It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican Debate Discussion; Come One And All...

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: kosmicjack
Still have closing comments but I'd give it to Kasich, hands down. At least so far. For sure a good night for the Governors.

Really? John Kasich? The single most irrelevant candidate on the Republican side.
And I say that not as a poke , but just curious.

pssst... Gilmore

Thanks. I was unaware that Gilmore was still in..I thought he had dropped (but Kasich will still overtake him for the dubious spot soon)

Gilmore

edit on 7-2-2016 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

originally posted by: kosmicjack
Still have closing comments but I'd give it to Kasich, hands down. At least so far. For sure a good night for the Governors.

Really? John Kasich? The single most irrelevant candidate on the Republican side.
And I say that not as a poke , but just curious.

pssst... Gilmore

Thanks. I was unaware that Gilmore was still in..I thought he had dropped (but Kasich will still overtake him for the dubious spot soon)

Gilmore

I will credit him for thick skin and tenacity. But that's about it.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Okay, doing my "watch it tomorrow" thing.....
now I'm watching it. Starting with the introductions......

What the hell was that with Carson?
And Trump?
Standing in the wings??????
Weird.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: muse7

Cruz's face looks like it's about to melt

Yup.

Stephen Colbert described him as a half-melted-GI Joe (half-melted "Ken doll" is more like it).
I still want a gif of when the Little Cruzling tried to flick him in the forehead. Perfect.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
Okay, doing my "watch it tomorrow" thing.....
now I'm watching it. Starting with the introductions......

What the hell was that with Carson?
And Trump?
Standing in the wings??????
Weird.

Carson later reported that there was a problem with the audio backstage...he didn't hear his name called to go out.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yeah? Well, we all saw the stage manager lean around and tell him directly GO OUT THERE!! And he still just stood there.
I don't dislike Carson, I just don't see much social prowess....he's a nice guy, but kind of a dork. And his paint-by-numbers portrait of him with klingon Jesus standing next to him, hand on shoulder, is....dorky....but his "wall of me" in his manse illustrates some megalomania, to be sure.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Yeah, Rubio is experiencing a record-skip.....
Christie is right.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
oh wow. Waterboarding.....

not torture?
Uh, yes. It is torture. It is mental torture - no human being who is not a practiced deep-diver or breath-holder (like a stage act or a professional) would be able to withstand that repeatedly without their fight-or-flight, near-death panic mode kicking in.

Likewise, solitary isolation is torture - might not kill someone, but it will drive them mad.

Very Christian of Cruz........

"Waterboarding is not torture."

I'd gladly volunteer to stick Ted's head in a toilet and hold it down until he faints, then bring him back out again until he can catch his breath and go again. As many times as it took to get him to confess that waterboarding IS TORTURE

edit on 2/7/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

I would rather be water boarded than listen to his voice.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Yeah, he just said he wouldn't allow "line staff" to do it, but as CiC he would use it.

Can you imagine the headlines? President of the United States Ted Cruz personally attended a prison camp and took a turn at waterboarding the prisoners. I can just see it.

What an evil bastard. No wonder his daughter tried to flick him. I could add that to the experiment for him to determine whether or not waterboarding is torture by adding in flicking, and then "Chinese water torture" - one drip at a time.

It is insane. There is NOTHING 'Christian' about that.
This guy makes me sick. Really, really sick.

Okay, going back in - will you hold my hair??

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Okay, going back in - will you hold my hair??

Assolutamente, amore mio.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Bush makes sense on this one, I think.
No - don't repeal the law that bans waterboarding.

Psycho freaks...and Trump says he'd allow "much worse"?
I know, let's try the rack, too! Drawing and quartering!

I can almost see Cruz getting aroused by the idea of going himself to waterboard people.
Yeah - no wonder no one can stand him.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Psycho freaks...and Trump says he'd allow "much worse"?

Yeah, probably sound torture with Cruz singing The Wheel on the Bus over and over cranked to a Spinal Tap 11.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Yeah - I'd rather stab out my eardrums and jab pens in my eyes than listen to him for 4 freaking years. Literally, yesterday I was thinking - if this scum wins, I am divorcing politics - going back to my pre-children stance of not giving a crap about it.

I'm exhausted.
Bernie totally energizes me, and makes me smile and clap and dance around....his ads make my heart sing....

if he doesn't win, I'm quitting the lot of them.

(e.g.Our stooopid Governor Brownback has a hornet's nest going in Topeka right now - regarding education.

Why don't more people pay attention to the results - the on the ground, happening right now, results of this jackass's "Dominionist Ultra-Right-Wing Conservative Leadership" ???)

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Kasich really does garner my respect.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Frank Lutz - forget everything he says. I was involved in one of his focus group processes. Interviewed and it was played back to an audience without me knowing what it was for. He did this to a few colleagues as well in the job he was doing for the company I was working with. He then cherry picked the things we all said and played them to his audience with their hand held voting panels. When he had what he needed he ran back to the CEO with his big reveal and a huge contract request. Dishonest.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: John_Rodger_Cornman

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: ketsuko
ABC is calling it against Rubio.

Against? ABC is calling Rubio the loser? Who did they say won?

Saying Governers won - had a interview with some really dumb students too who were pushing Kasich and Christie. I do hope they were not representative of American students.

Why are the students dumb?

Christie,Bush and Kasich proved they are more qualified to take the presidency. They are more experienced.

Kasich clearly is the best candidate in my opinion.

Did you hear them? They struggled to string a sentence together. They were more concerned with being able to say 'the future president' was in their college. They didn't actually talk about anything tangible. I doubt they even knew any of the candidate's positions. I know college students are generally stupid, but these ones were a shining example of idiocy.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Okay - Kasich and Christie have good, solid ideas.
If only Christie was not bent on defunding Planned Parenthood, I could get behind him - because, at least he's concerned about the people alive now, too.

Kasich is okay....

EDIT: by the way, I just now read the posts above this one.
Yeah.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Okay - Kasich and Christie have good, solid ideas.
If only Christie was not bent on defunding Planned Parenthood, I could get behind him - because, at least he's concerned about the people alive now, too.

As a New Jersey resident I cannot vote for Christie, he promised to reduce our property taxes. What we ended up with is them not going up as much as they used to be they still have gone up every year he was Governor.

I could buy you a new effing Honda every year with the property taxes I pay.

edit on 7-2-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

As a New Jersey resident I cannot vote for Christie, he promised to reduce our property taxes. What we ended up with is them not going up as much as they used to be they still have gone up every year he was Governor.

Ah. Thank you.

Yeah - Brownback is not dissimlar to Christie.........

he reduced all sorts of taxes, and Kansas is in a shambles.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join