It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Accuses Ted Cruz Of Stealing Iowa Caucuses In Twitter Meltdown

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
so somebody running for POTUS feels like the winner cheated... isnt it better that he complains about it to show what his campaign was doing?
no, you guys shame the man, and call him a cry baby.
Did trump send letters out to people saying this:

"You are receiving this election notice because of low expected voter turnout in your area. Your individual voting history as well as your neighbors’ are public record. Their scores are published below, and many of them will see your score as well. CAUCUS ON MONDAY TO IMPROVE YOUR SCORE and please encourage your neighbors to caucus as well. A follow-up notice may be issued following Monday’s caucuses."

absolute bs that you try and scare someone into voting. also absolute bs that this guy thinks god is above the constitution. ted cruz is as fake as they come, and for him to have people at multiple locations telling voters that carson is dropping out to vote for cruz.... what a jerk.

so whos the real cry baby? trump for exposing this garbage? or cruz for thinking he could get away with it, knowing that.

remember, theres lots of people who hate trump, including TPTB. they dont want him in office, and will do all they can to prevent it, including having someone like microsoft juice the numbers.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
When Trump wins in a route in NH, and Rubio comes in second, no doubt Cruz will handle third place with the epitome of maturity with no finger pointing.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Trump thinks he was cheated and, in response, spoke his mind . We shouldnt be talking about a state that recently wanted president Santorum and President Huckabee.....

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I have no doubt that if he continues to perform poorly the next accusation will be that voting machines are rigged.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
When Trump wins in a route in NH, and Rubio comes in second, no doubt Cruz will handle third place with the epitome of maturity with no finger pointing.

I know you are being facetious here, but I hope this isn't true. I'd love to point out him acting like a baby too.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: nobunaga

Those mailers are just a variation on the union mailers the teachers' union sent me during the Bush/Kerry campaign.

VOTE! Your job may depend on it. Your union has determined who the best candidate is for you to vote for. Kerry 2004.

I mean, there's nothing wrong with sending out mailers telling teachers they needed to vote because their jobs depend on it. No implied threat there at all, on any level.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: UnBreakable

I know you are being facetious here, but I hope this isn't true. I'd love to point out him acting like a baby too.

I am being facetious. Every major candidate will throw some sort of tantrum from here on out if they don't win, except for Bernie. He seems to be the only adult in the room.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Well I call dibs on the thread!

edit on 3-2-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

No, I am sure they did not. In fact, if I was the Rubio crowd I may be wondering if it gave me a surge. Cruz may have said it but does not mean people who may support Carson support Cruz.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Cruz did cheat. I don't think it mattered cause arrogance lost iowa for Trump with his lack of ground game and taking polls for gospel. Cruz is a dick though. I just saw Carson address it and if it wasn't for the episodes of crazy I could see myself voting for him. He didn't attack he just pointed out to the evangelicals(That Cruz clearly stole) that you can spot a BSer be observing them. Cruz is a typical political scumbag pretending to be outside of the system. Everything he does is as calculated as Hillary
edit on 3-2-2016 by EightTF3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: ketsuko

No, I am sure they did not. In fact, if I was the Rubio crowd I may be wondering if it gave me a surge. Cruz may have said it but does not mean people who may support Carson support Cruz.

Carson's entire shtick appealed to evangelicals. There's little doubt why the Cruz campaign targeted them

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Also realize, that the top 3 in the GOP Iowa caucus, all garnered more votes than in any previous vote. They all cleared 43k and previous the record was 40k. That is a lot of people getting out. If anything, this shows that people, that silent majority, will be out in numbers.
edit on 02pm29pmf0000002016-02-03T16:42:21-06:000421 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Fraudulently stealing someone's votes by lying to people is wrong, and if not illegal it definitely should be regardless.

When Clinton's people miscounted votes and other such nefarious activities, Bernie Sanders and his supporters were pissed and spoke against any fraudulent activities aimed at getting more votes than she actually got. Sanders and his supporters see no issue with calling out election fraud as it is wrong.

Somehow however, when fraudulent activities are called out by Trump and his supporters in the desire to have fair and honest elections in this country, they are suddenly cry babies rather than people standing up for what it right.

That is a double standard, you either want fair and honest elections held in this country, or you don't. If you do, you have no right to criticize Trump over what Sanders is himself doing, if you don't want fair and honest elections, then you are having a beer and celebrating all the corruption in this country, and telling Sanders to shut up and calling him a cry baby too. Where is that thread where you call Sanders a cry baby?

edit on 3-2-2016 by Kitana because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You know, I oppose Sanders VERY strongly, but I would be dammed before I would support any sort of election or voter fraud in order to keep him out of office.

Perhaps that is the difference between a conservative and a liberal.
edit on 3-2-2016 by Kitana because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

What Trump said is true. The Cruz campaign did some illegal stuff by telling folks that Carson had dropped out of the race. Pay attention to the facts before posting such tripe.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kitana
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You know, I oppose Sanders VERY strongly, but I would be dammed before I would support any sort of election or voter fraud in order to keep him out of office.

Perhaps that is the difference between a conservative and a liberal.

What? I hope you don't support Hillary

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
"Let's find out what is going on."
$8 billion track record creating jobs and wealth.
Wharton School of Economics
White/Heterosexual/Christian/Presbyterian/Natural born citizen
Self funded-Not bought
Build that Wall
"Everything he touches turns to gold." Papa Trump
Supporter of the Second Amendment
Fiscal Conservative
New Yorker
Tea Party Patriot
Will tax Wall Street
Simplify tax code
Lower taxes
Veteran's friend
BDS Mainstream Media
Not a CIA Manchurian Muppet
"Let's get rid of all the stupid (corrupt) people in Washington DC and make America Great Again!"
Trump 2016!

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

When has Trump NOT been a baby. A big baby.

He's always been a whiner and ridiculous dude. At least he’s consistent.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
A woman who was a Mike Huckabee supporter has stepped forward and said that at her caucus the speaker for Cruz told everybody that Carson was out and don't waste your vote, vote for "somebody" else. This was replicated across the state. That is a very dirty trick. And a ex-cia guy who supports Cruz was involved as well for the conspiracy people here.

Here is the new narrative going into NH

Advert

Such a gong show.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna
The Cruz campaign did some illegal stuff by telling folks that Carson had dropped out of the race.

There's NOTHING illegal about saying that Carson dropped out. It's not true, but it's not illegal. The Cruz campaign is not the final word on who's in or out of the race. If Carson's voters (or Trump's voters) listened to a rumor, that's THEIR mistake. Lying is not illegal (just ask Trump), unless under specific circumstances.

Pay attention to the facts before posting such tripe.

OK. What did the Cruz campaign do that was illegal? Spread a rumor?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join