....

My BS barometer is off the charts

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
..the future you describe sounds awfully close to a 'matrix' type scenario.. will mankind's consciousness ultimately be uploaded into a quantum computer, where we live full lives, experiencing 5 senses, yet in reality be stored in a computer chip someplace? Are we going to know it's all an illusion? Will we still be asking, 'What is Real?'
So, TRUTH LOVE BEAUTY exists even if we do not? (personally I believe this to be true)
Is Truth-Love-Beauty actually one intangible thing that you are describing like that to help us grasp the concept of it?
sorry, i may be rambling ..

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: raedar

You obviously haven't been following A.I. tech.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AVoiceOfReason

It's "we've" and you are welcome. 😊😊😊

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Could you guys coordinate your schedules please?
We already gave at the office once here:
Windows of Opportunity

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Six pages and open since 1 pm w an obvious duplicate account. And still this threads open and the OP not dealt with?

Wow the mods are slacking on ATS lately lol

This guys writing style is a mirror of the other neo character writing on the same subject

Op you contradict yourself a lot through out this thread. There's not even the remotest amount of continuity from post to post to make this believable

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Six pages and open since 1 pm w an obvious duplicate account. And still this threads open and the OP not dealt with?

This guys writing style is a mirror of the other neo character writing on the same subject

Op you contradict yourself a lot through out this thread. There's not even the remotest amount of continuity from post to post to make this believable

Listen,

One of the purposes of ATS may be to "deny ignorance", but apparently another purpose is to let people log on here, and as long as they don't violate the T&C and follow the rules, it's perfectly acceptable to make a fool of ones self. Heck, 50% or more of all posts fall into that category in my opinion --- including (from other's perspectives no doubt) 50% of mine.

If he's not hurtin nobody.. and thank god not posting about UFOs this time..

Just sayin'.

Kev

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   

They don't even call themselves the illuminati is the most entertaining part. However, I do find it interesting that the NSA a few planets over(see internet map) from ATS never fixed the redirect at itanimulli.com

Jokers Jesters and Magicians
Showbiz as usual.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   

So God is the Universe...if you put it that way then yes...I believe in god

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman
Except secrets and secrecy is a natural part of humanity. Everyone has secrets and everyone employs secrecy.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   
What is so secret about do unto others as you would have done to you. Or the second greatest commandment from the creator, love one another. But I do appreciate the thoughts that went into your post. Happy people glow from within with the light without thinking about it. Love (kindness) leads to that happiness. It's all been written down, but most find it too hard to sacrifice for another.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   

No wonder they are having such a hard time and have to come up with this plan! You simply won't believe until you see for yourself!

Hey, you had see it before you believed it, so I guess the same for others.

But you will never receiver power from them until you step out of ignorance and fear and into the light of acceptance!

So I guess we all have to be tied down to a table and good dose torture added to receive power, just like you have?

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: NemoNeo

originally posted by: raedar

originally posted by: NemoNeo
100% correct raedar. Search "heterodyning" watch some vids, maybe I'll get some links later. It uses focused beams of electromagnetic radiation aimed at the skull and its set up with a quantum computer server system that uploads everything into a virtual reality system. I never thought it but it's true, our minds are just electrical activity in the brain and some kind of "consciousness wave" energy or electromagnetic field that our current science doesn't even know about or isn't allowed to. It's all technology, all equipment.

The other part of it is that the tech is operated using mind control and so there is secondary tech that is used that enhances the "thought" wave power of the human mind. You could literally do all the math homework from high school in a single day at the speed you can process information when your brain is more activated.

I don't know how, but you can think of numbers, see them in the air, process a huge calculation and find the answer instantly all using your thoughts after they are "amped" up by this device.

Ok, what two frequencies (In Hz please) need we combine and at what amplitude?

Completely out of my field (no pun) but I will try to look into this or maybe get a better answer if I can do anything about it. All I remember at this point about this, is that when I was guessing about em fields and stuff they said, "it's NOT electromagnetic radiation. There's no radiation used. Figure it out." So I am still in the process.

I remembered more on this subject. It is vortex math. It is not base 10, I believe it was closer to base 12. It utilizes chaos theory, quantum tunneling diodes, lorenz transformation, the lenz effect, naive set into set theory, AI active -update algorithm and multiple other systems of math and science. I will remember more and how it all works together as time goes on.

The story is that these systems and the device "blue prints" were found in sacred texts that are not even readily released to the public. This is why they consider this tech "Of the Gods". This is probably why some people consider them "fallen angels".

There are other metals, alloys, that we don't know about. Some kind of super light weight, super-conductive alloys. They say this whole deal works off of super-conductivity and that without that, there would be no quantum computing capabilities powerful enough to deal with the consciousness of the human brain.

The last thing I just had pulled out of my head while taking a shower was that the entire process of creating mind to mind systems or virtual reality relies on vortex math in a way that allows them to convert the entire area that the system is active in, and turning the whole thing into a kind of electromagnetic (really that "consciousness" wave energy I said they mentioned before) GRID network that one can then "plug into" mentally, at any Cartesian point within that grid. Basically, they turn the sky, ground, or air around you into a big electrified computer network that runs on the same energy that the human brain runs off of.

When a vortex is created the information can be held stable within the a small portion of the whole grid and this could be seen as sending a "voice', a "hallucination"/projection, a ball of energy or heat, a gust of wind, anything that could normally manifest itself in regular atomic/waking life, would be able to be experienced inside this now erected "consciousness" energy grid that is really being propped up by super-powerful super computers.

The vortex and chaos theory they said is key. Without the vortex you couldn't send energy around the grid at any point. And without the grid, you couldn't send an entire landscape or an entire object complete with a sensory map any where around the grid as a hallucination or projection or whatever you want to call it.

You can project a few sensations or objects into a person's mind using just a directed beam device, but without the grid you really can't get too complicated with it. The other option, other than a grid, and this is how it was originally done, is that the group or individual takes a shot that contains safe nano-metals which will distribute throughout the brain and allow the computers to sense and influence the neurotransmitters of the brain.

Once that supercomputer can detect and organize the patterns of your brain, your thoughts come up on a screen like a tv. Once it reverses the process of "pulling" or detecting energy from the brain, and PUSHES or inputs the current, your brain clicks on inside this super computer device and you are literally in a virtual reality training simulator.

They said when this was first developed, they literally went full force into military training and teaching soldiers how to kill and be strong, without actually having to lose life or limb.

They said what they found changed the world forever. Just like in those movies they released....

They found that some human beings had the power to morph and shift inside these machines in ways that no other humans could do. These people could be shot, blown up, stabbed, lit on fire, ran over with a tank, shot out of a cannon, poisoned, etc. If their physical form, while in the device, was to "die" (in the virtual simulator) somehow, these people could melt down into a puddle of goop and reform their physical atomic structure from their thoughts/will power.

This was where the technology was destined to go. They began creating super humans using this. Others, if they were to be "killed" inside this virtual reality machine (ok, call it the matrix..), they would simply wake up on the ground or in the chair where they were seated in three-D physical reality and the machine essentially would "spit them out".

The people who had more "power" than the machine, their minds simply would not break. They were capable of performing great tasks, creating cities, enacting a one-man-army raid, controlling the minds and atomic structure of others, entering into minds undetected and creating worlds where a person would spill their beans (yes, inception), creating aircraft, complicated devices, technological feats while remaining focused and relying on real-world physics and math (amazing inventions are found this way), military training, out of body focus, etheric travel, etc etc etc and a bunch of classified stuff as of now. I hope this will be coming out soon, as I think every one is ready for it, and we'll probably all split into two species if we are not all aware of the truth in this day and age.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I automatically assumed Op was telling tales. Op, even if you are, it's an interesting one.

The descriptions expressed stayed with me all day.

Last night I was listening to someone (Heather Wade / Midnight in the Desert) describe her near death experience. It reminded me a bit of what Op was describing when his consciousness was "freed".

Perhaps one must be in a state of panic and fear for it to be successfully accomplished (without natural death).

But I don't know about these Hollywood stars and politicians and wealthy types being seen as "light bearers" or whatever you want to call them. One only has to look at photos of them throwing secret hand symbols or covering an eye to, in my opinion, to "see" the darkness in them. The "light workers" or whatever they use to describe themselves, appear to be working for the darkness.

That's my opinion, and assumes that what you are saying is based in fact.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

My Name I A. F. T. I live in Maryland, below The District of Columbia, I am with the Leaders of the World, I am not Donald Marshall, I am not who you think I am. This is my first time ever on this site, my message is TRUTH LOVE BEAUTY. The leaders are in control. No. No one you see in government or on "tv" is a "leader". They are handlers of the people. They handle you and make you think they are leading you. They are excellent at it and I love them too!

Time to wake up people, don't listen to any fear that comes from the level that creates it. When something truly needs to be feared, it will make itself known to all. When the truth is coming out, just listen without blind ears and you'll be able to build the most intense and beautiful reality out of all the other options.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Listen

Using puppet accounts after one being banned to post the same stuff repeatedly and then pretend you aren't the same person is against t and c

Just sayin

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
DISCLAIMER, this information will change and correct itself in time.

Some of the way I described the grid, the necessity of nano-metals, etc, IS BACKWARDS. It will all straighten out eventually, but basically don't try to build anything off of this unless you did it yourself. LOL. I will come up with a straight-forward and most likely cleared and confirmed way of explaining all these things without unnecessary confusion or too many dangerous misconceptions or even security leaks.

I trust they're in control and I wouldn't want to give this power to anyone but those with this movement. Otherwise, you could literally wake up one day to a real life Dr. Octopus using superconductive alloy metals with a zero-point generator tank/back back device trapping everyone's consciousness in this grid and literally #ing the entire planet.

Excuse my french, but there were simulations done where this is entirely possible, so it's really scary to think about just some guy or some terrorist getting a hold of this.

This is why "THEY" are everywhere. Could you imagine if they weren't? Trust. IT wouldn't be too pretty right now. And trust, most of your current fears are "something will happen soon", or "someone's going to do something all the way over there and I don't like it."

You are safe for now. Cherish that and deny the people who want you to think this world is a prison. If it were, you wouldn't be able to say it!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join