It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gang Rape in UK and Europe is this fast becoming the social norm?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Debunkology
If 1% of 1.1 million people committed rape, that would be 11,000 rapists.

11,000 rapists who are not in the UK because we never signed up to the open borders Shengen agreement, thank #.
If as you suggest rapists run at the 1% rate of population then there are around 60 camped on the French shore waiting to enter the UK illegally. That's would equate to at least 60 UK women safer as a direct result of the UK government controlling the border on the French side.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
So rapes are increasing correlated DIRECTLY to the migrant issue, with migrants being charged and found, and you're arguing PERCENTAGES?

As if that's some consolation prize?

And yes, you advocated the takeover of a population through replacement of a native class via jobs, and birth rates.

Genocide.

How much has rape increased in Germany? What are the statistics in 2014 compared to 2015?

Again, I do not advocate genocide. I don't know why you are repeating yourself.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

If 1% of 1.1 million people committed rape, that would be 11,000 rapists.

11,000 rapists who are not in the UK because we never signed up to the open borders Shengen agreement, thank #.
If as you suggest rapists run at the 1% rate of population then there are around 60 camped on the French shore waiting to enter the UK illegally. That's would equate to at least 60 UK women safer as a direct result of the UK government controlling the border on the French side.

I didn’t suggest that 1% of a given populace commit rape.

What I see is a handful of rape crimes reported in the mainstream media. I do not see 11,000.

My point is, not even 1% of these refugees are even committing crimes in Germany, let alone rape. Yet they are painted with the same brush.

How can 99% of a given populace be painted with the same brush as less than 1%?.... How? Prejudice and racism….that is what. Plain and simple.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

When you advocate replacing one population another foreign population, while crippling their economy and NATIVE population, by culture, economy, BIRTH RATES, work...

That is genocide.

Not all Genocide is outright killing or culling like in movies or history books.

It is not genocide no matter how many times you write it. Selfishness,greed and corrupt capitalism will be the downfall of the West. You know why the birth rates are falling ? Because people don't have time to start a family. In today's world you need two college degrees,10 years of working experience to get a decent job. Sure you can find a "normal" job with a "normal" wage jbut still, both you and your partner would have to work 8 to 5 just to cover the "basic" needs.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Debunkology

You advocated Genocide. I know you believe that "Genocide" is people walking around with guns murdering people in bloodbaths or hanging them in the streets based on some racial or religious belief....but it is not so.

You also are arguing that an increase in rape is okay as long as it somehow doesn't go 'too far' or match up with the Status Quo data...or overall percentage...which is an odd way to look at it.

We could take away the RAPE aspect right now and Europe is still being INVADED by a foreign force.

Which you again, advocated as logical.

Genocide.

edit on 6-2-2016 by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
The mere invasion happening in Europe is Genocide, by all known definitions.

I know you guys think that some reference to Bosnia or Armenia is the standardized 'model' of Genocide, but it's not so Black and White.

ANY replacement of a native population with foreigners, that effects their lives, their livelihoods, their survival, their work, their CULTURE, their race/ethnicity....is genocide.

Whether YOU like it or not.

And you call OPPOSING that "Racism"? How dare you.
edit on 6-2-2016 by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Based on the 4.8% figure, Muslims appear to be overrepresented in the British prison population by 3.01 times their percentage of the population. 

Back in 2002, 5,502 of the U.K.’s 70,778 prisoners, or 7.8%, were Muslim.  According to the 2001 census, Muslims constituted 3.0% of the total U.K. population.  In other words, Muslims were overrepresented in the U.K. prison population by 2.59 times their percentage of the population.  So the current numbers may represent an increase in degree of overrepresentation (only “may,” because population data for 2014 are unavailable, given that the last census was three years earlier), but not a huge one.

More noteworthy is the fact that, compared to Muslim incarceration rates in France and the United States, the U.K. rate is actually low.  Muslims are overrepresented in the French prison population by 7.5 times their percentage of the population; they make up 60% of the French prison population but only 8% of the general population.  In the United States, although their overall percentage is smaller, Muslims are overrepresented in the prison population by 11.25 times their percentage of the population; they make up 9% of the U.S. prison population but only 0.8% of the general population. 

Questions Remaining

Will the U.K. government act to protect non-Muslim prisoners from intimidation by Muslim prisoners?  Will it sanction the Muslim gangs and their accomplices?  Or will it simply accept second-class status for non-Muslims, as the U.K.’s justice system seems in danger of doing? 

Will it explore the factors leading to overrepresentation of Muslims in the prison population?  One must wonder whether the overrepresentation is at least partly the result of intimidation on other prisoners to convert.

Given that Muslims are able to exert so much pressure in prisons for serious offenders, and make up about half of the prison population at one of them (Whitemoor), are Muslims overrepresented in more serious offenses?  If so, why?

Read more: www.americanthinker.com... 
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Fair enough, would you mind if I ask if you advocate that the UK stops controlling the border on the French side and allow those thousands of men camped there into the country, or not.
You know, those men who refuse to register in the safe nation (France) because under current legislation and policy the UK can deport back to France if they have previously entered a safe nation?

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

You advocated Genocide. I know you believe that "Genocide" is people walking around with guns murdering people in bloodbaths or hanging them in the streets based on some racial or religious belief....but it is not so.

How many times do I have to repeat myself. By giving an example of why Germany and Sweden has imported so many refugees, does not mean I support their position. They have simply done this for economic reasons and do not care about the average citizen.

You also are arguing that an increase in rape is okay as long as it somehow doesn't go 'too far' or match up with the Status Quo data...or overall percentage...which is an odd way to look at it.

I simply asked a simple question. What percentage of these refugees committed rape. You could not provide. I said you are forming an opinion without facts. So I asked about the statistics of how rape has increased from 2014-2015 in Germany? Can you please provide these or are you again forming an opinion without relevant facts?

You see I look at things from an objective point of view rather than a point of view formed out of prejudice.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
www.bbc.co.uk...

Newspapers sah 20% but this was a few weeks ago but this source above explains there are more muslims in prison for serious offences compared to population the othet source shows France where 60% are muslim but population only 10%. So you see your data shows nothing really.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

Don't worry, the bleeding hearts will be in soon to say that the police are targeting Muslims...not a chance that Muslims are disproportionately represented in UK prisons because there is a problem in the UK Muslim community.
That would be Islamophobic obviously.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

How many times do I have to repeat myself. By giving an example of why Germany and Sweden has imported so many refugees, does not mean I support their position. They have simply done this for economic reasons and do not care about the average citizen.

I simply asked a simple question. What percentage of these refugees committed rape. You could not provide. I said you are forming an opinion without facts. So I asked about the statistics of how rape has increased from 2014-2015 in Germany? Can you please provide these or are you again forming an opinion without relevant facts?

You see I look at things from an objective point of view rather than a point of view formed out of prejudice.

So the Cologne incident, among the other areas which reported events (rape) unseen before in these events, is just made up?

The now daily events of RAPE by migrants, assaults, sexual crimes are just mere imagination?

I guess the studies which show rises in rape and crime in general, to where Sweden is now the rape CAPITAL of Europe...isn't happening?

www.gatestoneinstitute.org...

You're objective? No, you're an obtuse blind apologist.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

Fairplay for posting links that do not correlate with your previous post that 20% of inmates were Muslim in the UK.

However, it suggested in that article that there is a link between them coming from lower socio-economic groups rather than simply their religion.

I suppose crime and poverty do have a relation and is not rocket science.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

So I ask again do you advocate that the UK stops controlling the border on the French side and allows those thousands of men camped there into the country, or not?

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

So I ask again do you advocate that the UK stops controlling the border on the French side and allows those thousands of men camped there into the country, or not?

Your native birth rates are low and you guys need cheap labor.

You're obsolete....I guess. Welcome to the Brave New World

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Well one was here earlier the one who blames us for dropping bombs. Apparently that makes it OK to gang rape someone, although I didnt know we were dropping bombs in Somalia, Eritrea, Pakistan, Morrocco, Algeria but then what do I know I'm just a second class citizen because I'm female! I truly believe all the women in UK and Europe should have peaceful demonstrations to tell our governments that as mothers, daughters etc we are not prepared to be treated like this in our own countries and we expect to be protected. Millions should do it cant be called far right then and would mean the far left couldnt try and brand it as that and cause trouble!a reply to: grainofsand

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
double post
edit on 6-2-2016 by anxiouswens because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: anxiouswens
Well one was here earlier the one who blames us for dropping bombs. Apparently that makes it OK to gang rape someone, although I didnt know we were dropping bombs in Somalia, Eritrea, Pakistan, Morrocco, Algeria but then what do I know I'm just a second class citizen because I'm female! I truly believe all the women in UK and Europe should have peaceful demonstrations to tell our governments that as mothers, daughters etc we are not prepared to be treated like this in our own countries and we expect to be protected. Millions should do it cant be called far right then and would mean the far left couldnt try and brand it as that and cause trouble!a reply to: grainofsand

Hear Hear.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

So the Cologne incident, among the other areas which reported events (rape) unseen before in these events, is just made up?

No, they were not made up. The Cologne incident was very real.

The now daily events of RAPE by migrants, assaults, sexual crimes are just mere imagination?

Interesting. So these rapes are happening on a daily basis? Can you provide some links that support this view?

I guess the studies which show rises in rape and crime in general, to where Sweden is now the rape CAPITAL of Europe...isn't happening?

Sweden has been the rape capital of Europe for a while now, however it is not even in the top 10 in Europe when considering percentage of population that are muslim.

You're objective? No, you're an obtuse blind apologist.

No. It is quite clear I am being objective. Iceland is the 4th highest country in Europe for rape per 100,000, yet it hardly has any muslims. Not even 0.1% of the population is muslim.

Looks like you cannot provide any data for the rise in rapes in 2014-2015 in Germany, yet you already formed an opinion without relevant facts or data to back that opinion up. Interesting.

Like I say, there is a difference between forming objective opinion and opinions being formed out of prejudice.

What it tells me, is that Swedish police need a kick up the ass. So does the rape capital of the world.... South Africa. Hardly any muslims is that country either... but I suppose that is another story.... or is it.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Oh sorry, No. They should not be allowed in the UK. That is France's problem and they should either export them or give asylum to them (The French). That is my belief on that.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join