It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Accuses Ted Cruz Of Stealing Iowa Caucuses In Twitter Meltdown

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Donald Trump Accuses Ted Cruz Of Stealing Iowa Caucuses In Twitter Meltdown

Real estate mogul Donald Trump accused Ted Cruz of fraud on Wednesday, claiming the Texas senator "stole" the Iowa caucuses and arguing that "either a new election should take place or Cruz results nullified."

Ted Cruz didn't win Iowa, he stole it. That is why all of the polls were so wrong and why he got far more votes than anticipated. Bad!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 3, 2016

Trump, who placed second to Cruz in the Hawkeye State, unleashed a barrage of tweets attacking Cruz for playing dirty in Iowa because one of the senator's staffers falsely told Iowa caucus-goers that retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson planned to quit the race. Cruz later apologized for his staffer's actions.

The GOP businessman also slammed Cruz for sending out shady mailers claiming Iowans faced a "VOTING VIOLATION.”

Based on the fraud committed by Senator Ted Cruz during the Iowa Caucus, either a new election should take place or Cruz results nullified.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 3, 2016

What a damn baby. "WAAAAAAAAH I didn't get first place in Iowa! FRAUD!" Is it any surprise that the hairpiece can't accept defeat with humility and grace, he has to make a big spectacle about it?

Trump is a master at sucking the oxygen out of the race by drawing attention to himself with new controversies. The Twitter rant is just one more example of this media strategy, particularly at a time when Cruz and Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) are basking in the glow of their performances in Iowa.

This is NOT Presidential material. This is being a baby. Someone needs to go change Trump's diaper.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
This is the typical reaction from someone who has always gotten what he wants. He was born into wealth, all he has ever known has been handed to him on a silver platter.

Trump is the exact opposite of what this country needs. I'll take Cruz any day over Trump, not to say I like Cruz though.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Trump is the exact opposite of what this country needs. I'll take Cruz any day over Trump, not to say I like Cruz though.

Yea, me too, but it's a tough choice though... However, # like this reinforces my decision to accept Cruz over Trump. I'm sure Cruz can take defeat like a man and not cry like a baby about it.
edit on 3-2-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

+51 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
So, you choose to post this and not what Cruz did, his bs apology to Carson or how pissed Carson is about it? I saw Carson on the news and it was the first time that I have actually seen what would be an emotionally charged segment. He is pissed.

Cruz did steal it, from not only Trump but it could have been Rubio also or, with Carson placing well, votes from him directly. It was a dirty thing that he Cruz campaign. Carson has the 3rd largest donation fund right now and he is not a joke in the candidacy.

You created nothing but a hit piece OP against Trump.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Wow, he didn't wait very long before going back to his old self. And just yesterday I was hearing the media say how different he was acting after the caucus - very calm and gracious.

+15 more 
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
make a big spectacle about it?

It should be Carson making the big spectacle about it, but yes people very much should be making a big deal of what Cruz did.

link   
Oh my..the meglomaniac is upset it didn't go his way..such diplomacy, he is surely suited for a bigger stage..lmfao, he will likely take his ball and go home soon.

+1 more 
link   
Waaa Waaaa WAAAAA!

You lost Trump, be a man and get over it!

Work on the next state.

+12 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Don't be mad that your savior acts like a baby. If you feel that stuff is important, you are more than free to post it.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Seems Donald's "gracious" acceptance of his loss in Iowa didn't last long... I didn't think it would.

But why are Donald's panties in a bunch? Seems that on the night of the caucuses, a staffer of Cruz said that Ben Carson planned to suspend his campaign, allegedly hoping to get some of Carson's votes. Ted apologized and Carson accepted. Source

Donald is a sore loser. Buck up, big boy. Quit crying. This is politics. Politics is dirty. And with you in the race, it's only going to get dirtier.

I'd take Trump over Cruz. But I'd rather have neither.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
It might be worth getting Twitter just to follow the dondon. I'm sure 100% of his supporters agree with & support these kinds of Twitter rages.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Physically a man but emotionally a 10 year old child.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Esoterotica

You may be right, but then he'd be the only one you are following. I feel like that would be Trump overload. Eww...

+23 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Don't really care one way or the other, but...

You get wronged and call the other guy on it and you're the bad guy?

Really?

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
So, you choose to post this and not what Cruz did, his bs apology to Carson or how pissed Carson is about it? I saw Carson on the news and it was the first time that I have actually seen what would be an emotionally charged segment. He is pissed.

Cruz did steal it, from not only Trump but it could have been Rubio also or, with Carson placing well, votes from him directly. It was a dirty thing that he Cruz campaign. Carson has the 3rd largest donation fund right now and he is not a joke in the candidacy.

You created nothing but a hit piece OP against Trump.

Its politics. It what you get when you have a bunch of narcissistic, slimly, lying arse holes fighting over one spot.
Cruz managed to out slime Trump.

By the end of the election cycle the most narcissistic, manipulative and lying twat will get the nomination.
That the whole point, to weed out the good ones.
Its basically survival of the fittest, were the fittest means tbeing a C*** and having the most money backing you.

edit on 3-2-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-2-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t
Haha, yes I'd have to balance it out by following Hillary also, then maybe slit my wrists after a few hours to ease the pain.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

It must be painful to watch your chosen melt down. Time for Trump to take personal responsibility...Isn't that the conservative mantra they constantly tell others to do?

edit on 3-2-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

It must be painful to watch your chosen melt down. Time for Trump to take personal responsibility...Isn't that the conservative mantra they constantly tell others to do?

Personal responsibility is only for other people Duh

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
This a typical political move than any candidate would have made in his position. Let's not pretend that this behavior is exclusive to Trump. He just has a larger audience that he can reach at any given time with the media hanging on every freaking tweet the guy typea up...

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
The Trump-Dumpers need to be worried.

He has a Huuugggeee lead in New Hampshire and South Carolina !!!!

N.H. polls

S.C. polls

<<   2  3  4 >>

join