It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 292
<< 289  290  291    293  294  295 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Look where we are standing
Lets cast off all this branding

Surrounded by good people
Gathered 'round a steeple
Defrost a heart,
the lost art
/

Your flow is undeniable

This place is so reliable

Ok let me check it out.

edit on 12-1-2017 by Mousygretchen because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-1-2017 by Mousygretchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

YES!

you do get me haha.

you could start writing poetry lol.

EDIT:

nice edit.

I'm so glad you are here, a part of this wonderful place.

edit on 12-1-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

I went from a need to destroy those controlling the path, to trying to give people on the path more freedom to change courses on their own accord.

Pretty gracious of you to allow such a thing Reverbs... for discussions sake; what makes you think you had any control over any of that to begin with?

Doing things with intent and some outcome in mind as motive; is pretty pathological... of course; such a thing is a normalcy. But honestly; very unfortunate that it is one. Only because it is an extreme of control; that thinks it has a right or license to control others; whether that occurs through manipulation and deciet doesn't even appear abnormal when it is accepted as normal.

The reason it is abnormal; is it attempts to remove another persons free will, for whatever purpose and intent the person desiring to do so has in mind... and is a form of gaslighting; that if the person that is a target of such manipulation were to know or be aware of it; would likely not give consent to such a thing; as it is not only a marker of sociopathic behavior but one of psychotic behavior as well.

red flag red flag red flag as no honesty takes place in such a mode or expression of being; not to others and not even to oneself; which is the one whom such is serving when doing such a thing... totally not required because there are many people out there that will consent to whatever it is you have in mind; if one is simply honest about it... the slight of mouth is not a magic trick many people appreciate as the trick is played on them making them the fool or butt of the joke; of course th person not caring only derives more ego feeding and sense of power from that manipulation as the reward system that encourages them to continue to do so; instead of actually change the behavior that actually leads to a better quality of life and peace.

Thought this something to be aware of; if you weren't already.
edit on 13-1-2017 by BigBrotherDarkness because: quote

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

Well, I was talking about my deep past. Imagine 13 years old when you read what I wrote.

And yet I keep hitting my head on walls of other peoples control systems. Call it culture.

I'm not in the business of control.

In fact I will make a direct threat. (last time I did I got fully #ed)

If you are in the business of control I will destroy your future.

That is what I do.

This is why I am here.

And presumptuous name big brother... You have not once gauged me correctly. It's odd given that you seem to gauge other people on point.

**I'm so gracious because I support freewill?
jesus...

I hope you are just trying to balance the conversation.....

but:

Doing things with intent and some outcome in mind as motive; is pretty pathological

that is insanity.

don't eat with a motive to be fed, because that's pathological.
hmm?
and we part ways again.
edit on 13-1-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   

So you were in the mindset of a thirteen year old when you wrote that? Well, thirteen year olds do not have much control over anything... and in such times of feeling helpless; will not only bang their heads against walls, cut or starve themselves in order to have some sort of feeling or control or power over the direction that their life takes.

So as an adult you still feel this way? The heirophant of any journey forces one to ask this single question: Who or what is holding you back... when honestly looked at without pointing fingers or the mind at others being responsible then one is forced to do the adult thing and take responsibility for it themselves.

Of course coping with adversity at a young age; can mean some of those coping mechanisms are not beneifical as an adult that should have full control over themselves; but since those coping mechanisms were seen as positive and a safe place to go like Superman in his fortress of solitude? They are actually a hinderance when one has free will and power to take command over their own life and the direction it takes; to not be crippled by old habits and coping just because they are comfortable out of familiarity.

Eating is a natural function; no one conspires to eat unless they have to steal the food in order to do so... it was pretty clear; that I was refering to manipulating people in order to get control through devious or decietful methods... yet another behavior of children as a coping mechanism to get what they want or desire but really don't need... like pitching a fit for a toy in a store isle being no different than pitching a fit because a girlfriend or other adult will not do as you expect or attempt to command them to do in that ideal world so one can get what they want out of it... as such people age? Their tactics of manipulation get more and more complex in order to get their way or be in control or at least sense that they are.

I speak of observations about life itself; each thing could and should be taken impesonally because it effects more than one person in it's manifestation as a behavior to be observed... having seen such a thing and observed such a thing and what it leads to time and time again? I point such things out; as it is a way that people self sabotage and do not even know it or are aware of it... so going on defense as if I was attacking you, instead of hey heads up if you or anyone else for that matter were not aware of it? Such a thing is not doing anyone any favors but the self doing it doesn;t know that; because unless one honestly looks deeply into it? Will not see it... and if they do see it; and not specifically this in particular?

But even what I said about many mystics etc. not wanting equals becomes a sort of control; because when the people become equals? Then what use is the mystic etc going to be? So they end up feeding off of the people looking for help; but have actually ensnared themselves and end up living in denail that; that is what they are actually doing.

Same thing... excuses never lead to any progress at all; just a continuance that does not help anyone.

So if what you said in your heart of hearts is true about wanting to point to people on the path; then dropping what does not help others; regardless of what it causes or creates for the self to experience? Is the proper way to go about it.

No it is not easy; I'm not going to pretend it is either... the easiest is to throw up my hands walk away and write the world off and everyone ernestly seeking or reaching out to help and support in that endeavor when it does get too damned tough to continue.

You know how Peeple has stated; sticking to the script or lie one tells themself? Same thing just said in a way more wordy manner.

Perhaps I have neglected my "personal" needs for others needs a bit too much and to an extreme... I've seen it as a worthwhile trade off sacrifice of my needs and treating others better than they would likely ever treat me. Of course that is inviting the ego back into a house that no longer exists... thankfully people have stepped in my path and pointed at things very very painful to look at or were hard to see; and instead of lashing out at them? Looked that what they were pointing at... the reaction I have seen of others not taking the same as a lesson as I have? Has left them screaming someones name at bathroom doors so and so why wont you talk to me? why are you avoiding me?

Duh because all you're saying or demanding is only about you... demanding explainations like they owe them something; when they as an adult don't owe another adult a damned thing unless written in legalease where both parties have signed it with a witness to notarize it. Not even realizing? Because the self not only expects but demands it? That person they are screaming at? Gave them the best damned lesson they will ever have in a long time... if they do one thing... set the self down and take a really good look at it... that dude yelling at the ladies room door is an animal that has backed someone into a corner... ferociously snapping at them like a wild rabid dog thinking they have any right or control over someone else... like they OWN them. Rediculous and not the behavior of adults; but nevertheless. an "adult" doing it.

Well, I'm not yelling at your bathroom door... I am pointing at what will keep people from doing it; or having to go through it; if they do one thing? Honestly look at how they attempt to control others in their life...

So was this the expected reply to what you wrote? Or something different than what previous reactions have given you when you've done the same thing in the past?

If I didn't care about you I'd have shown you a mirror of yourself; so you could hate me but it would really only reflect you... instead I gave you a looking glass; a shortcut to however many years it would take yourself or others in it's contemplation to see all the senarios in which they have watched seen or been a part of what I am explaining has played out; why it has, and how to see the lesson in it... without actually having to do through it, or if they have keep repeating it until they finally do see it.

You are not your actions; unless they become habitual patterns supported by thought... so why should I guage you Reverbs? Do you want judgment... not my place; as I show people how to judge themselves in the face of reality. I can't ever know you because I am not you... so judgment is best left up to you as that responsibility. Same with everyone else; and it is of course; freewill to do so or not... best to hold oneself accountible for ones actions before someone else does. That's how taking control of oneself without banging your or anyone elses head against a wall actually occurs... whether one is 13 or 300.

edit on 13-1-2017 by BigBrotherDarkness because: clar.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 03:20 AM
link   
You guys got me thinking, which made me notice something and now I need you for some fact checking:

Is it an established known that there are clubs knowing a lot more about this hermetics occult ancient knowledge stuff than the average Joe?

Because to me it is.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs
well, at least im not pissing you off so that's good. I'm not really trying to get anyone because I used to do that to an extreme in my youth living totally in my head judging everything. Mostly I think my stubborn is showing and I don't really think like other people..

No one thinks like other people. Each configuration is unique, that is why I find dialogue to be such a beautiful meaning word. A really good conversation can send you into realms you didn't even know existed. Sadly, many just want an audience, a platform. They talk but don't listen.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 03:35 AM
link   

We weren't married, so no divorce, and he didn't disappear, he hung over me like a spectre. Watching, waiting. My son is mourning for his Dad whom he loved, looked up to, but knew nothing about. No one did. He had different faces, roles he played. I had to write the eulogy, I did it for my boy, no one else. I captured odd moments, embellished and inflated them, created a picture that my son could hold on to. I don't honestly feel that he ever has to know otherwise, but should that change, should something emerge to change that, I have a story straight in my head that is truth without the hard edges. I am terribly sad that my son has to grow up without a Dad, and I cried rivers of snot, never once wished him dead but I also cannot deny that I am finally able to relax for the first time in so many years.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Depends what you mean by "average Joe"?

Depends upon the organisation and the individual too.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Yes and such people rotely go through it; in ritual re-enactments to mimmick actual realization and then pat each other on the back as if they actually know something other than going through the motions and acting a part or playing a role instea of putting in the effort... so they can feel above everyone else in order to control those not privy to such a thing without membership to clubs and secret orders... unless of course they actually put all the work and dedication into it that has nothing to do with pretend time that ends up as the same unreality and nonsense instead of actual realization that slaps them directly into reality... it is a huge cabal to do two things control others and make money off of it... this is done by weaving all sorts of triggers into programming so those being illicited behave in a way expected for them to behave or act when the trigger is pulled for them to do so.

Here is an example of how this sort of thing is weaved into society... much of it operates on the subconscious level using cultural belief and norms in order for the programming to work and those effected by it respond or react accordingly to that programming once the trigger is pulled... it's kinda why there are closed borders and the onflux of others is seen as a danger and a threat... because that leaves large groups of people that will not be effected or triggered by such a thing as it typically has to start early so that the pavlovian response desired actually occurs as intended or planned. All it takes is a group of people unaffected to go hey wait a minute this is bull $h!t and poof the spell is broken... so limiting that is of course very desirable.

themaskofgod.blogspot.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness

Yes and such people rotely go through it; in ritual re-enactments to mimmick actual realization and then pat each other on the back as if they actually know something other than going through the motions and acting a part or playing a role instea of putting in the effort... so they can feel above everyone else in order to control those not privy to such a thing without membership to clubs and secret orders... unless of course they actually put all the work and dedication into it that has nothing to do with pretend time that ends up as the same unreality and nonsense instead of actual realization that slaps them directly into reality... it is a huge cabal to do two things control others and make money off of it... this is done by weaving all sorts of triggers into programming so those being illicited behave in a way expected for them to behave or act when the trigger is pulled for them to do so.

Nailed it

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Anaana

Sorry to hear it was more of a prison than freeing in any kind of mutual support towards goals beneficial to the both of you and your son's future barring of course what happened... but if not it obviously sounds like freedom was the result.

I've been in the recieving end in an abusive relationship; what gets typically termed as battered woman syndrome... first it started with her poking fun like little names until they turned into insults and then full on provocation and hitting knowing full well I wouldn't raise a hand to her, but that's where she was wanting to take it; because to her that was the "normalcy" she grew up with not having that in her life? Didn't allow her to feel normal... I saw enough of it growing up it was obviously the last damned thing i wanted to be or re-enact as it got no where; and as she whittled my self esteem down to nil to the point where I felt i desrved every last bit of it, when it was where she was deriving her sense of self esteem and power? Enough finally became enough, I gave her a huge bottle of her favorite booze, she passed out... I packed what crap of mine i could and bolted.

Someone later; started in on the same pattern... and i said oh hell no; not going through that again and got the hell out of there. I always suggest squirreling away some funds for that just incase; because if it gets to the point of wholly dependent on someone and many abusers want childern as a reason to trap or hold onto a woman in order to control her or keep her? It's something that can be a life savor to have some stashed away and that it is something to watch out for I was trapped for a few months having to put up with way more abuse than need be from not stashing something away... fools rush in eh?

Thanks for being honest; sharing something difficult for many to be be open about; and I am sorry you had to contrive things... even if it was in order to save someone's feelings; I have noticed women tend to do that quite frequently and it takes a hell of a lot of strength and self sacrifice to put others feelings first... so I don't see it as something bad; as the intent in doing so balances out the act but that of course won't prevent the guilt from having done so... having to suck up one's own feelings so another person has better ones? If anyone has ever wondered what selflessness looks like in action? That... thanks for saving his feelings; and I hope if there is a question later he gets it, and understands so you can finally exhale it out in relief...

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Given your interest in nutrition, perhaps I can pick your brain. I can't gain weight, I have found that one of the reasons for this is that I cannot digest fats very well, or at the moment, at all, even oils are giving me problems now. What can I eat that has almost no fats but will help me gain weight? I get blank stares in the health food shops, and the doctor is only offering anti-depressants. Any suggestions?

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 04:17 AM
link   

I've got to go now so I can't as yet respond proportionately, work beckons, but thanks, that was all really nice stuff, and it did me good to read it. I wasn't really looking for that which made it all the nicer to hear (read).

Thank you, sincerely...and ta ta for now.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 04:47 AM
link   

No worries; supporting someone comes in many forms it's just what friends do... but thanks for the thanks, hope you've a nice day. No expectations on replies eh... if you later feel something needs to be about it? So be it I'll be listening.

Of course tired and need to get some rest... it's getting daylight meaning the monsters are about to be all about; this particular one needs to return to the crypt not exactly a huge fan of daylight but glad it's there for all that require it.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Well, as for bulking up believe it or not carbs are what you need not fat.
By the way are you having gallbladder issues?

Here's what we give the football players. (I cook for giants lol)..

It's pretty basic added thing to any meal or between meals as a snack.

Any sort of protein powder like muscle milk..
and then a complex carb powder like CytoCarb II
mix those two into a smoothie ice and fruit.. water if needed.
or smoothie mix...

for meals id go with lean meat and potatoes..

I'm actually trying to gain weight but my metabolism forgot to slow down, maybe in my 40s lol..
It's all I can do to keep myself at 180 and even then I look skinny as hell.

There were people at my house so instead of ordering a pizza just for me I got two in case anyone else wanted some, and they didn't so I ate both pizzas.. That was my dinner.. So I know all about not gaining weight. Good thing I work around food. I wouldn't be able to afford to feed myself.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

no my man.. I have no idea what you are responding to.

I don't need to control anything. If I did I would have to have thoughts to make that happen and stress of the distance of what I think should be to what is..

I don't have any of that.

I was only trying to explain some people have trouble understanding what I say and I know it's mostly my fault, but it has to be that way for now.

I'll say this very clearly I am only in this thread because you guys are here. I honestly don't care what you guys do or not. I don't really care what anyone does. That sounds selfish but it's kind of the opposite of that.

but I will keep talking in strange ways because sometimes I do have breakthroughs with people. whether it's for them or for me or for both of us it's progress of some kind. But in all honesty I'm not looking for anything. Talking to people is like a curiosity while I go about my own business.

I think I said it here I already found too much.
I don't actually want to see anymore.
But for some silly reason my life is like this arrow always pointing to the woo.

and who am I even talking to when you write this:

Doing things with intent and some outcome in mind as motive; is pretty pathological

again you didn't explain this insanity. EVERYTHING is pathological?

you are pathologically typing keys with a desired outcome of words on a screen..

...sometimes...

haha ok and then I laugh and walk away.

cya round guys. my day off and it's like 70 degrees outside? Like wah?
3 or 4 days ago the low was 0 degrees..
haha mmmmm

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Not your anything Reverbs... that idea was the whole thing I was pointing at; with control equating to ownership... and well yeah you can dismiss it as turning a phrase. But it is your phrase; so own it instead.

Subtle physcological protections become projections; if you want to speak breakthroughs...

But you've seen enough and are just biding time and coping with life the best way you can.

Fair enough it is your lot in life when accepting such things and hey your career is looking promising towards building better before I retired off of salary I was making about 22-23 an hour not including benefits and after taxes I my bills were low and held no debt so it just kept pilling up; and the ladies at the bank window kept getting friendlier and friendlier... good luck with your oyster and great advice on the diet btw. Since you can't put on any yourself; perhaps parasites? Black Walnut tincture...

"Doing things with intent and some outcome in mind as motive; is pretty pathological."

Since you are done investigating? That is the insanity of the world the up and down spiral; the see-saw teeter totter of the world of emotions good days and bad days... why? It builds karma. That is the door to ceasing it the madness of the world reflected in onself that will end it. Negatve and positive intention projected onto the world... mind plants a seed or hatches a plan, speech talks about a plan to self or others in refining or sharing the plan and then body carries it out. When such a thing occurs towards objects we manipulate no fault; when it is turned towards people?

There's no way out until such behavior is stopped... karma will still accumilate; even with good intention, instead of just being and speaking and acting to what arises... like being in a fast paced work environment such as assembly line, no time to perform any function other than the function assigned or else you clog up the entire works in the chain and all of it grinds to a halt and no one else was at fault... the latter image is one of birth and death; and the way out of becoming that leads to rebirth in suffering. One has to build karma for such a thing to contiue... so what ends? Birth, death, and suffering one is uncreated unborn and is in the immortal womb, becoming then becomes a choice; not a fate.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Well um the fastest way to do that would be thru foods like sugary baked goods...Yu know.. Cakes, pastries, dougnuts..But like I cant recommend that to you on good conscious cause yeah.. its not good. that's how people get addicted to sugar. yeah and then you get spitty stuff like insulin spikes and inevitable diabetes.

Carbs is generally the right answer.. but it comes with all kinds of bad side effects like I mentioned.

I would get creative with carbhohydrates...Or you could maybe just go for fried shrimp. Eat lots of fish in chips or fried shrimp but like... theres no really simple good answer for that.

If you can afford it, would say eat shrimp+veggetable tempura everyday for dinner...

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

LOl yeah and then by ur 40s you will have a dad bod? LOL..no..i cant imagine that..lol.

But seriously like... u can NOT predict the weather around here...it will be whatever it wants 2 be

top topics

<< 289  290  291    293  294  295 >>

join