It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gang Rape in UK and Europe is this fast becoming the social norm?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
a reply to: Debunkology

So I ask again do you advocate that the UK stops controlling the border on the French side and allows those thousands of men camped there into the country, or not?

Oh sorry, No. They should not be allowed in the UK. That is France's problem and they should either deport them or give asylum to them (The French). That is my belief on that.
edit on 6 2 2016 by Debunkology because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Debunkology

originally posted by: grainofsand

So I ask again do you advocate that the UK stops controlling the border on the French side and allows those thousands of men camped there into the country, or not?

Oh sorry, No. They should not be allowed in the UK. That is France's problem and they should either deport them or give asylum to them (The French). That is my belief on that.
We share similar sentiments there then.
Anyone who refuses to claim asylum in a safe EU nation is not an asylum seeker.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
This was the 1 in 5 article a reply to: Debunkology

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Although what difference all these stats make I dont really know.

Terrible gang rapes are taking place by muslim men predominantly immigrants from Middle Eastern/African origin. Everyone should be disgusted and concerned about this and not trying to excuse it. I am not having a go at western muslims because I dont believe most who are commiting these crimes are western muslims, it is a different mindset which is being imported and has been for the last decade or so.

As far as Germany is concerned last night another girl was raped by a migrant and the Police said they were called numerous times for sexual crime they said they had had double the amount of complaints from Carnival last year.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: anxiouswens
Well one was here earlier the one who blames us for dropping bombs. Apparently that makes it OK to gang rape someone,

Er no. these are your own delusions.

although I didnt know we were dropping bombs in Somalia, Eritrea, Pakistan, Morrocco, Algeria but then what do I

If you are insinuating that Somalia, Eritrea, Pakistan, Morrocco, Algerians are doing the rapes. Just keep in mind that 90% of rapes in the UK are perpetrated by people who know the victim. So yes, you are 9x out of 10 more likely to be raped by someone you know, and 8 out of 10 times, that person will be white in the UK.

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
hear hear

And the people who hold prejudice high five each other to confirm their own prejudice.

Anyway, I'm off to bed.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Yeah dude, me opposing waves of invading foreigners into a nation and RAPES is "prejudice".

That's the answer. Go to bed, you're clearly out of it

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

The British Empire secured everything of value there centuries ago.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
High five to that!a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

If you are insinuating that Somalia, Eritrea, Pakistan, Morrocco, Algerians are doing the rapes. Just keep in mind that 90% of rapes in the UK are perpetrated by people who know the victim. So yes, you are 9x out of 10 more likely to be raped by someone you know, and 8 out of 10 times, that person will be white in the UK. 

Have you got any sources to back up these figures? Are the 8 out of 10 white christian or muslim? Let me know anyway where you got info otherwise I will have to presume you just made it up.a reply to: Debunkology

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Castration..

Castrate the rapists... When the others hear they will think twice.

Also, let's lobby to get Alcatraz refurbished. Then send all the peedo's and rapists/murderers there.
This is not rocket science, and I know that at least 98% of you agree with me.

Peace
OE
edit on 6/2/16 by OpenEars123 because: Typo

Edit: Or we could cage all these freaks and save some animals from testing.

If you rape or murder, you will become a guinea pig. Period.
Let's see rape and murder increase with these rules...

edit on 6/2/16 by OpenEars123 because: (no reason given)

Edit 2: Castrate them all and put them together (Alcatraz or somewhere similar) Rehabilitation might actually work when they have no d1cks!
edit on 6/2/16 by OpenEars123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

The British Empire secured everything of value there centuries ago.

lol, even salt.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Don't forget tea, no construction work would be carried out in the UK if we lost our tea lol

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Colonial tea in the UK, in the states its coffee.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Have you got any sources to back up these figures? Are the 8 out of 10 white christian or muslim? Let me know anyway where you got info otherwise I will have to presume you just made it up.a reply to: Debunkology

link some stats in the link provided.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Same horse just a different course I guess, we have Indian children picking tea leaves while you have south American children picking coffee beans.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
In Europe not the UK, where migrant numbers are still fairly minuscule.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Morg234
In Europe not the UK, where migrant numbers are still fairly minuscule.

Actually, migration to the UK is not "miniscule". Approaching 300,000 non EU immigrants a year is pretty huge. Adding even more just makes matters worse and people even more pissed off.

Migration Watch
edit on 7/2/2016 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
And those are just the legitimate numbers. I strongly suspect that number could be double. For every person caught in the back of a lorry how many arent? Then foreign students who come here to study and then disappear they arent accounted for in these figuresa reply to: paraphi

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Erm no, its not becoming the social norm, why would you even suggest that? are you sicK or do you have some other agenda?

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Migration watch doesn't really break down the figures to provide an accurate picture of what's going on. I don't have the time or energy to explain the requirements of each individual category here but you can Google them if you want to and you'll see that with the exception of asylum and removals; pretty much all of the categories detailed here mean the visa holder is paying more into the economy than they're taking out. The bigger problem is EU immigration.

www.gov.uk...

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: anxiouswens

As despicable as these men and their actions are, we should probably remember that rape is ultimately a crime of power, not desire. If it were just physical, self-service would be preferred to forcing themselves on others. I don't know if these are individuals just trying to assert themselves as they would in their home country, or if it's a coordinated effort to intimidate and subjugate, but if the authorities don't take care of it, I expect the menfolk will -- just like in Russia -- and rightfully so.

refugees beaten in Russia after molesting women in nightclub

Not in this case. Under their laws rape is not about power. They already HAVE the power. It is just plan gratification. Even pedophilia is fine under some interpretations. The people they use mean less to them then their pet dog. You show power when you want to control or frighten, they don't care if the victim lives or dies.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join