It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oregon protest leader Ammon Bundy is arrested, says source

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: Phage
I think youtube is very often not real life.

Come on, brother ... he was seated for an interview. Looked like a pretty rational person to me. He was too old to real do much harm to the Feds physically. It was his words they had to be worried about.

Indeed, his words were literally scaring the pants off of them when they witnessed crowds of 200-300 people who were concerned about the situation. Do you know what it takes to get that many people in a county of 7,100 to show up for a public meeting?
The fact that it has been reported that 400 people were waiting to hear them speak in the next county is ample evidence to me that there are some serious problems that the "authorities" don't want to be aired in public meetings.
As long as the media was happy to simply report on the two dozen or so protesters, they could let everything idle along but when word started circulating that hundreds of citizens were showing up....in the next county.

I live in a county of 30k. When our local government tried to pass an illegal tax on us there was a great hue and cry from the public. When 200 people showed up for the public meeting the good ole boys nearly soiled their britches. You've never seen such looks of abject terror on men's faces.
When 400 showed up for the second public meeting, they gave it out to the local newspaper that we had as our goal to "overthrow county government." That was the headline on the newspaper the next day despite the fact that the reporter attended the meeting and heard every word uttered and not a single word was uttered about overthrowing the government. Lots of words were uttered about requiring the governing body of the county to follow the Commonwealth's statutes on taxation. A quote from the county executive labeled me, "One of those radical Constitutionalist fringers" because I quoted the statute which required them to put the tax to a vote. Citing the laws of the Commonwealth was radical in his eyes.
He and all his cohorts in county government at that time are enjoying their retirement now. Their government was "overturned" at the next election because of the public meetings we held to discuss the issues we saw. Some of those county officials didn't escape paying for their crimes. Some did.
People showing up in numbers at public meetings will always scare the devil out of the authorities.

edit on 27-1-2016 by diggindirt because: correction

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence
Yes, I know.

rail against all his servants.

Mick Jagger, 1968.
edit on 1/27/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Thank you for the video, it is still on the air.

What I did hear that has been confirm is the FBI murdered one of the militia men in cold blood.

The guy had no weapon on him, he got out of the car got on his knees hands up in the air, and the FBI shot him 3 times in the back.

Now it is my understanding that over 5000, militia men are on their way from around the country.

The town in Oregon is in lock down under marshal law right now. The National Guard has been called in.

There is over 30 different government agency there right now.

This information came from the live link you posted a while ago.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Granite

originally posted by: diggindirt
Looks like all of you blood-thirsty folks can get your thrills now. Your hopes for violence have been fulfilled. May God have mercy on your souls for wishing it so.

Even though you are 100% correct, steer clear of threads where gang posting rules.

Just for you eyes they were on the their way to non-corrupt county for a meeting with residents to speak about Harney corrution local government. Ten miles north of Burns they were traffic stopped illegally.

Let the others wallow in swine and take the high road.
A little advise.

Genuine question... how were they illegally stopped? Shouldn't the Police have had reasonable suspicions to stop them, considering they were wanted and had recently, and forcefully, occupied a federal building?

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I just heard tha ABC has video of the entire event.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958
Tell me, did you also believe that Putin had been deposed?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   
What's going on ? I tried backtracking through the pages of this thread but all I can see is back and forth bickering between people. Can anybody give some cliff notes on what has transpired and what the current situation is ? Is it all over now or is it still on going ?

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Someone just post a picture of 150 trucks in a federal convoy.

Apparently militia members are deploying. No idea.

Well see what happens.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

I'm updating the situation on the last 2 pages.

link   

Im scanning the thread for the videos where yall getting this, could one perhaps help me narrow it down?? I also want to keep up with it. Or give me the radio stations and I will tune in.

link   
a reply to: Discotech
Depends.
How much stock do you put in claims found on social media.

link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Semicollegiate
Not exactly wasteland. It's got water.
virtualglobetrotting.com...
Is that Bundy water?

Nice vista. Looks like spring.

Out west the state and local has a claim on the water. Utah claims all of the rain water that fall on your roof. The Bundys would have a claim to some amount of the water but probably not all of it, in Nevada.

Depends on where it flows from and to.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

Look for the live feed I post and I'm listening to militia members having a discussion on a radio channel called USCF Oregon standoff on an app called Zello

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I'm afraid there will be more bloodshed over this... before there was one Timothy McVeigh, now there's thousands. I believe revenge against the federal government will be endless for killing LaVoy Finicum.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Do you a have better source right now?

No?

Then please go away.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
a reply to: diggindirt

I can agree with much of your statement, especially this part:

No citizen is unworthy of our support if that citizen's rights are being violated.

But here's the thing, the Bundy's rights weren't being violated in this situation. The entire Hammond situation had nothing to do with them. And not only did the Hammonds not want the Bundys there, the Hammomds actually turned themselves in. Think about that. The Hammonds were ok enough with their legal situation to turn themselves in to serve their time.

See, this is where you've let the dividers win.
Of course, the Hammonds turned themselves in. They are law-abiding citizens. I've thought about it long and hard.
I know that, but for the grace of God, there go I.
It doesn't matter if it's a poor man's rights being violated or a rich man's rights being violated.
It doesn't matter what color or sex the victim is.
It doesn't matter what religion or political persuasion the victim ascribes to.
All God's children got rights. The devil's children keep trying to take them away from us.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Do you a have better source right now?
Obviously you don't. But I guess you're not picky.

Then please go away.
No.

edit on 1/27/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

This is live right now.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Cool. Like Orson Welles' War of the Worlds.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   

It would be great if you would post a link or two to the sources of your late-breaking information.
Thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join