It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oregon protest leader Ammon Bundy is arrested, says source

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

But has happened since it started ? Has somebody been shot ?

I see Pete Santills live feed is still up but it's playing replays of his shows and people in the comments saying he's been arrested.

Can you just sum up what has happened and what is going to happen to save me reading through all 16 pages ?

@Phage, I don't really put stock in rumours but it doesn't mean I don't want to hear the rumours, social media can be helpful but I understand a lot it will be heavily biased in favour of the "occupiers"

I'm currently listening to this
they're just talking to each other but I don't really get what they're discussing having not know what's gone on
edit on 27/1/16 by Discotech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

but I understand a lot it will be heavily biased in favour of the "occupiers"

Actually, it all seems to be from the "occupiers."

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Thanks bro!

And thanks too, got the app tapping in. Also, just ignore the troll. All he seems to do is generate pages of one liners and zingers, everywhere that does not involve climate science. Clearly an attention whore.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Olivine

I'm jut listening to the live feeds Zello and I'm following social media because no one else has up to date information.

Just saw that they are letting the women and kids out.

They must be getting ready for fireworks.

I'm listening to the second in command talk from the oathkeepersZ

Also they are live streaming from inside the refuge now on a channel called protect your base I'll get a link for you

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

No. Just a realist.
One who understands that the claims made on social media are not always to be taken at face value. Unless, of course, one happens to agree with them.

edit on 1/27/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Just saw that they are letting the women and kids out.

That's a good sign.
Wait. The Bundites are "letting them out?"
They were hostages?

edit on 1/27/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Did anyone ever mention at some point in this month whether they had drones to keep an eye on things?? I feel an operation such as this should have at least taken advantage of commercial drones. Maybe they could have seen the ambush coming and avoided this assassination?

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

Follow @laurenktvz.

She's a local journalist updating on twitter

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

So the only real facts are Bundy and co are arrested, lavoy got shot and died, bundy's brother got shot and wounded.

Everything else is hear say right ?

It all seems so surreal to be honest

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Discotech

So the only real facts are Bundy and co are arrested, lavoy got shot and died, bundy's brother got shot and wounded.

Everything else is hear say right ?

It all seems so surreal to be honest

No LEOs were injured in the shooting. That has been confirmed by many sources.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Yeah. Pretty much. I know it's only details, but:

Two other people: Peter Santilli, 50, of Cincinnati, and Joseph Donald O’Shaughnessy, 45, of Cottonwood, Ariz., were arrested later in Burns, and John Eric Ritzheimer, 32, turned himself in to the police in Peoria, Ariz., the authorities said.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   

ok much appreciated, I got the Zello app going, and three diff live feeds thanks guys! It is alot of input at once, but I am staying on this with you. The more of us listening in the better. I just cant imagine why noone thought to use any drones to watch the watchers.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

Do you a have better source right now?

No?

Then please go away.

I'm sick of this #. Honestly.

I'm sick of people having a go at others like Phage because they maintain higher standards of what constitutes a sufficient source. Sure, there is also some personal bickering involved, but Jesus Christ. Staff and members were telling Phage to leave in the Putin thread he linked above, because he was telling them to be careful with the sources. What happened? In the end, all the sources those members were jumping on turned out to amount to nothing.

How about we try to verify this information before taking it at face value. And how about we stop telling others to go away because we don't agree with them.
edit on 27-1-2016 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I'm getting a "Server not found." on the youtube link suddenly. Refreshing the page didn't help. Anyone get cut off in midstream?

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: enlightenedservant

No someone who defends the government is not a patriot.

Where did you get that notion from CNN?

No, I got it from the dictionary. Literally. That was taken directly from Webster's dictionary as the links showed.

Edit to Add: And wouldn't your statement imply that our citizens in the military aren't patriots? Because they sign up to protect our government. In fact, the current Oath of Enlistment includes an oath to obey the orders of the President. Or does the President of the US somehow not count as the government?

www.history.army.mil...

So yes, patriots defend the government.

No sir, a patriot defends the Constitution from enemies foreign and domestic.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   

So what are the potential implications for aftermath of it all ?

Have all the occupiers caved in and given up now the leaders are arrested ? What was the point of it all apart from campaigning for the ranchers who got unjustly jailed ?

And is the BLM the same as Black Lives Matter or does the BLM in relation to all of this refer to something else, if it is Black lives matter then how did they get involved over something to do with ranchers ?

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

a few down websites and heavy trolling out there on this topic

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Have all the occupiers caved in and given up now the leaders are arrested ?
I don't know.

What was the point of it all apart from campaigning for the ranchers who got unjustly jailed ?
I don't think that was the actual point. I think the Bundites were using the Hammonds to promote their personal agenda. I don't think it worked.

And is the BLM the same as Black Lives Matter or does the BLM in relation to all of this refer to something else,
I see what you did there.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Ill just humor you. Bureau of Land Management. The thieve who have been stealing state land all over the country and expanding federal control, in possibly secretly utilizing the land as collateral for foreign debtors.
edit on 27-1-2016 by AmericanRealist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   

So it was more exploiting a situation for propaganda purposes and now it's failed ?

And I didn't do anything, I really didn't know it wasn't Black lives matter but I now see it means Bureau of Land Management, people really need to work on acronyms so there's less confusion for the global audience

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join