It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oregon protest leader Ammon Bundy is arrested, says source

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

It's about damn time!!!!

Golf clap

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I guess we know what kinda deal Ammon and Ryan will try to make with the feds.In exchange for testifying against their supporters they get a slap on the wrist and go back home in under a year.Remember these are wealthy ranchers and no way in hell do the Bundy Brothers seem like the type of guys who can handle prison.
edit on 043131p://3726 by mike dangerously because: (no reason given)

edit on 043131p://3726 by mike dangerously because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 04:44 AM
link   
This is what happens when you forget to call time out when leaving a siege.

Siege work: Gets boring, doesn't it.
edit on 1/27/2016 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 05:17 AM
link   

There was also a casualty, Robert "LaVoy" Finicum was fatally shot. Seven were arrested.
edit on 27amWed, 27 Jan 2016 05:17:58 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Bedlam
At least they let the kids out.
Supposedly.

That was nice of them, although are they still holding people hostage? I wasn't aware there were hostages. I thought they just showed up at the ranger station non-violently and hung around the property with guns.
edit on 27amWed, 27 Jan 2016 05:22:59 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Short Wave broadcast out of Burns www.youtube.com...

Includes eye witness account of the situation at Burns. Says the man who was shot, had his hands in the air and was on his knees, and was shot in cold blood.

edit on 27-1-2016 by misskat1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

noone is being held hostage, they let the women and kids go to keep innocents safe in the event of any violent action.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   
If this guy was shot with his hands up we can expect national outrage from the media and usual suspects on this forum, right?

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Another fizzer, no revolution here move on !

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Sorry, if already posted.

an allegded live stream from inside:

liveleak livestream

no image at the time, audio is some engine (generator?) some coughs, 2 male one female voice, hard to understand (low audio quality)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Here is another Live StreaM

www.youtube.com...

It's different from the Liveleak stream, on liveleak there is a gy speaking directly to the mic now, the youtube one is rather background noises.

Don't know if both legit, or one fake or 2 at different locations?

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
If this guy was shot with his hands up we can expect national outrage from the media and usual suspects on this forum, right?

Sure if there is video footage of it. The current sources aren't exactly trustworthy as they benefit by making him appear as a innocent patriot brutalized by the feds.

Personally, I think the guy either reached for his weapon or pointed his weapon at the police. Which would be a very bad move.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: onequestion

Just saw that they are letting the women and kids out.

That's a good sign.
Wait. The Bundites are "letting them out?"
They were hostages?

Indeed.

My first words way back on the day this all started was " they are a cult"
It is text book cult, minus the aliens coming to save us part.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Kaploink

indeed conflicting reports, check out the video posted by anon72:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
In the mean time the livestreamer showed his face on both streams:

www.liveleak.com...

and
www.youtube.com...

it's definetly david fry.

But the streams are different. i guess there is a huge time difference.
at one stage you can hear a car engine starting, with the "ding ding ding" (fasten your seatbelts), on liveleak stream that was 10 min ago, on the youtube, it was just now.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I read the first three pages of this thread, so I apologize if my comment is out of place compared to the following pages(though I doubt that to be the case).

I'm surprised at the general mindset of this thread, given the forum and the nature of it's members.

A group that is normally so accustom to questioning everything, exposing corruption, lies and the dirty handed tactics of the government, are just gobbling this up with a government issue spoon.

The odds of this being a traffic stop "gone wrong" are so unbelievably thin that it doesn't even begin to pass the smell test.

If you don't think the government(multiple three letters) had all eyes on these people AT ALL TIMES then I just don't know what to say.

They waited for this group to be isolated and away from their supporters, they STAGED a traffic stop..KNOWING full well who was in the car and that there would probably be firearms. It gave them the perfect stage to engage these people while having a nice little story to fall back on(crazy gun people open fire on poor old barney trying to issue a traffic ticket).

I wonder, how many squads were there when they were pulled over, HOW MANY officers in tactical gear. The presence of even ONE officer in tactical gear at the onset of the traffic stop should speak volumes to anyone with even one eye open.

Sadly, the narrative is going to be issued by the police/fbi through their usual propaganda channels. Good luck getting anything to do with the truth. The man, and his beliefs and convictions aside, shouldn't cloud you from seeing that the government is up to it's same old tricks.

While everyone sits and calls these people criminals and traiters(I must have missed the trial), maybe time will have a way of shedding some light on what really happened.

Women and children? Crazy anti government armed militia?
Peaceful resolution they say?

At least, at this point, the women and children involved in this incident get to walk away before they got wacoed.
edit on 27-1-2016 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

I'm glad these wanna be patriots have been arrested and I hope the book is thrown at them.

For what, trespassing?

Just curious, what are 'real' patriots dong?

Arresting people for trespassing?

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Yes we tend to be more inquisitive on this site delving deeper than what mainstream media offer to report, so maybe give us the benefit of the doubt that we did the same in this news story but found the "Bundyites" story wanting.
Sometimes people are just idiots, and because they are anti government (not that Ammon Bundy was anti government when he accepted a federal loan for 530 000) doesn't give them my unequivocal support.

I think it is a very healthy sign that a conspiracy site has members that don't always fall for each and every battle cry, that would make us foolish sheep.

Federal seizure of land is a serious subject and all these boys did was garner support for the feds as their approach was idiotic and self serving, especially given Bundy benefited from federal welfare support.

edit on 27-1-2016 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

I'm glad these wanna be patriots have been arrested and I hope the book is thrown at them.

For what, trespassing?

Just curious, what are 'real' patriots dong?

Arresting people for trespassing?

Or shooting them

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

The fact that it has been reported that 400 people were waiting to hear them speak in the next county is ample evidence to me that there are some serious problems that the "authorities" don't want to be aired in public meetings.

Exactly!!!! Problems just like these folks testified to Congress about:

Threats, Intimidation and Bullying by Federal Land Managing Agencies

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join