It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was a stolen 9mm handgun planted on LaVoy Finicum after his death by the FBI?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: snypwsd
a reply to: FamCore

Even if it was planted. Who cares. The guy theatened cops. They guy took over a government building. The guy said he will not go in a cell. All of them are treasonist terrorist that deserve to be sent to Guantanamo bay and never heard of again.

In my openion they should all be killed for their actions.

Oh wait, who are you talking about here? The government or Lavoy? It seems to me there is a lot more treason and murdering going on because of government, than there is from a few ranchers.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Olivine

We already knew weapons were removed from the vehicle as well as the gun Ryan Payne had. He notified officers he was armed as he exited the vehicle so he could be peacefully disarmed. I will try and find that video. (It was a news report, or maybe the press conference) None of the guns, other than Payne's, were easily accessible.

The only thing new is that we now have a source for the Ruger. I find it funny his wife, the mother of his stepson, said she did not recognize the weapon nor did any other immediate family members. Did she lie? Did they lie? Surely they would have known it would be traced back to their Kin...

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

We already found out who started the stolen gun and shot nine times rumor:

Paul Stramer.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join