It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mob of masked men in Stockholm beat refugee children in revenge attack

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: fenian8

Yes i read the link.

There is obviously more to the situation, that stands to reason. But when people need to hide behind masks, especially full grown Men to beat up migrant minors, what does that say on a local level?

There not afraid of retribution from the migrants, they are afraid of retribution from there own people and authorities! Simple cowards with misplaced rage and a distinct lack of conviction, hence the masks.

edit on 30-1-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake
the logic of their authorities is lacking.
severely, some might say.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Rikku

Cannot argue with that but it does not justify there actions.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Discotech
a reply to: threeeyesopen

It's getting eerily similar to almost 100 years a go

The only thing we're missing is a world war before the nationalist movement sprung up, unless we count the attacks on Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya ?

It's not just similar, it is almost an exact blueprint. It is scary how much the same.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Yea for more violence, we reap what we sow. Bring on the brown shirts and swastikas, dont forget those epic train rides

Yes. that certainly justifies the rapes and attacks on innocent women and children.

Give it a rest

That's exactly how it starts as inevitable criminal behaviour that exists in EVERY culture is exaggerated to further an agenda. You are the dutiful Brown Shirt followers who believe the exaggerated agenda especially since it gets you all excited and wound up and aggressive and can't wait to kick the crap out some "brown faced muslim parasites".

Here's some facts, first the demographics of the UK (2011):

White 87.17%
Asian 6.92%
Black 3.01%

Here's the breakdown of sexual assaults in the UK by ethnicity of offenders cautioned (Ministry of Justice review 2013) :

White 87.8%
Asian 6.1%
Black 4.7%

How curious...........But let's ignore that, goddam facts getting in the way of an excuse to beat the crap out people due to the abhorrent behaviour of a minority.

Here's another fact, the total number of cases required to make a headline:

ONE

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Yea for more violence, we reap what we sow. Bring on the brown shirts and swastikas, dont forget those epic train rides

I recognize your sarcasm, but I think you'd be well served in understanding a lot of people would not mind if that was the outcome. A lot of people care more for their own family and community than a bunch of cowards who fled from their homeland and expect free room and board, Internet posts with frowny faces by shut ins be damned.

A lot of people feel justified in taking any means necessary in protecting their loved ones from even the smallest increased risk of injury. I hold a similar position.

It would behoove you to know there a lot of people who care more about their own family than the plight of Muslims.
edit on 30-1-2016 by Kiloj because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen
a reply to: UnBreakable

I said it before and I'll say it again..welcome to the rise of the nationalist groups. If you think this wasn't planned or expected to happen by tptb, you've got another thing coming.

Why would tptb go on this huge push for multiculturalism, and then pull a 180?

Guess we have more than one now.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

It's getting eerily similar to almost 100 years a go The only thing we're missing is a world war before the nationalist movement sprung up, unless we count the attacks on Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya ?

Oh and the stock piling of hundreds of thousands of firearms, I believe this has been on going.

edit on 30-1-2016 by NateTheAnimator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: threeeyesopen

I said it before and I'll say it again..welcome to the rise of the nationalist groups. If you think this wasn't planned or expected to happen by tptb, you've got another thing coming.

Why would tptb go on this huge push for multiculturalism, and then pull a 180?

Guess we have more than one now.

They underestimated the number of people that have arrived and will arrive. They also underestimated the people of Europe!

The result of this will turn the EU Project in another direction, aswell as a many Careers.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Just like "Black lives matter"...so do Swedish rights matter. That is all I am going to say.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

victimizing the victims, so sorry for these children of men

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: fenian8

Yes i read the link.

There is obviously more to the situation, that stands to reason. But when people need to hide behind masks, especially full grown Men to beat up migrant minors, what does that say on a local level?

There not afraid of retribution from the migrants, they are afraid of retribution from there own people and authorities! Simple cowards with misplaced rage and a distinct lack of conviction, hence the masks.

Oh, you must be talking about ISIS.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

The act of assaulting children is deplorable. Don't know how the person's in question can look at themself in the mirror.

Ya, I don't ISIS live with themselves.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

On this occasion I'm afraid we have more than ISIS to contend with. That being belligerent racist Muppets with masks rather than religious intolerant xenophobic terrorists with masks.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
The new world order needs chaos, lots of chaos in order to implement their new world order.
A world civil war would suit them just fine and a very good way to spark a world civil war would be to force 2 completely different cultures to exist in close proximity to each other.
massive numbers of these "refuges" are being forced on every major country in the world.
have you wondered why these "refuges" aren`t being sent exclusively to countries who share the same culture as them?
surely the "refuges" would prefer to go to a country that shares their culture.
edit on 30-1-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: yorkshirelad

Here's some facts, first the demographics of the UK (2011): White 87.17% Asian 6.92% Black 3.01% Here's the breakdown of sexual assaults in the UK by ethnicity of offenders cautioned (Ministry of Justice review 2013) : White 87.8% Asian 6.1% Black 4.7% How curious...........But let's ignore that, goddam facts getting in the way of an excuse to beat the crap out people due to the abhorrent behaviour of a minority.

First let me say that I am not attacking you. I am only responding because I hate statistics, as the same set of data can be used to prove, or disprove an idea or argument. What you have shared are not facts. They are just numbers which really don't tell us anything factual or useful.

Breaking it down to something easy to work with. Like a total number of people for the sake of this example, being 100.

87 are white. 7 are Asian. 3 are black.

Again for the sake of this example, there where 100 rapes.

88% times the rapist was white. 6 times the rapist was Asian. 5 times the rapist was black.

What information do you get from these numbers, other than the color of the rapist?

50 of the rapes could have been perpetrated by the same white rapist, 3 of them by the same Asian rapist and 4 by the same black rapist. The numbers would be the same but now it paints a completely different picture.

That is why I hate statistics. They are only good for painting a picture the color one wishes to make it. It is really hard to see the true colors on a canvas when everything is painted black, even if the canvas underneath is white with a bright yellow band going straight down the middle.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

When you destroy nations, that nation's inhabitants are going to go somewhere. War and drought are the two great motivators behind human migrations, and it happens that Syria and Iraq have had a steady twenty-year dose of both.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
The so-called migrant crisis isn't a crisis, it's an agenda by TPTB to destabilise stable countries through ethnic divide. This is not a racial issue, it is a mindset and culture issue. The colour of your skin does not impact on anyone, but your mindset and culture do.

If TPTB can cause enough chaos on the streets they can invoke emergency security powers which would include a form of martial law carrying sub-mandatory orders of compliance. If they get to invoke these emergency security powers, they can keep them in place for as long as they want under national security demands. While the powers are in place, the full and complete EU superstate will emerge. Governments of each European country (and Britain if it votes to stay in the EU) will suddenly and fully synchronise their political efforts to bring it about.

In fact, I would go as far to say, that when Britain does vote to leave the EU, the migrant crisis will be ratcheted up and worsen even more, because other European countries will want to follow the same path as Britain, back to self-sovereignty, and they will want to kick the migrants out of their country. The only thing that could stop this domino race to self-sovereignty would be chaos so bad that it enables them to invoke those emergency security powers and stop it in its track.
edit on 30/1/16 by elysiumfire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Either ways, anyone who breaks into my home to cause me harm will feel one hell of a wrath come down on them.

I'm not one of those people who stands on the sidelines, my attitude is: you want to kill me ? Then you're coming to hell with me, that's a promise.

Btw I don't know if that was supposed to be some kind of veiled threat or you're trying to make me look like I'm some paranoid person.

Whatever the case may be, I'm not impressed.

edit on 31-1-2016 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-1-2016 by threeeyesopen because: Grammar

edit on 31-1-2016 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

this massive migration of people didn't come from nowhere.

What do you think your government has been doing this whole time ? Obviously creating the perfect conditions for chaos to spread as people are drawing further away from those of other races.

These days the whole PC bull# consumes so many weak minded people, like any of that # matters.

It's meant to create a divide among people, and if you can't see that then I feel sorry for you.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join