It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gang Rape in UK and Europe is this fast becoming the social norm?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: Raxoxane

Criminals aren't dissuaded from crime by any potential consequences, they're criminals. Law abiding citizens think that way.

Rape is illegal everywhere.

Exactly!! Which is why people need the ability to defend themselves:

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
What was that I heard...Britain ain't the birthplace of Gentlemen and real men anymore...

What was that...I heard an american say their soccer gangs are p*****'s, and their women are up for grabs...

What was that...It no longer the place of reason...They randomly attack anyone of that racial background, when the real perps get away, and commit their offences

What was that...the police are helpless little girls trying to stop the ones that would call them sons of britains...

What was that...The police are helpless little girls...

What was that...the French are real men now, and british women are running to them now!

What was that...Thats what she said!

edit on 6-2-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-2-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
You're never gonna solve this kind of thing with leniency, cushy digs and therapy.

In the case of that 10 y/o, the guy said "such a thing is forbidden in any country in the world" and did it anyway. Why? Hadn't "had sex in a long time" and wasn't afraid of the consequences.

If it had been my child? That man wouldn't have ever made to the police and been able to give such a lame @$$ excuse.

Bon voyage Europe..

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswenstell them they are being sentenced by new law that brings back drawed and quartering then put this up on all arabic social media you come to uk and want to rape women you will be split into four pieces and them pieces will be sent back to your orginal countries and left to be picked over by vultures. see how quick they change their toon.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

In the context of the OP, we are talking about some of the more distressing types of sexual abuse, that of children by groups of men who in most cases are from backward cultures where women's lives are irrelevant.

Anyone who rapes anyone considers their life "irrelevant" .

Don't beat about the bush, just come out of the closet. These are some "groups of men" from "backward cultures", you mean Muslims from the Middle East…

How about the backwards groups of men bombing the hell out of their region, creating all the refugee crisis in the first place?

Rape of whole nations far outweighs a few criminal pedophiles and patriarchal hillbillies.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: notmyrealname

An i agree with you. People Should be able to defend themselves.ABSOLUTELY. However,it's a pity that 10yo boy wasn't packing heat. You know,the one who got raped by an adult at a pool. The adult man who apparently raped the child because he's had to go without sex for a few months. Jeezus. No sex for a few months,everyone should have That as their major problem. I had a brutal life of abuse,since childhood,and practically nothing but problems. So what do *I* do to alleviate my frustration,if a few months without sex is that piece of crap's excuse? Blow up a crowded train station or bus terminal? Take out a major city?

The most DEFENCELESS and VULNERABLE are Exactly that because they are usually the youngest and most fragile-like our children and our elderly parents,or our young teenage daughters or sisters. Not everyone is of age or means to walk around like 2-gun Charlie,scourge of the urban jungle,did you not know that? For realsies?

And that is where a bloody Government,SWORN to protect the populace of the country they represent,along with all the massive financial rewards+endless perks it brings them,should DO what they had SWORN under oath.

THEY SHOULD PROTECT THEIR CITIZENS. ALL OF THEM - including the ones too young,too fragile,or for some reason unable to protect themselves by gun,knife,tooth or claw - FROM VICIOUS PREDATORS.
NOT by indulging them in jails,giving them free board+lodging +free education,often better than that to which their victims have access to!
The most sensible way is to remove these violent,sadistic contaminants from the gene pool - Firing squad is quick,cheap and humane.

That is my opinion,and i stand by every word i have to say on this subject.
And my position on this shall Never change,not in all of eternity.
edit on 6-2-2016 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

Meanwhile, Radical, intersectional Feminists, along with the rest of the social justice movement continue to complain about non-existent "rape culture", and "toxic masculinity" in the united states, while ignoring the very real rape culture developing in places like sweeden, germany, and the united kingdom.

Right after europe was introduced to Taharrush jamai, when it was carried out in Cologne, Germany, we get a first-world radical feminist, saying that we don't need to do anything about the migrants who did it...no, we need a curfew for ALL MEN...

Anyone who points out that a very large percentage, perhaps even the majority of the people being taken in as refugees, are not actually refugees, is labeled a "racist", an "islamophobe", or "xenophobic". we're told that these poor people are just trying to escape war, and that their culture is just as valid as the ones they're working to destroy.. We see the governments of these host countries covering up the truth of these events, and lying to their people, so as to save face....because they were warned this is what would happen..

It is becoming something of a norm, and the very people who are supposed to be the loudest opponents of it, are completely ignoring it.. This is utter madness..
edit on 2-6-2016 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-6-2016 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

For ISIS?

It could be a possibility.

No bleeding heart sympathy here.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Thanks for your perspective,but you are wrong in the case of South Africa.

And do you know how i know That?

Because i very frequently talk to black people,i mean Really talk,not just hi and bye.

One of the dearest beloved friends i have had and still have in this world is a black lady named Margaret.

And do you know what they have told me,some of the finest people you could ever wish to meet in this world,who just happen to be black?

THAT THEY FEEL MORE OPPRESSED BY THIS REIGN OF TERROR BROUGHT ABOUT BY THE PATHETIC FAILURE OF THE ANC REGIME,THIS TIDAL WAVE OF CRIME AND VIOLENCE.

Yes.Apartheid was wrong.

BUT the ANC could have upheld the death penalty and our country would STILL have been a safer place for ALL it's citizens.

No one harkens back tearfully to the days of Apartheid,at least no one i associate with,or Would associate with.
BUT guess who are as much a victim of this monstrous surge in violent crime since 1994,as the thousands of white farmers who were brutally slaughtered?

THE BLACK PEOPLE OF SOUTH AFRICA who cannot afford fancy gated security villages,and fancy private security firms.

THEY,the poorest of the poor,the "currently un-oppressed" black population of South Africa,the majority of whom subsists on maizemeal (all GMO now,btw) because with the killing of a major part of our agricultural sector,all food except that is Very rapidly becoming unaffordable,even to most whites,and to the black middle class.

And in the townships,the women and children,even BABIES sometimes,for the love of eff, are raped and beaten and murdered at the leisure of the tsotsi's daily. Black children go missing EVERY single bloody day,never to be heard from again.

And guess what else?

While they were oppressed by apartheid,they were far safer from violent criminals,because the evil oppressive white man at least DID make sure that the townships were safer too,and if a black murderer/rapist of black women and kids were caught,it was a case of hang him high.

EVERYONE were safer because of the sensible deterrant of the death penalty.

I know because i have lived both sides of the coin in this land,and so have many fine black people i have known.

And us older ones,who have lived both ways know the mistakes. Getting rid of apartheid was not a mistake.

Getting rid of the death penalty was a most bitter,grievous mistake that has cost tens,if not hundreds of thousands of innocent lives since 1994.
edit on 6-2-2016 by Raxoxane because: added

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Don't beat about the bush, just come out of the closet. These are some "groups of men" from "backward cultures", you mean Muslims from the Middle East…

Er, no. You need to do a bit of travelling.

There are many countries that are Muslim in North African and the Middle East where women are second class both by deed and by institution. This is well known and any cursory look at the subject of women’s rights in Muslim countries will inform you. However, the misogynistic cultures elsewhere. India, for example has real problems with the treatment of women, and many African countries are also in the same boat.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

To me it comes down to who needs protection and whose protection interferes with the safety of others. The refugees need protection and they need to be safe. In doing so, if another demographic becomes victimized by the protected group, you need to withdraw that protection in order to protect the first group you were responsible for in the first place.

I think this is the disconnect. People who are quick to judge, often do so with sweeping generalizations and racism and those who are offended by that are seen as defending sexual offenders in the name of PC. The truth is much more simple than that.

- Protect your citizens
- Protect others if you can
- Protect your citizens from those others up to and including deportation or closing the door to that nation
- Do all this without sounding like a racist asshat

link   
a reply to: Daedalus

Eventually the bow will snap. This type of activity has been known about for a long time yet a blind eye was turned.
We are so afraid of upsetting cultural sensitivities that we have allowed an alien element into our society to grow.
The differences in our two societies are now causing friction which should have been addressed long ago
We have romanticised a utopian ideal to such an extent that we have swept many many things under the carpet. We are now at the edge of a giant mountain of "sweepings" with a tiny little rug perched on top.
I don't know what the answer is, but it is clear that unless we start to address this clash of cultures, there will be trouble for all of us in future.
We can't just keep on pretending that everything is fine and we are all lovely, nice people with high ideals and standards of civility.
We are not in an Ealing comedy.
It makes me sick.

link   
double sorry
edit on 6-2-2016 by Tulpa because: Phone having mad half hour!

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
The men in the UK that are patriots or willing to 'do' something, are mostly slobbering drunks who are more interested in "Football" than political issues. The other "blokes" are into cricket and being "polite" and "refined" gentlemen.

Both will get the UK run over...and deservedly so. The women there are more active than the men.

France is gone because no matter what happens to them too much of their population is overrun with extreme 'tolerance', to the point that's it's only a matter of time before they're taken over, the mass shooting that happened and Charlie Hebdo barely woke them up.

Sweden and Germany are screwed because a LARGE ratio of their Men and Women are "tolerant" and rapes aren't important, not as important as appearing politically correct and not being called a "Racist".

So there you have it.

The European nations in trouble will do nothing outside of complaining on Twitter, The Guardian, Facebook, etc. While the invaders take over.

I'll take Europe seriously when Europe takes itself seriously. Till then, they pretty much deserve this. They wanted it. And their politicians still sit pretty in their ivory towers.

Merkel's ratings barely dropped overall. Sure they're 'mad' at her but so much social pressure and she is still in office, when what she has done is tantamount to GENOCIDE.

Europe has leaders committing Genocide on their own people and the best Europeans can do is moan on the internet and have occasional rallies where maybe a few thousand show up.

That's not enough. They're not angry enough yet. It'll take more....unfortunately.

edit on 6-2-2016 by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

a reply to: paraphi

In the context of the OP, we are talking about some of the more distressing types of sexual abuse, that of children by groups of men who in most cases are from backward cultures where women's lives are irrelevant.

Anyone who rapes anyone considers their life "irrelevant" .

How about the backwards groups of men bombing the hell out of their region, creating all the refugee crisis in the first place?

Rape of whole nations far outweighs a few criminal pedophiles and patriarchal hillbillies.

You are one sick mother @#$#@, defending rapists to further your agenda of bashing the big bad West.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

The honourable member does it in most threads of this subject, funny really as he is from the US, much more blood on his hands if he is crying collective responsibility as citizens.
A migrant could eat a live kitten and the member would probably bleat 'well he's only hungry because the west bombed his fields' lol

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
The European nations in trouble will do nothing outside of complaining on Twitter, The Guardian, Facebook, etc. While the invaders take over.

I'll take Europe seriously when Europe takes itself seriously. Till then, they pretty much deserve this. They wanted it. And their politicians still sit pretty in their ivory towers.

Merkel's ratings barely dropped overall. Sure they're 'mad' at her but so much social pressure and she is still in office, when what she has done is tantamount to GENOCIDE.

Europe has leaders committing Genocide on their own people and the best Europeans can do is moan on the internet and have occasional rallies where maybe a few thousand show up.

Well considering that there is 4 European countries that make the top 25 of countries with highest rapes per 100,000 people.

Then no, Europe is considerably safe considering the rest of the world for rape.

Number of people raped per 100,000 people Top 25 (percentage of population that is muslim)
01 – South Africa 132 (1.5%)
02 – Botswana 93 (0.4%)
03 - Lesotho 83 (0.1%)
04 – Swaziland 77 (10%)
05 - Bermuda 67 (0.8%
06 – Sweden 63 (5%)
07 – Suriname 45 (19.6%)
08 – Costa Rica 37 (0.1%)
09 – Nicaragua 32 (0.1%)
10 – Grenada 31 (0.3%)
11 – Australia 29 (2.2%)
12 – ST Kitts & Nevis 29 (0.3%)
13 – Belgium 28 (5.5%)
14 – United States 27 (0.8%)
15 – Bolivia 26 (0.1%)
16 – New Zealand 26 (0.9%)
17 – Zimbabwe 26 (3%)
18 – St Vincent & Grenadines 26 (1.7%)
19 - Barbados 25(0.9%)
20 – Iceland 25 (0.24%)
21 – Jamaica 24 (0.1%)
22 – Peru 23 (0.1%)
23 – Behamas 23 (0.1%)
24 – Norway 19 (3%)
25 - Trinidad & Tobago 18 (5.8%)

Also taking into account that the majority of these countries are 99% NOT muslim. Means that despite the mass hysteria and hyperbole, surrounding Europe being a soft touch, and refugees sky rocketing the crime rate. Means..... It's just that..... hyperbole. And not steeped in logic or reality.

Get a grip people.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
The men in the UK that are patriots or willing to 'do' something, are mostly slobbering drunks who are more interested in "Football" than political issues. The other "blokes" are into cricket and being "polite" and "refined" gentlemen.

Both will get the UK run over...and deservedly so. The women there are more active than the men.

By Jove I think you've nailed it. One is far too predisposed playing croquet on the lawn, coiffing crumpets and regaling the old Etonians with nostalgic tales of buggery to partake in the anti rape frivolities. I could however, send my manservant Godfrey in my stead.

I do hope our more rotund cousins from across the pond can put down their cheeseburgers long enough to teach us all how it's done. Toodle Pip!

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

I agree that firearms are not a 'golden key' type of solution however it is a practical one to reduce this behavior. Self defense is a basic human right and should not be infringed upon as it is physically impossible for any government agency or municipal code enforcement agency to prevent crime all of the time.

Is this solution topic? NO!

Will this solution have it's drawbacks? Maybe however, it will be a solution that will work many times while the people that are elected to prevent these situations figure something out that might work. Remember that a firing squad or some other punishment is after the actual situation has occurred and not in any way shape or form preventing it or. for that matter, curtailing it. A police report is of little good after you are already a victim. Our society, in their quest for being 'more civilized' has failed to allow many people of this planet the basic right of self defense and thus we have a preponderance of these situations.

For the situations that cannot be helped such as a 10 year old boy etc, severe punishment of any type is in order!

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Debunkology

SO you are talking about reported rapes as crimes?! These rapes are not reported as crimes in Islamic countries as the rape victim will be killed and it is not considered a crime for the rapist. Maybe you need to drink some more IQ points to understand that this is not about racism it is about basic HUMAN RIGHTS!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join