It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oregon protest leader Ammon Bundy is arrested, says source

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Were they driving a technically stolen vehicle as well? I heard it was a Fed/BLM vehicle.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
Eye witness report..www.facebook.com...

LaVoy...the guy who was killed..

According to the above guy who was in one of the vehicles...he talked to the guy that was riding with LaVoy..

LaVoy took off in the second vehicle and fled the cops after they were stopped..

Had a "heated" "emotional" discussion with his fellow passenger while fleeing..

He reached a roadblock and skidded into a snowbank...

Exited the vehicle and "charged" the officers (presumably armed)...

He is clear in saying that he charged him..not on his knees...not surrendering...but charged the officers.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

I don't usually say it, but this #ing guy seems like a shill. It makes sense to me he made a deal and released a eyewitness account that is different then what actually happened. Logically this guy was with that group he should be in jail as well, this # seems wacked. Just a personal viewpoint

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Does anyone know if there been any Press release yet?

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Never, and I mean never, put all your command and control in the same place at the same time...especially outside your zone of influence envelope. HUGE tactical mistake!!!

Hell....My sister and her husband have 6 children...and when they fly someplace they take different flights...just in case.. one parent will survive to take care of the kids. I always thought it was over-kill...but a different way of looking at your point.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

Supposedly 1:30 Eastern.

Now saying about 2 Eastern on CBSN live.
edit on 1/27/2016 by pteridine because: time changed for update

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

So this isn't like Waco no wives or children involved?

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
DefendYourBase
Is streaming live from within the compound on and off again, with several videos already uploaded, thanks in part to the IT efforts of David Fry.

May God be with them!

Press Updates by Lauren Martinez
edit on 27-1-2016 by AmericanRealist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

That is terrorism…and just because you or others might agree with them, makes it no less a terrorist action...do you not think that ISIS has people that agree with their grievances?

"Terrorism" as defined by the US government is a false flag, all the way back to 911. Anyone who shoots back is the enemy, labeled terrorist for mass consumption.

By the way, ISIS is a beast manufactured by the West to justify taking over middle eastern nations, (land grabbing) for oil. Besides having little to do with the people in this country protesting government land grabs, bringing ISIS into the thread just bears out my point.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
THe FBI grabbed this guy to behead the organization, in some foreign countries they would have dropped a Hell Fire missile at night into his house where his kids and wife sleep.

Keeping up appearances at home for the time being.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

Why are they excavating ground they don't own?

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

I don't usually say it, but this #ing guy seems like a shill. It makes sense to me he made a deal and released a eyewitness account that is different then what actually happened. Logically this guy was with that group he should be in jail as well, this # seems wacked. Just a personal viewpoint

His account is one part what he saw...and one part what he was told by the man sitting next to LaVoy when LaVoy sped away, came to the roadblock, hit a drift and then exited and "charged" the police...

Why would he lie about what the passenger next to LaVoy told him? Knowing the Passenger could easily dispute and confront him on the lie? Which apparently has not happened?

As for contradictory claims to what he recounts...Ammon Bundy? Wasn't at the scene of the LaVoy confrontation? LaVoy fled in the vehicle after Bundy was pulled out?

It seems like Ammon Bundy...not being at the scene of the shooting and immediately claiming LaVoy was shot with his hand-up?....that seems like a high probability of BS to me.
edit on 27-1-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Bundy was upset and convinced the rest of the sheep that occupying the place was a really good idea, if only for the benefit of Bundy and friends.

Thanks I know the official story. The mass media is playing that for the (gov.) to isolate the people demonstrating up there. They'll down play that like you just did the same way they been keeping the land grabbing quiet.

More damage control needed, ordinary people aren't that fooled by it.
edit on 27-1-2016 by intrptr because: (gov.)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

so these guys are building trenches to dig in, that's a terrible idea i don't want any bloodshed but if they are building defensive positions they are asking for confrontation, i do not fully disagree with their complaints i think some of it is valid. However i still believe in smooth transition of power, and right now is not the time for a revolution. These guys are not going to die hero's if they stick to their guns, they are going to die with no dignity, in a empty cold barren place, in the middle of no where, and they will be remembered as the crazies who squatted in a fed building, this isn't the way to be heard this is the way to be dismissed and forgotten(which is sad). I hope someone has the presence of mind to realize this.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Well they have literally been awake all night, have repeatedly made claims they are getting ready to do a last stand type of engagement. I suspect they are doing the excavation for some reason related to that.
David already said his goodbyes and I Love You's earlier in the morning while he was ranting about basically all the conspiracies we talk about here, including 9/11 inside job false flag, ISIS being armed by the West, and something about Jewish bankers. Some of those videos were uploaded separate on their channel and you can go through and watch/listen to him. He took Lavoy's death very personally, and it seems to have sent him over the edge.
edit on 27-1-2016 by AmericanRealist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Looks like new eye witness audio testimony from Victoria Sharp, who was in LaVoy's car during the confrontation, claims that he was shot at before he exited the vehicle.

I'm starting to believe that this event was done purposefully by the FED's to escalate the situation.

edit on 27-1-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Once occupied, fortifying a position doesn't end until they quit the place or are defeated. If they are digging, they have no intention of quitting.

They're not stupid, they know whats in store for them. This latest development bears that out, from their perspective

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

From this:

I have not made comment yet on what happened…

to:

The guys are just a cult…

in one paragraph. I think your position is clear. You don't have to pretend nicety to me,

I smell Waco smoke…

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

The problem at this point is they win nothing, they will be known as yallqueda and having committed yeehad I don't agree with these labels but they simply do not have enough support to make a stand, they need to retreat regroup and fight another day. They need to gather support by doing that and not lose anymore support by having a shoot out in the middle of no where, the government has full control of how this is seen at this point they need to live and be heard not die and be forgotten. However I know at times and I have thought it myself before, it is better to burn out than fade away, that's a costly thought and often you pay dearly for it.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join