It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 160
<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Kantzveldt

Ok gotcha.

This is your admin assistant job for the old gods.

That was all I needed to know.

You will sort that out your own way.

Kev

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Alright that's what was involved a collective, obsessional development around a focal point, exceptional use of mind control methodology by those without any knowledge in such in drawing others into the collective through sexual involvement, people suddenly going into this mode across differing geographic locations, a cult forming involving not only total sexual union but mind merge, like i said sort of great fun but the mind control methodology being employed is off the scale creepy weirdness, i was getting calls from people who'd gone round to peoples houses they know and realized with horror they were all kinda possessed and it was all about taking part in some mad orgy, i've spent half the week making sure i retained control of my own mind, it wasn't fun walking down the street and others commenting on everything you're thinking , at one point this woman walked past me, they thought that was rude and she was stopped dead in midstride, her head jerked round to look at me as if to say wtf just happened, she remained in frozen position for around 20 seconds as i was looking back thinking oh crap, that's a question of the interface involved, anyway those are the basics.

I don't really want to say anymore at this point as i don't want this receiving much attention so please respect that...

a reply to: beansidhe

I can't step out of it hopefully though i can regulate it, because of the emotional involvements, it's a question of controlling one's own thought process, or at least trying to, establish order across the network.

edit on Kpm531123vAmerica/ChicagoTuesday0331 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: johnb

Oh it's nice to have you back, and I'm glad you got to come home for a bit. Nice weather for it.

Yes, you reminded me: EYES, baddog, eyes.

Good timing, by the way.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Welcome back. Its been a while.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Understood and thanks for the brief... utterly fascinating and horror movie trope level weirdness... I have had brushes with such before and even talking about it to most anyone brings concerns about sanity ... I certainly get it.

It has the whiff of "Old Gods" returning...strange. I'll be very interested when (if) you can share more.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

And yes, glad to read you John, sounds lovely... very lovely ...

you just dropped in at a dramatic moment when it 'got real' and Old Gods are coming forth... strange times, indeed.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Yeah, kinda great fun but creeptastic. There's always one who goes too far...
Seriously though, look after yourself here. If it's making you unhappy, pay attention to that.

If you don't want to say anything else, that's fine but like everyone said, if you need to talk we're here, arsing about on baddog's plastic cafe chairs, waiting for you to come back.

eta: that last phrase was more creeptastic than anything else I could have imagined. Sorry about that. You know what I mean.

edit on 3-5-2016 by beansidhe because: eta

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

There isn't or at least wasn't any sort of cult this just sort of developed spontaneously and i haven't been drawn into anything, it's just that i'm connected to those involved and am picking up on the emotional intensity.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

I have to say that sounds difficult, Kantz. Not to mention infringing on one's normal sense of reality.
It also sounds disruptive, chaotic, like people don't really know what they are doing... Yikes!

Wishing peace and balance, clarity and strength where needed. I feel for those drawn in to something that turns out to be bigger than they are in a bad way... Scary.

- AB

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

I hope you can process what is coming in to your space right now to the point you feel you can share, or happily move away from.

Sending you the feeling of warm sunshine on your face, with you eyes closed and face tipped up to welcome it, the sounds of birds and the smell of Spring. It's the best I can do and all I have to offer.
Best, Zazz.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I totally understand your not wanting to 'give attention' to what you've been experiencing by talking about it, but...

...could I just ask:

Do you think that whatever was going on was related to (or indicative of) anything involving the 'state' of the world?

It's okay if you don't feel comfortable responding

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Which system of thought or "metaphysics" do you find has some apparent reality baked in, if any?

I'm answering that question everyday in every way.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Yes sure, i went directly into their mind and told them exactly what they needed to know and what they needed to do to end the situation, and at the end they realized i'd been in charge of proceedings that in fact i had become them, that's closeness for you, and were extremely grateful said goodnight and much love and you're welcome, they'd been living in an evil dream state with hysteria, that's the short version, i did this for four hours, now i've terminated the connectivity as far as these things can be terminated, returned to normal, which i needed to have confidence in before engaging in such procedure and worked upon when i first noticed the situation developing, it was actually easier than typing this but once people realize that you have become them that is sort of weird but if it's someone you love and trust no problem, a beautiful and incredible moment, i blew a few peoples minds tonight in a good way and it needed doing, including my own really, fortunately not many around here will believe this...

a reply to: lostgirl

Well yes but only in terms of general problems and potential remedies, this involved people close to my heart and i'd go to any extreme to help them, it pushed me and was a learning experience, it is a case of world watch out but the immediate issue is resolved.

a reply to: AboveBoard

Yes tonight became about greater reality, but i haven't been wasting my time studying Mesopotamian belief systems that's for sure, it wasn't scary for myself because it's my everyday reality and everything felt perfectly natural, for the others involved it was beyond awesome, i don't want to trivialize any of this in winding down here, amongst friends.
edit on Kpm531123vAmerica/ChicagoTuesday0331 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

Which system of thought or "metaphysics" do you find has some apparent reality baked in, if any?

I'm answering that question everyday in every way.

Ah I see. You answer without providing useful information. You must be a shaman.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

I answered truthfully and to the point. In fact exactly on point...it's all I got.

Shamans tend to dress gaudy
I'm no Shaman sir.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Sometimes i don't really care what system a person uses, as you can really
use any "inner mind map" you wish, so long as you are faithful to it, and
generally achieve the exact same results.

I think that a lot of practictioners are very aware of this, especially
ceremonial magicians.

If I wished, I could have come up with a system for myself, which used
my little ponies to map to various parts of the inner mind and body
and it would work splendidly, again, so long as I was faithful to
the "inner mind map". I could call upon Rainbow dash for this
function, and some other cranky Pony for another function.

There are metaphors and there is "infrastructure". Metaphors map to
infrastructure, which none of us may ever truly understand.. and
that's 'OK'.

The rub can come, when someone takes their metaphor/mind maps
too seriously then feelings get hurt.

For example I might easily worship "Kundalini". Millions of people
do actually, so if i "run down" "Kundalini" and say, "well what's
really happening is that dark plasma is interacting with various
nerve clusters in the human body and this is the basis of the
bundle of symptoms called "Kundalini"; well then I might get
a "Kundalini Yoga Master" up in arms that I'm disrespecting
Shiva and Shakta say (divine male and female properties).

I myself do not care what mind map someone uses, so long
as it works for them.

Until such a time as one of these "metaphors" lands on the
planet Earth with their attack vessels on the White House
Lawn, we won't know whose metaphor is REALLY
"Infrastructure".

I don't talk about this, as it's intensely personal, but when
I first came to ATS, I fond myself almost immediately
in the most intimate "psychic connection" with a female
member from Canada. To use new age lingo, we found
ourselves thoroughly joined, seemingly permanently
at the '1st and second chakras'. (I don't use chakras
in my system, but she does).

We both had quite different systems/mind maps
that we used, and we've never really agreed.

And it didn't matter. The infrastructure did it's
thing, and we knew each others thoughts, feelings
and such quite strongly.

I find that I often grossly intimidate/annoy
other people, as if you have a good system,
you can explain every body else's "system"
in terms of your own system, and this can
make some folks quite insecure.

That doesn't mean that my system is
"the right one", this is all about psychology.

I do use "pseudoscience" as part of my
system, which really annoys some people
too.. but it's just my mind map.. and
hopefully someday my "pseudoscience"
can be either verified or falsified. I
personally believe it's closer to
"infrastructure" than mind map.. but
it's no doubt both.

We may be hundreds of years away
or more from verifying all this stuff
I talk about so blithely, I'm just
hoping that my introductory theories
can help advance the discussion in
the direction of science. That's really
all I am attempting at this juncture.

Kev

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

I think that a lot of practictioners are very aware of this, especially ceremonial magicians.

Go team "shrine/ritual"

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kantzveldt

There isn't or at least wasn't any sort of cult this just sort of developed spontaneously and i haven't been drawn into anything, it's just that i'm connected to those involved and am picking up on the emotional intensity.

Glad to hear it. It sounds draining though, unless I'm picking you up wrong. How are you feeling today?

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

I do use "pseudoscience" as part of my system, which really annoys some people too.. but it's just my mind map.. and hopefully someday my "pseudoscience" can be either verified or falsified. I personally believe it's closer to "infrastructure" than mind map.. but it's no doubt both.

I happen to agree with you and quite often, if a shared language can be agreed upon which doesn't distort your/one's own mind-map, it transpires that the mind maps aren't really that disimilar after all.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Good thank you, i spent the day basking in magical comet dust listening to the feedback within the ether, what happened last night was that i effectively interjected an Ison into a repetitious chant drawing upon hysteria, from a remote distance, took increasing mental control.

There is some evidence for a use of a 2nd "auxiliary" ison in Patriarchal chanting practice, that would be pitched on a different tone (usually in a 4th of a 5th from the main ison, in a different tetrachord, but in some cases maybe even in a 2nd), and sang more discreetly, at the same time still effectively introducing the 3rd independent tone in the chant

edit on Kpm531124vAmerica/ChicagoWednesday0431 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join