It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Accuses Ted Cruz Of Stealing Iowa Caucuses In Twitter Meltdown

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs
The historic turnout is not a good sign to the nation's health. People vote when things are dicey.
The political, Turd blossom, pundits can't seem to get it right about who benefits from the large turnout.
Everyone (candidates for POTUS) needs to inspect the Microsoft computer source code for fairness and accuracy.
"Secrecy" by Microsoft, "is repugnant in a free and open society..." JFK

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: gspat
Don't really care one way or the other, but...

You get wronged and call the other guy on it and you're the bad guy?

Really?

At the time of his speech I don't think he was aware of Cruz's manipularuons .His camp was telling people Carson dropped out the race stole votes from him basically. Then there is the flyers he sent threatening to fine people if they don't vote. He really grabbed defeat from the jaws of victory. I'd say Cruz is showing his dishonesty again and this isn't the first time the other was his failure to mention he took out a loan from his wife's work. Just slipped his mind that Goldman Sachs gave him a loan. All the while telling people they spent all there savings in his campaign blatant lie.

And people wonder why people don't trust republicans

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Oh come on, yes we all know politics is a blood sport and Carson was never going to win, but he said it himself, he forgives them, but it's a problem with the unethical nature of cultural politics in America right now, I thought Carson in that interview was dead on in his response.

I am surprised you are defending the Cruz campaign with those propaganda tactics, because they were pretty sleazy.
Nobody likes a cheap sucker punch shot behind the play that the ref misses but all the fans can see.

edit on 3-2-2016 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: EightTF3

originally posted by: Kitana
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You know, I oppose Sanders VERY strongly, but I would be dammed before I would support any sort of election or voter fraud in order to keep him out of office.

Perhaps that is the difference between a conservative and a liberal.

What? I hope you don't support Hillary

I really really hope you know that more than two people are trying to get their parties nomination to run for president of the US and that there is more than one party in this country.
edit on 3-2-2016 by Kitana because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

a reply to: Krazysh0t

Fraudulently stealing someone's votes by lying to people is wrong, and if not illegal it definitely should be regardless.

Wait... Did someone abduct Carson voters and MAKE them vote for Cruz? No. So, what's all this about "stealing" votes? How does one steal votes? That's just victim nonsense.

Where is that thread where you call Sanders a cry baby?

It's right here.

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
Sanders is acting like a baby there too. Especially since Sanders practically tied Hillary.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
I am surprised you are defending the Cruz campaign with those propaganda tactics.

I am not defending them! I'm simply disagreeing with those who say what he did was illegal. I agree it was wrong and a slimy, dirty trick (I expect that from Cruz). So was Hillary claiming victory with 20% of the vote left to count. But neither committed a crime.
edit on 2/3/2016 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

When you lie to people and tell them they cannot vote for a candidate because that candidate is no longer running then that is fraudulent, it is lying, it SHOULD be illegal, it is not even close to an attempt to run a fair and honest election.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

When you lie to people and tell them they cannot vote for a candidate because that candidate is no longer running then that is fraudulent, it is lying, it SHOULD be illegal, it is not even close to an attempt to run a fair and honest election.

Who told someone that they COULD NOT vote for Carson?

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

From what I hear that is what the Cruz people did, when people were trying to vote for Carson they were being told they couldn't vote for him because he was dropping out of the race.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

I agree there are some unethical things going on on both sides that are not strictly illegal, look at what Hillary is doing to Sanders, yet when he took the ultimate high road and said enough of the emails, when he could have nailed her to the wall on them.

I hope Sanders beats Hillary.
I want to see Sanders VS Trump as it would polarize the nation more than ever before, and turn out people like crazy.
edit on 3-2-2016 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Kitana
Re-election, do it over, minus Microsoft and the Canook.

edit on 3-2-2016 by beijingyank because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

From what I hear that is what the Cruz people did, when people were trying to vote for Carson they were being told they couldn't vote for him because he was dropping out of the race.

"From what you hear" isn't good enough. Cruz's people don't have the power to prohibit voters from voting. If you were at the caucus and someone told you that you couldn't vote, would you just hang your head and walk away? How ignorant are these Carson voters that they didn't even check with the Carson campaign to see if what they heard was true???

THIS IS VICTIM SPEAK! Unless you have some kind of real knowledge about Cruz people preventing others from voting, then what you're saying is just your imagination.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

You know, the backhanded things some of these people are doing, Clinton and Cruz and (well I just hate Rubio's politics), I am with you on that. There almost is no one else - I would hate to see hillary even be a consideration and Cruz has been just as dirty as her, God knows I don't want people like that in office, so I would see a Trump verses Sanders race as well.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
I hope Sanders beats Hillary.

From your lips to the voters' ears...

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Are you insinuating what Cruz did was legal and kosher? Excuse me for being harsh.
Your tone is similar to a s($mbag criminal defense lawyer.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Cruz's new campaign T-Shirts...

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Do you think its a good thing to lie to people and then say it's their own fault they were taken advantage of?

Is it okay for a used car dealer to take advantage of someone's ignorance? Most people feel like it is wrong, its why there is lemon laws.

If its okay in your mind to lie to people concerning elections, where do you try to get away with it in your life? If you do think its okay, then I hope people give you a wide berth and I pray for any innocent in your path. There are liars and sharks in this world, and they are the ones who believe all such tactics are just fine because "they should have known better"

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Trump is right though, Cruz did play dirty.

Nothing wrong with him pointing that out.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: beijingyank
Are you insinuating what Cruz did was legal and kosher? Excuse me for being harsh.
Your tone is similar to a s($mbag criminal defense lawyer.

Who are you talking to?

Do you think its a good thing to lie to people and then say it's their own fault they were taken advantage of?

Lying is not a "good thing". No. It's not "okay in my mind". I have not even implied that it is. In fact, I said it's wrong, dirty and slimy. Read my posts in this thread. All I'm saying is that it was NOT illegal, as many of you have asserted.

You do know the difference between illegal and wrong, don't you?

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

You know, I oppose Sanders VERY strongly, but I would be dammed before I would support any sort of election or voter fraud in order to keep him out of office.

originally posted by: EightTF3

What? I hope you don't support Hillary

I really really hope you know that more than two people are trying to get their parties nomination to run for president of the US and that there is more than one party in this country.

I'm aware. Thanks for looking out for me, bud.

You brought up the difference between libral and conservative thinking, implying conservatives(which I'm not) are alright with fraud. So I naturally assumed you're voting democrat. If you're voting Hillary(since you don't like Sanders) I'm just amused at you talking about fraud like it isn't her main political super power
edit on 3-2-2016 by EightTF3 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join