It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 163
<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom
You sure scare the crap out of me.

Kidding. You're cool.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

All very strange, i have to also indicate here that the very mysterious sources that i referred to in suggesting to KPB that he had created the Astr0 thread and the Hiddenhand thread were Demonic, in no way reliable but extremely powerful and part of my own ongoing experience, i'm going to stand by my own judgement that the writing style and behavioural pattern is the same.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Kantzveldt

Very,very strange. So if they're not reliable but extremely powerful, how can you be confident that those judgements are correct and not a trick to make you doubt your previous beliefs?

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: beansidhe

That's a good question, they said they were Demonic but they also made the case for themselves as the Angels of Truth and Justice and convinced me of the truth of such, that it's all the same, they also claimed they were Faeries, i've been in an extended dialogue with them and they've had me questioning everything and insisting on establishing the facts for myself and following my own judgement, don't just believe everything the Faeries tell you...they also say they love you sooooooo

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Doubt is a very good thing in ones path many say they have no doubts and unshakable faith well if you require a crutch of faith then its obvious there can be doubt. Many a person has fallen into stagnation by clinging to a belief as a solid ground to stand on and get very closed minded and use belief as a sword and faith as a sheild... when without truely any doubts that could arise by forsaking both belief and faith... then truth cannot help but stream in like a deluge to wash all the stagnant crap theyve been sitting on thats hardened into a mountian away. Yeah firm ground of dried poop but it still stinks to high heaven...

Of course Im a bastard when it comes to giving doubts especially with the god business... just because its lazy people wanting to be spiritually taken care of think they are then create all sorts of hell in the real world thinking the spiritual is all sewn up... yeah still sowing alright with all that judging because that ego has fashioned god right into their very own image... no different than any other concept theyve bitten as reality or truth in all that subjectivity... and whats worse is trying to point to truth using subjectivity so it clicks and people actually start growing instead of hey yes bury me under more poop please or ive made quite a mound of it myself and quite happy to judge from on high...

sigh what to do what to do... of course itll be finish my latest art project which is an RV, then let some lass cave man me over the head and we lazily explore this country together looking for random adventures... making people sickly jealous of the adventures is of course a side effect that cant be helped.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Aye, but remember they'll tell you anything you like...
Be careful, K and be well.

B x

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 05:39 AM
link   

thank you very much!
for sharing your intriguing experiences.

can you say a bit more about how did you build up your "magical defense". The things you were talking before about emails and wrong address, it was a metaphor right? if so...for what?

is ignoring and just purely observing the message and wait to "pass by" a good "firewall" : )

or what kind of practices in your opinion are advised - to have some kind of defense?

also I wonder if scary thoughts and images "they" send you into awareness (conscious or unconscious ie. dreaming) the only type of attacks or are there possible also direct physical attacks?

I don't really bother with Kev and his alleged accounts on ats. He certainly shows enough intelligence to be able to pull it off. But I don't really get it why would someone go to such lengths to influence random people with wired stories. Although I am not aware yet of deeper inner workings of the mind and our interconnectedness, so it may have some use not known to me.

What do you think would be the real motive if one person is behind both accounts posting such threads?

edit on 1462531390543May435433116 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

Yes, doubt is healthy every now and then but if it takes over, if it becomes your driving force then it isn't much help at all. Like you say, it's how we grow. I guess one answer would be moderation or temperance, balancing one extreme off the other slowly and carefully.

Good luck with your art project and in finding a lass who's good at cave-manning.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   

well doubts are a very thin ice for me.

on one hand, doubt is the major blockage within us. Traces of fear, uncertainty, not knowing, etc...
on the other, without doubt you can really get of track. Trace of arrogance, pride, etc...

Balanced and healthy relationship with ourself and others for me is "the lock".
Complete honesty "within and without" is "the key".
... and I don't know what kind of metaphor I would use for humbleness but I am sure it is there somewhere!

: )

I think that there is a possibility to attain the mind without any doubt whatsoever, that would be for me considered an attribute of the final self realization.
edit on 1462532647504May045043116 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   

You sound like me haha..

Did I ever tell you I was offered a faerie tent in the woods with a fast car and Internet?

You know come to think of it I can't even trust you guys here.

My personal way of going about things is continuously taking in new info and seeing if I map it all out if more or less oh my puzzle pieces come into arrangement. Like movies in my head or thought experiments.

For whatever reason it seems to me I got good info from "bad" things. Of course that info was also leading me down a dark road, so you have to literally figure it out on your own. Only experience can truly help.

Funny thing I was just watching this show and it's showing the manipulation I went through. A weird mix of love and deceit. If I was hard wired in any one direction I would have easily fallen prey, but my own strength is my flexibility. I bent.. I bent hard but my trunk did not snap.

I was right on the edge though.

Actually I chose a mission or something like that to be sort of a shaman psychologist..

Even when I talk of this weird stuff I have good will in my heart and all is forgiven. I try to make people happier or stronger or wiser whatever.. Hence my heavy use of emoticons.

One reason I evaded talking about what happened to me was I didn't want anyone taking me seriously and becoming afraid. Fear can really suck. Though it can also motivate you to be better.. It all depends on the dose.

I'm glad to be back in good heart shape without my energy being sucked out of me like draining blood.

Any way only demons I've come across tried to make me feel worthless and pitiful. I've out grown them. I've only met a couple "demonic" things that have helped me in any way and they seemed to help me only so I may die later or be used in some way.. I can't really differentiate the concept of angel or devil anymore..

But whatever is inside me that makes me love and psychic and intuitive. It grows stronger. It's my guide. Nothing outside of me (if there is such a thing) gets to tell me anything. It's filtered through my "knowing" and dealt with accordingly.

I'd be careful because what happened to me snuck up on me out of no where. The only warning was I felt the energy of it. Powerful.. More than I've seen in me or anywhere really.. Quite the wake up call.

If something is too good to be true it probably is. The only way to not be controlled is to control yourself. Only way to do that is to not be the one receiving "information" eh I make it up as I go, but what a crash course I was given in all things "weird"

And I thought the black triangle experience was the top my life would see..

Hahaha yea...

Lol.

Love you guys and thanks for the thread (at mr op).

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: UniFinity

I don't really bother with Kev and his alleged accounts on ats. He certainly shows enough intelligence to be able to pull it off. But I don't really get it why would someone go to such lengths to influence random people with wired stories. Although I am not aware yet of deeper inner workings of the mind and our interconnectedness, so it may have some use not known to me.

What do you think would be the real motive if one person is behind both accounts posting such threads?

Lol..

Umm I can think of a lot of reasons as I was on the receiving end of such a thing..
I was almost a puppet and watched other almost puppets try to make me more and somehow it all came crashing down..
Well I know how ha..

You can become part of a "hiddenhand" agenda quite easily especially if you have your guard facing the wrong way because the one telling the story is "on your side" since they are exposing "truths" but actually they are leading you down their path they put you on.

For what??

I don't know what end games people have but ATS is for sure not all rainbows and butterflies.
Well some people were like death cults some were world burning in flames people. Everyone has some agenda. Mine is to try any way I can to help people see each other as the same. Or at least similar enough they don't feel the need to drop a bomb on my head.

PS. I have no opinion on KPB and astr0..
It's not my care or place but I have members I keep an eye on and even after 10s of account changes I still have their "signature" on lock.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

I hear ya about not trusting anyone.. . but would expand it to things, too... and glad you opened up about true "high strangeness" ... but one piece of advice you likely already know is "trust and know your core self"... not the self that reacts to your perceived surrounding, or wants anything "shown" you.. . meaning shown anything that controls/effects others in their perception of you, but the self that just is, observes and reacts, or not, while knowing it all could be a poorly written, or brilliant, show.

Unattachment towards the environment, I suppose I mean... but attachment in the form of well wishes to the core sentience, like you, because it (they, us) could well be (or might as well be) "you" too.

That particular "want" usually called (or found to be, after a long struggle) love... an acceptance, gladness for existing and well wishing for sentient systems, is what I mean ... and we'll make it through (or so I glean).

If that was even legible... this core sentience hasn't had his coffee yet and had quite the night.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Yup, demons (whatever ya wanna call it) lie... paranormal critters lie, but they aren't bad at it, they use truth.

That's why I mentioned that I, too, wondered if astr0 was KPB at first... "they" play with ego, perceptions and use them.

And it, ultimately, doesn't matter.. .except where doubt can erode relationships... they don't like trust and love, for some reason.

Every brush I've had with them dealt with eroding deep connections with others and sowing doubt.

Which is why they can suck it... I'd rather trust, love and be burned once in a while.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Glad you are here, brother.

That was a wild read... and some decent advice, observations. You're a "good one."

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: UniFinity

I didn't build up any magical defense really it was the Faeries all along and i know that now because they've explained everything to me, well not everything only what i needed to understand, it was the Faeries because it involved the Faerie people, and that as it turned out was the most important point.

The email stuff wasn't a metaphor they can control the internet but physical attacks are only what people do under evil influence and they hate that, it was about fighting evil and the Faeries were the solution not the problem, all i can say about KPB is that the Faeries were outraged at his posts.

edit on Kam531126vAmerica/ChicagoFriday0631 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Also gotta admit, this "reality" is a great teaching tool...

in fact, I couldn't conceive of a better one (shuffles off to make coffee, shaking his head in wonder)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
heh, some "walls/screens" hate even the perception of penetration...

but we're all just spit-ballin' here and assure the "faeries" nobody's illusion will be penetrated anytime soon! : )

eta: and if they mean "he has some stuff wrong" then sure... and the man agrees, all the time. I have a sneaking suspicion we wouldn't be "here" if we had it all figured out!

so take care and hold onto yourself.

edit on 5/6/2016 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/6/2016 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
This keeps getting in my face ...

Every time i tap the new topics tappy thing ...

Bam ... you are there !

Ok.

Why do birds ...
( no ! See what you did there )

Wake me at Sparrows fart ... every morning.

Then .. STFU as soon as it it too late for that last dream sequence.

And then you are knackered for the rest of the day ?

Real reasons only please !

Unless you stumble on to one of my selective yet terribly humorous epithets ...

edit on 6-5-2016 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

And good morning to you! Heh

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   

You are So cool! heh, and a smart sweetheart

new topics

top topics

<< 160  161  162    164  165  166 >>

join