It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Accuses Ted Cruz Of Stealing Iowa Caucuses In Twitter Meltdown

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

why are cruz and rubio basking in their glory? First of all rubio came in far behind Trump, why act like it was a win?

Second of all dirty tricks are always played to garner fence sitters this is nothing new.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

Because they either beat, or almost beat America's next president. Iowa has a recent habit of choosing the wrong guy anyways. Had Trump won, poor choosing by the Iowans would be the most talked about issue in the Iowa Caucuses.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
It's one thing to be suspicious on behalf of someone you genuinely think is wronged. It is another to make accusations because you think you will benefit in the ensuing fracas in more ways than one.

All Trump sees is that voters who got lost in the general confusion over caucus night stories (thanks CNN) and might have lessened Cruz's total allowing him to win. He could care less about what might have happened to Carson. That and he gets another chance to sling mud at Cruz.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408
a reply to: soulwaxer

Exactly... Surprised you weren't called a racist for what you said.

Lol, of course, bring up the victim racism card. Typical.

Trump sounds like a pouty child. If he lost due to flipping a coin, I can understand. Thing is - he didn't, he trailed by a decent margin the entire time.

Sounds like Trump needs his own safe-space.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: LSU0408

If you say so. I've seen Trump lie on many occasions and watched Trump supporters such as yourself bend over backwards to excuse his lies or even agree with them, so forgive me, but I won't hold my breath on that one.

OMG! A politician telling a lie. Say it aint so.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulwaxer

a reply to: matafuchs

It's just dirty politics. This nonsense happens all the time. Crying and whining about it when it didn't even effect you is dumb and pointless. And calling for a recount is just stupid.

I'm sick of this nonsense happening all the time. How does that make it acceptable? What is the point of a democracy when there is cheating involved?

I didn't see Trump "crying and whining". I saw him pissed off, and he had every right to be. Imagine if it had been him to get caught doing that... It's actually quite pathetic that many here are defaming a man who is standing up for his (and their!!) right to a fair election.

soulwaxer

This issue had nothing to do with Trump. Cruz' team apologized for the mistake and Carson accepted. What more is needed?

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
It's one thing to be suspicious on behalf of someone you genuinely think is wronged. It is another to make accusations because you think you will benefit in the ensuing fracas in more ways than one.

All Trump sees is that voters who got lost in the general confusion over caucus night stories (thanks CNN) and might have lessened Cruz's total allowing him to win. He could care less about what might have happened to Carson. That and he gets another chance to sling mud at Cruz.

I agree with this. This is EXACTLY what is going on.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Nobody likes to lose. It's easier on the ego if you think they were cheated.

I can't believe anyone in Iwoa actually stood up for Trump.

He is a Yankee...A rich New Yorker...Everything they hate.

I thought Trump carried the day. The media is trying to eliminate Trump.

Let's see if he folds...

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: LSU0408
a reply to: soulwaxer

Exactly... Surprised you weren't called a racist for what you said.

Trump sounds like a pouty child. If he lost due to flipping a coin, I can understand. Thing is - he didn't, he trailed by a decent margin the entire time.

Sounds like Trump needs his own safe-space.

Do you not understand how Cruz won?

Sounds like you're telling me that Sanders has the right to sound like a pouty child since he was cheated in a different way.

Heh.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
and again....look who we are all talking about....

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

If you say so. I've seen Trump lie on many occasions and watched Trump supporters such as yourself bend over backwards to excuse his lies or even agree with them, so forgive me, but I won't hold my breath on that one.

OMG! A politician telling a lie. Say it aint so.

Lol, I wasn't even going to waste my time with a response to such a silly post. Sure hope KS doesn't support one single politician if that's what he expects from them.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Well honey, straighten your fake hair, you wanted to play politics, this is politics. I am sure you know all about it and regularly played it like this.

btw I never liked politicians play

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

And again, started by a lefty. Lol. They can't get enough of the next president.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Cruz won because he got more votes. It is wrong to think that the margin of victory was solely because there was confusion over what Carson meant in his interview with CNN and that story got played wrong by media and by the campaign. It was not wrong to think candidates could drop. Huckabee and O'Malley did.

If we were talking a razor thin margin like the one between Trump and Rubio or Clinton and Sanders ... OK. I could maybe buy that it was the "only" reason Trump lost. But a 4% point margin is awfully big to think that played the critical role.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Trump is the biggest arsehole ive ever seen....
If he gets to be president hell take the country to war over any excuse at all....
What a POS.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Well this is a surprise coming out of Donnie. A person would think that after multiple bankruptcies, multiple defaulted loans and multiple divorces Donnie would be used to losing by now.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

They all could have gotten cheated out of some votes. I'm not saying it was a make or break deal. We're on the same side, Ket... I just support Trump first, Cruz, Carson, and/or Rubio second... In the end, it'll be one of those four and they'll have my full undivided support.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Of course, Donald also makes the assumption that of course any voters fooled into leaving Carson's camp would all flock to Cruz. How does he know that none of them came to him? He and Carson are the only true non-politicians which might be the deciding factor to some.

On that basis, Rubio has as much reason to complain as Trump does.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

You are correct. We are talking about Trump. It appears that merely being in the media and talking about a candidate does not equate to more votes.

One thing I never hear candidates talk about, or many of their supporters, is perhaps they lost elections/caucuses/primaries because their message and ideas are bad, and they simply don't have the support.

He is blaming someone else for his own failures and is also failing to recognize that if his ideas or policies were so good, he should not have a problem beating these politicians.

Trump needs to look inward before he tries to blame others.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Shocking that Trump is blaming others for his own mistakes, which in this case is not participating in the last debate and running a poorly organized campaign.

It's unbelievable people support this clown still!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join