It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

refugees beaten in Russia after molesting women in nightclub

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+77 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
The Russians handled the situation in impressive fashion.
Apparently a group of 51 refugees went clubbing in Russia and proceeded to get touchy feely with the local ladies. The local men decided on the best course of action. Violence.
My favorite part of the story was when the cops showed up to break up the fight and got in a few hits of their own.

dailycaller.com...

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Assuming these were the actual criminals I say have at it...they should have neutered them at the same time...

+42 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I believe the reaction here in the states would be the same as well. And in some cases, the women will just shoot them with their concealed carry and be justified in doing so.

+42 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
You'll have a hard time changing Russia my migrant amigos. A large number of Russians probably don't want you in their country, but don't kid yourself and think the rest of Russia will object to that. There's no PC culture over there, they won't bend to outsiders.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
If it went down exactly how it was reported I can't say I feel sorry for them.

+22 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

That's not violence.

That was a lesson #1.

Lesson #2 is a final one.
edit on 5-2-2016 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

+23 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Since governments don't seem particularly savvy in predicting group behavior, let this be a lesson to them. And God Bless the men who intervened. If I was in a situation like that, I would be so grateful to have a man intervene on my behalf.

I don't think most American men would simply stand by and watch it/film it either. Nor Brits, nor Aussies. I see the Russians aren't sissies either.

These men needed a good arse-whipping, and the Russians provided it. Go Russia!

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Russian women are so sexy, I'd jump to defend them also!

+29 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

As a Woman, all I can say is. Chivalry is not dead in Russia.

I do hope and pray, chivalry has not been PC'd out of our American Men.

I do so hate to waste bullets, if I don't need to.

Des

edit on 5-2-2016 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

+19 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

This was absolutely the most appropriate response - beat the crap out of them. I'd throw in castration, but that's me.

We shouldn't take any s*** from these savages.

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

I always like instant justice. In this case they deserved what was coming to them. Only thing I would have done differently is round them up, load them in a dump truck and hauled all their asses back to where they came from. Literally dump them at the border of the same country they were fleeing.

+28 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Can we hypothesize on what would have happened if the same happened in Europe?

I wager screams of racist brownshirts, far-right extremists and nazi's would be hurled at them.

+14 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Good.

In Russia, nightclub assaults you...

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Too bad... so sad.

Now they need to get themselves all gussied up for their date with Karma.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

And that reaction will not only be laudable, but well deserved and, I'm guessing here, meted out with impunity! Any grounds for "PC" has flown the coop with these animals. The term PC is well passed its expiration date and needs to be dropped from our mindset. If our leaders can't be held to notion that one if their top priorities is to protect our citizens from any and all who would harm us and our way if life, then I guess we'll have to do it ourselves!

+11 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
This is the kind of mentality we are dealing with -

edit on 2/5/2016 by Restricted because: +

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
But in a civilized society is violence the answer to violence? Then whats the difference between them both?

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Serves them right.

They should be sent into a deep dark crevice near the Ring Of Fire and left there forever.

We deserve better than accepting such animals, and the country they came from probably deserves better than to have to deal with them too.

+16 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: asen_y2k
But in a civilized society is violence the answer to violence? Then whats the difference between them both?

One type of violence was for sexual gratification and the following violence was to teach the lesson that assaulting women-folk will not be accepted but met head on whenever confronted.

+18 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: asen_y2k

Should we write them a stern letter?

Besides, the refugees were not civilized.
edit on 5-2-2016 by Bluntone22 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join