It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oregon protest leader Ammon Bundy is arrested, says source

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality
You must realize that no matter what actually occurred, there will be those who will accept nothing other than murder as being what happened.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion
Because I don't blindly accept youtube as a source.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Yes absolutely, which is why I am waiting for a "play by play" as I am sure many others are for different reasons.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   

The FBI has a convoy raiding the refuge now

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Oh good enjoy remaining ignorant.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Skepticism does not equal ignorance.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Ignorance is passing judgement without first investigating what's going on and what's being said.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   

You guys need to stop responding to Phage unless you like to argue

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Is there anyone at this refuge?

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Yes there's militia members there and they just released a video saying they won't leave alive.

A convoy of federal agents is on its way.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   

I'm having trouble finding that release can you post it thanks brother.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
Poor families. They are like the Old South, trying to hold on to a past. The days when you could roam free over land. I like the BLM, but I am not trying to make money. We like the opportunity to hunt, fish, and camp without gates and fences from rich land owners. How was this an occupation anyway, when they were leaving every day.

Because they took control of the facility, meaning the workers employed there couldn't go to work. Then they started using the computers, cars, and facilities as their own, calling it their new "base of operations". They even started removing the surveillance cameras that were installed there. And the townspeople and Governor wanted them gone.

I think "occupation" is the fitting word.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

There's another live feed.

Earlier they were giving directions to a militia group on how to get there from back roads that went closed.

They have contacts inside tha are giving them information on where the police are apparently.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Things happen too fast in your country my countries authorities would negotiate 24/7,our only exception is terrorism.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   

That's true.
Nor does accepting what is being said on a youtube channel constitute "investigation."
edit on 1/27/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: muse7
Life as a Revolutionary War Soldier

The soldiers were of all ages from young boys to old men. The majority of the soldiers, however, were ages 18-24. Young boys in the army worked as messengers, water carriers, and drummers.
Many wives, mothers, and children followed the army. They sewed clothes, cooked meals, tended the sick, and washed the laundry.

Camp Followers

Some women were economically unable to maintain their households in their husband’s absence or wished to be by their side. Known as camp followers, these women followed the Continental Army; serving the soldiers and officers as washerwomen, cooks, nurses, seamstresses, supply scavengers, and occasionally as soldiers and spies. The women that followed the army were at times referred to as “necessary nuisances” and “baggage” by commanding officers, but at other times were widely praised. These women helped the army camps run smoothly.

Many of the brave soldiers who sacrificed everything in the Revolution were young teenage minors.

In any case, if there are children at this occupation, they are probably only a very small handful that have to join their parents for lack of any other option. It is not as if they are running a daycare or grade school up there.
edit on 27-1-2016 by AmericanRealist because: man this post showed up an hour later.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Things happen too fast in your country my countries authorities would negotiate

Negotiate what? The Bundites demanded that convicted felons be released from prison. The Bundites demanded that the federal government surrender its land.

The Bundites have been sitting there for three weeks. Too fast?

edit on 1/27/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Are the bundites like a militant group of mennonites? Lol

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   

There are paranoid schizophrenics armed with guns in my country that make even weirder demands yet my countries authorities usually defuse the situation without anyone getting killed

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   

I know what trite means of course.

It is a land grab and the farmers and ranchers are aware of it because they get it and most of the unproductive and the docile govserfs don't and never will. I spit on the servants of the ruling class metaphorically at least.

I see a number of unique variables in that post that place it beyond "trite". I think you imbibe in drink and then work these threads for entertainment value. Nothing wrong with that. Carry on as I must rise soon enough.

new topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join