It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was a stolen 9mm handgun planted on LaVoy Finicum after his death by the FBI?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: imd12c4funn

It looked to me as if he took a shot to his right-mid/lower abdomen when his hands were out, and then "finished off" with additional shots fired from the agent standing closer to LaVoy

But we need AUDIO, that's been validated and picked apart to show it was not edited. I'm going to be digging for this, not giving up

They murdered this guy.

Plain and simple. Why do they hire these people?

Some police are executing homeless people,women,old people,teenagers,disabled people,veterans etc.

It's crazy.
edit on 2-2-2016 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: added content

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

Some police are executing homeless people,women,old people,teenagers,disabled people,veterans
even leashed pets

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
The link didn't work for me.

How did she get the serial number that was on the weapon?

How did she run the serial number on the weapon?

If it has been addressed, my apologies.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

It looked to me as if he took a shot to his right-mid/lower abdomen when his hands were out, and then "finished off" with additional shots fired from the agent standing closer to LaVoy

But we need AUDIO, that's been validated and picked apart to show it was not edited. I'm going to be digging for this, not giving up

The video camera she set down when commanded to exit vehicle will probably be deleted if it ever gets returned.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

There are claims that the pistol that was found on LaVoy was "planted" by the FBI.

According to this article, witnesses said LaVoy left his weapons at the refuge and they all did.

Barbara Davis is the woman who looked into the Serial Number of the 9mm they found on LaVoy. Apparently the serial # of the weapon found on LaVoy comes back to a stolen weapon - one that was reported stolen 2 years ago.

I'm wondering how in the heck they could ever be so sloppy, if in fact this is a botched operation.

lozzafun1.wordpress.com...

SN: 54119868

link = file not found

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

interesting that got removed - it's still in a few other places

clashdaily.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
perhaps a bunk story

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   

interesting that got removed - it's still in a few other places

clashdaily.com...
< br />
below the partial article, the read more link goes broken.
2 4 2

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

I can save you a lot of time here. The person who ran the serial number doesn't know what they are doing. There are many firearms with the same serial number. The way to differentiate one from the other is the return also lists the firearms manufacturer, model, caliber, barrel length (pistol only) and finish.

You can run a serial number and get a page of fire arms from pistols to shotguns. You cannot just run a serial number and say it was stolen. You have to find the description that matches as well.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: greencmp

I expect the obvious retort will be something along the lines of, "but he moved his hands, what difference does it make?"

If this is true, it's awfully damning. I do remember hearing something about them going to some prearranged meeting with authorities so going unarmed seems plausible to me.
It could not be damning because he was murdered with his hands up. The helicopter footage is sufficient to know he was killed in cold blood regardless of what was in his pocket. The cops were paid good money to take risk and wait until he had the gun *in his hand* to shoot. Its already case closed... the cops are murderers and should get the death penalty... the rest of them need ten years in prison.

We all know the trigger happy gun nutter cops fired first, and the peace-loving militia people were only not murdered by the hail of gunfire because God was with them.
edit on 2-2-2016 by centarix because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

The question is, why would fanatics who are so passionate about their right to bear arms, not be armed?

Plus, I very much doubt the FBI would plant a stolen gun on him, then release the serial number to the public... that doesn't make any sense to me.
They are not fanatics. They are ordinary people who the government tried to murder. When you look at it this way hopefully it makes more sense to you.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

I really don't know what to believe. But what Barbara Davis reported really just begs more questions.

Who actually looked up the serial number?
Who was the gun registered to at the time it was stolen?
Was the gun ever registered to Mr. Finicum?
And/or who reported it stolen?
Where was it stolen?
Can anyone recall previously seeing that gun -- or any 9mm -- in Mr. Finicum's possession or have other reason to believe it was Mr. Finicum's gun?
Are Mr. Finicum's fingerprints on the gun?
Whose fingerprints are on the gun?

Beyond the issue of the gun itself, who posted Ms. Davis' claims to Rense.com... and then removed it almost immediately?

At this point, it would not surprise me if these claims are being made to send us on a wild goose chase, encourage more wild rumors that cannot be proven one way or another, discredit and minimize the real legitimate issues involved, and generally keep the whole truth obscured while the people fight among themselves...
These are all great questions the police have not interest in finding out. Zero. Or liberals on ATS who cheer on these types of cold-blooded murders when the victim is a white male.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: spy66
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

firstly, he made an aggressive gesture by driving off and then jumping out of the car as aggressively as he did, appearing to reach for something was just a step to far, imo.

How is that agressive. Agressive is if had ramed the road Block. That is intent of agression. Going to the side of the road Block is not agressive.

Some peopel even state that he atemted to hit the cop who tried to cut him off from going past on the left side.
That cop put him self in danger/harms way.

Who in their right mind thinks they can stop a moving truck With their body?

Agressiv:
When he walked out of the car With his hands up and no weapon. Who was showing agression then? It sure wasnt the victem, It was the FBI. Did the FBI really have to be this agressive when he clearly had shown them that he had surrendered?

They could have deescalated the situation without a doing all this.

The cops stopped and pointed guns at them. That right there was aggressive so much that it gave their opponents the *right* to kill them in self-defense without any penalty. If someone points a gun at you, you have the right to shoot them dead. The helicopter footage PROVES:
1) The cops were the first to point their guns. There was no provocation. None. Zero.
2) The cops were the first to shoot them. Because *maybe they saw someone reaching for something*. Well obviously we'd ALL be dead if we were shot every time maybe we might be reaching for something. What a stupid concept with zero basis in reason.

Cops are paid to take risk not become coward murderers every time they get scared like a schoolgirl and start firing every which way because they have no regard for human life and who they murder in cold blood.
edit on 2-2-2016 by centarix because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: snypwsd

Even if it was planted. Who cares. The guy theatened cops. They guy took over a government building. The guy said he will not go in a cell. All of them are treasonist terrorist that deserve to be sent to Guantanamo bay and never heard of again.

In my openion they should all be killed for their actions.

By your idea of justice,the occupy movement participants should all be killed for their actions along with all the black lives matter yahoos.There, are you happy now?

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Sunwolf

And wouldn't that make our founding fathers terrorists too?

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   
A couple of easy things would explain a lot. How many times was he shot and was the gun actually stolen. How many time would explain whether he was reaching for a weapon or a gun shot wound, and the gun is easy to figure out.

edit on 3-2-2016 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
A couple of easy things would explain a lot. How many times was he shot and was the gun actually stolen. How many time would explain whether he was reaching for a weapon or a gun shot wound, and the gun is easy to figure out.

Don't think they will release the autopsy information but that would answer the questions you asked. They will trace the bullet paths without an autopsy you can have one bullet cause 3 or more wounds. I've seen people shot in the wrist and have it exit their neck. You would be amazed what a bullet can do in the human body. As far as were they authorized to shoot well the answer is yes. What you should be asking is should they have?? When I first saw the video I was reluctant to say yes. However since then and a better video I can say he was reaching for something. Even if it was not a gun you don't do that when people are aiming a gun at you. Any movement not expected is liable to get you killed.Proper response would have been put his hands behind his head drop to his knees and wait until they tell him to move. Doing this we wouldn't even be discussing what happened to him.

I will say this even in combat people have made the wrong move you never make any movements until the people pointing guns at you know you are no longer a threat.

PS I suspect a lot will be answered in the trial since you know their lawyer will need to create reasonable doubt about their intentions. Now that is where we should get to see things and maybe change our minds about the incident.
edit on 2/3/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: snypwsd

Even if it was planted. Who cares. The guy theatened cops. They guy took over a government building. The guy said he will not go in a cell. All of them are treasonist terrorist that deserve to be sent to Guantanamo bay and never heard of again.

In my openion they should all be killed for their actions.

It's now wonder the American Government can do anything they want - Average Joe got their back.

Is there any love in you or is it already all gone?
edit on 3-2-2016 by Danowski because: typo

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr
But if you are shot with your hands up, your hands would automatically come down. I can't say if that's what happened because of the quality of the video. (What's up with that? My cheapo backyard wildlife cameras have far better resolution than this video. Just tonight I heard a fellow who is skilled at video fiddling give the opinion that it has been intentionally degraded.)
If indeed the gun "found" in his pocket turns out to be stolen....it's just another dot to be connected.
Some have suggested that they can see one of the LEOs placing the gun in his pocket. I did see the one from the trees reaching back for something in his back pocket after Levoy has fallen then advancing toward Levoy.
Some have suggested that one of the LEOs shot him point blank in the face after he was down. The autopsy should confirm or deny that.
As far as the number of wounds, it would be entry wounds that the medical examiner is seeking. They are distinctive under magnification.
What the autopsy can't show is who pulled the trigger that sent the bullets into his body. He/she might be able to tell the caliber but the actual bullets would have to go to the authorities---into the black hole of FBEyes. In order to shine any light into that morass, a civil suit will have to filed I'm afraid.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: centarix

originally posted by: greencmp

I expect the obvious retort will be something along the lines of, "but he moved his hands, what difference does it make?"

If this is true, it's awfully damning. I do remember hearing something about them going to some prearranged meeting with authorities so going unarmed seems plausible to me.
It could not be damning because he was murdered with his hands up. The helicopter footage is sufficient to know he was killed in cold blood regardless of what was in his pocket. The cops were paid good money to take risk and wait until he had the gun *in his hand* to shoot. Its already case closed... the cops are murderers and should get the death penalty... the rest of them need ten years in prison.

We all know the trigger happy gun nutter cops fired first, and the peace-loving militia people were only not murdered by the hail of gunfire because God was with them.

It certainly looks that way to me.

What makes it damning is that shooting an unarmed man, while despicable, is somewhat common. Any officer automatically gets the benefit of the doubt in such a case as there are a variety of acceptable justifications (legally speaking, not that I approve at all).

Placing evidence on the other hand is inescapably reprehensible and can have no legitimate excuse.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join