It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gang Rape in UK and Europe is this fast becoming the social norm?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Here's another one.

Source BBC

Choudhry Ikhalaq Hussain, 38, was convicted along with nine others who committed serious sexual offences against young girls in the town.

He was found guilty in his absence of sexual activity with a child, rape and conspiracy to rape.

A teenage girl, raped by all 10 men, contacted police after the 2012 convictions of nine Asian defendants for grooming white girls in the town.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
France is gone because no matter what happens to them too much of their population is overrun with extreme 'tolerance', to the point that's it's only a matter of time before they're taken over, the mass shooting that happened and Charlie Hebdo barely woke them up.

After this recent terrorist attack in Paris, didn't France declare war on ISIS, and start bombing the bejesus out of everything?

I'd hardly say that qualifies as the lukewarm "barely woke them up" response you're describing..

Sweden and Germany are screwed because a LARGE ratio of their Men and Women are "tolerant" and rapes aren't important, not as important as appearing politically correct and not being called a "Racist".

I'll agree with this.. especially with regards to Sweden. Recently, a movement has started there....they're calling it "not your woman". Basically, it's absolutely potato-retarded intersectional feminists, stating that if a man sees them being raped, to not interfere, because they'd rather be raped, than appear racist. Sweden, i think, is completely screwed..

I think there's still hope for Germany. But the clock is ticking.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
a reply to: TinfoilTP

The honourable member does it in most threads of this subject, funny really as he is from the US, much more blood on his hands if he is crying collective responsibility as citizens.
A migrant could eat a live kitten and the member would probably bleat 'well he's only hungry because the west bombed his fields' lol

ROFL!

I'm from the states... I have no blood on my hands. i don't think that my government should be bombing the hell out of everything, and we shouldn't be sending our people over there to kill and die for nothing.. The problem is that everyone thinks that every american citizen is the U.S. Federal Government. We're not.

That said; it's pretty disgusting to defend the actions of these most detestable of people.
edit on 2-8-2016 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Debunkology

originally posted by: Tulpa
a reply to: Debunkology

Double. Sorry.

originally posted by: Tulpa

Treble

Wow, posting the same thing three times in a row. Does it hurt when your knuckles drag on the floor? What I notice is posters constantly painting a huge number of people with the same brush. When faced with facts all they say is “oh that proves nothing”.

Yep, it was the comeback I was expecting. Opinions with no substance.

Or, perhaps you could acknowledge that sometimes, ATS messes up, and double or triple-posts entries. It's happened to me a few times in my nearly 11 years here. 'tis but a technical hiccup....no need for such low-class Ad-Hom attacks.

Manners and Decorum, neighbor.. Manners and Decorum.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Debunkology
Why have Germany got so many refugees in? Simple. They have a falling birthrate and need minimum wage workers, why not get some working aged men in to fill them jobs and increase GDP. As for Sweden, every one of their workers work in Norway for better money. They need workers too. Gotta keep the economy going, and while they’re at it, increase tensions against muslims because the ultimate goal is to defend Israel, and extend it if possible.

Except that isn't what's happening.. sure, it was the plan, but it didn't work out that way. They're NOT getting jobs, they're NOT doing a thing to stabilize the economy..they're freeloading, and engaging in Taharrush Jamai, for their own amusement. And the governments of these countries are simply covering it up, and saying everything is ok, because they don't want to appear racist.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   

so, to you, literally HUNDREDS of reports, just on new year's eve alone, in one city alone, is "a handful" to you?

You pillock.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: notmyrealname

I did not say that rape was a muslim crime; the thread is about a rash of gang rapes in Europe that are newly attributed to foreigners (muslim) in the country that have different moral structures than Europeans do

But why just focus on the Muslims,

Just recently read this

www.theage.com.au...

It seems this thread and some posters want to make look like a Muslim problem and not the real issue of rape which is a world wide problem no matter what culture

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
But why just focus on the Muslims,

The OP focusses on the UK.

Sadly, in the last few years there has been an uncovering of gangs grooming and using and abusing children (usually white) for their own ends.

The point of similarity is the fact that these men come from Muslim communities. This indicates a particular problem in those communities where women and girls are still treated like they are treated in countries that are still trying to life themselves out of the 10th century. The fact that many of the perpetrators have actually come from these backward countries is telling.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: dismanrc

Not in this case. Under their laws rape is not about power. They already HAVE the power. It is just plan gratification. Even pedophilia is fine under some interpretations. The people they use mean less to them then their pet dog. You show power when you want to control or frighten, they don't care if the victim lives or dies.

Power takes many forms and directions. Under their laws, rape is not illegal but it is all about power... over women and children they "own," who have no power. Every act against them is an act of power.

But in terms of refugees in foreign nations with foreign laws and customs, living off the grace of your hosts, I would say they have very little power, so I'm not sure what connection you're making. In fact, that alone is quite an ego buster.

The pack mentality is also an indication that this is more than simple sexual gratification. Gangs are intimidating in and of themselves -- to both the women, and any would-be rescuers. The public in-your-face way it's happening is also very telling -- they want their acts of be known far and wide. Given what I know of the Muslim culture, it's probably as much an act of dominance over the men of the host nations as the women... "look what we can do to your wives and sisters and daughters."

If it were simply about sexual gratification, self-service would accomplish the same purpose without the attendant moral and criminal implications and repercussions. It's about power.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

The OP focusses on the UK.

No, not solely on the UK

Maybe read it again, it specifies cases all over Europe.

Sadly, in the last few years there has been an uncovering of gangs grooming and using and abusing children (usually white) for their own ends.

Similar to how in recent years there has been an uncovering in a high percentage of female's in the military in Australia being raped.

If you want focus on Muslims then yes I agree there is something very telling with that approach.

You try and focus as rape being a problem by pointing one demographic just screams of an agenda instead of seeing the bigger picture that rape is world wide problem and still very much in the not so "backwards countries" as you call them.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

If it were simply about sexual gratification, self-service would accomplish the same purpose without the attendant moral and criminal implications and repercussions. It's about power.

But if they don't see it as a moral or criminal act then that has no bearing on the act. I also seem to remember something about the act of "self-service" being against the Koran. That being aside it may serve the same purpose, but does not have the same "satisfaction".

Also many of these people are not living off the "grace" of he locals, they are in fact there to undermine that. If this is the case the act of rape itself has no more meaning then any other act of terror. They could be in fact projecting terror as a act of destabilization.

I will agree that rape is normally a power issue in Western culture, but these men are not of a western culture and do not see things as we do. Some cultures see women as a object to be used with little or no regard to any other thought. It is not a power issue so much as they are handy and I have a need issue. The very idea of them having power never enters into the issue. WE see this as a power thing, they don't even see it as ANYTHING.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
You try and focus as rape being a problem by pointing one demographic just screams of an agenda instead of seeing the bigger picture that rape is world wide problem and still very much in the not so "backwards countries" as you call them.

No I don't focus on rape being perpetrated by one demographic. However, there is a problem with certain groups - who just so happen to have come from particular countries and belong to the same religion.

I follow women's rights issues and I can tell you that there are many "backward countries" where women and girls are treated shoddily at best. It is no coincidence that the recently uncovered series of paedophile gangs who have abused many girls and young women in the UK come from, or are closely connected to, countries where women's rights are none existent. This is a fact now acknowledged in the UK, but widely covered-up previously because it raises difficult questions in some communities where the abuse has been centred.
edit on 8/2/2016 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

I will agree that rape is normally a power issue in Western culture, but these men are not of a western culture and do not see things as we do. Some cultures see women as a object to be used with little or no regard to any other thought. It is not a power issue so much as they are handy and I have a need issue. The very idea of them having power never enters into the issue. WE see this as a power thing, they don't even see it as ANYTHING.

Thank you for making my point for me, although you still don't make the connection.

In their culture, in any and all cultures in which women are seen "as an object to be used with little or no regard to any other thought," that is in and of itself all about power!!! Men have absolute power over women!!!

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

You know, I'm baffled that we are still arguing with people about conditions for women being much worse in some cultures than others.
The same cultures that practice forced marriages, female genital mutilation, honour killings for being raped, are being made out to be no worse than say Britain for risk of rape against women by some members here.
Come on people, it IS a cultural thing and women ARE at greater risk of rape and oppression by men from those demographics.

Apologists is all, of course there are decent men in those cultures, but ask yourself why the ONLY convictions for forced marriage, FGM, and honour killings in the UK are from a certain demographic...and guess what, it ain't white British males.

But keep on deluding yourself that this demographic does not treat women worse than the average western nation, yeah, keep deluding yourselves for the sake of political correctness. Pathetic.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Deportation solves alot of this. High Risk immigration needs to end, with very carefully selected groups who are truly fleeing that high risk culture, and assimilate easily.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Your post effectively explains why the UK government is defending the border on the French side and refusing entry to the thousands of men choosing not to claim asylum in their self imposed slum. It is why the UK advocates massive financial aid to the nations in the region. It is why the UK is taking truly vulnerable and vetted asylum seekers from UN camps in the region.

Merkel made a stupid mistake but thankfully with the UK controlling the border on the French side the advancing hoard were forced to stop at the coast of northern France.

The Prime Minister (Cameron) is threatening today though that if we vote to leave the EU in the referendum then the French will cancel the 'juxtaposed border' agreement and let them all on the ferries and trains. Hows that for scaremongering to encourage voters to stay in the EU?!

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

How thick are you?

Last time i checked, Australia isn't part of Europe. Yes, there's rape, to varying degrees, in every country. THIS thread is about the increase of rapes, sexual abuse, etc, IN EUROPE, that is coming with these waves of people from countries where such behavior is considered acceptable.

Get a grip, yes?

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

What do you expect from a man who face-f**ked a dead pig? Did you honestly expect him to play fair and clean?

I really do hope you lot get out of the EU...

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Daedalus

It looks like the French may break the agreement though if we leave the EU, then simply let those thousands of men on the ferries and trains. I heard an interview with the deputy mayor of Calais earlier and he basically said if the Brits vote to leave then all bets are off and he is advocating to his government that they let the men through.

No official comment from the actual French government yet but it looks like the migrants in Northern France are now even being used as a tool to scare the UK people into voting to stay.
The geo-politics get more interesting by the day.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

It's easily sorted isn't it?
Tell the ferry operators and tunnel people that they'll be fined 5k for every person arriving in the UK without a valid passport.
Problem solved

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join