It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was a stolen 9mm handgun planted on LaVoy Finicum after his death by the FBI?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Several sites are reporting that the posts of Facebook user "Barbara Davis" are questionable:

Freedom Outpost’s Tim Brown expressed a fair amount of skepticism over this photo, and rightly so:

Only two sources are claiming the information about the shooting. The first comes from a Facebook post, which was not captured in a normal fashion. Instead of being shared or embedded or even screen captured, a camera picture of this post appeared.

Frankly, because there is no link, it is highly suspect.

We agree, and spent some time searching Facebook for this post. We first searched for a “Barbara Davis” with the profile picture shown above and was unable to find one. That in itself means nothing, since profile pictures are easy to change and some people change them quite frequently.

conservativefiringline.com

Also from the source referenced in this latest source from Tim Brown at freedomoutpost.com :

I have been completely unable to confirm whether or not a handgun was planted on Finicum's body or whether or not he was, in fact, shot 9 times. Yet, I think it appropriate to hold in check until it can be verified reports that are now going out concerning this information

Only two sources are claiming the information about the shooting. The first comes from a Facebook post, which was not captured in a normal fashion. Instead of being shared or embedded or even screen captured, a camera picture of this post appeared.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I still don't see anything on the Pacific Patriots Network homepage verifying or disproving this claim. I'm sure they are aware of it. It doesn't take long for things to get back to people via the Internet.

PPN

It could have been done to discredit PPN but I think it will be cleared up soon.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Bump n tag!

Be interesting where this goes as I've had issue reconciling Finnicums apparent preference for wheel guns holstererd on right side.

Knowing a service sized 9mm autoloader is not practical to carry in pocket, yes even a jacket pocket.

Knowing that there's no way someone would carry pistol in an off hand pocket if one were to carry in a pocket in first place, it's nearly impossible to draw with shooting hand.

Many claim the party was traveling unarmed to meeting.

We'll have to wait for truth I think.

As far as veracity from gov side, ask Randy Weaver how honest their accounts are!

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

Watch this video you clearly see him reaching under his jacket. It leaves little doubt he was going for his holster.
videos.oregonlive.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
There are claims that the pistol that was found on LaVoy was "planted" by the FBI.

According to this article, witnesses said LaVoy left his weapons at the refuge and they all did.

Barbara Davis is the woman who looked into the Serial Number of the 9mm they found on LaVoy. Apparently the serial # of the weapon found on LaVoy comes back to a stolen weapon - one that was reported stolen 2 years ago.

I'm wondering how in the heck they could ever be so sloppy, if in fact this is a botched operation.

lozzafun1.wordpress.com...

SN: 54119868

Sloppy?

911 was sloppy

The JFK assassination was sloppy.

The RFK murder was sloppy

The MLK, Malcolm X murder’s were sloppy

The Oswald hit was sloppy

They aren’t all of a sudden going to not be sloppy when they murder this little unknown guy

Their sloppy because they know they won't be caught.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Benghazi stand down was sloppy?

The Clinton and Bush hits were not sloppy either.

Totally agree they know they will not get caught.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie

I still don't see anything on the Pacific Patriots Network homepage verifying or disproving this claim. I'm sure they are aware of it. It doesn't take long for things to get back to people via the Internet.

PPN

It could have been done to discredit PPN but I think it will be cleared up soon.

I'm focusing on something much more narrow than you're addressing; beg pardon if I wasn't clear.

Is the only available "evidence" of a 9MM not being found on Finicum's body is a very questionable Facebook post by a "Barbara Davis" which, as shown above, independent media is questioning as well.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Yep.

There is no confirmed evidence that he was armed. Just a FB post.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: John_Rodger_Cornman

Yep.

No evidence that he was armed (or unarmed) at the moment.

I thank you for a factual response! LOL ... that seems to be getting rare these days!

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: tweetie

PPN

I'm focusing on something much more narrow than you're addressing; beg pardon if I wasn't clear.

Is the only available "evidence" of a 9MM not being found on Finicum's body is a very questionable Facebook post by a "Barbara Davis" which, as shown above, independent media is questioning as well.

I think we were focusing on the same thing because the notice was attributed to coming from PPN to the person who posted it on FB. The page showing the notice from "Barbara Davis" is gone from the blog it was re-posted on.

At this time, I know of no one saying, who would know for sure, there was no 9mm in LaVoy's pocket.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

Thanks for clarifying.

Clarity of language is very important in these issues.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: greencmp

Yes, I also remember initial reports being that they were going to a pre-arranged meeting but were "ambushed"

And I remember initial reports that LaVoy was "Executed, on his knees, unarmed while surrendering!"

I will file this stolen gun nonsense as more of the same...no substance or evidence or even a real person behind the BS.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: John_Rodger_Cornman

Yep.

No evidence that he was armed (or unarmed) at the moment.

I thank you for a factual response! LOL ... that seems to be getting rare these days!

The FBI statement on the shooting

On at least two occasions, Finicum reaches his right hand toward a pocket on the left inside portion of his jacket. He did have a loaded 9 mm semi-automatic handgun in that pocket.

FBI Statement
edit on 3-2-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

I considered ameliorating my statement with that in mind when I said it. I do understand that law enforcement made the statement that there was a gun ... which would be more than good enough for many folks here to accept if Mr. Finicum wasn't who he was.

Good correction though. You're absolutely right.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
LaVoy was armed with a six shooter, Victoria just said so, she is LIVE Now.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: wildb

Why did he reach for the opposite side of where his revolver was?

No one said he ever had a 9 mm pistol.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

He was shot, he was grabbing where he was shot.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
What we have to understand is that the FBI is the Gestapo of the elite.

Just like the CIA.

The FBI more to the Western American establishment and the CIA the Eastern establishment.

Both exist to do one thing: maintain the elite’s privileges and power

They are NOT an American police organization or any intelligence agency. They work for the rich and power elite…period.

Any idea from anybody of changing the system will be dealt with severely whether it’s to black civil rights organizations or leaders or militia groups.

The FBI will never go down for this killing.

There isn’t any law enforcement agency with the guts to investigate the FBI

You can’t blame them it would be suicide.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: wildb
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

He was shot, he was grabbing where he was shot.
I think so too
And him family think so to

Family Statement

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join