It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gang Rape in UK and Europe is this fast becoming the social norm?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
What do these figures actually prove? What was the religion of the people who carried out the rapes as without that data it doesnt actually prove anything does it? For instance in UK 5% of population are muslim but then of the people in prison for serious crime 20% are muslim, do you see what I mean? Where is the source for your figures, when were they taken, does it give a breakdown thanks.a reply to: Debunkology

link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Alright, I'll behave.

But I'm warning from across the pond...if you don't get it handled now and REVERSE what's happening, you'll be run over.

You guys have already let enough happen.

I've said what I need to.
edit on 6-2-2016 by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

link   
What do these figures actually prove? What was the religion of the people who carried out the rapes as without that data it doesnt actually prove anything does it? For instance in UK 5% of population are muslim but then of the people in prison for serious crime 20% are muslim, do you see what I mean? Where is the source for your figures, when were they taken, does it give a breakdown thanks.a reply to: Debunkology

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Debunkology

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
Oh? Is that why London looks like a Saudi Arabia or India?

I was mistaken, I thought Brits, Scotts, Welsh, and others of the like were supposed to be there?

Maybe I see a different nation?

The Scottish are in “Scotland” and the “Welsh” are in Wales. London is in ENGLAND, and in the South EAST of England to boot. And so happens to be the capital city. I think that is the mistake you are making. 90% of the UK is white.

You don’t see a different nation, you just see a capital city, and like all capital cities, they have ethnic groups from all over the world.

I'm harkening back to a day when your "Capital City" was much different.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: anxiouswens
For instance in UK 5% of population are muslim but then of the people in prison for serious crime 20% are muslim, do you see what I mean? [/post]

Ok, I see what you mean. Please provide a link to these findings. Otherwise I would assume you have just made it up.

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

No. You pretty much mistaken London for the whole of the UK. It is not unusual to have a capital city that is full of different ethnic groups. Welcome to the 21st century.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

And P.S. , your nations are getting RAILED in the behind by invaders... while you're on ATS being offended.

Good luck with that....

Nope, maybe the rest of Europe, but not the UK, we are just about managing to keep them out. Why do you think thousands of men are camped on the French coast waiting for the chance to enter the UK illegally? It's because the UK controls the border on the French side of the tunnel.
Check your facts fella, the UK retained border control where the other EU nations stupidly gave it up.

Oh? Is that why London looks like a Saudi Arabia or India?

I was mistaken, I thought Brits, Scotts, Welsh, and others of the like were supposed to be there?

Maybe I see a different nation?

I'll ask Anjem Choudary and his crew what they think

I just looked out the window...it didn't seem much like Saudi Arabia or India, but why trust my own eyes when you can read the Internet and tell us all what's going on from 3000 miles away? That's much more reliable.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Debunkology

No. You pretty much mistaken London for the whole of the UK. It is not unusual to have a capital city that is full of different ethnic groups. Welcome to the 21st century.

And like I said, I'm old enough to remember your "Capital City" as much different.

But that's the thing about boiling the political frog. One day you wake up and realize you're in hot water.

While you should be ANGRY, you're sitting here on ATS telling me the ship can hold water.

Okay...keep doing that.

link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

London is a #hole if you ask me, but then I live in the far south west coast of England and my region is 98% + white Christian/no-religion.
Don't read the Daily Fail or whatever and seriously think that #holes like Luton etc are representative of the wider UK.
Only 5% Muslim in this country, and the masses storming Europe come to a stop at the English Channel, thank # the UK retained border controls when the EU dropped them..

link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: anxiouswens

I don't condone the crimes of the few associated with such offences but as the title has a question mark I will answer by saying No gang rape is not becoming the social norm in Europe or the UK.
The ringleader of this particular case may have fled to Bangladesh but you can bet British police will be on his trail and receiving assistance from their Bangladeshi counterparts.

It's easy to take these incidents out of context , they are the actions of a tiny minority and not supported by the community the offenders are from or British society in general.
Bad people do bad things regardless of their colour or ethnicity.

It doesn't matter what context this occurs in. Even in a vacuum it's inexcusable.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

London is a #hole if you ask me, but then I live in the far south west coast of England and my region is 98% + white Christian/no-religion.
Don't read the Daily Fail or whatever and seriously think that #holes like Luton etc are representative of the wider UK.
Only 5% Muslim in this country, and the masses storming Europe come to a stop at the English Channel, thank # the UK retained border controls when the EU dropped them..

I was speaking of London specifically.

And addressing your Labour and Conservative Parties which are somehow becoming wincing crybabies over the issue as not to appear "Bigoted".

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Get out of the EU and save yourselves.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Fair enough, as I said, I think London is a #hole and I couldn't think of anywhere worse in the UK to live.
...I've never voted Labour or Conservative

*Edit*
And I'm voting leave in the UK referendum this year on EU membership, I think anyone voting stay is nuts lol
edit on 6.2.2016 by grainofsand because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Fair enough, as I said, I think London is a #hole and I couldn't think of anywhere worse in the UK to live.
...I've never voted Labour or Conservative

LORDS SPIRITUAL!!!!

Just kidding

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Get out of the EU and save yourselves.

I for one, like having a EU passport, because I like to travel. I live in Oslo, and I’ll be probably back in Edinburgh next month. But then I want to go somewhere else.

The most violence I have witnessed in Oslo so far, is from white people dodging the ticket wardens. Norwegians a soft touch? Hell, they look scary when they start taking on the ticket wardens who mostly of ethnic minority and smaller than them in most cases.

Since travelling I’ve learned two things 1) Prejudice is just stupidity, 2) The most friendliest people I have met are muslim and 3.) The UK weather is absolutely horrendous and the country is pretty dull in comparison with the rest of Europe.

Oh, and the UK is very much white where-ever I have lived. Although I have dodged the worst parts, which is the midlands and London.

And Edit - The UK HAS control of it's borders. It has NOT signed upto the same agreements as other European countries. Even Norway has less control of it's border (who aren't even in the EU). Plus UK is an island. it is extremely difficult to get into the UK.
edit on 6 2 2016 by Debunkology because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

I'm passionately against Church of England bishops having voting rights in the House of Lords as well, seeing as I don't believe in any gods they certainly do not represent me lol

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

I like London, the scenery isn't as nice as where you are but I haven't been shot in the face, raped by syrians, undergone a forced conversion to islam or been blown up yet and I don't expect any of these things to happen in the near future.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Debunkology

We'll still be able to travel if we leave the EU though, # me I've spent a couple of years of my life in Asia enjoying 30 day stays without a visa, nipping across the border and coming back 5 minutes later, same if we want to travel to the US under the visa waver scheme.
Anyone who thinks that Brits will suddenly be unable to travel the EU after a UK exit is deluded or scaremongering.
We will agree reciprocal arrangements that is guaranteed.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Debunkology

My knuckles are fine thanks. You can keep your stats.
There is no defence for this behaviour.

I don't care who they are.

You should not try to excuse them

Should I say that three times so it sinks in?

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

Lol, I don't imagine that is a concern for the average Londoner, but I still think it's a #hole I wouldn't want to live in.
Same for any major city, Birmingham is another place I would only move to if I was starving and that was the only place with work...but then I've always lived at the seaside so I might be biased lol

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join