It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Release full unedited video of Finicum shooting

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

just watching the video where the vehicles speed doesn't decrease until being stopped by the snowbank
so you didn't see the brake lights come on as he approached the road block? I did. It is quite impossible to know exactly how fast he was going when he entered the snowbank but it doesn't appear he was going more than 50mph to me. I would estimate his speed at around 35 to 45 judging by how far he traveled into the bank.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
a reply to: daaskapital

One can assume he was shot after he done that a couple of times.

So... it takes a couple times going for your waist before they shoot. check.

The guy was armed and dangerous. He kept moving his arms from the air to his waist. That is a red flag.

The driver should have stayed in the car or laid down on the ground. Instead he walked out with his arms up, repeatedly moved them to his waist, and was shot as a result.

I believe he moved his hands to his waist multiple times before he was shot. The last time he moved his hands to his waist may have been in an attempt to defend himself, but that's beside the point. He kept moving his arms to his waist and was shot. That's what the video shows.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: clay2 baraka

You will see what your precognitive bias tells you to see

project much? read back through my comments and particularly my first in this thread.

Who is "us"?

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital

He kept moving his arms to his waist and was shot. That's what the video shows.

No.

He moved his arms to his waist *AFTER* he was shot the first time.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

No, the reason he was shot is he moved his arms to his waist.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Who is "us"?

Us, the people who wanna hear the sound maybe? This case seems to be closed for everybody else and I bet we'll never hear the sound.
They probably don't wanna spark a violent uprising and without they could claim he was reaching for a gun, not for a gunshot wound.

Kinda funny in a very orwellian way.
edit on 29-1-2016 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
this is exactly what those guys up there wanted...a shootout....frankly, the only sympathy I have is for their families.
edit on 29-1-2016 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

How dare you question an event.

The federal government has our best interests at hand and would NEVER coverup anything!

I wouldn't hire any of these people as my lawyer!

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
this is exactly what those guys up there wanted...a shootout....frankly, the only sympathy I have is for their families.

And what people really wanted was a redress of grievences and an investigation into the BLM.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
It did appear to me that he was surrendering and got shot and only then reached in.

Of course the video is inconclusive.

It's still weird. Why did only he leave the vehicle? Did he plan a shootout but wanted to get the others in the vehicle away from the lines of fire and only then started to shoot, if indeed he did reach for his gun first?

Either it was murder by the feds or he wanted death by cop. The way he left the vehicle suggest death by cop, but if only we had sound so that we would know who shot first.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: xuenchen

No, the reason he was shot is he moved his arms to his waist.

the reason he was shot, was because he was with a bunch of nuts in the first place

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
does anyone know why these guys were stopped from attending this meeting they were travelling to?
they were going to negotiate a peace plan in my estimation?

if they were going to a neutral zone to negotiate a peaceful solution, why were they molested to the point one guy dies- instead of a peaceful solution being sought?

remember that pic a long time ago?...that mouse flipping the bird at the eagle?...
the last great act of defiance.

your uncle sam that you love does not love you. he will shoot you dead if you don't fall back in line.

life lesson chapter 1

stay in line and graze like cattle- and don't tell tales at the watering hole...the blue-faces will come for you.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Neither of you are stating fact

The only fact is he was killed when he reached

It's still possible he was shot at before he reached, it's also equally possible he was not shot at before he reached.

How about we all wait for audio where we can hear shots being fired before we make anything a foregone conclusion ?

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Discotech
a reply to: hellobruce

Neither of you are stating fact

The only fact is he was killed when he reached

It's still possible he was shot at before he reached, it's also equally possible he was not shot at before he reached.

How about we all wait for audio where we can hear shots being fired before we make anything a foregone conclusion ?

Will we get any audio though?

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Maybe he was trying to get them to stop shooting the vehicle because his daughter was inside.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

It would only cause the FBI/Local state troopers more harm than good if they didn't release audio, so I can't see them not releasing it as it would only fuel conspiracy within people

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

So. In short, the criminals ran road block A. continued to run from authorities. Ran road block B.

Thats what I saw.

Ran over a LEO.

Not what I saw. That LEO was a moron to sneak jump in front of the truck like that? WTF was he thinking?

got out of vehicle. Criminal exits vehicle raised arms, reached into belt to retrieve concealed weapon..... Text

Pretty much what I saw. He reached for SOMETHING , stupid no matter what, regardless if gun or not under those circumstances.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

It wasn't his daughter. I think he was trying to protect the women though by drawing the attention to him.
edit on 1/29/2016 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: made second sentence more specific

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Discotech

It would only cause the FBI/Local state troopers more harm than good if they didn't release audio, so I can't see them not releasing it as it would only fuel conspiracy within people

That's true, but as we've seen numerous times, for example in Ferguson, the police don't always do the smart thing to de-esculate the situation.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Contrary to popular belief they want us argueing this so we can't align ourselves under 1 banner.

They want division.

It only makes sense to want more clarity from this situation anyone else who doesn't want more clarity is simply ASSuming they know the truth.

And in sure everyone knows what happens when you assume things.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join