It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mob of masked men in Stockholm beat refugee children in revenge attack

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
This is further proof that politicians and PC governments are redundant and Karma is a bitch.

You reap what you sow.

Kama is a bitch when a few short years ago Europe talked about how Americans were not civilized being such a young country and we wanted to build a wall and complained about illegal aliens etc. It seems when the issues come close to their house they end up being worst then us...lol

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Well these guys are heroes.....they put masks on and beat up children....what a bunch of heroes.....perhaps they should be awarded the nobel peace prize.......

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

How dare they fight back!

These guys weren't attacking children, the catch phrase "unaccompanied minors" is doublespeak for "adults we have no records for, that we opened the floodgates to, at your risk and expense".

I for one, welcome our brothers from the Middle East.

Where do you think our government is going to house them?

In the projects. They're not going to put them in Beverly Hills.

And guess what? The U.S. is not Sweden.

If you think a group of Swedes in hoodies throwing punches is vicious, wait til you see a group of Americans in bandannas with shotguns.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

If this guy is 15, I'll eat my hat.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

To a point i agree....these masked men are no better than the scum they are berating .....if i see a man beating a child i will break his legs .....if these groups are going after men that raped their women then i really have no issue with it......i have an issue with men beating up children as a form of revenge

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

If this guy is 15, I'll eat my hat.

By theirs views a boy is not a man until 35 so you are so wrong...lol

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   

They are not going after children, they used the phrase "unaccompanied minor" to mess with your head so you don't even know what to think.

It's what they do.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   

They are not going after children, they used the phrase "unaccompanied minor" to mess with your head so you don't even know what to think.

It's what they do.

I hope you are right.....it is hard to discern in the media these days....

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: yorkshirelad

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Yea for more violence, we reap what we sow. Bring on the brown shirts and swastikas, dont forget those epic train rides

Yes. that certainly justifies the rapes and attacks on innocent women and children.

Give it a rest

That's exactly how it starts as inevitable criminal behaviour that exists in EVERY culture is exaggerated to further an agenda. You are the dutiful Brown Shirt followers who believe the exaggerated agenda especially since it gets you all excited and wound up and aggressive and can't wait to kick the crap out some "brown faced muslim parasites".

Here's some facts, first the demographics of the UK (2011):

White 87.17%
Asian 6.92%
Black 3.01%

Here's the breakdown of sexual assaults in the UK by ethnicity of offenders cautioned (Ministry of Justice review 2013) :

White 87.8%
Asian 6.1%
Black 4.7%

How curious...........But let's ignore that, goddam facts getting in the way of an excuse to beat the crap out people due to the abhorrent behaviour of a minority.

Here's another fact, the total number of cases required to make a headline:

ONE

Its not just the rapes though is it, its millions of drains on society, police overworked less protection, higher taxes, less housing, less jobs, busier health care, pensions eroded, rights eroded, more trouble, violence, robbery, less school places or bigger classes.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
Well these guys are heroes.....they put masks on and beat up children....what a bunch of heroes.....perhaps they should be awarded the nobel peace prize.......

What would you do if a group of 15 year old boys started throwing stones through your windows, you would call the police right? What happens then when the police do nothing and the boys start throwing bricks through your windows? Call the police again and film them? But they all get let off because they are first offenders or it wasnt clear who they were. So they come back with scarves over their face or hoodies on and they knock down you wall to use the bricks to smash your car?

Would you send your daughter out to play on that smashed up park your council taxes paid for? Yeah you would and you would go with her for protection cos they respect you for doing nothing whilst they broke your windows, posted crap through your door and smashed up your car and you did nothing so you are a joke in their eyes so then they start throwing stones at you and trying to touch your daughter.....

What would you do?

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: WinstonChurchill

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

What would you do if a group of 15 year old boys started throwing stones through your windows, you would call the police right? What happens then when the police do nothing and the boys start throwing bricks through your windows? Call the police again and film them? But they all get let off because they are first offenders or it wasnt clear who they were. So they come back with scarves over their face or hoodies on and they knock down you wall to use the bricks to smash your car?

Would you send your daughter out to play on that smashed up park your council taxes paid for? Yeah you would and you would go with her for protection cos they respect you for doing nothing whilst they broke your windows, posted crap through your door and smashed up your car and you did nothing so you are a joke in their eyes so then they start throwing stones at you and trying to touch your daughter.....

What would you do?

Well if you want to play that game....

What if you won the lottery tomorrow....would you move ?

IN all seriousness though do you really believe gangs in the street with intent for revenge is an actual solution ?

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: WinstonChurchill

A friend who was homeless from the age of thirteen told me the most dangerous street kids were the ten to eleven year olds because they had no restraint.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

The entire point of this, is ... stupidity.

First of all, the problem in Sweden is that swedes can't get around to agree on anything. And if Sweden had the ability, to muster 40-50 guys to go around and beat up people. Then Sweden wouldn't have this problem, in the first place.

Putting it bluntly ... Scandinavians are morons. There is a reason for the "blond, blue eyed and stupid" saying, and this here ... is it.

Sweden never intended to expell 80 thousand refugees. They can't afford to lose the money, but Sweden for the first time in it's past 100 year history, is starting to wake up. Politically, not physically ... if the current events continue, the current form of government in Sweden, will cease to be next year.

Ladies and Gentlemen, what you are seeing here ... is not a bunch of angered Swedes, but a que. A coordinated effort, in trying to blind fold the Swedes, and "call" for their sympathy for foreigners.

There are possible two groups responsible for it ...

A) It's a false flag, black op. Whatever entity is responsible for it ... is hardly swedish, more likely american/jewish.
B) It's the refugees themselves.

The only thing, this attack will bring about, is continued talk about how bad Swedes are, and how racist they are. And how much they should help the refugees. This attack is meant, as a plunge, to turn the tide of events.

The tide of events, is that if the current government does not change things ... the right wing will take over, within two years. If the right wing takes over, then foreigners will REALLY have to leave sweden. And it's not merely Sweden, where these tide of events are occurring, but all over Europe.

Any attack on refugees, in the atmosphere that exists ... is a FALSE FLAG. Because, there is no need to attack them ... just wait a year, and they will REALLY HAVE TO LEAVE.

This attack, will only help these 80 thousand to stay. And believe me, the government never intended to have these 80 thousand leave ... they CAN'T AFFORD IT.

We're bankrupt ... broke ... dead broke. The current government "desperately" needs the refugees, to be able to uphold the state of Sweden. The refugees themselves, don't contribute anything ... but the government is able to "not pay foreign aid, it's obligated to" as well as "obtain more aid from foreign fonds".

This is the reality of the situation.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Is this a psy op or not?
I remember watching a few north american protest who had provocateurs in them. police would turn a blind eye and then those black outfits that hide identity would go around destroying stuff and inciting riot.
similar to these outfits.
couple vids of protesters exposing them and forcing them out of the protest.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen
If you go back and read some of the old post here on ATS, when this migration/invasion first started, the majority of ATSers called this to the letter.

It was a common and off repeating retort that the uncontrolled mass entry of peoples into any country was a recipe for disaster.

No amount of logic could obscure the fact that you either had to be an absolute idiot to believe that mass immigration would work without much pain and suffering for all the people of the country, or it was a planned event with an insidious agenda.

Most ATSers believed it was the later.

For all the people screaming that anyone that made that forgone conclusion, was a xenophobe, a racist, or a bigot, it should prove pretty obvious that you can't drop a basket full of eggs into a crowd of angry, starving people, and still expect anything to be left but bits and pieces of shells.

It is long past the time that we stopped fighting over what color Godzilla is, and where he came from. We need to be working on a solution to at least controlling Godilla, before there is nothing left but rubble.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Where is the source for these figures because it seems a bit odd I thought sexual offences werent allowed to be reported on in the UK in this manner ie split into colour, ethnicity?a reply to: WinstonChurchill

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 04:55 AM
link   

It's what they do.

Minor, anyone under 30.

We were in Europe 2yrs ago, paris, rome, prague, vienna, budapest, well, 9 countries and it was fine, we loved it.

I wouldn't go back now tho. Shame.

If the locals are taking matters in their own hands, it's gotta be pretty bad.

No one can say they are southern rednecks, right?

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: yorkshirelad

That's exactly how it starts as inevitable criminal behaviour that exists in EVERY culture is exaggerated to further an agenda. You are the dutiful Brown Shirt followers who believe the exaggerated agenda especially since it gets you all excited and wound up and aggressive and can't wait to kick the crap out some "brown faced muslim parasites".

Here's some facts, first the demographics of the UK (2011):

White 87.17%
Asian 6.92%
Black 3.01%

Here's the breakdown of sexual assaults in the UK by ethnicity of offenders cautioned (Ministry of Justice review 2013) :

White 87.8%
Asian 6.1%
Black 4.7%

How curious...........But let's ignore that, goddam facts getting in the way of an excuse to beat the crap out people due to the abhorrent behaviour of a minority.

That's by race.

Besides, what do they mean by "white"?

Are Arabs "white"?
Spanish? Italian? Jews?

White doesn't begin to tell the whole story.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I am one of these people who was making threads last year. It has never had anything to do with racism, islamaphobia etc but everything to do with what ISIS said they would do at the beginning of last year when they beheaded christians on a Libyan beach. They said they would flood the med with refugees and smuggle jihadists amongst them. As far back as last June reports were coming out that many werent refugees from Syria and most were young men. There were stories of papers being discarded in Greece and forged Syrian passports. Even genuine Syrian refugees were saying a lot werent Syrian as they were too dark and didnt speak Syrian. I showed a breakdown of official figures but was called out as a liar and xenophobic.

When Paris happened I felt sick to my stomach. I get called out all the time for having a one track mind on this and yes I have become somewhat obsessive because everyday reports are coming out of Europe and the UK that arent shown in msm but if they were shown here they would be called far right. I am not far right or extreme anything but I do see the extreme danger we are letting in and believe there are terror cells both here in the UK and Europe just waiting for orders. I have a son only 8 years old and worry how I will protect him when the violence starts. It is already beginning look at Dover yesterday and Sweden. How long till this starts to spread and then maybe the terrorists will be given their orders when all around is chaos and the Policd are sidetracked with dealing with social unrest they will act!a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy
They are not my numbers.

You proved my point. They are nothing more than a few numbers, that can be used to prop up any argument, and leaves you with more questions than answers.

Most social problems can't be identified or solved with numbers, because even if you had 20 people that by appearance alone, looked to be the same; same complexion, same hair co!or and style, same height, same weight and body build, you could still be looking at 20 people that are a different race, culture, or creed.

Again, that is why I hate statistics. The moment I hear, "2 out of ten people..."Only 3% are affected...."

I immediately start the search for what they are not saying. There can be a hell of a lot of people hiding in that 3%, and with my luck I am likely to be 1 of them. Unless it is the lottery and then I wouldn't stand a snowball's chance in hell.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join