It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Accuses Ted Cruz Of Stealing Iowa Caucuses In Twitter Meltdown

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Stupid babies. Mad because they got cheated out of something. How dare any of them get pissed off for being cheated. Do you take your lumps when you get cheated, like you're expecting others to do?

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

That certainly is sneaky... Maybe I have to reconsider Rubio after all... Dang and I thought I had a found a conservative candidate that was actually palatable...

Though I should say that any candidate that, at this point, still wants to crack down on the legal marijuana market will have a VERY tough time on their hands. I don't think it is possible to do without a SEVERE backlash against the politician.
edit on 3-2-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

No one got cheated. Cruz apologized to Carson and he accepted the apology (as I showed in the thread). This had all of 0% to do with Trump and he is just redirecting media attention away from other politicians back to himself. Like a baby spoiled for attention.

link   
i will laugh anytime a racist, xenophobic, control freak, spoiled, rich kid looses. he sounds dumber than a 4 year old and acts like one too. no offense to 4 year olds.

link   

Good, hopefully it works. I'm still rooting for him.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

All this coin flipping bull# this country is #ed.

(post by Krazysh0t removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: luthier

That certainly is sneaky... Maybe I have to reconsider Rubio after all... Dang and I thought I had a found a conservative candidate that was actually palatable...

Though I should say that any candidate that, at this point, still wants to crack down on the legal marijuana market will have a VERY tough time on their hands. I don't think it is possible to do without a SEVERE backlash against the politician.

I think you are right. He would be assualted politically for it. Who knows how he actually feels and what is pandering. His comments on how much more dangerous it is cancer wise than cigarettes is hilarious.

Anyway not the only issue to consider but I have glaucoma and don't use medical for it but I want the option and probably considering the side effects of the pharma so far would like the option.

When I competed in wrestling and judo it was common among the athletes for handling recovery.

Yeah big bad nerdy sports guys. Not your typical "stoners".

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
Yeah big bad nerdy sports guys. Not your typical "stoners".

Believe me I know. Some people are still surprised I grew up and became a hippy.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

A serviceman right? Hell even the VA is wanting it as an option and has gone through conaiderable hurdles to study it.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

A serviceman right? Hell even the VA is wanting it as an option and has gone through conaiderable hurdles to study it.

That plus I played football, wrestled and played lacrosse in high school. And yea, I've been keeping tabs on the VA's progress in trying to be able to prescribe medical. That story and the NFL's quest to ignore all ex-players' testimony on the subject has been top news searches for me over the last year or so.
edit on 3-2-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Oh I know you do. I've already accepted that no press of any sort will shake a Trump supporter's beliefs. Like a cult.

Like Hillary supporters? No amount of email scandals or dead bodies will shake a Clinton's supporters beliefs. Like a cult.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

actually you're wrong.

keep giving us those Sanders votes.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

I'm pretty sure that many of Sanders' supporters are ex-Clinton supporters.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

There's plenty that could turn me away from Trump. Simply being upset over someone stealing votes isn't going to do it though. He'd have to not come through on some of the things he's promised for me to find a new favorite.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

If you say so. I've seen Trump lie on many occasions and watched Trump supporters such as yourself bend over backwards to excuse his lies or even agree with them, so forgive me, but I won't hold my breath on that one.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

If you say so. I've seen Trump lie on many occasions and watched Trump supporters such as yourself bend over backwards to excuse his lies or even agree with them, so forgive me, but I won't hold my breath on that one.

Ok.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Oh I know you do. I've already accepted that no press of any sort will shake a Trump supporter's beliefs. Like a cult.

Like Hillary supporters? No amount of email scandals or dead bodies will shake a Clinton's supporters beliefs. Like a cult.

She has supporters?

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

a reply to: matafuchs

It's just dirty politics. This nonsense happens all the time. Crying and whining about it when it didn't even effect you is dumb and pointless. And calling for a recount is just stupid.

I'm sick of this nonsense happening all the time. How does that make it acceptable? What is the point of a democracy when there is cheating involved?

I didn't see Trump "crying and whining". I saw him pissed off, and he had every right to be. Imagine if it had been him to get caught doing that... It's actually quite pathetic that many here are defaming a man who is standing up for his (and their!!) right to a fair election.

soulwaxer

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: soulwaxer

Exactly... Surprised you weren't called a racist for what you said.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join