It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mob of masked men in Stockholm beat refugee children in revenge attack

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Since Sweden has vowed to expel 80,000 refugees, I guess these guys are providing incentive for them to leave. It's a shame that these innocent kids have to suffer for what a refugee did to an innocent female aid worker trying to break up a fight. Unfortunately it's a case of you reap what you sow through association.

" 'All over the country, reports are pouring in that the police can no longer cope with preventing and investigating the crimes which strike the Swedish people,' reads the leaflet.
'In some cases, for example, in the latest murder of a woman employed at a home for so called ‘unaccompanied minor refugees’ in Molndal, it goes as far as the National Police Commissioner choosing to show more sympathy for the perpetrator than the victim,' it continues.
'But we refuse to accept the repeated assaults and harrassment against Swedish women.'
'We refuse to accept the destruction of our once to safe society. When our political leadership and police show more sympathy for murderers than for their victims, there are no longer any excuses to let it happen without protest.'
'When Swedish streets are no longer safe to walk on for normal Swedes, it is our DUTY to fix the problem,' the leaflet reads.
'This is why, today, 200 Swedish men gathered to take a stand against the north African ‘street children’ who are running rampage in and around the capital’s central station.' "

www.dailymail.co.uk...

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

I said it before and I'll say it again..welcome to the rise of the nationalist groups. If you think this wasn't planned or expected to happen by tptb, you've got another thing coming.

I hope you all realize that we have maybe 5 years before a major conflict, those of you who can see it for what it is...I don't think any of us will truly be ready when it happens though.

+34 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Actual children or the 30 year olds pretending? The "15 year old kid" who killed the the aid worker that sparked this is clearly no teen. Blame the EU, you import in and recklessly crash together 2 incompatible civilisations. Ignore and cover up crimes and expect they population to stand by docile and helpless against the agenda. I'm not promoting roving gangs of vigilantes but it was as predictable as everything else that's happened since Muslims started flooding into Europe.
edit on 30-1-2016 by EightTF3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

It's getting eerily similar to almost 100 years a go

The only thing we're missing is a world war before the nationalist movement sprung up, unless we count the attacks on Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya ?

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Just to be clear that they are not randomly attacking little "children".

ast week, Swedish police warned that Stockholm's main train station has become unsafe after being ‘taken over’ by dozens of Moroccan street children. The all-male migrant teen gangs are spreading terror in the centre of the Swedish capital, stealing, groping girls and assaulting security guards, according to Stockholm police. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The justice system has walked out and the contract of society is therefore broken – it is now every Swedish man’s duty to defend out public spaced against the imported criminality.' 'Those who gathered today are neither your politician, your journalist or your policeman. We are your father, your brother, your husband, your colleague, your friend and your neighbour. 'Swedish men and women deserve safety in their everyday life and we are therefore calling on all others who also see the problem to follow in our footsteps, both in Stockholm and in other places around the country. For a better future together Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Damn right!

*fist in the air*

edit on 30-1-2016 by NeoSpartan because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
About time or It was only a matter of time.

The men of these countries have to stand up and defend their way of life as the Gov't sure seems hell bent on destroying any thing related to the old European world as we knew it.

I just watched a video of East London on live leak.... Very telling (good, bad or indiffent)
www.liveleak.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Well that was expected to happen sooner or later when the Police/government have not done enough to solve the “gangs” of Moroccan migrant children and take to long to send them back to Morocco. sverigesradio.se...

In Sweden people below 18 can behave however they want since social services and police will not do anything real to fix the behavior of the criminals. And if someone do something against them the criminals are always the victims since they are children and not adults.

And when a Guard does hold down a criminal and use force then there is outrage on all levels in Sweden:
www.youtube.com...

No violence allowed even if the child is acting totally insane and add to the situation needing violence.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

This is all leading to world war, what matters most is what will be the spark that ignites the fire.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
It seems we're regressing as a society and a people here.

The flat Earthers are back on the scene with gusto - once again denying evidence and harping on about how we need to watch YouTube videos to see the truth of their versions of events. They're literally trying to take us back to a dark ages mindset.

Now we have masked men beating up children who, for the most part, like you and I had nothing to do with the murders for which they've just been attacked. Another regression into the dark ages.

At the same time all this is happening there is silence from the 'liberals' and politicians and it's deafening. They're the new (but old) dark ages church. Denying evidence, silencing dissent and punishing the discerning amongst us.....

Seems we're just going to have to learn latin and hope they don't come for us next......
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Discotech
a reply to: threeeyesopen

It's getting eerily similar to almost 100 years a go

The only thing we're missing is a world war before the nationalist movement sprung up, unless we count the attacks on Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya ?

That's exactly what has caused it, well spotted. Where are the majority of the immigrants coming from?
edit on 30/1/16 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
This is further proof that politicians and PC governments are redundant and Karma is a bitch.

You reap what you sow.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
WOW! watching the video of the "child" refugee raging in the office area makes me think of chimpanzee owners that think that their is no chance that their beloved pet might turn on them and inflict serious damage. I couldn't really distinguish what I was seeing with the hooligans. Not saying they were right but I know people here that might react that way if something similar happened in my area. I'm seriously afraid for the well being of Europeans at this moment and this will most likely eventually find its way over.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: EightTF3

Some are children and using the under 18 to get a free ride.

I am one of those souls who think Islam is a curse on humanity and a destroyer of logical thinking and awareness.

But there are still refugees that can be integrated in Sweden. But the Morocco gang children should be confined directly and flown back to Morocco without any delay and the government(politicians, Police and social services) has not handled it as it should and is totally incompetent including the worthless journalists.
edit on 30-1-2016 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

It's only a matter of time before the rapists, criminals, thugs, will be called "victims".

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Tragic all around. That said, the real problem is in the assumption that large numbers of people that are of different cultures that evolved over thousands of years regions and continents apart can be thrown together without conflict.

The haters hate the hated. The hated hate the haters.

All of this migrant crisis was easily predictable. Too bad there will never be an easy way to resolve these issues now.

You can't expect people to immediatly adapt, integrate and assimilate and you really shouldn't expect the domestic population to immediately adopt, accept and tolerate the ways of the migrants/refugees. Laws and enforcment shouldn't be adjusted in favor of either.

So, it can only end badly.

imo

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
"Childern". Right.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Already Happened in Sweden. The highest Police chief in Sweden talking about the murder and talking about the troubles the murderer have been thru.

qet.se...

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Won't be long and your going to be hearing a lot more stories like this from across Europe. People are getting tired of no go zones, hearing how their going to be become minorities in their own countries, giving welfare and benefits to people who have contributed nothing to their society, and listening to the arrogance of those who boast Islam will prevail in Europe. In my opinion, the leaders of these countries knew such mass immigration would turn into a powder keg and they'll be able to crack down with new laws on everyone, whereas they wouldn't have gotten away with it on just their own citizens.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen
a reply to: Discotech

This is all leading to world war, what matters most is what will be the spark that ignites the fire.

That's an obvious one. In the UK we're already facing a housing crisis where the native population can't afford homes in parts of the country. Meanwhile international investors can buy their way into the major cities if they've got a a few million to throw at the government. Then the London mayors have the nerve to tell everyone in the Home counties that they'll have to put up with higher density housing because well, London has run out of space.

On top of that, we've had situations like Rotherham where teenage girls were being treated as sex slaves and any parents who tried to intervene were warned off by the police.

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Isn't this what the EDL has been saying in England for a few years now but you all call them racist thugs.

It seems that every non muslim country on the planet is being invade, except for maybe N. korea .

it would seem to say that every muslim run country sucks, otherwise they would go there, and every Christian country is great. But we can't be called "Christian" countries for fear of upsetting the muslims. Yet muslim countries are called muslim countries.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join