It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was a stolen 9mm handgun planted on LaVoy Finicum after his death by the FBI?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
There are claims that the pistol that was found on LaVoy was "planted" by the FBI.

According to this article, witnesses said LaVoy left his weapons at the refuge and they all did.

Barbara Davis is the woman who looked into the Serial Number of the 9mm they found on LaVoy. Apparently the serial # of the weapon found on LaVoy comes back to a stolen weapon - one that was reported stolen 2 years ago.

I'm wondering how in the heck they could ever be so sloppy, if in fact this is a botched operation.

lozzafun1.wordpress.com...

SN: 54119868

edit on 2-2-2016 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

No.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

The question is, why would fanatics who are so passionate about their right to bear arms, not be armed?

Plus, I very much doubt the FBI would plant a stolen gun on him, then release the serial number to the public... that doesn't make any sense to me.

(post by FamCore removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

I completely agree. It doesn't make any sense - just wanted to bring this up with others to see if we can dig up more info.

I tried looking up Barbara Davis on FB, and looking for a profile that has a picture that matches the one from the link but there are too many Barbara Davis's

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
this has got to be COINTELPRO,

can't find a good source and it's so farfetched

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
It could also have been a stolen weapon LaVoy DID possess, not something that was planted.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

I expect the obvious retort will be something along the lines of, "but he moved his hands, what difference does it make?"

If this is true, it's awfully damning. I do remember hearing something about them going to some prearranged meeting with authorities so going unarmed seems plausible to me.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: greencmp

Yes, I also remember initial reports being that they were going to a pre-arranged meeting but were "ambushed"

Another detail to be noted is that LaVoy apparently possessed six shooter(s) - only. Still doing some digging..

+14 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

The question is, why would fanatics who are so passionate about their right to bear arms, not be armed?

Because, ummm… they weren't "fanatics" or fanatical, or gun thieves. This guy was squeaky clean, a stolen gun? when he knew there was every possibility he'd be stopped and searched. What a field day the Fed would have had with that.

Are having with it.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I really don't know what to believe. But what Barbara Davis reported really just begs more questions.

Who actually looked up the serial number?
Who was the gun registered to at the time it was stolen?
Was the gun ever registered to Mr. Finicum?
And/or who reported it stolen?
Where was it stolen?
Can anyone recall previously seeing that gun -- or any 9mm -- in Mr. Finicum's possession or have other reason to believe it was Mr. Finicum's gun?
Are Mr. Finicum's fingerprints on the gun?
Whose fingerprints are on the gun?

Beyond the issue of the gun itself, who posted Ms. Davis' claims to Rense.com... and then removed it almost immediately?

At this point, it would not surprise me if these claims are being made to send us on a wild goose chase, encourage more wild rumors that cannot be proven one way or another, discredit and minimize the real legitimate issues involved, and generally keep the whole truth obscured while the people fight among themselves...

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Except your little theory is missing a vital component, as far as I can see... which is an official statement from the FBI that the 9mm they found on the man they shot was stolen.

btw, anyone who undertakes an armed take over of a federal building and claims god told them to do it, is by definition 'fanatical'... not to mention delusional, for believing it would ever get them what they where demanding.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I am not jumping on this wagon...... for n o w ..... I cannot find a credible source for starters-

A N Y T H I N G can happen however,

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
The only people who really know what happened are 1. LaVoy (RIP), and 2. the Authorities who were present at the shootout

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I've repeatedly come across statements from participants at the refuge that LaVoy was unarmed when he left the refuge that day to go to the meeting. I don't know about anyone else.

Here's just one of them. The caller to DABOO777 on YouTube has a lot of interesting things to say if you have the time to listen to a 25 minute video:
Link

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Even if it was planted. Who cares. The guy theatened cops. They guy took over a government building. The guy said he will not go in a cell. All of them are treasonist terrorist that deserve to be sent to Guantanamo bay and never heard of again.

In my openion they should all be killed for their actions.

+11 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: snypwsd

Comments like this are upsetting to read (although not surprising)..

In my openion they should all be killed for their actions.

Judge, jury and executioner eh?

Who needs due process when you can just kill 'em off?

That sounds like something a Trump endorser would say (sorry, I DO respect a handful of people that I personally know who support Trump, but overall I disagree with a lot of their beliefs)

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

I completely agree. It doesn't make any sense - just wanted to bring this up with others to see if we can dig up more info.

I tried looking up Barbara Davis on FB, and looking for a profile that has a picture that matches the one from the link but there are too many Barbara Davis's

She is Pete Santilli's girlfriend? Bad with names but may be. As some have seen Santilli isn't trusted by many as media with his show, more. She has been involved in media reporting on the situation as well as protesting in Burns for example.
edit on 2-2-2016 by dreamingawake because: additional info

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Santilli was working with the Feds since Day 1 I thought?

Good to know this Barbara Davis is that guy's girlfriend.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: snypwsd

they should all be killed for their actions.

Judge, jury and executioner eh?

Who needs due process when you can just kill 'em off?

Exactly. Just drone them all right? That creates martyrs then creates more issues to those aligning with the people involved, that should not be fed into.
edit on 2-2-2016 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join