It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mob of masked men in Stockholm beat refugee children in revenge attack

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

But you are looking at this from a skewed perspective as a whole. You say that Muslims can and do integrate, and they do provided immigration is at a slow pace. As I said, too many, too fast is what causes problems.

In the US according to pew research the US takes in an average of 90,000 immigrants from Muslims majority countries each year, on average. And, on average, they do fairly well with integrating into our society. But you are looking at taking in only .02% of the population in a years time.

In germany,for instance, they took in 1.1 million immigrants from Muslim majority countries last year alone, and they have a much smaller population, something around 80 million (?) so the percentage according to population size is much larger (plus the fact that they are reaching critical mass of 10% Muslims in their country) but you need to be able to integrate, interact with the native population, learn the culture ect. This is done much easier when they are not grouping, but rather when they mix into the native population.

It is a high level of interaction with the native population that assists any integration process, and you don't have that when there is too many people too fast, simply because people have a tendency toward grouping with their own kind, especially when there are large populations. These camps do not provide the proper integration environment, and the system is too taxed to provide better because there were too many immigrants all at once.

You see immigration of Muslims only from the perspective of a proper immigration ratio that promotes integration and failing to realize that when you take in too many all at once, all integration simply fails because it fails to provide the environment needed.

edit on 1-2-2016 by Kitana because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I find it very telling that the same people who shrugged off all those sexual assaults as boys being boys, are now jumping up and down and wailing about the fall of civilisation because some men went and dished out a bit of street punishment to , let's face it, a bunch of criminal little scrotes who were making life miserable for everyone.

Maybe if the cops did their job, ordinary people wouldn't be so fed up that they feel the need to sort things out themselves.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
It does not help that we have a cornered market where the companies have not built enough apartments and houses for the last 15 years creating an inflated housing bubble since it is more profitable to build little at higher profits.

So the people in the refugee camp who cannot get an apartment or house and therefor gets no chance getting into the work market. This housing issue is and have been an issue for years for all Swedes including the refugees. And no job no integration. Just waste away your life in a refugee camp.

Swedish politicians are insanely incompetent.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

"Your refugees"??? My god...the world has gone mad. These are "the Worlds refugees" and they are, in the most part, refugees because of your country's world policies.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
I find it very telling that the same people who shrugged off all those sexual assaults as boys being boys, are now jumping up and down and wailing about the fall of civilisation because some men went and dished out a bit of street punishment to , let's face it, a bunch of criminal little scrotes who were making life miserable for everyone.

Maybe if the cops did their job, ordinary people wouldn't be so fed up that they feel the need to sort things out themselves.

I do not mind criminal element regardless of where they come form getting what they deserve. But it can be that these people might go after people who are integrated and do not deserve their hate.

I have a Muslim neighbor that I help around the house and I do not want her to get in trouble. I do not like the religion but that do not mean I hate every Muslim.

I hate the young criminal elements that are under 18 that are totally unafraid of the justice system that I have meet who can openly tell people they are going to attack and rob people with 20 witnesses since they know how the justice system in Sweden works. The criminal is a victim and under 18 no action.

But if the white power movement go to strong it might go after my oriental friends who are fully integrated with jobs and follow the golden rule. Law and order needed and a 0% tolerance attitude for breaking the laws no matter the age.
edit on 1-2-2016 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

That's the trouble though isn't it?
If things are left to get worse and worse, at some point the neo nazi nutters will appear to be the least bad option for ordinary folks trying to live their lives.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
There are really very few of the Neo Nazis and White Supremacists left....most disappeared grew up etc after the 70's. However, the current situation could possibly increase their numbers and of course it would be for the wrong reasons

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Kitana
I have so much trouble trying to make sense out of this issue.

I have been saying from the very beginning that the whole process is a set up for failure.

It is so basic and primordial that you can see it in animals.

When I take my Ridgebacks to the Dog Park, they work and play well with all the dogs in the Dog Park. All that changes the moment someone comes in with another Ridgeback. My Ridgebacks join the other Ridgebacks and play and interact as a pack. They ignore the other dogs and usually will not allow them to join in their group.

These are dogs. It is not taught behavior, it is instinctual. People think we are so smart, so sophisticated, so enlightened, but we are still basically and instinctually animals.

Immersion only works when the numbers are so small that the immigrant has to adapt to succeed. As long as they can succeed without accepting and embracing the changes necessary for a successful integration, the only thing you can expect is division and animosity.

When asylum seekers arrive in droves, they are not likely to assimilate or integrate. They are no longer immigrants they become invaders. There is very little hope for this to work. It is a recipe for failure. Intentional or not.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I actually think this was intentional. Way too much research on the topic to be ignorant of how people integrate. US does immigration the way it does for just this reason - to promote the best environment for integration. It is well known therefore this was a purposeful attempt to create a very high level of conflict, not only that, but without any vetting at all there is no doubt terrorists are coming in as well. It is a recipe for disaster and cannot be anything but intentional.

But why? Why want that much conflict on European soil? Why do things in order to cause civil war? THAT is what makes no sense to me.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
It's like they, TPTB if you wanna call them that, the political leaders, have been setting up a powderkeg across Europe with this whole immigration thing..such a Push,too much,too fast- as if they're on a tight schedule. Well that's how it seems to from where i' m sitting down in Africa.

And when the powderkeg is to be lit, time will tell but i have a feeling it may not be too far in the future. I hope i' m wrong but the speed, the seeming Urgency with which his whole refugee/ immigrant crisis was unleashed on Europe just seems very "off" to me. As if a strict timetable had to be adhered to.

Anyway just my opinion and 2c worth.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

I agree with you entirely actually particularly this bit

Immersion only works when the numbers are so small that the immigrant has to adapt to succeed

I believe wayyyy back in the 1970's Sir Enoch Powell echoed those very same sentiments
Its like if I was to emigrate to say Iceland I would have to adapt and accept Icelandic way of life but if I was to emigrate to Iceland with 2000 other English people....we would instinctively set up our own little community...and that is what happens all over the world. Birds of a feather flock together and all that

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: WinstonChurchill

What about, fed up locals are taking the streets back from troublesome immigrants. Why mention their age unless its to further your agenda?

Is this your agenda a war in the street ?......i think you are jumping the gun and your anger is directed in the wrong direction

You do seem a bit detached from reality, naive. Common people from a civilised structured society (which is what we are talking about here) do not just go out on the streets covering their faces to protect their fellow men, woman and children in a manner like this for no reason. It only ever occurs out of necessity which means the local authorities are not doing anything about the problem which they clearly are not or are not being allowed to which is what it looks like seeing as the media is turning a blind eye to the murder and rape these "refugee's" are commiting" but when the people rise up against it they all of a sudden are right on it but not only that, they also falsly report that "children are being attacked".

You have been shown what is actually going on several times now already.
You should really re-think what you are saying here as your "dont attack poor children" narrative has no bearing on this case at all and your only feeding/supporting the false narrative brought by the media.

And it is also not doing actual abused or attacked children in the world a service as people are getting more de-sensitized by the overly miss-used and abused "for the children" emo-kneejerk responses like you attempt to keep pushing forward here,destroying its credibility and making it a questionable motive for a statement everywhere.

edit on 1-2-2016 by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kitana

I actually think this was intentional. Way too much research on the topic to be ignorant of how people integrate. US does immigration the way it does for just this reason - to promote the best environment for integration. It is well known therefore this was a purposeful attempt to create a very high level of conflict, not only that, but without any vetting at all there is no doubt terrorists are coming in as well. It is a recipe for disaster and cannot be anything but intentional.

But why? Why want that much conflict on European soil? Why do things in order to cause civil war? THAT is what makes no sense to me.

That is what i am thinking aswell and a whole lot of other people in the world outside of the ones that are willingly putting blinders on concerning the situation.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   
You may think i am uninformed and strangely enough i think you are uninformed,the daily mail is not a reliable source if you could come up with a better source i could take you more seriously....here...

the daily fail

"The reason I am requesting that the PCC specifically rule on my complaint is that your investigation into the 'lead complaint' by Mr William Galloway did not address my 13 serious complaints regarding inaccuracy in the Daily Mail's story... It is disappointing that my complaint wasn't investigated in January when I first submitted it. I cannot understand why 81 complaints about the Daily Mail story sent to the PCC during January 2014 – including mine – were discarded by the PCC and apparently rejected."

THis is one of many examples i could list but you could always google daily mail lies and and see for yourself.....I would like to see people think before they act.....

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
For the record.
A child is under 12
A teenager is 13 to 19.
After 20 people are adults.
The media and government choose to forget that.

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   
mr topic starter...
where is the topic regarding the immigrant who went on a riot the day after at odenplans subway station?

no? only one side here?

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join