It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gang Rape in UK and Europe is this fast becoming the social norm?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I've had too much coffee and apologize for my intensity.

I need to dial it back. I'm just PISSED about what's going on in Europe and the West.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
a reply to: Debunkology

We'll still be able to travel if we leave the EU though, # me I've spent a couple of years of my life in Asia enjoying 30 day stays without a visa, nipping across the border and coming back 5 minutes later, same if we want to travel to the US under the visa waver scheme.
Anyone who thinks that Brits will suddenly be unable to travel the EU after a UK exit is deluded or scaremongering.
We will agree reciprocal arrangements that is guaranteed.

Well of course, I live in Oslo which is not part of the EU. But I have still managed to work here. I lived in New Zealand for a year and Australia for year, Right now I'm thinking about getting a year visa for Canada.

I know the score. But when I was living in Germany and then having a trip to France feels like you are going from England to Wales. But the difference is that the culture is amazingly different, but the convenience is great.

Then add the fact that most of the EU has Euros. It's just convenient. Politics in the UK is sewn up by idiots that do not care about the average citiizen anyway. We are stuck with Labour or Conservatives forever. Our democracy does not exist. The Tory part represents 24% of the voting populace. It's all a scam anyway. Best go to a country with better weather.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Would you believe that I at one point almost converted to Islam?

And that I have read the texts twice over?

I was a kid with flights of ideas at one time, with rainbows and unicorns all around me. I grew up.

Look...I know you've met 'nice Muslims"... I've known them too. I'm speaking to what is going on in Europe as of right now.

Rapes, invasions, hostility, cultural shifts overnight. This is not good. This won't end well. And this is cultutral genocide.

In regards to the current situation, telling me about "Nice Muslims" is like telling me you've seen Grizzly Bears that haven't attacked people. The matter at hand in a different story when it comes to the MIGRANT waves happening.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain

I need to dial it back. I'm just PISSED about what's going on in Europe and the West.

The only thing that is going on in Europe is an influx of refugees brought on by the US and UK starting wars and overthrowing countries in the middle east that do not want to be puppets. And the irony? These two countries take in the least refugees.

Real Syrians want their country back because Syria was a thriving country before US and UK sponsored foreign rebels backed by extreme terrorist groups like the Salafist, the Muslim brotherhood and Al Qaeda in Iraq.

The only people to be pissed at is our very own leaders and I am well up for that.

Why have Germany got so many refugees in? Simple. They have a falling birthrate and need minimum wage workers, why not get some working aged men in to fill them jobs and increase GDP. As for Sweden, every one of their workers work in Norway for better money. They need workers too. Gotta keep the economy going, and while they’re at it, increase tensions against muslims because the ultimate goal is to defend Israel, and extend it if possible.

And isn’t it ironic that Israel is a country that is filled with White Jewish European immigrants? The difference is, they have nuclear weapons and an army.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Wait. So you're FOR Muslims invading to "replace" the native population because of LOW BIRTH RATES and needed Minumum Wage Jobs?

In any other context this would be called GENOCIDE.

Are you even familiar with the term and practice?

You're advocating GENOCIDE publicly and telling me it's something else.

WTF?

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Rapes, invasions, hostility, cultural shifts overnight.

Sounds like the kind of stuff reported in the rest of the EU after Merkel's # up last year, not the UK.
Remember they are camped on the shore of France for the very reason that the UK still retains control of its border on the French side. Even some EU members of ATS hate it and are pissed off that we didn't sign up to the open borders scheme, and there is # all they can do legally to force us to take any of the million+ migrants who swamped Europe in the last year.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

No hard feelings on this side.

I don't know what can be done about all the people wanting to come in. Its logical that at some point there won't be enough resources to sustain them all and letting them in sends a message to the rest of the world that it's open season. I don't think we're there yet but eventually it'll be a reality.

The most logical thing would be to stop creating more of them by not dropping bombs on their homes but that's not a very realistic prospect.
edit on 6-2-2016 by MagnaCarta2015 because: edited

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Wait. So you're FOR Muslims invading to "replace" the native population because of LOW BIRTH RATES and needed Minumum Wage Jobs?

WTF?

There is a big war coming my friend...

The only question is now...Where is it going to be fought.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

WTF?

There is a big war coming my friend...

The only question is now...Where is it going to be fought.

The guy is actually advocating GENOCIDE. This is madness. If this were Whites invading other countries and doing the same it would be called no less. But Europeans are somehow supposed to be eradicated? Why? Because Whites are supposed to take it?

I don't understand what's happening.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

WTF?

I think you are jumping to conclusions here. I am just giving my opinion why Sweden and Germany are the two countries who have took in the most refugees. Their politicians care far more about GDP than the average citizen. That was my main point.

However in regards to you talking about crime. There were 1.1 million refugees imported to Germany in 2015. How many committed rape? Since I hear this a lot. What % of these refugees committed rape or crime in general?

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

The guy is actually advocating GENOCIDE. This is madness. If this were Whites invading other countries and doing the same it would be called no less. But Europeans are somehow supposed to be eradicated? Why? Because Whites are supposed to take it?

Are you say I am advocating GENOCIDE? Absolutely not.

If you want to have a prime example of GENOCIDE then all you have to do is look how Israel came about. Not to mention the United States or Australia.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Debunkology

WTF?

I think you are jumping to conclusions here. I am just giving my opinion why Sweden and Germany are the two countries who have took in the most refugees. Their politicians care far more about GDP than the average citizen. That was my main point.

However in regards to you talking about crime. There were 1.1 million refugees imported to Germany in 2015. How many committed rape? Since I hear this a lot. What % of these refugees committed rape or crime in general?

Hold on one sec.

You weren't merely parroting the line of the politicians, you flatout SUPPORT their views. Your text is right there to see. Don't back peddle now that you've been confronted.

And what percentage of RAPE is acceptable? If rape rates go up at ALL, that's not acceptable.

Do you realize rape is inserting yourself into another HUMAN without consent and possibly impregnating her or giving her a disease and scaring her in the process...for life.

How is ANY of that taken as Status Quo?

What is wrong with some of you guys?

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Not if all women were armed, open carry, and given training. Then there would just be alot of justifiably dead PERPS.

If government won't do it, groups of civilians, mayors, and even police should refuse to follow bad orders and start to do this for everyone!

Otherwise THEY ARE ALL FIRED!
edit on 6-2-2016 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

If you want to have a prime example of GENOCIDE then all you have to do is look how Israel came about. Not to mention the United States or Australia.

You advocated GENOCIDE.

Why have Germany got so many refugees in? Simple. They have a falling birthrate and need minimum wage workers, why not get some working aged men in to fill them jobs and increase GDP.

THAT'S GENOCIDE.

Sorry

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

And the discussion isn't ISRAEL or the United States. Stop spinning with Strawmen.

You advocated Genocide. Plain as day

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Hold on one sec.

You weren't merely parroting the line of the politicians, you flatout SUPPORT their views. Your text is right there to see. Don't back peddle now that you've been confronted.

Yes, you are right. It is there to see. Germany have a falling birthrate, and Swedish workers prefer to work in Norway. Which is why I stated why they have done what they have done.

Stop getting excited.

And what percentage of RAPE is acceptable? If rape rates go up at ALL, that's not acceptable.

No. Let me confront you. What percentage of these 1.1 million refugees in germany committed rape?

Please tell me that.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
When you advocate replacing one population another foreign population, while crippling their economy and NATIVE population, by culture, economy, BIRTH RATES, work...

That is genocide.

Not all Genocide is outright killing or culling like in movies or history books.
edit on 6-2-2016 by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Hold on one sec.

Yes, you are right. It is there to see. Germany have a falling birthrate, and Swedish workers prefer to work in Norway. Which is why I stated why they have done what they have done.

Stop getting excited.

No. Let me confront you. What percentage of these 1.1 million refugees in germany committed rape?

Please tell me that.

Increases in RAPE where the invasions are happening. How could I possibly tell you the PERCENTAGE vs. total population when not one agency yet has the data?

The only data that is known is INCREASES in cases, and identity of the men being foreign Muslims, Africans, or Mid Eastern

Are you going to tell me that isn't the case?

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Again. I am not advocating what the politicians have done. Please read the entirety of my posts instead of jumping to conclusions.

How could I possibly tell you the PERCENTAGE vs. total population when not one agency yet has the data?

So, how can you form an opinion without relevant facts?

Well. Let me tell you something. If 1% of 1.1 million people committed rape, that would be 11,000 rapists.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Again. I am not advocating what the politicians have done. Please read the entirety of my posts instead of jumping to conclusions.

How could I possibly tell you the PERCENTAGE vs. total population when not one agency yet has the data?

So, how can you form an opinion without relevant facts?

Well. Let me tell you something. If 1% of 1.1 million people committed rape, that would be 11,000 rapists.

So rapes are increasing correlated DIRECTLY to the migrant issue, with migrants being charged and found, and you're arguing PERCENTAGES?

As if that's some consolation prize?

And yes, you advocated the takeover of a population through replacement of a native class via jobs, and birth rates.

Genocide.

"Relevant facts"?

Rapes have increased across the host nations. You're sitting here telling me this isn't so. When the data from the police forces tell a different story.

And now daily occurrances are happening, but that's not happening to you because I can't tell you the PERCENTAGE of Rapists compared to the total number of migrants?

Huh???
edit on 6-2-2016 by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join