It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 158
<< 155  156  157    159  160  161 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

And wanted to add (besides a lovely post/thought) what if it's your own mind trying to mess with you? What then?

Then you're #ed.

Then go back to a time when you felt well and happy. What changed?

I'm not great on advice, that much should be clear by now.

Mystik did have some great advice earlier, about laughing at ourselves and not taking life too seriously. He's better at advice than me, listen to him.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

What has you so upset?

Kev

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

What's up? Why is it so bad?

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

What has you so upset?

Kev

My real life.
Thank you for asking...I am sorry, not wanting to bring the thread down.
I also have had a stalker on this site for a few months now, gets banned daily and comes back with a new name.

I'm getting targeted by trolls in the other thread. I normally don't fight back, but today....today is the final straw...sink or swim...or choke somebody!!
jacy

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Leave it for a bit, it's ok.

Obviously you don't need to talk about your real life, it's your business but if you want to then I'll listen. Can we help?

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

just a tip.. .it's a crazy idea, so be as emotionally stable as can be.. .but give 'em hell, Jacy!

We need to "collapse the wave" or go spinning off into the 'verses! Heh

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: beansidhe

Leave it to Bean to be Miss Manners.. .yeah, we're here for ya, if you wanna spill, of course... this is CHIT-CHAT now, after all.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

I had a really nasty stalker last year too. He sent me IMs about the progress he was making to find my "real identity" online. He was a complete turd bucket.

Ugh.

So I sympathise my favorite flaming ferret wench.

Kev

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Should I make tea? I'll make tea.
And why does everyone on this thread have stalkers?
(I don't want one by the way, to any potential stalkers loitering - keep back! )

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
haven't had a proper tea in ages.. .so yeah!

I tend to get stable romantic stalkers on rare occasions in my internet "career" but it's cute and not at all bothersome... so far, anyway... attraction is a mystery I'll never totally solve.

But bad stalkers who have no self awareness of how crazy they are from an outside perspective are truly the worst.. . or ideological stalkers who fixate on something they find threatening to belief systems, etc.

I've watched plenty of scenarios play out on the 'net and it's ugly every time... and had a couple in real life, but they were just sorta sad and harmless, so ...sorry that you guys are so alluring to the unstable!

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
You guys may find this thread mildly humorous:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Not me, my friend! No one is allured by a punk folklorist.

Sorry to hear about your internet escapades. A stable romantic stalker sounds...oddly dull?
But what would I know. Bad stalkers - yuck. Ideological stalkers sound exhausting - who has that much time on their hands?
Anyway, enjoy your tea. I'm going to have some porridge, like some sort of ridiculously contrived stereotype, but there you go.

a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

I managed one page.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

I just found it funny, that the poster was going on about the "antichrist"
and it really rung his bell to have the gender and racial background
of his 'antichrist' revealed. His response was priceless.

I just can't take christianity seriously.. it was the first major psyop.

And I'm interested in this "people" who have a mixed romany (gypsy)
and Asian background and who are real troublemakers. When the
poster was going on about "the antichrist" I just knew he was
referencing this bunch.

Just tickled my funny bone to catch the "anitchrist" "naked".

Kev

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

A potentially instructive case study in the forming:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Kev

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

You're going to reinforce each others delusions, how fascinating...

Here's what i genuinely think you need to do, either undertake some actual scientific research on what you think is so important that you feel the need to constantly go on about it and present it or stop going on about it, your pseudo-scientific crap is just that and it's as depressing as watching people daily scavenging on a garbage heap, this isn't just my opinion it's what needs to happen if you have any sort of capacity in science otherwise you're wasting everyone's time, you could even team up with your potentially instructive case study who is otherwise as instructive as a headless penguin.
edit on Kam531123vAmerica/ChicagoTuesday0331 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kantzveldt

You're going to reinforce each others delusions, how fascinating...

I'm surprised you came to that conclusion. I was doing precisely 100% the opposite of that.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

No you'd only be looking to promote the superior revelation of the Pseudo-Scientific mind critter.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Kantzveldt

Just a quick question.

You go on and on about the Sumerian gods and I politely listen to you and never throw stones at you, despite the fact that you have not presented one iota of evidence in excess of just sharing your opinions on folklore.

How can you in good conscience have such a double standard?

Kev

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kantzveldt

No you'd only be looking to promote the superior revelation of the Pseudo-Scientific mind critter.

All science starts as pseudoscience.

Kev

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Kantzveldt

Oh one more thing. I received moderator applause just a week ago for a post regarding my hypothesis..and the gentleman in question has been listening to me "go on about it" for the past 3 years.

I advise that if you find me tedious (i find a lot of people tedious so I take no offense) that you ignore my posts?

I have nothing but respect for your scholarship and won't hold this sequence against you in any way. I am sure that I do drone on quite a bit..like many do on ATS.

And I am doing ongoing real world research..not that I have access to a lab at present.

Good day madam. Work is calling me.

Kev

top topics

<< 155  156  157    159  160  161 >>

join